Full or empty stomach

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Full or empty stomach

Postby roundness » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:57 am

I was having lunch with a friend. I never told her about my fetish but she always gave me pred vibes and since I find her attractive, she's one of those I've been fantasising about eating me, for a long time.

We had a big meal and I noticed, as I often do, that her stomach was slighly rounder, of course. That got me thinking, is it better to be swallowed by a pred who has a full stomach, or an empty one?

On one hand, I think entering an empty stomach must be a 'cleaner' experience. You would enter an empty sack, and fall asleep due to suffocation before the acid inside it would accumulate to even noticeable levels.

But if the pred had a meal before, your face would enter a sack full of what is in effect, vomit, and very acid. I presume eyes would burn and rather that passing out, you would drown. The more time passed since eating before, the more liquid and acidic the contents stomach would be. So a harsher experience from all points of view. This, however also turns me on. First, if the pred ate a lot the belly would not be as flat, and the idea of going into a belly that's already round, rather than flat, is a turn on for me. Also, it shows lack of consideration on their part: you are food, just food, and they don't give second thought to where they are sending you, and what you feel once you are inside the stomach. It also feels more aggressive and gluttonous.

It's odd but I can't make up my mind. Being eaten by a pred with an empty stomach would be preferable in some way, but the other option has a certain appeal.

Thoughts? What would you prefer, if you could? I'd like in particular to hear from those who have fantasies about RL preds, because I see her often and I can relate to her as a real person. But I am also keen to hear input from everyone else, of course.

I also wonder if there are holes in my characterization, and if there are factors that would make an empty stomach a more jarring experience in ways that I didn't consider.
roundness
New to the forum

Re: Full or empty stomach

Postby xan88x » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:34 pm

Mmmmm I prefer an empty stomach, because the Pred should eat me and only me, the only one XD Joking apart - but a little - I prefer tight stomaches than wide, even if I'm into also round bellies, also IRL. Heheheh
xan88x
New to the forum

Postby TETRO » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:51 pm

In fantasy scenarios I don't have a particular preference. The way I see it, the prey doesn't really have a choice. :gulp:
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby BlueAugur » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:22 pm

A pred eating regular food is gross. Bellies are meant for people.
BlueAugur
Been posting for a bit

Postby Septia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:49 pm

Full, of cozy cheese.
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cardi » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:34 pm

This is a tough one:

On the one hand, I really, Really, REALLY love when the prey gets eaten alongside other food but I also enjoy it when the prey is the only thing in the stomach.
For me, the first scenario fits an uncaring pred, whom I love, and the second fits more with a lustful pred that finds pleasure in feeling the prey's struggle, which i also like.

But when it comes to RL vore, I find myself enamored with the idea of the prey being swallowed first only to be surrounded by a modest amount of other food.
When I walk through the university's hallways, during lunch break, and spot an attractive person eating their meal, I can't help but daydream about being casually picked up and swallowed by them along with the rest of the food.

I love casual vore and uncaring preds, and what's more casual than being eaten alongside normal food?

(English isn't my first language, i hope you understand what i'm saying)
Cardi
New to the forum

Postby Tilalumtar » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:37 pm

MrWhatever wrote:A pred eating regular food is gross. Bellies are meant for people.

Ohhh, yeah, I second this!
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:51 pm

Sloshy tums are best tums. Fill it with gross foodstuff. :gulp:
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JackSpades » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:32 pm

Simple workaround: have preds have two stomachs. So you can have a pred with a food baby but still get one stomach to yourself.
JackSpades
Somewhat familiar

Postby TierHalibel11252 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:11 pm

roundness wrote:On one hand, I think entering an empty stomach must be a 'cleaner' experience. You would enter an empty sack, and fall asleep due to suffocation before the acid inside it would accumulate to even noticeable levels.

sorry to burst your bubble but the INSTANT stomach acid touches anything not protected it BURNS BAD if you ever had acid reflux then you know the feeling.
TierHalibel11252
Been posting for a bit

Postby roundness » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:04 pm

No, the pain with acid reflux is because the lower part of the esophagus is chronically exposed to reflux and lining is irritated. If you throw up, for instance, the lining of your mouth does not burn immediately, also if you get some vomit on your skin, it does not burn. I suspect that, inside a full stomach, the eyes would hurt, though. Skin might start tingling before passing out due to lack of oxigen, but I don't know for sure.
roundness
New to the forum

Postby shlurpay64 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:39 pm

For me part of the appeal is getting the prey extra humiliated and messy and I think eating food before and/or after the prey is a great way to do that.

roundness wrote: We had a big meal and I noticed, as I often do, that her stomach was slighly rounder, of course.

Mmmm, that sounds hot. So her stomach is somewhat round normally too?
shlurpay64
Somewhat familiar

Postby roundness » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:49 am

Well, kind of. She has an arched lower back (the instagram pose), which is great because her ass sticks back, but also it gives an arched shape to her midsection. And at the same time she is quite fit, so on the occasions when she has a full meal you can see her belly becoming slightly rounder (if she is wearing tight clothes or a tank top in the summer). Nothing major, but good enough for me and very hot. A girl I knew from college was like that, but a lot more pronounced, and god knows how many times and for how many years I had vore fantasies about her.
roundness
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:46 am

Yeah, I prefer my favorite predator's belly to be clean so that they can protect me as I get comfortable inside them. :gulp:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby SnuggleCondaHuuungry » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:23 pm

I'd like to have her cook as much as she pleases, I want of her greediness it belongs to me, sitting her in my lap feeding the dear, telling them they better make a good meal of themselves if they expect me to be satisfied and devour them as they start to try and spoil me back. Such a bad girl being so gluttonous, I'd punish them by finishing the rest of the meat and pushing them harder and harder into me squeezed more and more into their place.
SnuggleCondaHuuungry
Been posting for a bit

Postby CutenessOverlord » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:12 am

As a very tiny thing, I prefer full stomachs! Feels more like an adventure. ~
Kyah! ♫
I'm just a genderless micro halfling! Half-Human, Half-Gryphon! ♥
(And my size is somewhere between 0.05mm and 1cm, depending on your imagination.)
CutenessOverlord
Been posting for a bit

Postby bongobongo » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:15 pm

I’d prefer there to be no food in the stomach I’m gonna call home but I wouldn’t mind some companions in there
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby RoTheHuman » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:35 am

I like it both ways! It depends on my mood. But I think my favorite is for bellies to be full of food, gross and sloppy. I think it plays into my love of the humiliation aspect of vore.
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAssAssassin69 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:05 pm

I'd rather be eaten by someone with an empty stomach in an IRL scenario (which, I know, makes 0 sense) but in a fictional story I would rather watch someone get eaten by a slightly round stomach for the reasons you mentioned. :gulp:
TheAssAssassin69
Been posting for a bit

Postby djaccent » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:40 pm

Empty then me then their new so I am completely immobile.
djaccent
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion