(RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch November Update!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: (RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch February Update!

Postby JadeThePanda » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:17 pm

Digging the new AV scene. <3

As for how to get it. I'm not sure what triggers it, but at some point the demon nun will appear behind one of the folding screens to the right.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby feauxen » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:15 am

oppi wrote:
feauxen wrote:The wasps don't seem to be dropping stingers anymore in the new version. Which is a larger problem than it should be, as I deleted my old saves to replay the game from the beginning, since it's so short at the moment I figured I might as well. But now I just can't even get through the prologue. I kind of hope I'm the only one having this problem, because if I'm not that means that no one who's starting the game for the first time will be able to complete the prologue, and the only scene available to them will be the fairy.

The wasps never dropped anything but exp. The prologue can be played without fighting a single wasp. They are only there to make it harder to gather the ingredients for the forbidden potion.

Oh. The 'stinger' is actually ginger, which I might have noticed if I took the time to READ. Me have big brain. I just somehow assumed that the thing was a stinger before and never noticed it wasn't.

Sure enough, though it took me an embarrassing amount of time to find it, I had missed one of the collectable plants. Whoopsidaisy. Guess I never missed that one before...
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby feauxen » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:37 am

Well now that I've remembered how to get past the prologue, I've noticed a few very minor bugs. They don't even effect gameplay, they're so minor. But they're worth mentioning, I think.

-The flower vase in the second upper level of the church doesn't go behind the player sprite like it should when you walk in front of it.

-In the church basement on the left staircase there's a tile to the right of the stairs that should be a wall but which you you can step on. All the adjacent tiles are walls, so it's not like this lets you out of bounds, but it is weird.

-Talking to the cow lady in the sports center is weird. It's nice that you can talk to her through the desk, but it's weird that you can talk to her from essentially anywhere behind the desk, regardless of whether or not you're even looking at her or (to an extent) how far away she is. There does seem to be a range limit of 2 blocks distance from her, but if you're within that 2 block radius of her and press enter it doesn't matter if you're facing away from her and she's not even lined up in the same horizontal row of tiles as you, you'll talk to her regardless. I'll admit, this one seems the least like an actual problem, and it's even slightly more realistic to be able to start a conversation without mashing your character against whoever they're talking to, but being able to talk to someone while facing away from them is just weird. And though it's unlikely to be an issue, you couldn't put an interactable object back there without it being really frustrating to access.

-The box and barrel outside the underground entrance to the Pred Hideout (the door with the password) don't have collision.

-If you try to eat a turnip while you need to use a toilet, your sprite will enter a graphically glitched state where you can switch between the stages of the turnip eating animation using the directional movement keys for some reason. You can still view the whole animation by moving down, then left, then right, then up, not that doing so accomplishes anything. And you can also move freely about, this glitch seems purely graphical. It's fixed immediately by moving to any other screen. It notably isn't fixed by using the 'toilet' hole though.

There was also one that kind of does effect gameplay, just not very much. If you look at yourself while you've got something in your stomach and leave an area before the scene's done playing, Sabrina's big belly picture gets stuck on screen until you use a toilet, which isn't always something you can do right away. What seems to be the default "I have someone in my stomach" message (the one where she says one more person won't attract attention or something similar) has a lengthy wait after the text plays where Sabrina just rubs her stomach. It's not really long enough to be that annoying, (though it does get old after a while) but the fact you can move while it's playing causes some problems. I didn't check with other digestion messages, but overall it seems to be like the glitch from the prologue where you could enter a screen transition while looking in your stomach and make the screen black; if you can move while an image is being displayed, it'll stick around after screen transitions even though it should eventually go away.

Also, something that might be nice is if your different spells effected enemies differently due to elemental resistances or weaknesses. Bees are weak to fire, frogs to lightning, and maybe frogs are strong against ice. As it is, there just seems to be an equal chance of rolling high on damage no matter what you use, which rather defeats the purpose of having multiple attack spells with the same cost. The variability in damage makes it almost seem like there's some system of elemental strengths and weaknesses, until you inevitably roll low on whichever element you got lucky with twice in a row. If you even manage to roll high twice in a row with the same element in the first place. (Okay, I played a bit further and it seems that the frog girl does have weaknesses to fire and lightning and a resistance to ice, and the slime girl might have a similar system as well, so maybe you're already doing that. It'd still be nice if it was present on all the enemies so I don't just spam the same attack not realizing that elemental resistances are screwing me over.)
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:48 am

Will there be companions in the game ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby wierdo2000 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:24 am

how does one get the AV scene? I been staring at the priestest ass for about 20mins now, and i have given her the jar of slime aswell
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby SecondAce » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:35 am

wierdo2000 wrote:how does one get the AV scene? I been staring at the priestest ass for about 20mins now, and i have given her the jar of slime aswell

Try leaving the area and coming back.
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby kairos64 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:15 pm

Unsure if I'm just dumb, but how do you open the door with the "princess" behind it? I've yet to figure that out
kairos64
Been posting for a bit

Postby oppi » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:06 pm

feauxen wrote:Well now that I've remembered how to get past the prologue, I've noticed a few very minor bugs. They don't even effect gameplay, they're so minor. But they're worth mentioning, I think.

-The flower vase in the second upper level of the church doesn't go behind the player sprite like it should when you walk in front of it.

-In the church basement on the left staircase there's a tile to the right of the stairs that should be a wall but which you you can step on. All the adjacent tiles are walls, so it's not like this lets you out of bounds, but it is weird.

-Talking to the cow lady in the sports center is weird. It's nice that you can talk to her through the desk, but it's weird that you can talk to her from essentially anywhere behind the desk, regardless of whether or not you're even looking at her or (to an extent) how far away she is. There does seem to be a range limit of 2 blocks distance from her, but if you're within that 2 block radius of her and press enter it doesn't matter if you're facing away from her and she's not even lined up in the same horizontal row of tiles as you, you'll talk to her regardless. I'll admit, this one seems the least like an actual problem, and it's even slightly more realistic to be able to start a conversation without mashing your character against whoever they're talking to, but being able to talk to someone while facing away from them is just weird. And though it's unlikely to be an issue, you couldn't put an interactable object back there without it being really frustrating to access.

-The box and barrel outside the underground entrance to the Pred Hideout (the door with the password) don't have collision.

-If you try to eat a turnip while you need to use a toilet, your sprite will enter a graphically glitched state where you can switch between the stages of the turnip eating animation using the directional movement keys for some reason. You can still view the whole animation by moving down, then left, then right, then up, not that doing so accomplishes anything. And you can also move freely about, this glitch seems purely graphical. It's fixed immediately by moving to any other screen. It notably isn't fixed by using the 'toilet' hole though.

There was also one that kind of does effect gameplay, just not very much. If you look at yourself while you've got something in your stomach and leave an area before the scene's done playing, Sabrina's big belly picture gets stuck on screen until you use a toilet, which isn't always something you can do right away. What seems to be the default "I have someone in my stomach" message (the one where she says one more person won't attract attention or something similar) has a lengthy wait after the text plays where Sabrina just rubs her stomach. It's not really long enough to be that annoying, (though it does get old after a while) but the fact you can move while it's playing causes some problems. I didn't check with other digestion messages, but overall it seems to be like the glitch from the prologue where you could enter a screen transition while looking in your stomach and make the screen black; if you can move while an image is being displayed, it'll stick around after screen transitions even though it should eventually go away.

Also, something that might be nice is if your different spells effected enemies differently due to elemental resistances or weaknesses. Bees are weak to fire, frogs to lightning, and maybe frogs are strong against ice. As it is, there just seems to be an equal chance of rolling high on damage no matter what you use, which rather defeats the purpose of having multiple attack spells with the same cost. The variability in damage makes it almost seem like there's some system of elemental strengths and weaknesses, until you inevitably roll low on whichever element you got lucky with twice in a row. If you even manage to roll high twice in a row with the same element in the first place. (Okay, I played a bit further and it seems that the frog girl does have weaknesses to fire and lightning and a resistance to ice, and the slime girl might have a similar system as well, so maybe you're already doing that. It'd still be nice if it was present on all the enemies so I don't just spam the same attack not realizing that elemental resistances are screwing me over.)

Oh wow thanks for the detailed bug report! :D
Yeah I still need to fine tune the fights more. Most enemies have weaknesses to certain elements but I guess I have to make the weaknesses stronger. Like some enemies take 120% damage of a certain type and others take 150% damage of a certain type. 120% might be too low so the dmg dealt doesn't point out much compared to the 100% dmg taken.
oppi
Participator

Postby oppi » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:07 pm

kairos64 wrote:Unsure if I'm just dumb, but how do you open the door with the "princess" behind it? I've yet to figure that out

The princess can't be freed for now. There's no content for her yet.
oppi
Participator

Postby kairos64 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:08 pm

oppi wrote:
kairos64 wrote:Unsure if I'm just dumb, but how do you open the door with the "princess" behind it? I've yet to figure that out

The princess can't be freed for now. There's no content for her yet.

Good to know I'm not just dumb! Still a tone of fun so far. Love the pixel animations!
kairos64
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:38 am

Beeeg update. I'll love to give it a checkover tomorrow, as I have already gone to bed. If I remember by the time I wake up I'll definitely check Sabrina out bun~
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby UnbirthDude » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:54 pm

Bug report "The snake at the bottom right of the mines zone does not disappear after you kill it. making it so that you have to fight it over and over to get by." it is to the right of the Minimum level for the area is level 4 sign and to the left of the chest with 150 GP.

having fun!
UnbirthDude
New to the forum

Postby snowkid0011 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:17 pm

One Word: Amazing:D

Spoiler: show
I found Pri:D
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enteresting » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:39 pm

Managed to discover an oversight in the non-patreon version that I don't think has been reported; if you save the blonde from getting gobbled up by the Frog on the left side of the town, you can go to eat either of the aging men's daughters. Doing so will not make the blonde respawn whatsoever.

Normally she'll return once you've eaten and digested her.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:51 pm

I heard Pri is in this game. Is this her before or after AWBH? Because if it's after, that brings up a number of questions concerning how the other game was "supposed" to end.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:03 pm

May I ask what do you use to make the 3D models?
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby MasterInventor » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:23 pm

wariodude128 wrote:I heard Pri is in this game. Is this her before or after AWBH? Because if it's after, that brings up a number of questions concerning how the other game was "supposed" to end.

She has a cameo, but that's all so far. Apparently more is planned in the next update?

The short version is that this is after AWBH. The specifics aren't in the game yet, as I said, so this may be subject to a rewrite before it actually becomes canon, but here's the current word on Pri from the Discord:

Capture.PNG

As for who the father of her new daughter is, we in the Discord have established that it was either Jacob or Darth Vader.

Capture.PNG
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby 1998chxh » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:26 am

How can I get the yoga suits
1998chxh
New to the forum

Postby Schagura » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:16 pm

1998chxh,
You can purchase the yoga suit in the Pred Hideout.
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Omnomplus » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:34 am

Pokemon, for example has enemies take 200% damage from types they are weak to and 50% damage from types they resist. That's one of the main mechanics in Pokemon games, so it's probably a good set of multipliers to use.
Omnomplus
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game