[WIP] Minecraft Vore/Belly Resourcepack in the works

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

[WIP] Minecraft Vore/Belly Resourcepack in the works

Postby M8M80 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:55 pm

Wasn't sure if I should post about it somewhere yet but figured some people would be interested.

I haven't seen much, if any vore content, meant for vanilla minecraft and so decided to try my own hand at it. As mentioned above I recently started working on an optifine resourcepack themed around various belly-related fetishes, mainly vore.

The idea is to replace all (or atleast majority) of minecraft mobs with hot and hungry babes which would have 100% made from scratch custom models, animations and (if possible) sounds.
Now keep in mind that I am working on this all alone in my free time, having minimal experience in this sort of thing. Trying to do my best regardless though!

This resourcepack will probably take a good while to complete but in the meantime here is what I am able to show currently:
(incase the gifs don't play automatically just click on them)

Spoiler: show
Zombie
zombie idle.gif

zombie walk.gif

oh the girls are quite tall too
zombie ingame.png

Husk (using a modified zombie as placeholder, model and textures will be changed)
husk idle wip.gif

As there's still alot of things left to do I will not provide a download link yet, I'll most likely make it available when atleast 3 or 4 mobs are completed. For now though I'll keep updating this with new previews as I finish more stuff.

I am also open to suggestions if there happen to be any
M8M80
New to the forum

Re: [WIP] Minecraft Vore/Belly Resourcepack in the works

Postby FluffyNekos » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:50 pm

Looks really good so far!
FluffyNekos
Been posting for a bit

Postby mmmooo55 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:13 pm

This looks ridiculously ambitious! what you have so far looks incredibly impressive, but you probably have a long road ahead; godspeed!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby xing » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:59 am

This is a big project, and I'm looking forward to this module. It looks very good.
xing
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ikasplash » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:08 pm

Wow, this looks great already, I wonder how you're gonna do skeletons?
Ikasplash
New to the forum

Postby essayons12 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:27 pm

This will be in the top of my watch list
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby mmmooo55 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:12 pm

Hey, have you considered starting a discord for this project? it might be benificial if you want to communicate with people interested in this project without cluttering up this eka's forum!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fireknight45 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:16 pm

Looks interesting I wonder how it will turn out and how it will work.
As well it will be interesting to see how you redesign the skeletons since well there skeletons. as well as smaller creatures like endermites and silver fish. Shulkers will also be interesting to see a design of.
Fireknight45
New to the forum

Postby tfwnogiantgf » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:14 pm

Pretty great concept, really like seeing the progress.

If I had any suggestions, it would be to have block textures that look like biological elements, so that people can craft big digestive systems. But that might just be my macro-vore side talking. If your intent is to keep it to NPCs that would still be great to see!
tfwnogiantgf
New to the forum

Postby M8M80 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:30 pm

mmmooo55 wrote:Hey, have you considered starting a discord for this project? it might be benificial if you want to communicate with people interested in this project without cluttering up this eka's forum!

For the moment I'd prefer to keep it on the forum only, tho maybe at some point in the future I may make a discord server. We'll see how it goes
M8M80
New to the forum

Postby M8M80 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:31 pm

Ikasplash wrote:Wow, this looks great already, I wonder how you're gonna do skeletons?

Skeletons will probably be one of the trickier concepts to pull off but I'll figure something out, at the moment I'm leaving them for later
M8M80
New to the forum

Postby M8M80 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:36 pm

Fireknight45 wrote:Looks interesting I wonder how it will turn out and how it will work.
As well it will be interesting to see how you redesign the skeletons since well there skeletons. as well as smaller creatures like endermites and silver fish. Shulkers will also be interesting to see a design of.

I have a few ideas as to how I'm gonna go about the skeletons but for the moment it's not a priority. Haven't thought about the small mobs yet to be honest
M8M80
New to the forum

Postby M8M80 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:51 pm

tfwnogiantgf wrote:Pretty great concept, really like seeing the progress.

If I had any suggestions, it would be to have block textures that look like biological elements, so that people can craft big digestive systems. But that might just be my macro-vore side talking. If your intent is to keep it to NPCs that would still be great to see!

Since I can only change entity models that would be somewhat difficult to implement, as all in-game blocks share the same model file
I may at one point try to replace some of the placeable entities like mob heads or shulker boxes (more likely the former) with an animated stomach wall block or something of that sort
M8M80
New to the forum

Postby HunBeeQueen » Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:24 pm

Wonderful job!
as a 3d modeler myself, (I know it uses a different program but still!) Well done!
can't wait to see what else ya do!
-
Completely unrelated note - Im sure vore MC mod would be possible, there's an old one floating round, but would be cool to see what could possibly be done on the newer versions. .
HunBeeQueen
New to the forum

Postby Fireknight45 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:04 pm

M8M80 wrote:
Fireknight45 wrote:Looks interesting I wonder how it will turn out and how it will work.

I have a few ideas as to how I'm gonna go about the skeletons but for the moment it's not a priority. Haven't thought about the small mobs yet to be honest

Well im not surprised since they are minor mobs but I am also now curious about guardians and other unusual mobs like blazes and ghasts.
Fireknight45
New to the forum

Postby JadeThePanda » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:05 am

Interesting concept. I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with for some of them. Maybe an extra-tall goth gal model for the enderman, and something in a similar direction - but maybe chubbier - for the ghast.

If you plan on including them too, maybe the various animals could have cute furry/monster girl models with big bellies too? I'd definitely like to see the sheep, panda, and goat taken in that direction.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:44 pm

This looks interesting want to keep an eye on it.
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby ProudMonsterFucker » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:49 pm

Some Non-Fatal ideas would be nice for the people who prefer that sort of thing- Maybe Horses, instead of being ridden, run around with you in their stomach as a method of transport?
ProudMonsterFucker
New to the forum

Postby xing » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:15 am

It may take longer to come out, or it may be possible to release a beta version first (apologize in advance if there is any offense)
xing
Been posting for a bit

Postby HunBeeQueen » Thu May 25, 2023 7:07 am

wonderful job! looks great so far! keep up the great work!
HunBeeQueen
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game