Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V39

Postby jeveasy » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:02 pm

Anyone got some custom events they're willing to share?
jeveasy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:03 pm

Just wanted to pop in here and tell everyone that the game is not dead! Auri has stepped down yes, but a couple of us have taken over development over on the discord server. Come hang out with us! There's even a new version available for you to play with!
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby lapraslunch » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:31 am

Flame_Valxsarion wrote:Just wanted to pop in here and tell everyone that the game is not dead! Auri has stepped down yes, but a couple of us have taken over development over on the discord server. Come hang out with us! There's even a new version available for you to play with!

Oh?!~ That's awesome news there!~ :D Where might I find a link to this discord and the new version, btw?~ :D

Edit: Nevermind on that first question. ^^; Found the link to the discord. I assume the new version is through it?
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:15 pm

Would you be willing to post a download link, either here or in a new thread, for the new versions like the UH team did? Would be much appreciated by those who don't use discord.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:39 pm

I guess I could do that. We switched over to using Git for ease of collaboration, among other things.

https://github.com/Kiptytude/VoreWar/re ... Version40B
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby Panzershark » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:20 am

Thank you very much!
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
Panzershark
Participator

Postby SEMER » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:16 am

Just a warning for those who are updating to the latest version but it seems as though that edited race data maybe changed when using the latest version compared to previous versions.
Attachments
vorewar.png
SEMER
New to the forum

Postby Swan » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:19 pm

You know, I never would have thought I would start playing Heroes III because of a vore fetish game
Swan
New to the forum

Postby slimjam » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:07 am

SEMER wrote:Just a warning for those who are updating to the latest version but it seems as though that edited race data maybe changed when using the latest version compared to previous versions.

Do you mean that the traits are now mislabled?
slimjam
Been posting for a bit

Postby SEMER » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:39 pm

slimjam wrote:Do you mean that the traits are now mislabled?

Basically upgrading versions doesn't transfer the traits properly when using a custom edited race list. I wouldn't worry about it too much, I'll eventually sort it out, it's just going to be tedious that's all.
SEMER
New to the forum

Postby slimjam » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:00 pm

Ah, so if you have a custom list for a race in v39 and upgrade to v40, it gets scrambled. But the traits still do what it says on the label. You'd just have to re-customize your race from scratch and it'll be fine?
slimjam
Been posting for a bit

Postby Abelus » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:51 am

was wandering...is possible add traits to a specific unit and not to all the race?
Abelus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Panzershark » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:58 am

Abelus wrote:was wandering...is possible add traits to a specific unit and not to all the race?

Yes, you can do it with the "Unit Editor" option under a given unit’s stats. I believe the option has to be turned on from the cheats screen, however.
Panzershark
Participator

Postby peteian » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:13 am

Panzershark wrote:
Abelus wrote:was wandering...is possible add traits to a specific unit and not to all the race?

Yes, you can do it with the "Unit Editor" option under a given unit’s stats. I believe the option has to be turned on from the cheats screen, however.

If you have cheats on and want to apply a trait to an entire army, you can do that too through the ArmyCheats button. I like using it to give "LuckySurvival" or "Reformer" to armies I customize myself.
peteian
---

Postby Abelus » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:29 am

peteian, can you customize the maximum number of unit of a specific army too?
Abelus
Been posting for a bit

Postby peteian » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:24 am

Abelus wrote:peteian, can you customize the maximum number of unit of a specific army too?

Of a specific army, yes by continually spawning in new units using the ArmyCheats, but you can also go to "WorldSettings" and adjust the max numbers of units in an army an empire can have.
peteian
---

Postby jeveasy » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:20 am

keirons13 wrote:Hello there long time lurker was wondering if there any mods for this game I understand if there isnt any but was curious if there are any as it's a good game and honestly love playing it
Hope I'm not asking to much I'm just curious >~>

The source code is available so while it may not be extensively moddable can see someone making their own branch in the future.
jeveasy
Been posting for a bit

Postby SEMER » Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:27 pm

slimjam wrote:Ah, so if you have a custom list for a race in v39 and upgrade to v40, it gets scrambled. But the traits still do what it says on the label. You'd just have to re-customize your race from scratch and it'll be fine?

Yes I had to basically recreate the entire list for every race from scratch including the gender specific Traits. The only things that didn't have to be recreated was the Stats.

As a side note for those who are porting there Content settings over, should check the monster page to ensure that their Confidence isn't set to 0 otherwise they won't be able to move on the strategic map.
SEMER
New to the forum

Postby Cartography » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:07 am

Is there a place to make suggestions/bug reports? Currently don't have any bugs to report(thankfully), but I have suggestions, if you'll hear them. Also, I totally understand if there is no suggestion system in place, and I'm not really expecting one. But on the off chance, if suggestions are allowed, I've got a few. And beyond that, if I do encounter bugs, and there is a specific place in mind for bug reports, I feel it'd be best if I knew it ahead of time. Also, I know enough about coding to have an okay(ish) sense of what is and is not possible, and what is technically possible but too difficult to really be feasible, and I'll keep impossible/basically undoable suggests to myself, if, again, there actually is a place to put them. And this still has active development, which, sad as it would be, it might not. This got long, didn't it? Sorry.
Cartography
New to the forum

Postby SuperPelmeN20 » Wed May 03, 2023 12:25 am

Cartography wrote:Is there a place to make suggestions/bug reports? Currently don't have any bugs to report(thankfully), but I have suggestions, if you'll hear them. Also, I totally understand if there is no suggestion system in place, and I'm not really expecting one. But on the off chance, if suggestions are allowed, I've got a few. And beyond that, if I do encounter bugs, and there is a specific place in mind for bug reports, I feel it'd be best if I knew it ahead of time. Also, I know enough about coding to have an okay(ish) sense of what is and is not possible, and what is technically possible but too difficult to really be feasible, and I'll keep impossible/basically undoable suggests to myself, if, again, there actually is a place to put them. And this still has active development, which, sad as it would be, it might not. This got long, didn't it? Sorry.

They have discord and special channel for suggestions in it.
SuperPelmeN20
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game