Typing of the Digested - AI Generated Anime Girl Mod update!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Should I keep going with the mod?

Yes
96%
No
4%

Total votes : 668

Re: Typing of the Digested - AI Generated Anime Girl Mod upd

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:26 am

Susuko wrote:In your game,will the player only be playing as a prey or both as a prey and predator?

The plan is to have both available, prey only in the first one, playing as a predator won't be a requirement to advance.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby Susuko » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:30 am

Ether way good luck with your game developing and looking forward to give it a try.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:15 pm

This mod project is probably dead but I thought I'd put my 2 cents in.

I seem to have stumbled across a cadre of settings that did a decent job of converting manips2hentai.

I'll attach the example below along with the settings. I was using the nai model the guide mentioned before in the thread pointed me to.

Now I certainly don't have the time to do cutouts for every image in the game right now but whatever an enterprising individual wanted to do with this they certainly could.

Positive tags:
anime, cartoon, drawing, caucasian, best quality, masterpiece, high resolution

negative tags:
lowres, bad anatomy, bad hands, text, error, missing fingers, extra digit, fewer digits, cropped, worst quality, low quality, normal quality, jpeg artifacts, signature, watermark, username, blurry, artist name

and obviously the caucasian tag changes based on the race of the model. Black girls get african american, Asians get their nationality as well.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-03-23 190839.png
Screenshot 2023-03-23 190910.png
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Euvoria » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:38 pm

What resource do you use to generate these images?
Euvoria
New to the forum

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:22 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:This mod project is probably dead but I thought I'd put my 2 cents in.

I seem to have stumbled across a cadre of settings that did a decent job of converting manips2hentai.

I'll attach the example below along with the settings. I was using the nai model the guide mentioned before in the thread pointed me to.

Now I certainly don't have the time to do cutouts for every image in the game right now but whatever an enterprising individual wanted to do with this they certainly could.

Positive tags:
anime, cartoon, drawing, caucasian, best quality, masterpiece, high resolution

negative tags:
lowres, bad anatomy, bad hands, text, error, missing fingers, extra digit, fewer digits, cropped, worst quality, low quality, normal quality, jpeg artifacts, signature, watermark, username, blurry, artist name

and obviously the caucasian tag changes based on the race of the model. Black girls get african american, Asians get their nationality as well.

There is an extension called that can be downloaded within A1111 that removes backgrounds. ABG remover I think.

You can also use ControlNet to really get the pose you are looking for.

You can also use Tagger on the original image to get the tags for it, it's a good way of keeping the character consistent through poses.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby parky » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:08 pm

is this still receiving updates or is this dead?
parky
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:01 pm

parky wrote:is this still receiving updates or is this dead?

I would say it's on hold.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:52 am

I do think about this mod sometimes and coming back to it, stable diffusion and the models have really improved since last time I looked at this. I had a lot of request for furries last time too, and they seem to work better at this, here was a few images I cooked up for the 'abby' character.

The 900+ images makes the task very daunting.

Spoiler: show

abby1.png

abby3.png

abby22.png

abby4.png

and a bonus for those that don't like scat endings
00034-1607526487.png

FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby leonthegreat » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:50 am

FoxyVixen21 wrote:I do think about this mod sometimes and coming back to it, stable diffusion and the models have really improved since last time I looked at this. I had a lot of request for furries last time too, and they seem to work better at this, here was a few images I cooked up for the 'abby' character.

The 900+ images makes the task very daunting.

abby1.png

abby3.png

abby22.png

abby4.png

and a bonus for those that don't like scat endings
00034-1607526487.png

Yeah, that many images makes it hard for sure.
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby crazytf2 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:16 pm

I m glad to finally hear some news from you ^^
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby WhatTheNani » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:34 am

I can see how converting ALL the images to AI generated ones would be daunting, but personally I think it's fine to just do how ever many you feel like. I likely won't use some anyways, either cause I like the original image or because it's something that doesn't appeal, and having a mix of AI and irl images never bothered me. I'm just happy to have the option to use whatever ones you do make.
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:23 pm

Yeah, it’s kinda wild to think how what was once a side project grew so large! I’m also in the camp of thinking that just releasing a few sets of replacement images here and there would be okay, if you want to do so, of course.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:58 pm

Coming from me you could just copy a dozen different sets a bunch of times and replace others as you desire or just leave it.

You don't have to make unique ones for every girl.

But God damn it's really that many? Good lord what have I done?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:39 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Coming from me you could just copy a dozen different sets a bunch of times and replace others as you desire or just leave it.

You don't have to make unique ones for every girl.

But God damn it's really that many? Good lord what have I done?

Yeah, it's a lot of images haha.

but I think I like the idea of just copying a few sets so I don't need to do that many images. It will be something I am going to look at doing I think.

That being said, I am looking for suggestions for species for the different characters if anyone wants to make any.
Just name of the photoset and species will do.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:43 am

I am going to reboot this mod as a furry mod now, I think I might make a new thread for it once I am ready to add a download.

I am going to work on this a little bit every day, even if it is just an image or two here are some more examples:

alina1.png

alina22.png

scat warning
alina4.png
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby WhatTheNani » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:35 am

FoxyVixen21 wrote:I am going to reboot this mod as a furry mod now, I think I might make a new thread for it once I am ready to add a download.

I am going to work on this a little bit every day, even if it is just an image or two here are some more examples:

alina1.png

alina22.png

scat warning
alina4.png

Probably make a new thread, yeah if you are doing it as exclusively furry. Personally, I'm not really into furries so I at least would prefer the originals being kept separate, even if you don't intend to make any more human characters (though I hope you do at some point).
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game