Voreocracy

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voreocracy

Postby TheSoulessGem » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:13 pm

I actually really like how the vore is done, the fact that fear is actually shown is really damn cool, since every other game has people just gushing about getting ate. This is one of my favorite parts about it, and I am super happy to see it finally shown in a game.
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby SecondAce » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:35 pm

TheSoulessGem wrote:I actually really like how the vore is done, the fact that fear is actually shown is really damn cool, since every other game has people just gushing about getting ate. This is one of my favorite parts about it, and I am super happy to see it finally shown in a game.

I really have to agree. It's a breath of fresh air to have a game showcase that people do actually understand that they'll die rather than just letting it happen while smiling gleefully. There are of course other games here on the portal with both willing, unwilling, and semi-willing content but there's just something about how it's displayed in this game that makes me love it.
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kavvanshrike » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:48 am

I just want the author to be aware of this, I've seen a number of creators have their patreon account shut down for "sexual violence" and yes I've seen patreon accounts shuttered over unwilling oral vore, i know that gory digestion is being considered just be prepared to move over to subscribestar if it triggers patreon.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Vor3ronika » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:54 pm

I just want the author to be aware of this, I've seen a number of creators have their patreon account shut down for "sexual violence" and yes I've seen patreon accounts shuttered over unwilling oral vore, i know that gory digestion is being considered just be prepared to move over to subscribestar if it triggers patreon.

Oh, Thanks for letting me know. I did my research when I started my patreon of course and from what I've read in the community guidelines it should't be a probleme. "Fictional or dramatized content that contains violent and graphic elements is allowed on the platform as long as the creator gives viewers enough context to understand that the footage is dramatized or fictional."

But...

"However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex."

So yes Patreon could decide to remove vore based content creators for sexual violence. From what I am reading as long as it's not rape, bestiality, pedo, incest, necro... it should be fine. Maybe the other author that got banned depicted minor looking characters or rape during vore, which both are very common in the vore community.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:24 am

Vor3ronika wrote:
So yes Patreon could decide to remove vore based content creators for sexual violence. From what I am reading as long as it's not rape, bestiality, pedo, incest, necro... it should be fine. Maybe the other author that got banned depicted minor looking characters or rape during vore, which both are very common in the vore community.

It happens regardless, this happened only a few months ago
Spoiler: show

Sassy The Braxien had to move to subscribestar after that, no other reasons cited just the unwilling prey showing some fear...which is already in your game. On top of that you are also possibly working towards adding graphic digestion, which is gore/Guro to someone not viewing it through the lens of a voreareplile and they don't have a very good track record with guro stuff on patreon.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Vor3ronika » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:11 pm

Sassy The Braxien had to move to subscribestar after that, no other reasons cited just the unwilling prey showing some fear...which is already in your game. On top of that you are also possibly working towards adding graphic digestion, which is gore/Guro to someone not viewing it through the lens of a voreareplile and they don't have a very good track record with guro stuff on patreon.

Well, I always knew it can/could happen. There is still plenty of vore creators on Patreon, I guess they are not doing anything wrong? I won't be putting graphic/digestion anytime soon, the polls voted overly indifferent or against it so I'm in no rush to make those scene.
If I ever get banned from patreon, I guess I'll just move to subscribestar as well.

Thanks for the info though.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zoku » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:11 pm

any word on a update?
Zoku
New to the forum

Postby Kavvanshrike » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:26 am

Zoku wrote:any word on a update?

"Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask."

written in red at the top of the page.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Zoku » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:06 pm

srry just wondering been busy with hospital work >.>
Zoku
New to the forum

Postby Vor3ronika » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:18 pm

srry just wondering been busy with hospital work

Don't worry, it's not a big deal to me. Update is on the way yes... In about a month on Patreon and a few more months after that for the free release.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zoku » Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:32 pm

ok thanks
Zoku
New to the forum

Postby TheSoulessGem » Fri May 19, 2023 10:37 pm

My hype has built to an unreasonable level, I am so excited for this game.
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby kuman2011 » Sat May 20, 2023 12:57 am

If only it had a Male Protagonist option... it would be a different experience for sure, especially as you are only prey, but can still romance other preds
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby keirons13 » Wed May 31, 2023 12:11 pm

Will the full game be linked once complete? I'm unable to gain access to your parion due to financial issues on my end but i do honestly love the demo and do wonder if the mc is able to become a pred or are they locked as prey?
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vor3ronika » Wed May 31, 2023 12:34 pm

Will the full game be linked once complete?

Each new update will be posted for free on ekas portal 2-3 month after the patreon release... The game will be free forever just be patient.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby R3X » Wed May 31, 2023 2:50 pm

Patience, my only weakness. Well aside from bullets, diseases, most other forms of violence...
Ok it's not my only weakness, but it's a one of the big ones.
Don't Panic
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vor3ronika » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:43 am

Patience, my only weakness.

If Patience is your only weakness, then go check the patreon, the middle tier that allow you to try the game early is only 2.20 US dollars.
Vor3ronika
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:18 am

I'm more than happy to see that this is still chugging along bit by bit, the opening of it alone caught my attention and the overall setting is just fantastic.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby MickaFox » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:46 pm

Vor3ronika wrote:If Patience is your only weakness, then go check the patreon, the middle tier that allow you to try the game early is only 2.20 US dollars.

Does the current build on Patreon have any "player as pred" scenes or is there only "player as prey" scenes? I ask because I'm personally more interested in playing as the pred ^-^
MickaFox
New to the forum

Postby TheSoulessGem » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:17 pm

Dumb question, is there a way we could get like a few character pages? Like a sheet explaining some of the characters, like the main ones that would be front and center? Sorry if this is an impossibility, I just thought it would be cool. So hype for it to come out.
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game