Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Postby Asafen » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:11 am

The Merril fight seems to be broken. She only progresses when I fail the dodge. Sneaking a peek doesn't make her strip more, and neither does successfully dodging. If my speed is too high, then I can't progress. Also, when you do Stella's game, the cum on the screen fades after some time, but when you reload a save afterwards, it refreshes to full opacity.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:52 pm

Bug report here, I tried to go to the gym to find Stella, but nothing loaded. Just an empty text box and then it booted me back to the gym.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:59 pm

CrystalKiller88 wrote:Bug report here, I tried to go to the gym to find Stella, but nothing loaded. Just an empty text box and then it booted me back to the gym.

Never mind, I see what I did wrong. My mistake.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:52 pm

Ok, to be totally honest, I'm not terribly big on CV stuff. That being said, for some reason I really enjoyed Stella! Probably for her personality tbh, but still a very fun addition to the game. Great work my guy, glad to see this return!
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:14 pm

This is by far my favourite update so far! I ADORE Stella and her willing bladder vore scene <3

I'm crossing my fingers for more Stella, more herm content, and more bladder vore if you choose to revisit this game again!

The only thing I haven't been able to find is Stella's third vore scene, I've found the willing bladder vore one, and the cock vore one for failing the gamble.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:22 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:This is by far my favourite update so far! I ADORE Stella and her willing bladder vore scene <3

I'm crossing my fingers for more Stella, more herm content, and more bladder vore if you choose to revisit this game again!

The only thing I haven't been able to find is Stella's third vore scene, I've found the willing bladder vore one, and the cock vore one for failing the gamble.

The gamble can be switched between two endings depending on how you answer her at the mall.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby 111hzx » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:04 pm

I don't know what to do after surviving the mother socker and the fan girl, and I don't know where to use the integrate either, any advice?
111hzx
New to the forum

Postby RedEye241 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:25 am

111hzx wrote:I don't know what to do after surviving the mother socker and the fan girl, and I don't know where to use the integrate either, any advice?

integrate in the kitchen would be my advice
RedEye241
New to the forum

Postby 111hzx » Wed May 24, 2023 1:39 pm

One question, when you go shopping with a friend and you set the counter to -1, is there really anything after those 4 million days?
111hzx
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Wed May 24, 2023 1:50 pm

does the time affect anything in the game or is it just flavour? Kind of wierd that the school stays open until deep into the night. With students no less.
Dongers
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed May 24, 2023 2:38 pm

Dongers wrote:does the time affect anything in the game or is it just flavour? Kind of wierd that the school stays open until deep into the night. With students no less.

It was a bad idea. It is supposed to affect spawns in areas at certain times and does for some. But it was too ambitious leaving 0 content in areas for large swathes of time.

The original idea being. Students in daytime. Club students after school and into evening. Like chess club or sports. Then at night faculty and janitors.

That is a lot of content though and then filling those roles outside the school was also daunting.

It was a bad idea and lays in tatters to this day.

It's pretty essential to gaining prime numbers though so it HAS to stay and I've ignored it for spawns in some areas otherwise they would be empty 60% of the time.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby JYumeko » Mon May 29, 2023 11:41 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Dongers wrote:does the time affect anything in the game or is it just flavour? Kind of wierd that the school stays open until deep into the night. With students no less.

It was a bad idea. It is supposed to affect spawns in areas at certain times and does for some. But it was too ambitious leaving 0 content in areas for large swathes of time.

The original idea being. Students in daytime. Club students after school and into evening. Like chess club or sports. Then at night faculty and janitors.

That is a lot of content though and then filling those roles outside the school was also daunting.

It was a bad idea and lays in tatters to this day.

It's pretty essential to gaining prime numbers though so it HAS to stay and I've ignored it for spawns in some areas otherwise they would be empty 60% of the time.

I like the idea of faculty and Janitors, maybe even security guards. I hope you haven't completely abandoned it and it comes to life in the game one day.
JYumeko
New to the forum

Postby CardboardAlt » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:20 am

Bug report! Going to the cafeteria and running through the "Merril's *favor*" option until the blue bar hits zero then one more time crashes the game.
CardboardAlt
New to the forum

Postby eicinis » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:17 am

Out of curiosity, who is the character model for late student?
eicinis
New to the forum

Postby parky » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:54 pm

is there any mods for this game like your typing of the digested game does?
parky
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dongers » Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:18 pm

parky wrote:is there any mods for this game like your typing of the digested game does?

It should be fairly easy to mod if character images is the only thing you want changed.
Just replace the images in the pictures folder with ones with the same name. As for mods that already exist I don't think there are any. Pretty sure there'd be a link to them on the main post if there were iirc.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Celepito » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:09 pm

Fuck, the CV with Stella is so hot, especially when you add in the sex/gamble beforehand. More herms with CV would be awesome!

The only issue I have with the game is that its a set name, really takes me out of it ._. If you could somehow squeeze in the ability so set a custom name, or if someone would make a mod for that, I think I might actually explode.
Celepito
New to the forum

Postby RedEye241 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:03 am

Celepito wrote:Fuck, the CV with Stella is so hot, especially when you add in the sex/gamble beforehand. More herms with CV would be awesome!

The only issue I have with the game is that its a set name, really takes me out of it ._. If you could somehow squeeze in the ability so set a custom name, or if someone would make a mod for that, I think I might actually explode.

Yeah the CV stuff is amazing I just wish there was more like random encounters that could end in CV.
RedEye241
New to the forum

Postby TheSoulessGem » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:53 am

Yeah, getting more cv stuff would be cool.
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby Noxiussss » Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:28 am

Im so desperate for more of this x.x
Noxiussss
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game