The Minimum Project v0.5.1

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Favorite girl?

Maria
28%
Natsuki
9%
Delinquent
12%
Hitomi
11%
Reiko
15%
Minori
24%

Total votes : 342

The Minimum Project v0.5.1

Postby Intervention » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:40 pm

About the game:
You play as Hiroshi, an average if vertically-challenged student at Saisho Academy. After agreeing to assist the science club president with one of her newest inventions, something goes terribly wrong and you find yourself stuck at 1/100th of your normal height. Seek out someone to help you grow back while trying (or not) to avoid getting killed by unaware or malicious giantesses!

This is an RPG Maker game with scripted events, CGs, animations, and minigames.
This game does now contain a few battle scenes, but they play out more like an event/minigame. There is no random enemy encounters or grinding in a conventional RPG sense in this game.

There is also an affection / affinity system in the game. How you interact with the characters will influence future dialogue / events with those characters.

Note:
This is an adult game. You must be 18 or older to download and play this game, and all characters appearing in the game are at least 18 years of age.

Releases will all ultimately be free to the public as well but will first be released into early access on Patreon. If you enjoy the game, please consider supporting me there.
https://www.patreon.com/TheMinimumProject

I hope you enjoy the game. Any bug reports or feedback you have is highly appreciated!

Contains:
Spoiler: show
Shrinking
Aware/Unaware
Oral vore
Digestion
Foot crush
In-shoe
Butt crush
Farting
Breast crush
Body climbing
Body exploration
Unbirth
Anal vore
Watersports / scat

Will probably not contain:
Male giants
Futa
Furry content
Same-size content

Screenshots:

Screenshots v1.png

Screenshots v2.png

Screenshots v3.png

Screenshots v4.png

Screenshots v5.png

Update Notes

V0.5.1
Hiroshi should no longer be able to miss attacks
Maria's 'Anal Purgatory' move should not be able to occur within 2 turns of the start of the battle or the last time she used it
Fixed an issue with Maria's dinner event starting while dialogue was still playing out
Fixed an issue with escaping on the metal ball in Natsuki's stomach

V0.5
Added a series of new events for Maria and a few new side characters. These can be accessed starting from interacting with Maria's shoes in the library after the following:
Finished Maria's chocolate event
Asked Maria about the chip
Added new event for Natsuki accessible after the Kurokawa event is finished
Adjusted font colors for dialogue selections:
Green text now indicates a choice that is only available under certain conditions
Blue text now indicates a choice related to progressing the main story
Affinity reducing items can no longer be obtained (In an effort to reduce item clutter and because they didn't serve much purpose)
The way that Minori takes you home can now be determined with a choice, with each option requiring some of the corresponding affinity

V0.4.3
Experimental fixes for freezing animations – They should no longer ever freeze
Fixed an issue where the Hitomi shower foot cleaning event would break on the second time (Existing files saved after doing the event once will not be fixed)
Fixed an issue where if you jumped onto the rope to escape Maria's stomach right as your health ran out, the game would soft lock later on

V0.4.2
Changed the way the Hitomi shower animation is played so that even if it freezes it will not prevent advancing to the shower scene

V0.4.1
Fixed an issue with an unobtainable item in Renna's classroom
Fixed an issue where Natsuki has a dialogue option that shouldn't be accessible
Re-encoded a few videos that have been reported to be freezing, hopefully the issues will be reduced

V0.4
Amount of affinity and affection awarded for events has been modified. In general they now influence your affinity and affection levels about twice as much as before. This is to make them feel more impactful compared to gifting items. Affinities for existing save files have not been adjusted.
Added scenes with Renna and new delinquent characters, accessible after finishing Maria's chocolate event
Added scenes with Hitomi accessible after the exercising event
Added additional scenes in Minori's house accessible in the bathroom
Minori pedicure event has been extended with an extra scene that will occur under these conditions:
Minori Feet affinity is at least 6
Painted all of her toes
Did a good job with the rest of the pedicure
Added a scene with the exhausted girl outside the gym, accessible in part 3.
Added a scene for the orange hair girl in the library
Added a scene for the couch girl in the library
Added a scene which occurs in Hiroshi's classroom after having finished the Maria boots scene
Two of Hiroshi's female classmates now have names
Can now change Minori's treatment of you in her house. You must complete at least one scene there before this option becomes available.
Added option to skip cutscene for being lifted onto Hitomi's desk
Added an interactable indicator for the chocolate box
Natsuki now has a dialogue option to ask for advice on what you need to do next in the game

V0.3
Added additional scenes for Natsuki, Maria, Minori, Reiko, Hitomi, and a new teacher character
Added item to access upper floor. Can be obtained by talking to Natsuki after surviving Maria's boots
Added a battle system and a couple battles
Added additional scenes for random characters
Day1-3 are now referred to as Part1-3 instead
Added new items that can be used to lower affinities
Some changes / improvements have been made to v0.1 and v0.2 scenes. (Mostly additions / changes to voices)
Rope in Maria's stomach can now also be grabbed from the pile of food
Added content filters:
Disable Farts: When true, prevents any scenes with farts from being displayed. This does not remove all gas / stench from the game, only actual farts themselves
Disable Scat: When true, prevents you from seeing any scene with scat
Fixed an issue with the game freezing on high refresh rate displays
Re-encoded some videos that were freezing so that they are (hopefully) fixed
Fixed an issue with image freezing when trying to clean Hitomi's feet a second time
Fixed a couple of softlocking issues in Renna's vagina event

V0.2
Added Part 3
Affection / affinities system expanded for multiple characters
Scenes added for all 6 main girls and one random student
Added finding and gifting items

Download (Public Version 0.4.3):
https://mega.nz/file/JHokWCwC#YlLkepBs2 ... upAw_J0ulE

Download (Patreon Version 0.5):
Now available at:
https://www.patreon.com/TheMinimumProject
https://subscribestar.adult/interventiongts
Last edited by Intervention on Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:02 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Re: The Minimum Project v0.1 Release

Postby Rion » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:39 am

Very nice! Solid writing, nice visuals, and there's a good handful of events already. I'm excited to see it be developed further!
Rion
New to the forum

Postby Talex » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:09 pm

Very good job! Of course there is several issues, but those are not critical.
First of all: please don't use Japanese file names! For some reason my PC don't recognize Japanize symbols and the game is breaking. Good thing it was easy to fix.
Game itself looks more like visual novel, instead of a GAME, but all scenes are very cool. Especially the last one. Graphics in the game is awesome! It's really rare to find good stomach level in the games and yours is one of the best.
Shame i can't support you... I hope your project will be great and become one of the best
Sorry. My speaking bad in English
Talex
New to the forum

Postby Intervention » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:14 pm

Hey thank you guys very much for the feedback!

Talex wrote:Very good job! Of course there is several issues, but those are not critical.
First of all: please don't use Japanese file names! For some reason my PC don't recognize Japanize symbols and the game is breaking. Good thing it was easy to fix.
Game itself looks more like visual novel, instead of a GAME, but all scenes are very cool. Especially the last one. Graphics in the game is awesome! It's really rare to find good stomach level in the games and yours is one of the best.
Shame i can't support you... I hope your project will be great and become one of the best

Sorry about the Japanese file names issue. I actually already uploaded a new version where those have been changed and updated the download links so hopefully it won't be an issue going forward.
I actually kind of wanted the game to play sort of like a Visual novel. But next version I am hoping to have more non-linear exploration and minigames to take better advantage of it being in RPG maker.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:46 pm

seems like you are off to a good start. Looking forward to see what extra content you put in as you progress. Just remember to have fun with it
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Cinquint » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:13 pm

Well, this certainly feels like it came out of nowhere. A pretty pleasant surprise, though - this looks very promising from the start.

I do not think I have any extreme complaints about it, so I might as well just list off things I outright appreciate about it first instead:
-The save points are all very thoughtful and reasonable. I feel like this game respects the player's time so far, and that's very nice to see.
-There's a good variety of CGs, animations, and sprite-based environment events, which is *way* more content than I would expect from a v0.1 release. The in-stomach map was, quite frankly, one of the best I've seen so far in an RPG Maker title, so kudos for that.
-I liked the melon bun part. I think similar interactions are going to be interesting to see in the future, particularly if they continue to incorporate that "affection system".
-I appreciate that the player character isn't a completely shameless degenerate - by default, anyway.
-I appreciate that not every NPC is necessarily a total sadistic psychopath, lol.
-I like the variety of possible interactions for each of the main events. Even just minor variations in the verbal responses.

Minor complaint:
-There aren't any EXPLICIT in-game content filters or warnings, nor EXPLICIT skips for content/fetishes the player doesn't want to see. It certainly didn't bog down the experience for me (especially with the relaxed pace of the game), but I know such settings and concessions for the sake of accessibility are often thoughtful additions to a fetish game. I don't think I really need to excruciatingly outline the exact potential benefits of only showing a player what they will happily consent to seeing, so I won't belabor the point.

That said, there are already several fairly obvious event choices which will bypass certain content/fatalities, and some of them are nice little checks on player decision-making. So even with the lack of outright filters, this is still a very small complaint indeed, and I don't have anything else I could reasonably call a "complaint" at present.

Misc:
-I am hoping the minigames you intend to add in the future do not involve meaningless button-mashing and rhythmic arrow-key prompts. I don't usually find such mechanics anything but tedious and immersion-breaking (and wrist-breaking, and keyboard-breaking...) - especially in a game otherwise as low-tempo as this, being nearly on-par with a visual novel's pace. But the stomach event definitely gives me some hope in that regard, because it seemed like the closest thing in the game so far to a "minigame", and I was pleasantly impressed with it.

All in all, pretty damn cool, and a very solid first impression. Looking forward to seeing more from you!
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby Intervention » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:11 pm

Cinquint wrote:Well, this certainly feels like it came out of nowhere. A pretty pleasant surprise, though - this looks very promising from the start.

I do not think I have any extreme complaints about it, so I might as well just list off things I outright appreciate about it first instead:
-The save points are all very thoughtful and reasonable. I feel like this game respects the player's time so far, and that's very nice to see.
-There's a good variety of CGs, animations, and sprite-based environment events, which is *way* more content than I would expect from a v0.1 release. The in-stomach map was, quite frankly, one of the best I've seen so far in an RPG Maker title, so kudos for that.
-I liked the melon bun part. I think similar interactions are going to be interesting to see in the future, particularly if they continue to incorporate that "affection system".
-I appreciate that the player character isn't a completely shameless degenerate - by default, anyway.
-I appreciate that not every NPC is necessarily a total sadistic psychopath, lol.
-I like the variety of possible interactions for each of the main events. Even just minor variations in the verbal responses.

Minor complaint:
-There aren't any EXPLICIT in-game content filters or warnings, nor EXPLICIT skips for content/fetishes the player doesn't want to see. It certainly didn't bog down the experience for me (especially with the relaxed pace of the game), but I know such settings and concessions for the sake of accessibility are often thoughtful additions to a fetish game. I don't think I really need to excruciatingly outline the exact potential benefits of only showing a player what they will happily consent to seeing, so I won't belabor the point.

That said, there are already several fairly obvious event choices which will bypass certain content/fatalities, and some of them are nice little checks on player decision-making. So even with the lack of outright filters, this is still a very small complaint indeed, and I don't have anything else I could reasonably call a "complaint" at present.

Misc:
-I am hoping the minigames you intend to add in the future do not involve meaningless button-mashing and rhythmic arrow-key prompts. I don't usually find such mechanics anything but tedious and immersion-breaking (and wrist-breaking, and keyboard-breaking...) - especially in a game otherwise as low-tempo as this, being nearly on-par with a visual novel's pace. But the stomach event definitely gives me some hope in that regard, because it seemed like the closest thing in the game so far to a "minigame", and I was pleasantly impressed with it.

All in all, pretty damn cool, and a very solid first impression. Looking forward to seeing more from you!

Thanks for the detailed feedback!

It's a good point on the content filter, and was definitely planning on adding that if I add any more extreme stuff later. I was already hesitant on the fart scene so I think that could probably use something like that and wouldn't be too hard to add.

Regarding the minigames, I agree and I am going to be trying to keep any minigames added as non-tedious as possible.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby ELSCHNY » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:08 pm

Not a fan of feet, but the game has potencial. If you include UN and AV, please don't make it fatal, for example a girl unbirth or anal vore you and that is fatal and a game over screan appears. Make it in a way you have to escape the girl (or stay inside her) like in shink exp or tiny misadventures.
That is just my opinion
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:47 am

I'm having a hard time with figuring out where I'm supposed to go. Just had the scene with Minori and now everywhere I go is a dead end. Every girl I talk to just has repeat dialogue or leads to a game over.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Cinquint » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:13 am

RealZikik wrote:I'm having a hard time with figuring out where I'm supposed to go. Just had the scene with Minori and now everywhere I go is a dead end. Every girl I talk to just has repeat dialogue or leads to a game over.

Did you check the locker room in the south?
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby Panzershark » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:10 pm

Cinquint wrote:
RealZikik wrote:I'm having a hard time with figuring out where I'm supposed to go. Just had the scene with Minori and now everywhere I go is a dead end. Every girl I talk to just has repeat dialogue or leads to a game over.

Did you check the locker room in the south?

If not that then I think it would be the lunchroom scene. The gray and white checkered floor, that was previously blocked by a bunch of student sprites.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:09 pm

Amazing work so far, i would like to also ask since i mess around with CharaStudio but is there anywhere to get loafer models or uwabaki (indoor shoes)? Or did you port those in yourself? I'm still learning and working on my own little project here too and would love to have some pointers/help with that to have more variety/objects to mess with especially the bowel event. :)
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Intervention » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:57 pm

ThatRandomGuy wrote:Amazing work so far, i would like to also ask since i mess around with CharaStudio but is there anywhere to get loafer models or uwabaki (indoor shoes)? Or did you port those in yourself? I'm still learning and working on my own little project here too and would love to have some pointers/help with that to have more variety/objects to mess with especially the bowel event. :)

Thank you. Some of the stuff takes some creativity with charastudio since it's kind of limited. For the loafers you can just spawn an additional character and set them to "invisible body" and turn off the rest of the clothes, then you're left with just the shoes.

The Uwabaki was a lot more involved unfortunately since the built in shoe model interior doesn't go very deep. I had to export that into Blender and modify it there, then reimport it back into Charastudio using some modding tools.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby DoodTasty » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:21 pm

For what is essentially a first level, I'm already amazed by how much content you were able to fit into this game! More than some completed works, already I'm seeing a lot of promise from this project. While I'm usually not a big fan of CG models for this sort of thing, they look great in still and amazing in motion with the animated sequences! That stomach level was among the best I've seen in one of these games as well! I'm hoping we get some more body exploration or maybe even a full tour sequence in the future, but already this feels like a great package. Fantastic work, and I can't wait to see more!
DoodTasty
New to the forum

Postby sizehunter » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:14 pm

A thought for a potential scene, if you like ideas pitched. What if you walk in on a girl looking at a fetish magazine involving small folk, and seeing your char gives her inspiration along with her choice of literature.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby SputnikDX » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:07 pm

Can someone upload some kind of quick guide to see all the scenes? I thought I had already seen them (from the upload on GiantessCity) but people are talking about melon bread and in-stomach maps, so I'm confused how I missed those.

Edit: I figured it out. For those unaware, basically you need to exhaust all scenes available, then the cafeteria will open up. From there it's very straightforward.

I didn't begin support on Patreon yet as money is tight, but I did follow. Will support sporadically as this is a fantastic project so far.
Last edited by SputnikDX on Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby JingleJangles » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:41 pm

I haven't gotten too deep as of yet, but I just want to say what you have here is PHENOMENAL. I love the characters, the writing, the different scenarios, all of it is just great! I can't wait to see where this project goes!
JingleJangles
Been posting for a bit

Postby Intervention » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:02 pm

Thank you guys very much for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it!

Specifically doing the locker room scene will open up the cafeteria. Also the stomach scene has 4 possible "endings" if you missed any.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Postby SputnikDX » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:26 pm

I did have a question about the future of the game: do you intend for the main character to be any other size other than the size in game? Even Smaller? A little Bigger?
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby Intervention » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:28 am

SputnikDX wrote:I did have a question about the future of the game: do you intend for the main character to be any other size other than the size in game? Even Smaller? A little Bigger?

Am considering smaller. Bigger is unlikely.
Intervention
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game