Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 2 is Out!!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 2 is Out!!!

Postby taito » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:24 am

Armouredangel wrote:Hi hi.

First off want to say that I love this game, its a masterpiece.

Secondly and sadly, I've come across a bug that I don't know how to fix: I'm no longer able to use the hookshot. I can use it on a previous save just prior to fighting the ant queen, but now that I'm in the mushroom forest I can't use it at all.
Both the bombs and boots work fine just not the hookshot. Does anyone have solution to this by any chance? Or a save at the start of the mushroom forest even?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hello sir. Very glad you are enjoying my game. The hookshot bug is very common. I can fix it if you send me your save file. I have yet to discover the exact scene in the game that triggers this but it does happen to a lot of people who play the game. Send your save file to [email protected] and I'll fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Armouredangel » Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:39 pm

taito wrote:
Armouredangel wrote:Hi hi.

First off want to say that I love this game, its a masterpiece.

Secondly and sadly, I've come across a bug that I don't know how to fix: I'm no longer able to use the hookshot. I can use it on a previous save just prior to fighting the ant queen, but now that I'm in the mushroom forest I can't use it at all.
Both the bombs and boots work fine just not the hookshot. Does anyone have solution to this by any chance? Or a save at the start of the mushroom forest even?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hello sir. Very glad you are enjoying my game. The hookshot bug is very common. I can fix it if you send me your save file. I have yet to discover the exact scene in the game that triggers this but it does happen to a lot of people who play the game. Send your save file to [email protected] and I'll fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, thank you for getting back to me. I will send you my save as requested. I went back to a previous save and the bug seems to occur after the "minecart" mini-game. Once a player reaches the end they can't use any time bound to the "Z" button. After the proceeding cutscenes a player can use both the bomb and the boots again, just not the hookshot. I hope this in someway helps
Armouredangel
New to the forum

Postby taito » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:05 am

That's very helpful. I can test this and then patch it for the final release of the game. Thank you. Oh. I fixed your save and just sent it back. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Armouredangel » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:48 pm

taito wrote:That's very helpful. I can test this and then patch it for the final release of the game. Thank you. Oh. I fixed your save and just sent it back. ^_^

Glad to help, and thank you for looking at the save hookshot is now working.

Though for some reason a yellow circle is now on screen outside of battles. Please see attached screenshot.
Attachments
Screenshot (13).png
Armouredangel
New to the forum

Postby taito » Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:30 pm

Wow that's weird. What if you bring the ring menu back up and change what item is selected. Does it go away then?
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Armouredangel » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:02 pm

Yes, that fixed it. Thank you for all your help. Looking forward to part 3
Armouredangel
New to the forum

Postby HoneyCookie » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:23 am

Hello. Where are I can find the rope?
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:16 am

The rope is in the purple swamp room. But first you need the key that you get from knocking out the mushroom girl in the waterfall area.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby HoneyCookie » Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:11 am

Hello.

Sorry for bother you but I am really confused.

Where are the purple swamp room? And another question.

Where are I can find a Mummy Skull? I killed a lot of mummy girls and dont droped any.

I have found some map glitches, there are the images.

I found more glitches and will show to you soon. At least I can help you with that.
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wyvern14 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:56 am

Any screen shots, got me curious :o
Wyvern14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wyvern14 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:58 am

Oh nevermind I'm stupid XD
Wyvern14
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:15 am

HoneyCookie wrote:Hello.

Sorry for bother you but I am really confused.

Where are the purple swamp room? And another question.

Where are I can find a Mummy Skull? I killed a lot of mummy girls and dont droped any.

I have found some map glitches, there are the images.

[ [url=https://i.postimg.cc/5XH9QPMK/Map-Glitch.png] ][/url]
[ [url=https://i.postimg.cc/rzJwB0Jj/Map-Glitch-02.png] ][/url]

I found more glitches and will show to you soon. At least I can help you with that.

Wait I thought you were in the mushroom lair. If you looking for that rope it's in the purple swamp....the map north of the mushrooms.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby HoneyCookie » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:48 am

taito wrote:Wait I thought you were in the mushroom lair. If you looking for that rope it's in the purple swamp....the map north of the mushrooms.

No sir! I am stuck in the place we land after travel overseas.

How I can get a mummy skull? I killed a lot and dont get any.
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:24 pm

HoneyCookie wrote:
taito wrote:Wait I thought you were in the mushroom lair. If you looking for that rope it's in the purple swamp....the map north of the mushrooms.

No sir! I am stuck in the place we land after travel overseas.

How I can get a mummy skull? I killed a lot and dont get any.

Send me a screen shot....I'm not sure where you are.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby lokaps » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:30 pm

Hi, was anyone ever able to figure out what's going on with the focus minigame? I searched the thread for it, tried fresh installs with update 2, 4, and 5, used the save 8 download which is after clearing the first one, no luck. My bar fills up, either the prof tells me I've done well or at the barrier Milly says "it is done" (and her sprite has a flash effect) but then I just have to keep going. Tried letting the bar empty out after I had won and filling it back up, that didn't work either.

I would really like to see the rest of the game, I played way back around when it first came out and decided to check it out again since I couldn't remember finishing it. Both times I've thought it was really good, but I can't seem to get past this.
lokaps
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:18 pm

lokaps wrote:Hi, was anyone ever able to figure out what's going on with the focus minigame? I searched the thread for it, tried fresh installs with update 2, 4, and 5, used the save 8 download which is after clearing the first one, no luck. My bar fills up, either the prof tells me I've done well or at the barrier Milly says "it is done" (and her sprite has a flash effect) but then I just have to keep going. Tried letting the bar empty out after I had won and filling it back up, that didn't work either.

I would really like to see the rest of the game, I played way back around when it first came out and decided to check it out again since I couldn't remember finishing it. Both times I've thought it was really good, but I can't seem to get past this.

I've heard of other people having this problem. If you want to send me your save I'll get you through it. ^_^ just send the file to my email.

[email protected]
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Creaturedude » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:12 am

Okay so I've only just now started playing this game, and I guess I'm dumber than I thought I was. I'm stuck in the snail cave and can't figure out how to get to the ring behind the spikes and boulder. I assume I need to smash the supporting pillar somehow, but I (think) I've explored the entire snail cove and can't seem to find anything that would let me do so.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HoneyCookie » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:21 am

I am in the same place as this image.

HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Memester1234 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:17 pm

Does this game require a runtime package or something? When I open it, the new game is greyed out and every time I press a button there is an audio missing popup
Memester1234
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:47 pm

Memester1234 wrote:Does this game require a runtime package or something? When I open it, the new game is greyed out and every time I press a button there is an audio missing popup

There is a RTP for rpg maker xp. That's odd though that you wouldn't be able to start a new game. Have you tried just loading a save. I could give you one from the beginning.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game