Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 9C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 5C

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:27 pm

Pawz wrote:I take it you were not successful in merging the 3d models project into this. I should try to set aside some time to merge them at some point x_x

Unfortunately not - kinda got distracted with other features + the hurdle of characters being proprietary and the desire to keep the game open source was tough to reconcile. If possible I’d like one unified open source version that characters could be loaded into, but that might get complicated trying to load full models and animations on the fly.

Ryuu wrote:Yus, before I loaded the game I made sure I removed everything to do with the demi mouse girls and put them back in using the zip from the list, I knew it was redone because it actually said "content" not assetstreaming or w/e it was.
(Sorry for being a pain)

Ah, maybe I forgot to zip up the fixed version of that file then. I’ll take a second look when I’m home
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Morkeleb » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:48 pm

so is the autocharm thing not working for vore I mentioned earlier intentional or . . . ?
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu » Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:13 pm

Number1Vor3Boy wrote:
Pawz wrote:I take it you were not successful in merging the 3d models project into this. I should try to set aside some time to merge them at some point x_x

Unfortunately not - kinda got distracted with other features + the hurdle of characters being proprietary and the desire to keep the game open source was tough to reconcile. If possible I’d like one unified open source version that characters could be loaded into, but that might get complicated trying to load full models and animations on the fly.

Ryuu wrote:Yus, before I loaded the game I made sure I removed everything to do with the demi mouse girls and put them back in using the zip from the list, I knew it was redone because it actually said "content" not assetstreaming or w/e it was.
(Sorry for being a pain)

Ah, maybe I forgot to zip up the fixed version of that file then. I’ll take a second look when I’m home

Thank you very much, you're and gentleman and a scholar.
Ryuu
Participator

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:04 am

Ryuu wrote:Thank you very much, you're and gentleman and a scholar.

Everything looks good on my end now - my guess would be that you have some errant image files hiding out in your streamingassets folder still

Morkeleb wrote:so is the autocharm thing not working for vore I mentioned earlier intentional or . . . ?

No, definitely not - will take a look when I get a chance, but in the future feel free to turn in bug reports on gitlab here
https://gitlab.com/Zebranky/unbridledhedonism/-/issues
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:22 am

Number1Vor3Boy wrote:Everything looks good on my end now - my guess would be that you have some errant image files hiding out in your streamingassets folder still

I am such an idiot sometimes it actually causes me pain. I'm sorry it spilled over to you hahaha.
Thank you, problem solved.
Ryuu
Participator

Postby Pawz » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:54 am

Number1Vor3Boy wrote:Unfortunately not - kinda got distracted with other features + the hurdle of characters being proprietary and the desire to keep the game open source was tough to reconcile. If possible I’d like one unified open source version that characters could be loaded into, but that might get complicated trying to load full models and animations on the fly.

I had actually looked into it at one point, loading models on the fly, it's absolutely doable as other unity games have had mods that replace 3d models with VRM ones. Most noteably the mod Valheim VRM. Never really looked to far into it though as it would require every 3d model to have their vore and weight gain blendshapes be in the same place in the blendshape array or to be made with bone scaling as the main means to add bellies.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeisKhan » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:29 am

There seems to be a bug introduced in one of the V5 updates where if someone asks to be let out and I agree, several characters in range (some of which I can't even see) as well as characters I've vored react as if I just initiated unwilling vore and all their friendship levels drops. Same if someone asks me to stop digesting them because the character they were in that I vored got digested. It's like the game is processing things in the wrong order.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Re: Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 6A

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:37 am

Updated to Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 6A

Changelog found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nY5 ... sp=sharing

Happy Monday! Got a new update for you here - big features are new portrait backgrounds, new preset character personalities, updates to the default maps, and a host of bugfixes.

If you want to see the new portrait backgrounds, I've updated the screenshots on the main post to show them off~
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seifens » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:27 am

Whenever I see someone using kisekae for character art, particularly when they're using it in conjunction with a more flexible engine like renpy or unity, I always wonder what it would take to generate a character renderer that starts with the base parts and assembles them the same way the kisekae program does. That way you could generate portraits for any random character based on their selected attributes. The character could be posed using canned values, dressed up dynamically, and maybe even animated a little.

I'm unsure what the logistics are regarding the actual assets used by kisekae - I know it's a flash program, so it's probably not easy to extract them nor would it be necessarily legitimate to do so barring some existing license from the creator, but it'd still be neat to have that sort of coverage.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:20 am

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS A NEW VERSION LITERALLY THE DAY AFTER I DOWNLOAD THE PREVIOUS ONE!
ahashdfgahsdjasd

On a serious note. Nice.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Ryuu » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:09 am

Thank you Vor3Boy doe your tireless efforts!
I just want to make sure I get this right as to not keep bothering you, So I would need to replace the base game, delete 5C and replace with 6A?
I have no backgrounds still so that much is a give away that I still have more to do, do I need to redo all the characters to in "locallow"? how exactly do I proceed?
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your time.
Ryuu
Participator

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:55 am

Ryuu wrote:Thank you Vor3Boy doe your tireless efforts!
I just want to make sure I get this right as to not keep bothering you, So I would need to replace the base game, delete 5C and replace with 6A?
I have no backgrounds still so that much is a give away that I still have more to do, do I need to redo all the characters to in "locallow"? how exactly do I proceed?
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your time.

Generally, you should always do a full reinstall of the game when you update (delete all the game folders of the previous version and install the new one in its place). Custom characters, pictures, maps, etc should all be saved to the “Content Directory” (the AppData folder) so it is not deleted when reinstalling.

But, the issue you’re encountering most likely is that you need to enable the feature! Look for “Portrait Backgrounds” in the game options screen.
Last edited by Number1Vor3Boy on Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:56 am

GeisKhan wrote:There seems to be a bug introduced in one of the V5 updates where if someone asks to be let out and I agree, several characters in range (some of which I can't even see) as well as characters I've vored react as if I just initiated unwilling vore and all their friendship levels drops. Same if someone asks me to stop digesting them because the character they were in that I vored got digested. It's like the game is processing things in the wrong order.

I’ll look into it, thanks! In the future please direct bug reports over to the GitLab issue tracker if possible.
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby TETRO » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:37 am

Awesome game! It's a fun little character interaction simulator. I hadn't seen it until now but I'm glad I did.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby pointless100 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:09 pm

Excited that this has it’s own thread now! I’m sorry if this has been asked or addressed elsewhere, but as I mentioned in the old thread - discord is not accessible where I live (and partially my fault for not taking the time to set up a more reliable VPN).

I was wondering if someone could explain what the code conditionals are for the “absorbing” and standard “full” tags are. I’ve had characters with large size differentials display their absorbing images instead of the full images when eating smaller characters. If it’s just belly size related does that mean we could add an extra image conditional without much difficulty to also have an “extra full” or “double full” type conditional when a character has consumed more than one character?

Additionally, the “gain” images seem to pop up rather quick for my taste in some play throughs. Wondering if someone could explain strategies for best controlling that? At what point is a character considered “gained” and what weight gain settings would one have to set to have a character switch to those images after say 1, 2, or 3 standard prey? Is it also possible to have a second gain threshold? The idea of watching a character progress to full plumpness (with a couple stages in-between) from weight gain sounds fun.

Thanks so much for adding the "womb" and "bowels" tag I recommended in the old thread. Game changer for creatures like Lamias and Centaurs
pointless100
New to the forum

Postby pointless100 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:10 pm

As a further point. I’m still working on some images sets for the game but frankly, haven’t had the time to complete them. I’m not a huge fan of the Kisekae style anime images so I’m mainly going still 3D models or Photoshops. Some of my own, and some collected from other artists. I figure with the effort that went in to sort and compile these characters some other people could appreciate as well. A month or two down the line is that ok to share here in this thread? I might create a thread in the photo-manip section and link to it. If it would make more sense to incorporate them into a shared drive like the existing photos maybe someone on the current dev team could reach out as well.
pointless100
New to the forum

Postby Panzershark » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:00 am

pointless100 wrote:Excited that this has it’s own thread now! I’m sorry if this has been asked or addressed elsewhere, but as I mentioned in the old thread - discord is not accessible where I live (and partially my fault for not taking the time to set up a more reliable VPN).

I was wondering if someone could explain what the code conditionals are for the “absorbing” and standard “full” tags are. I’ve had characters with large size differentials display their absorbing images instead of the full images when eating smaller characters. If it’s just belly size related does that mean we could add an extra image conditional without much difficulty to also have an “extra full” or “double full” type conditional when a character has consumed more than one character?

Additionally, the “gain” images seem to pop up rather quick for my taste in some play throughs. Wondering if someone could explain strategies for best controlling that? At what point is a character considered “gained” and what weight gain settings would one have to set to have a character switch to those images after say 1, 2, or 3 standard prey? Is it also possible to have a second gain threshold? The idea of watching a character progress to full plumpness (with a couple stages in-between) from weight gain sounds fun.

Thanks so much for adding the "womb" and "bowels" tag I recommended in the old thread. Game changer for creatures like Lamias and Centaurs

I second the wish for more detail with the "absorb" and "full" tags, as I have also seen some shenanigans with them. As for "Gain" it seems like any weight gain will trigger them, and cause the character to stick with them. At the very least it is the default amount of weight gain from a single prey in my experience. I personally would just turn it off in the game options (done by putting the sliders to zero), and simply enable it when it seems right (though I typically use fewer characters with reformation on nowadays, so perhaps it might be easier for me to determine a time which feels right, rather than a large or cycling cast).
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Re: Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 6B

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:32 am

Reinvigorated Hedonism, Version 6B
Changelog found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nY5 ... sp=sharing
Very small update this time - featuring a bugfix for templates which were broken in 6A, and a QOL update to the default kisekae style portraits.

I've also updated my character pack with 6 new chars. Get them here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link

Panzershark wrote:I second the wish for more detail with the "absorb" and "full" tags, as I have also seen some shenanigans with them. As for "Gain" it seems like any weight gain will trigger them, and cause the character to stick with them. At the very least it is the default amount of weight gain from a single prey in my experience. I personally would just turn it off in the game options (done by putting the sliders to zero), and simply enable it when it seems right (though I typically use fewer characters with reformation on nowadays, so perhaps it might be easier for me to determine a time which feels right, rather than a large or cycling cast).

I can see about adding settings for these eventually, thanks for the feedback
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Morkeleb » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:20 pm

Did more testing with the charm spell in the latest version.

If charmed and someone eats you due to your autofail, it still registers you as unwilling despite well . . . being WILLING. So you will still scream and yell for help and prompt other characters to free you despite being charmed and mind controlled. So yeah, charm should switch prey to being willing instead of defaulting to unwilling.

Charm can't be cast on people already inside you like arouse can. Dunno if that's intended or not.

Also if already charmed while vored (by extending duration under options) and your predator asks if they can melt/digest you, it will still do the pop up window, rather than saying 'autoyes' like it should.
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:46 pm

Morkeleb wrote:Did more testing with the charm spell in the latest version.

If charmed and someone eats you due to your autofail, it still registers you as unwilling despite well . . . being WILLING. So you will still scream and yell for help and prompt other characters to free you despite being charmed and mind controlled. So yeah, charm should switch prey to being willing instead of defaulting to unwilling.

Charm can't be cast on people already inside you like arouse can. Dunno if that's intended or not.

Also if already charmed while vored (by extending duration under options) and your predator asks if they can melt/digest you, it will still do the pop up window, rather than saying 'autoyes' like it should.

I’ll mess around with it when I get a chance - what I’m guessing is happening is that charm forces you to agree to vore but doesn’t actually make the character willing, so the first chance the AI gets it switches back to unwilling. Can probably fix by adding some sort of willingness modifier during charm
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game