(RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch March Update!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: (RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch New Update! 12/24/22

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:00 am

oppi wrote:I know what you mean, it's hard to make something good and hit the right triggers if one is not into it themself. But I'll attempt it anyway and if I mess up I hope people that like disposal will give me a hint or two to make it better. I want the game to have more than AWBH without spooking the people that have played and enjoyed AWBH. So adding optional disposal should be fine. If people don't activate it they will never even notice it exists. There's also going to be a anal vore scene in the next update. Also if people don't like it they will be able to deactivate anal vore at the beginning of the game. So everybody can play the game as they like. :D

Alright. You're the boss. Just gonna warn you that making a disposal toggle is actually a fair bit of work and can cause event pages to get big and clunky. If you still wanna go for it, test the waters a bit while the game is still fairly small and manageable, but if it becomes too much work then you can more easily undo it.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby oppi » Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:01 am

DarkPinkie wrote:
oppi wrote:I know what you mean, it's hard to make something good and hit the right triggers if one is not into it themself. But I'll attempt it anyway and if I mess up I hope people that like disposal will give me a hint or two to make it better. I want the game to have more than AWBH without spooking the people that have played and enjoyed AWBH. So adding optional disposal should be fine. If people don't activate it they will never even notice it exists. There's also going to be a anal vore scene in the next update. Also if people don't like it they will be able to deactivate anal vore at the beginning of the game. So everybody can play the game as they like. :D

Alright. You're the boss. Just gonna warn you that making a disposal toggle is actually a fair bit of work and can cause event pages to get big and clunky. If you still wanna go for it, test the waters a bit while the game is still fairly small and manageable, but if it becomes too much work then you can more easily undo it.

I worked on it for several hours yesterday and it's done already:D I tested it over and over again and it seems to work well. To avoid massive event pages I split it into a lot of smaller common events so the main event page is now quite small and understandable. I'll keep testing it for a bit more but it seems to work nicely.

Basically if Sabrina is done digesting and the disposal switch is active then she has to look for a place to ehm.. Trigger the disposal event. She's unable to eat anybody until the disposal event was triggered.

Also the weight gain system is finished for the stages 1, 2,3 and 4.

Can't wait to share the new content in a bit:D
oppi
Participator

Postby feauxen » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:06 am

There was an update already? Why didn't I know that!

Ahem.

I like the new scenes, and the world looks interesting from what little we've seen of it so far. I do have some minor gripes though.

(Spoilers, I guess, for a game that's like a half hour long at present)

The slime girl in the well is ridiculously hard to fight. I had to use a potion every other turn just to keep her from killing me. That might be okay if there were some way to go get more powerful before facing her, especially since it does make her a very effective trap for unprepared players, but at present there isn't anything like that and being required to waste money on potions is a bit annoying, not to mention the hassle of using them so often in combat.

Additionally, while I like that there's an instant dialogue option now, it's somewhat less useful when there's often painfully long unskippable cutscenes of a girl moaning while a few frames of animation play. The frog scene was particularly bad about this, to the point that I thought I'd been given back control and was supposed to walk away until I realized I couldn't move. I don't necessarily mind these, but being able to skip them, particularly if it's not your first time through them, is a must-have feature. Especially since you don't even necessarily intentionally enter the frog scene, you just have to walk north outside the wall.

Like I said, nothing major. But it's the little things that can add up once the game gets longer.
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby oppi » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:57 am

feauxen wrote:There was an update already? Why didn't I know that!

Ahem.

I like the new scenes, and the world looks interesting from what little we've seen of it so far. I do have some minor gripes though.

(Spoilers, I guess, for a game that's like a half hour long at present)

The slime girl in the well is ridiculously hard to fight. I had to use a potion every other turn just to keep her from killing me. That might be okay if there were some way to go get more powerful before facing her, especially since it does make her a very effective trap for unprepared players, but at present there isn't anything like that and being required to waste money on potions is a bit annoying, not to mention the hassle of using them so often in combat.

Additionally, while I like that there's an instant dialogue option now, it's somewhat less useful when there's often painfully long unskippable cutscenes of a girl moaning while a few frames of animation play. The frog scene was particularly bad about this, to the point that I thought I'd been given back control and was supposed to walk away until I realized I couldn't move. I don't necessarily mind these, but being able to skip them, particularly if it's not your first time through them, is a must-have feature. Especially since you don't even necessarily intentionally enter the frog scene, you just have to walk north outside the wall.

Like I said, nothing major. But it's the little things that can add up once the game gets longer.

I agree with all you say. The slime girl is quite strong, she's supposed to be a little challenge but unfortunately there's no way to level your character to make the fight easier. Next update will include a lot of ways to get experience so the fights become much easier.

There will be monsters to fight that give exp, quests will also give exp from next update on and I'm thinking about making gathering and potion brewing also give exp.

The frog cutscene is too long. I got carried away somehow and made it way too time consuming. I'll adapt it for next update and even make it skippable so the player can just skip to the fight if the scene was seen once.

When witnessing the bunny that gets eaten by the frog and the dialogue is over the mc can't move for another second. This is just because the scene is poorly made by me.

I'm very glad I get so much feedback on the game. Pointing out things that have a negative effect on the game or the player really help. Thank you:)
oppi
Participator

Postby daeway » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:04 am

I think I am having some trouble finding the new content. The only scenes I've found are the fairy, teacher, and slime. Then there is the observer scene with the frog. Am I missing any?

Also, just out of curiosity... why a bunny girl? Is it cuz Pri (A Way Back Home) was a fox?
daeway
Participator

Postby oppi » Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:45 am

daeway wrote:I think I am having some trouble finding the new content. The only scenes I've found are the fairy, teacher, and slime. Then there is the observer scene with the frog. Am I missing any?

Also, just out of curiosity... why a bunny girl? Is it cuz Pri (A Way Back Home) was a fox?

Hey there,
The obsever scene with the frog is also a Sabrina as pred scene if you win the fight vs the frog.
Then there's one more scene that you're missing. Talk to the old guys that stand in the middle of the town, they'll lead you to another Sabrina as pred scene:)

Oh ehh about the bunny.. It was rather spontaneous. I thought it would be fun to have a harmless bunny girl turn into a pred and then slowly as she progresses evolve her into a strong hungry not to mess with predator:D
oppi
Participator

Postby Wolfcrux » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:39 am

Will we get prey scene where the mc get vored by an giant frog too?the giant frog event was pretty hot,slow and steady.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby JadeThePanda » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:56 am

I would personally prefer that no more "regular/giant animal" scenes be added, or at least that they have a warning beforehand and/or a way to skip them. I do think a slower, more savoring scene with a... more intelligent pred might be nice though.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby RBRD » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:11 am

First time commenting on the game here, so there you go.

The protagonist being a predatory bunny girl causes a little awkwardness at first, but that's okay, this will end up in some fun situations in the future, I'm sure.

My favorite scenes so far were the fairy and the giant frog (the latter in particular, especially the observer part). I hope we will have more of this kind in the future (^_^)

I was sad to learn that A Way Back Home was being canceled so abruptly, as it had so much potential, but it turns out, so Sabrina is much luckier and maintains the great quality she has been demonstrating. Good work!
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby oppi » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:50 pm

Wolfcrux wrote:Will we get prey scene where the mc get vored by an giant frog too?the giant frog event was pretty hot,slow and steady.

Oh yes of course!
We'll have plenty scenes where the mc gets snacked by a giant frog/snake... I know a lot of people don't like feral preds but I kinda do so we'll have a few of these encounters heh
oppi
Participator

Postby oppi » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:53 pm

RBRD wrote:First time commenting on the game here, so there you go.

The protagonist being a predatory bunny girl causes a little awkwardness at first, but that's okay, this will end up in some fun situations in the future, I'm sure.

My favorite scenes so far were the fairy and the giant frog (the latter in particular, especially the observer part). I hope we will have more of this kind in the future (^_^)

I was sad to learn that A Way Back Home was being canceled so abruptly, as it had so much potential, but it turns out, so Sabrina is much luckier and maintains the great quality she has been demonstrating. Good work!

I also like the fairy and giant frog scenes a lot :D
Oh we'll have more observer scenes like the giant frog one for sure!
Thank you!:D
oppi
Participator

Postby akaba13 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:03 pm

oppi wrote:
Wolfcrux wrote:Will we get prey scene where the mc get vored by an giant frog too?the giant frog event was pretty hot,slow and steady.

Oh yes of course!
We'll have plenty scenes where the mc gets snacked by a giant frog/snake... I know a lot of people don't like feral preds but I kinda do so we'll have a few of these encounters heh

It would be really nice if we got more prey mc compared to in a way back home, it was a really good game but not enough prey scene, but that's just me i like when their is a lot of danger for your mc in a vore game :p and since we got a bunny girl in a world full of pred... well... ^^
akaba13
New to the forum

Postby DarkoikMistical » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:47 pm

Tried your game and its great!

One bug though - if you interact with Annabella in the house, but skip the vore scene, the image of her "stays with you" after you leave.

Outside that and some minor troubles you already know about (hard battle with slimegirl), its beautiful and I cant praise it enough
DarkoikMistical
New to the forum

Postby Amon258877 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:05 pm

if you permit can i porpouse a question? Did you think you can add some unbirth if is possible? :?: :D
Amon258877
Been posting for a bit

Postby oppi » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:59 am

Amon258877 wrote:if you permit can i porpouse a question? Did you think you can add some unbirth if is possible? :?: :D

Unlike in A Way Back Home I'm trying to add a greater variety of vore. An unbirth scene will probably be added too at some point. This update contains a anal vore scene for example:)
oppi
Participator

Re: (RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch February Update!

Postby NetoBurrito » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:46 am

Appreciate the addition of disposal to the game! Would there ever be any chance of going back and adding it to AWayBackHome as well? Of course if that's too much effort its understandable as you'd have to do every scene.
NetoBurrito
Been posting for a bit

Postby oppi » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:04 am

NetoBurrito wrote:Appreciate the addition of disposal to the game! Would there ever be any chance of going back and adding it to AWayBackHome as well? Of course if that's too much effort its understandable as you'd have to do every scene.

Hey, glad you like it. I thought it would be a good idea to add optional disposal as a lot of people do like it.
Sorry but I'm solely working on Sabrina The Hungry Witch now. Maybe there's going to be a remake of AWBH someday:)
oppi
Participator

Postby feauxen » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:46 am

The wasps don't seem to be dropping stingers anymore in the new version. Which is a larger problem than it should be, as I deleted my old saves to replay the game from the beginning, since it's so short at the moment I figured I might as well. But now I just can't even get through the prologue. I kind of hope I'm the only one having this problem, because if I'm not that means that no one who's starting the game for the first time will be able to complete the prologue, and the only scene available to them will be the fairy.
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby oppi » Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:14 pm

feauxen wrote:The wasps don't seem to be dropping stingers anymore in the new version. Which is a larger problem than it should be, as I deleted my old saves to replay the game from the beginning, since it's so short at the moment I figured I might as well. But now I just can't even get through the prologue. I kind of hope I'm the only one having this problem, because if I'm not that means that no one who's starting the game for the first time will be able to complete the prologue, and the only scene available to them will be the fairy.

The wasps never dropped anything but exp. The prologue can be played without fighting a single wasp. They are only there to make it harder to gather the ingredients for the forbidden potion.
oppi
Participator

Postby Blaze32202 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:21 pm

How do you get the Av scene at the the church?
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game