Novel AI for Vore Game Art

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Novel AI for Vore Game Art

Postby Content2020 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:12 am

Those are all like 10+ layers deep, so I can't give you a single source. All I can do is tell you how I do it.

I always start with furry then type "vore belly, big stomach, smaller (insert gender)" and then pick the theme "(insert gender) human, nipples on breasts, (expression like ahegao smug shocked), (size) breasts, outdoors, (pose like standing sitting sleeping), solo, anime" etc.

Then from there, I keep generating until I get a favourable outcome,

hit variations, then either pick the best one and save, hit variations again, pick one then hit variations or keep generating,

after downloading the image, upload the image to novelai, update the tags so that the system focuses on removing faults in the image, remove noise entirely, and play around with strength until I get something like what you see.

Again, it only works 4 out of 10 times, the other 6 resulting in me giving up. You'll probably want to also sub to the highest tier, so as to not lose unnecessary anlas.

It's also important to remember that the system (seems to) have a word limit, so you'll want to stick to 8 or fewer. This is not a problem, because once you have an image and start the noise/strength phase, you can replace the old tags with new ones. You'll just want to plan ahead, and layer each tag from biggest concentration to least

All of this does take time
Content2020
Been posting for a bit

Postby Content2020 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:39 am

To prove that it works, here are some more examples

NA0.png

NA1.png

NA2.png

NA.png
Content2020
Been posting for a bit

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:34 am

Got this with my own LORA I am training, some editing and some inpainting.

00038-3966168272.png
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby Hentailad » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:05 am

So is there like ... a cloud or site hosted version of the NSFW version of the ai image generator? or can someone host one?
My computer doens't meet the requirements to do this well and I"d like to try it out.
Hentailad
New to the forum

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:11 am

Hentailad wrote:So is there like ... a cloud or site hosted version of the NSFW version of the ai image generator? or can someone host one?
My computer doens't meet the requirements to do this well and I"d like to try it out.

You can follow this guide/s:
https://rentry.org/865dy
https://proximacentaurib.notion.site/A- ... ba64fe9758

I don't know how good the guide are as I use a local install, but I hear people use them.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby Hentailad » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:11 pm

FoxyVixen21 wrote:
Hentailad wrote:So is there like ... a cloud or site hosted version of the NSFW version of the ai image generator? or can someone host one?

You can follow this guide/s:
https://rentry.org/865dy
https://proximacentaurib.notion.site/A- ... ba64fe9758

I don't know how good the guide are as I use a local install, but I hear people use them.

I tried it. THey looked like shit. I tried playing with the models and settings and best I could seem to do was something that kind of looked okay but the outlines were too thick and the overall style looked poor.

I couldn't seem to get the style to actually look decent. If anyone knows what settings to use with the above link to actually get good generation let me know. I couldn't figure it out. It certainly didn't compare to NovelAI image generation by a long shot. I'm not expecting masterpieces here but at least something comparable to the images another user posted above would be good.
Hentailad
New to the forum

Postby FalklandsAfflunence » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:30 pm

My local copy of stable diffusion keeps saying that it's out of memory, is there any way to allocate more memory to the program?
FalklandsAfflunence
New to the forum

Postby hexcorsist » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:14 pm

FalklandsAfflunence wrote:My local copy of stable diffusion keeps saying that it's out of memory, is there any way to allocate more memory to the program?

What hardware are you running stable diffusion on and what are your settings, have you tried restarting your computer?
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hentailad » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:34 pm

FalklandsAfflunence wrote:My local copy of stable diffusion keeps saying that it's out of memory, is there any way to allocate more memory to the program?

FYI the memory these things use is GPU memory. NOT RAM memory.

So it's reliant entirely on your GPU and I haven't heard a way to use RAM for it.
Hentailad
New to the forum

Postby FalklandsAfflunence » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:37 pm

hexcorsist wrote:

What hardware are you running stable diffusion on and what are your settings, have you tried restarting your computer?

I've linked the PC I'm using below, as for my settings the only one I've messed with is switching from JPEG to PNG for my rendered images.

Spoiler: show
https://www.amazon.com/HP-Computer-i9-9900K-Processor-875-1022/dp/B07QNZ8228?th=1
FalklandsAfflunence
New to the forum

Postby hexcorsist » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:26 am

FalklandsAfflunence wrote:
hexcorsist wrote:

I've linked the PC I'm using below, as for my settings the only one I've messed with is switching from JPEG to PNG for my rendered images.

https://www.amazon.com/HP-Computer-i9-9900K-Processor-875-1022/dp/B07QNZ8228?th=1

Ok those specs are pretty much what I'm using except a much newer cpu so your rig should have no problem running it.

First can you open up your task manager and check what your available memory is Hentailad is only partially correct in while all the heavy lifting is done by the GPU stable diffusion while generating will use about 3.5Gb of RAM.
If you've got plenty of unused RAM which you should have the next step would be to download or open up any GPU overclocking application (any of the main ones will do I personally use msi afterburner). You don't need to do any overclocking but they should be able to tell you what the memory usage of your GPU is. If GPU memory usage is high there it means there is some application that's blocking up the GPU possible malware so run a full antivirus scan. If GPU memory usage is normal there is a problem with your drivers. Update your NVidia Gforce drivers and then your CUDA Drivers (https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads). If that doesn't work try reinstalling stable diffusion.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:14 am

Here are some more generated images, my LORA is getting pretty good.

These will be included in my upcoming game:
go2.png

go3.png

go4.png

and mostly unedited:

go1A.png

go2A.png

go4A.png

FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby Content2020 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:20 am

c2.png

c1.png

c3.png

c4.png

r.png
Content2020
Been posting for a bit

Postby FalklandsAfflunence » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:15 pm

hexcorsist wrote:
Ok those specs are pretty much what I'm using except a much newer cpu so your rig should have no problem running it.

First can you open up your task manager and check what your available memory is Hentailad is only partially correct in while all the heavy lifting is done by the GPU stable diffusion while generating will use about 3.5Gb of RAM.
If you've got plenty of unused RAM which you should have the next step would be to download or open up any GPU overclocking application (any of the main ones will do I personally use msi afterburner). You don't need to do any overclocking but they should be able to tell you what the memory usage of your GPU is. If GPU memory usage is high there it means there is some application that's blocking up the GPU possible malware so run a full antivirus scan. If GPU memory usage is normal there is a problem with your drivers. Update your NVidia Gforce drivers and then your CUDA Drivers (https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads). If that doesn't work try reinstalling stable diffusion.

Yeah, none of these have worked. The program just seems determined not to run on my PC. Thank you for the advice.
FalklandsAfflunence
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game