Project Sirius V1.6.2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

How do you like player vore scenes?

I'm 100% prey
32%
I'm 100% pred
23%
I'm Switch (both pred and prey)
22%
I'm Switch prey leaning
15%
I'm Switch pred leaning
8%

Total votes : 555

Re: Project Sirius vore game V1.4.2

Postby Scoutboy25 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:15 am

Love the mash scenes, and love the koikatsu party stuff. But I'm fully willing for it to go either way. Anyways this game is absolutely amazing. 10/10
A single random brony from like 2010, uses Eka's for games and made an account to share opinions and ask questions. Ask me nothing.
Scoutboy25
Been posting for a bit

Postby RavenMiller44 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:13 am

Timi wrote:how do you trigger the new Mash scenes or are there none after the shrinking scene?

also Dido isn't triggering for me, I've got 10 pred points and completed the Belfast scene and helped mash

You need to have 10 prey points, not pred points and it's while Mash is following you, not after. Dido offers to eat you. There aren't any Mash scenes after she shrinks you, but there is a same size vore scene before you help her out if you talk to her and have atleast 6 prey points or 10 or more prey points for a differend varation.

Scoutboy25 wrote:Love the mash scenes, and love the koikatsu party stuff. But I'm fully willing for it to go either way. Anyways this game is absolutely amazing. 10/10

Thanks a lot, it's great to hear that. I have been working a lot with it recently and working with koikatsu party is much more fun than kisakae. :-D
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby Amallee » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:55 pm

So I feel stupid, but I can't for the life of me find Belfast.
Amallee
New to the forum

Postby RavenMiller44 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:53 pm

Amallee wrote:So I feel stupid, but I can't for the life of me find Belfast.

Talk 2 times after being eaten by Dido and help her out. You need to get her groceries in the shop top left from the exit of your house.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:34 am

Awww I honestly though that Chloe and Samantha would have an update as well but guess not. That's okay! Update is still amazing tho!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby RavenMiller44 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:56 pm

Mitsukiboozle wrote:Awww I honestly though that Chloe and Samantha would have an update as well but guess not. That's okay! Update is still amazing tho!

Yeah, to be honest, I didn't do anything in the first 3 weeks after the release of 1.3, I just wanted to make 1 or 2 vore scenes, try out koikatsu. While working on Mash, I zoomed in in Mash's face and thought about making a giantess vore scene (Which I think worked out pretty well). Also while writing the scene talking to Dido with Mash thought about making a Dido vore scene and then also a small pred scene, since all I made untill then were prey scenes.

So, I'm still planning on working on those 2 girls, it will however most likely be in kisakae, since it's weird to suddenly change them to koikatsu and I don't have any experience on making characters on koikatsu. I will change existing anime characters to koikatsu, like Sirius, Dido and Belfast. I also still wanna make a kind of a revenge scene where Belfast eats Dido after she ate you. I just want to get more expierenced on koikatsu first.

So yeah, I will continue on Chloe and Samantha on the next update.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaouSoluna » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:20 pm

some idea: maybe do a guide for all each character and how get some vore scene from them (here or in game in your inventory like a star icon follow name character/other),and the possibility to reduce pred or prey points for exemple on the book and why not create a gallery for exemple rewatch some unique event without create a new save.

other than this idea i really love the game can't wait new scene and character you will put in next update ^^
MaouSoluna
New to the forum

Postby eatme152 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:24 pm

Cool game so far, I like that there are many scenes, and I like that all the characters have unique designs and images. I would like to see some more dialogue choices when interacting with npc's. Also I think its confusing when your character gets upset sometimes when being digested, even though in other scenes you have a choice to be digested, maybe add a dialogue option that makes you more willing in those cases (the pink dress girl in the alley for example). Anyways, solid game so far, keep it up!
eatme152
Been posting for a bit

Postby Geroklitor » Mon May 22, 2023 10:45 pm

Hello, will you do detailed instructions on how to get all the scenes? Because I'm a little stupid and I can't find them all, but there are a lot of scenes in the files that I haven't seen and a little instruction on how to get them wouldn't hurt. Or is it not in the game and it's just sprites for the future?

And yes, I really liked the game, thank you for your effort!
Geroklitor
New to the forum

Postby RavenMiller44 » Tue May 23, 2023 2:55 am

Geroklitor wrote:Hello, will you do detailed instructions on how to get all the scenes? Because I'm a little stupid and I can't find them all, but there are a lot of scenes in the files that I haven't seen and a little instruction on how to get them wouldn't hurt. Or is it not in the game and it's just sprites for the future?

And yes, I really liked the game, thank you for your effort!

I was planning on doing that on some point, however I changed the game to fullscreen, meaning all the artwork need to be redone, because of that I deciced to remove all of the kisakae scenes except for scenes with Belfast and Dido. I replaced those with koikatsu. I will keep the V1.4.2 available, but I don't know if I will make a whole guide for all the scenes of that version. I have some explanation of those scenes in previous posts. The new version will also change the pred/prey points system, it would cost extremely much time to change everything, I rather kind of restart and make the scenes a lot better than they were in previous versions.

And yes, all of the pictures of the scenes in the files are in the game.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Tue May 23, 2023 6:08 am

hey fyi mash currently breaks your game when you get her to accompany you and the shops door that your suppose to use doesnt work
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby bearofg » Tue May 23, 2023 5:55 pm

Fantastic game so far! I did run into a couple problems, but overall the game is great stuff! I am not sure why, but Tsuji's mom keeps telling me 'you should clean up!' but this is the first time I am talking to her. And second is the same problem as the post above mine, Mash's wont follow me where I need to go for some reason.

Again, the game is really good. Thanks for sharing!
bearofg
Been posting for a bit

Postby xsoul » Sat May 27, 2023 12:46 am

nice! :gulp:
xsoul
Been posting for a bit

Postby parky » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:39 am

Is this game canceled? or will there be more updates in the future?
parky
Been posting for a bit

Postby Malktheas » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:55 am

How do i get too the pekora and marine place?
Malktheas
New to the forum

Postby zaza333 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:56 am

Malktheas wrote:How do i get too the pekora and marine place?

can't there is no update yet.
zaza333
New to the forum

Postby RavenMiller44 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:21 am

zaza333 wrote:
Malktheas wrote:How do i get too the pekora and marine place?

can't there is no update yet.

Oh yeah, it's in update 1.5, it will be released later today. Still have to do some tests to find if there are bugs, except for that everything is finished.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby parky » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:11 pm

Cant wait for it!
parky
Been posting for a bit

Re: Project Sirius vore game V1.5

Postby RavenMiller44 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:20 pm

Released update V1.5

Lots of vore scenes have been removed, because the game went full screen and all the scenes are now in koikatsu.
Added 1 new vore scene
Rewritten 2 vore scenes
2 new characters
A lot of differend variations depending on the choices you make in conversations.

I changed the system of prey/pred points, it now depends on the choices you make. However, sometimes if you are too willing, you might actually get digested. :gulp: You could also lose prey/pred points depending on the things you say. Other characters can also get pred/prey points, for example Dido can get pred points now depending on what choices you make in conversations. In the future there will be vore scenes that depend on prey/pred points on other characters.

There are currently no pred scenes, these will come in the next updates.
You can check the amount of prey/pred points by clicking on the book in your room, you can get prey points from the bookshelf in your room.
(This is because I'm not sure if you can get enough prey points for certain vore scene variations)
Prey points for variations will change in the future, this is due to the low amount of vore scenes there are right now.

I will probably bring back some vore scenes from kisakae artwork (like the girls in the swimming pool), probably add some extra choices in those vore scenes too then.

Might still have some bugs, please let me know.
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Re: Project Sirius V1.5

Postby whitiger17 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:56 pm

Too many thing is gone,so sad.
whitiger17
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game