SizePlay - Giantess game 02.24 Public version

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 01.23 (New gameplay system/Hisa

Postby hamsterus » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:08 am

I have noticed the instant loss bug too. For me it happened with the regular maids in the mansion - the chair sitting minigame. It ends just a few seconds after starting, even though there were more than 25 seconds left.

I have also noticed that if the character is completely pulled inside of Aria?, the game gives the 'you were to weak to escape' message but then restarts the encounter at ~80 escape/depth.
hamsterus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Death12345 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:47 pm

Dongers wrote:
Death12345 wrote:
The values of the escapes also don't seem to reset. causing game overs the moment you get captured instantly. For example the foot sniffing started with an instant loss. It still allowed me to play afterwards, but winning after that counted as a loss. - Everything works fine on my end, because I don't reset values, but in this update I started setting values before conditions, so values are always as they should be. Can you tell me the character that caused you the issue?[/b]

When you approach the runner while she's sitting on a bench, if in a previous encounter your stamina got too low you will instantly lose and be crushed the moment it starts. Then the minigame will begin. You can play it, win or lose it, but afterwards you're dead because you have already been crushed in the intro of it.

Minami's masturbation also starts with you losing, not letting you do anything.

Death12345 wrote:The minigame where you try to steal food from Hinako softlocks upon starting it. -[b] NO ISSUES FOUND ON MY END. (Assuming you're talking about table minigame?)

I'm talking about that one. You start it invisible and are unable to move.

Also, I don't think populating the mansion is a good idea. It's too big and that would just be too many characters. It would be hell for you to make and frustrating for the player to go around when every second you get stepped on. You HAVE to make rooms more unique too or else it's still the problem of being a mess to navigate. The rooms and hallways require features that set them apart so you know whose room is where and what area you're in.

Aah, I'll take a look at Rumi's code! Thank you very much!

I can't reproduce the issue. Can you please send me your save file?

That is a really good point and I'm torn between those choices, but I think your opinion is better. Biggest reason will be playability. FPS will die for a lot of players... I'll make mansion smaller in one of the next updates!

hamsterus wrote:I have noticed the instant loss bug too. For me it happened with the regular maids in the mansion - the chair sitting minigame. It ends just a few seconds after starting, even though there were more than 25 seconds left.

I have also noticed that if the character is completely pulled inside of Aria?, the game gives the 'you were to weak to escape' message but then restarts the encounter at ~80 escape/depth.

Hmm, I never had issue on that maid sitting minigame. I'm looking at the code and everything seems ok. Can you please send me your save file?

Thank you very much, I'll take a look at it!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby spodermen » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:45 am

Who might the girl in the screenshots be and how do i get to her?
spodermen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Death12345 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:10 am

spodermen wrote:Who might the girl in the screenshots be and how do i get to her?

It's Nox. Custom character made for one of my supporters. You can find her by moving to the upper part of the town and you should find her in the last house there. Though, I will move her closer in the next update.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:20 am

I just found out that people were spawning in the wrong place... I am re-uploading the game with correct place.
If you already downloaded the game, please apply this in your data folder https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/48ziu0lK/file.html
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:38 pm

Sizeplay 03.23 has been released on Patreon.

This update expands Nox'es current events by adding new daily events for her. (CV events).
Also this update adds alternative costume for Nox, that is only useable by "giantess tier" supporters.
Several old bugs were fixed as well thanks to this amazing community and I'm looking for more because bugs never rest!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 02.23 (Maria update)

Postby Death12345 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:25 pm

Public version 02.23 is here, featuring Maria's daily events!

You can find Maria in the mansions, new expanded room (room next to Annabelle).
Maria is focused on Unbirth.

Unlike most others, in Marias 5th event, you cannot leave if you wake her up.
You can avoid waking her up by keeping her below 50% pleasure.
Each turn her pleasure decreases by a certain amount.
She is also easier to beat while she is asleep. As soon as she wakes up, she gains +1 Level.

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wx1vpxoy ... 3.rar/file
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby SnivyXD » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:46 am

theres seem a bug it stay black screen after you enter marie when she goes to the walk scene
SnivyXD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Death12345 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:15 am

SnivyXD wrote:theres seem a bug it stay black screen after you enter marie when she goes to the walk scene

The code is trolling me a bit...
Here is a fix for that issue, just place it in your data folder!

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2h2pllp8xq6gb/data
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alicy » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:11 pm

Is there a way to fully disactivate blood and gore in the vore scenes?
I tried turning off gore, yet the first vore/insertion I got ended with being splatter everywhere in probably one of the most bloody/gory vore example I have seen in a long time. Is there another option to turn off? Or are the blood scenes not-optional?
Alicy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yomon7 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:45 pm

Alicy wrote:Is there a way to fully disactivate blood and gore in the vore scenes?
I tried turning off gore, yet the first vore/insertion I got ended with being splatter everywhere in probably one of the most bloody/gory vore example I have seen in a long time. Is there another option to turn off? Or are the blood scenes not-optional?

HI dude who does a lot of beta testing for this game here.
No most of the blood splatters aren't optional but in the game there are skills you can level up by participating in the struggles/minigames of the characters. Endurance will make almost all the scenes of blood splattering when you make a character orgasm go away. There is a grind to this but you just need level three to usually not explode when making a girl orgasm. The best way to grind out a lot of stats is to go through Minami for a while (The purple haired girl in the starting town) as she does nearly everything without killing you if you fail. Other than that if you make sure not to cause the girl your trapped inside of to orgasm you while you have a low endurance level and you won't see the blood scenes. But otherwise no the blood scenes are not optional but are toned down in every other type of scene.
Yomon7
New to the forum

Postby envisioner » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:45 pm

so little thing i found when you are unbirthed by the one maid if you don't make it out after the meeting the screen just goes black and won't do anything but will still play music.
-_- nothing good for here yet
envisioner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:00 am

envisioner wrote:so little thing i found when you are unbirthed by the one maid if you don't make it out after the meeting the screen just goes black and won't do anything but will still play music.

Sorry for late reply, I'm not very active on forums beside posting updates. I am pretty sure I fixed it in the most recent version on Patreon, but I will double check that. Thank you very much for your report!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:02 am

Update 04.23 has been released on patreon bringing two new characters, 296 new pictures and 10 new events!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 03.23 (Nox expansion update)

Postby Death12345 » Sat May 13, 2023 7:35 pm

Public version 03.23 is here, featuring Nox's daily events expansion. Nox now has two different variants of daily events, the one that you have played already and a new CV daily events.

When entering tall girls dorms, there is 50% chance that you will get one or the other event chain. To get another re-roll at that, simply re-enter the dorms. If by some chance you get same events again, third re-enter is guaranteed to give you other events.

Nox also gained alternative costumes for giantess tier supporters on my patreon.

Also, keep in mind that her CV vore is harder than most other events, so you should have your skills higher if you plan to escape alive and being certain time inside of her will melt you into her cum so, good luck :lol:

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nirkwlxp ... c.rar/file
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby RageofRagaki » Sat May 13, 2023 11:34 pm

Bugs I have found so far.

Female Laugh 4.ogg doesn't exist and crashes the game when you choose to be "saved" by Nyx.

Kiss 1.ogg doesn't exist.

The dev won't be able to see these bugs because the game will find them from their PC, but other people that don't have the full files won't get them and will have to create the files themselves. That's what I did for Female Laugh 4.ogg. Btw, %20 is the code for a space, so when it says Female%20Laugh%204.ogg, what you need to do is make a new file in audio/se/ and call it Female Laugh 4.ogg

Make sure you close the game before adding any additional files, otherwise windows will crash.
RageofRagaki
New to the forum

Postby Death12345 » Sun May 14, 2023 7:21 am

RageofRagaki wrote:Bugs I have found so far.

Female Laugh 4.ogg doesn't exist and crashes the game when you choose to be "saved" by Nyx.

Kiss 1.ogg doesn't exist.

The dev won't be able to see these bugs because the game will find them from their PC, but other people that don't have the full files won't get them and will have to create the files themselves. That's what I did for Female Laugh 4.ogg. Btw, %20 is the code for a space, so when it says Female%20Laugh%204.ogg, what you need to do is make a new file in audio/se/ and call it Female Laugh 4.ogg

Make sure you close the game before adding any additional files, otherwise windows will crash.

Ah, it's an oversight on my part, Nyx is part of next version, but due to bugfix that I applied, she was left in the town. Her events and pictures are not present but I forgot to remove her from town map and she has that one event...

To remove her, just download this https://www.mediafire.com/file/8qcbw754 ... .json/file and place it in your "data" folder.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Recko94 » Thu May 18, 2023 8:16 am

Where i can find av scene?
Recko94
New to the forum

Postby Yomon7 » Thu May 18, 2023 1:31 pm

Recko94 wrote:Where i can find av scene?

Only Av currently in the game is when you play as sapphire and choose to vore a tiny you can pick up in her house.

{EDITED} Sorry I forgot about Minami for a second she has an av scene as one of her random minigame rolls, get captured by her on the town map and she'll take you to her house where you can play her minigames and eventually become liked enough by her she'll let you out or you can escape her. One of her minigame rolls is Av.
Yomon7
New to the forum

Postby Recko94 » Fri May 19, 2023 5:59 pm

Thx
Recko94
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game