Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.8 #SquadGoals! 12/19/22

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:15 am

Kizma wrote:Does anybody know when the next Update is coming Out?

Im working on my other older game atm. So this one will wait for a major update. There is a set of three new girls to be added to anal vore soon. I'll also look into unlocking the other mind control girls as friends at that time too.

A minor update if there ever was one. My wife also keeps nagging me to put in a UFO ending Ala silent hill. Just a bizarre series of events to conclude the story. Might do something short.

Susuko wrote:It should be fine as long we are all fine with it and no one report's it.

There's nothing wrong in the first place? Ai art is allowed in the forums? But the mod has its own thread. So please everyone discuss it there.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Enteresting » Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:18 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:

Im working on my other older game atm. So this one will wait for a major update. There is a set of three new girls to be added to anal vore soon. I'll also look into unlocking the other mind control girls as friends at that time too.

A minor update if there ever was one. My wife also keeps nagging me to put in a UFO ending Ala silent hill. Just a bizarre series of events to conclude the story. Might do something short.

Susuko wrote:It should be fine as long we are all fine with it and no one report's it.

There's nothing wrong in the first place? Ai art is allowed in the forums? But the mod has its own thread. So please everyone discuss it there.

Input the Dog ending and the entire thing is just a wild and crazy dream from inside the belly of a dog, trapped there.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Susuko » Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:30 am

UFO ending Ala Silent Hill?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby crazytf2 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:30 am

Enteresting wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:

Input the Dog ending and the entire thing is just a wild and crazy dream from inside the belly of a dog, trapped there.

Bork bork bork bork thanks now i have the song in the head
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cobbly » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:28 pm

Is there some way to break the silence spell? Spending 7 fucking minutes on a single scene is awful
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:38 pm

The trick with silencing is that it measures the words you've typed rather than the time the scene's gone on. Just keep typing the greens and pinks and it'll go away a lot quicker.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Elaine0991 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:31 am

I gotta ask - as someone without much experience in Renpy (or coding in general). Would it be hard to add more "Types" of girls? Like the mind mages. Mainly just for different dialogs for different types of girls. - would it be hard to make something like that and just have them appear in the random events? or is that beyond an amature (me in this case). - purely for personal use.
Remember The Legless 1 HP Browncoat Guy.
Elaine0991
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:21 am

Elaine0991 wrote:I gotta ask - as someone without much experience in Renpy (or coding in general). Would it be hard to add more "Types" of girls? Like the mind mages. Mainly just for different dialogs for different types of girls. - would it be hard to make something like that and just have them appear in the random events? or is that beyond an amature (me in this case). - purely for personal use.

As long as you make the pictures with the right names there is a central location to add the prefix to an array and references to the girls. I think the file is called girl images and lists. Should not be too hard to modify
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Elaine0991 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:24 am

Thank you <3 - then I will give it a go. Thanks for the quick answer.
Remember The Legless 1 HP Browncoat Guy.
Elaine0991
Participator

Postby Prancer » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:05 pm

Where did you obtain the new digestion sound? <3
Prancer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:07 pm

Is there more content forthcoming, or has it reached the end?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:13 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Is there more content forthcoming, or has it reached the end?

I actually started coding the flirt with preds expansion today. So that's on the way eventually. A few more girls will be added as well.

definitely not the end. There's a fair bit left to add.

Prancer wrote:Where did you obtain the new digestion sound? <3

Can't remember but I think it was fan submitted. It escapes me who it was exactly.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby NoweUzuki » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:23 pm

I have a fair bit of ladies I've drawn & have been interested in adding them in, I take it I need to buy a transparency program to remove the background from my images? or do it myself I suppose. ^^;
NoweUzuki
New to the forum

Postby Cobbly » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:42 pm

What does flirt with preds do?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:27 pm

NoweUzuki wrote:I have a fair bit of ladies I've drawn & have been interested in adding them in, I take it I need to buy a transparency program to remove the background from my images? or do it myself I suppose. ^^;

You can probably manage it in gimp which is free. Photoshop is obviously easier but subscription based mostly.

Cobbly wrote:What does flirt with preds do?

In the near future it will do 3 things.

You'll get the option to flirt with preds trying to eat you orally.

Depending on how hot you are from prey fat accumulated and how many successful flirts you've done before you'll get 3 options.

Just talking
Feeling them up
Trying to pleasure them

Just talking will let you exchange digestion word speed for seduction word speed and vice versa. So if you have one leveled more than the other this may benefit you.

Feeling them up will raise their excite meter before the vore starts which will make preds easier to befriend.

Finally pleasuring them will start your incantation out further in than the start. This will be further with more flirt successes. There will be a special girl only friend-able through flirting with her successfully.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Bitchassss » Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:48 am

NoweUzuki wrote:I have a fair bit of ladies I've drawn & have been interested in adding them in, I take it I need to buy a transparency program to remove the background from my images? or do it myself I suppose. ^^;

Adobe express is free and works well
Bitchassss
New to the forum

Postby Panzershark » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:54 pm

CoralinePal wrote:quick question:
is the player male or female?

Female, and it is not just implied, there are a significant number of pictures for different stages as well.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.9 Flirting with Preds! 4/29/23

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:34 pm

pc https://bit.ly/3N5wqIO
mac https://bit.ly/3orc6XM

Those crash use these:
pc https://bit.ly/3ALDkLz
mac https://bit.ly/3NkeFp7

Changes:
Spoiler: show
added riley to ? year
added sadie to ? year
added amarna to ? year
added more mind control girls to lists after beating their leader senior year
added mind control girls to lists if you skip to faculty year
bugfixes from the last laptop?
Added Bugs most likely!
Fixed extreme save corrupting breaking changes from renpy 8.0
Added Jessie, who is obtainable through flirting successfully enough.
Added ability to flirt with preds
Added ability to flirt for more/less seduction/digestion in typing game
Added ability to flirt for initial excitement meter add before typing even starts!
Added ability to flirt for completion of part of your incantation before typing even starts!
added word scramble games for flirting
added consequences for failing a flirt attempt!

Basically I added the new flirt option to use on preds. You can gain various bonuses from flirting with preds first. Some won't want to flirt though. As you get more preyfat and get better at flirting more preds will be open to your advances though!

Flirting functions on a word scramble minigame. The word appears scrambled and you have to guess it. The words used are mostly from the same lists you've been typing this entire time so that's a good place to start guessing and it'll tell you what the word was if you miss it.

I added this to juxtapose the fast paced typing game. Now you'll have the opportunity to ponder for a little bit. I find it breaks up the gameplay loop quite a bit. Beware though! If you fail to flirt well the girls will churn you harder than they normally would have!

Also I added some commissioned girls to the game. I forgot what year they were added to. The changelog for current updates is on my old laptop which is having issues. That's why the changelog for this version is a lil messed up.

Incoming rant in spoiler tags.

So I got a new laptop. Which should be great.

It's hell

Got the latest version of renpy and the way file IO is handled by the save system is completely f#$%ed. It crashes if you've ever read a file now.

Either way, I tried to hit every place I'm doing file IO. I have to hide from renpy that I'm doing file IO or else it dies. It also seems to fuck up saving after the math import is used. Seriously none of this caused things to die before.

I think I've hit all the issues but we'll see. I'm hoping this fixes some other issues related to renpy code I've seen bug reports for but fingers crossed on that one.

Let me know in the thread if and when you see strange things in this thread. If it's in a PM I'll lose track of it. If it is here I'll go through posts from after this one and find it again.

tl; dr; combo of new laptop and renpy updates caused instability. A game jam forced me to figure out the fixes for these issues though so a stroke of luck for this project.

Next up will likely be adding school dances to the game. There will be two dances every school year I think. Subject to change. I do plan on adding more sentient fat content to fill out people's dresses as prey fat though. Also becoming homecoming/prom Queen/meal.

If you're voted Queen you get a meal.

If you're voted meal... Game over.
Last edited by ryanshowseason3 on Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby hexcorsist » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:40 pm

Two bugs to report

First the speed up and slow down digestion flirting seems to be swapped

second there is a problem with saving for me it happened right after digesting my first willing girl not sure if it is related or not, stack trace listed below

Code: Select all
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 383, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
TypeError: cannot pickle '_io.TextIOWrapper' object (perhaps store.digestionWordsFile = <_io.TextIOWrapper name='C:\\Users\\Christina\\Desktop\\Typing-2.9-pc\\game\\digestionwords.txt' mode='r' encoding='UTF-8'>)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 408, in save
    reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 389, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 103, in dump
    pickle.dump(o, f, pickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL if highest else PROTOCOL)
TypeError: cannot pickle '_io.TextIOWrapper' object (perhaps store.digestionWordsFile = <_io.TextIOWrapper name='C:\\Users\\Christina\\Desktop\\Typing-2.9-pc\\game\\digestionwords.txt' mode='r' encoding='UTF-8'>)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Typing of the Digested 2.9
Sun Apr 30 10:35:41 2023

hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby WhatTheNani » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:22 pm

hexcorsist wrote:second there is a problem with saving for me it happened right after digesting my first willing girl not sure if it is related or not, stack trace listed below

Code: Select all

While running game code:
    $ ui.interact()
    $ ui.interact()

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 408, in save
    reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 389, in save
  File "C:\Users\Christina\Desktop\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 103, in dump

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sun Apr 30 10:35:41 2023

I also got a crash when trying to save, but hadn't even encountered willing prey yet so doesn't seem to be related to that (was saving at the moment of hitting an encounter with a random pred. After rolling back, I got no encounter, went a day or two past that, encountered step mom for the first time, tried to save and got a crash again)
```

While running game code:
$ ui.interact()
$ ui.interact()
TypeError: cannot pickle '_io.TextIOWrapper' object (perhaps store.analExhaustionLinesFile = <_io.TextIOWrapper name='C:\\Users\\CountSwaggerFiend\\Documents\\All Downloads\\Game Downloads\\Typing of the Digested\\Typing-2.9-pc\\game\\analFatigueWords.t)

Full traceback:
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 322, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 408, in save
reraise(t, e, tb)
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 389, in save
File "C:\Users\CountSwaggerFiend\Documents\All Downloads\Game Downloads\Typing of the Digested\Typing-2.9-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 103, in dump
TypeError: cannot pickle '_io.TextIOWrapper' object (perhaps store.analExhaustionLinesFile = <_io.TextIOWrapper name='C:\\Users\\CountSwaggerFiend\\Documents\\All Downloads\\Game Downloads\\Typing of the Digested\\Typing-2.9-pc\\game\\analFatigueWords.t)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sat Apr 29 22:19:32 2023
```

Quit the game and reloaded the save then played around a bit. Seems like the crash starts happening any time I try to save after clearing that first anal vore encounter, but can still save up until it happens.
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game