Preys, do you want preds to enjoy you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Preys, do you want preds to enjoy you?

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:40 pm

My dream vore senario is being eaten by an eager female furry. She takes her time to taste me, making yummy noises as she does, she moans with pleasure when I squirm in her tummy, and she tells me how tasty I am and how much she enjoyed making a meal of me.

It's important to my enjoyment of stories that the pred is happy and makes their enjoyment clear, very important. Does anyone else feel the same? Do my fellow prey aim to please?
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Re: Preys, do you want preds to enjoy you?

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:29 pm

Two outcomes appeal depending on the mood I'm in. A pred who enjoys their food, and a pred who doesn't care at all about the taste.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby MasterMage13 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:34 am

More often than not, I'd say yes.
MasterMage13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nikkidafox » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:38 am

Absolutely! Even in unwilling scenarios, I don't see the point in a prey tasting bad. After all, isn't that why you'd eat them?
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby corna89 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:21 am

In alot of my scenarios, the pred is "inexperienced"...sort of like a "first time.".......so she's often over confident, uncomfortable, flustered.....but by the end she's always satisfied..even if she's way too full...
corna89
New to the forum

Postby randomthefox » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:35 am

Obviously! What's the point of being food if you're not gonna be good food?
randomthefox
Somewhat familiar

Postby VGirlsNation » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:52 am

100% My go to fantasy is about either by best friend or co worker who I've known for years finally deciding to devour me after being friends and it being the best meal they've ever had leaving them wondering why they didn't eat me sooner.
Just a boy destined to be jiggling ass fat on a hot girl
VGirlsNation
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:08 pm

One of the sexiest aspect of vore if you ask me~

The idea of a man eating his prey and enjoying it so much that he moans and makes other sounds of pleasure. It's just...Ouf <///<
If it's two male preds at the same time - Even better :oops:
Mecho
---

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:03 pm

corna89 wrote:In alot of my scenarios, the pred is "inexperienced"...sort of like a "first time.".......so she's often over confident, uncomfortable, flustered.....but by the end she's always satisfied..even if she's way too full...

I like this. I bet I'd enjoy being eaten by your preds
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:05 pm

Mecho wrote:One of the sexiest aspect of vore if you ask me~

The idea of a man eating his prey and enjoying it so much that he moans and makes other sounds of pleasure. It's just...Ouf <///<
If it's two male preds at the same time - Even better :oops:

Totally agree, except for me it's girls
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby PeachyCute » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:13 pm

I don’t usually go to discussion threads like this (I’m kinda shy), but I felt compelled to add to this.
I think most of the time, I do want the pred to enjoy… me, but it can also get me going to be belittled, being considered nothing but a small snack, being buried under a pile of food… and that’s also where enjoyment of unaware stuff comes from. I can really be into either extreme, it depends what mood I’m in.
PeachyCute
New to the forum

Postby Lonnie » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:04 am

I definitely want to be enjoyed, and also want it to be known to me that I am being enjoyed! Given that I’m only into willing/semi willing vore, it would turn me off if the pred acted like they didn’t care about me/what was happening.
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miridium » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:25 am

Well yeah. What's the use in being a willing prey if my pred doesn't enjoy my taste and such?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Merodi » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:56 am

If I'm the prey, not really? I'd rather have the only thing he gets out of it being this kinda mischievous joy of doing something like that, though I also massively prefer nonfatal and would want to be spit out again. I also don't really want a focus on me, so I tend to prefer a grab and gulp approach in that kinda scenario.
If the prey is a hot dude being gobbled up by another hot dude, I absolutely want there to be enjoyment! On both sides, ideally.
Merodi
Participator

Postby Sitharc » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:14 pm

Yes and no? Depends on how it's done and what kind of time and effort it all takes.

Enjoying my taste is fine and so is being indifferent to it, but when it's same size and part of me or the prey, in general, is clogging her throat? Then isn't really the time to slowly take her time ingesting me and especially no time to be fondling/molesting the prey as otherwise at the rate she's going, she's going to risk actually choking. There are other ways she can enjoy me during this time or what she's doing to me tho.

She can enjoy me once fully inside too, just in ways that aren't masturbation. I don't know why, but that's just something that tends to kill the moment and mood for me. Let alone the logic of how she can effortlessly reach down there with such a massive girthy wide belly in the way. Same is said regarding prey here too to be fair, I don't want to see/read a prey touching themselves when in a position they'd be screaming and frantic during. I prefer unwilling prey too overall alongside fatal vore, so when prey 'enjoys' it to that extent or even hints at it, that's way too willing for me.
Sitharc
---

Postby xan88x » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:37 pm

Ovviusly yes, for me it's like sex: Both parties must have fun in sex, both the active and the passive (not that the gifted forcibly fucks the passive and hurting him).likewise, Preds and preys have to have fun in egual.
xan88x
New to the forum

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:08 pm

Lonnie wrote:I definitely want to be enjoyed, and also want it to be known to me that I am being enjoyed! Given that I’m only into willing/semi willing vore, it would turn me off if the pred acted like they didn’t care about me/what was happening.

That's exactly how I feel
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:11 pm

PeachyCute wrote:I don’t usually go to discussion threads like this (I’m kinda shy), but I felt compelled to add to this.
I think most of the time, I do want the pred to enjoy… me, but it can also get me going to be belittled, being considered nothing but a small snack, being buried under a pile of food… and that’s also where enjoyment of unaware stuff comes from. I can really be into either extreme, it depends what mood I’m in.

Hi, thanks for commenting. I'm also shy, so know what it's like. I also like diffrent things for different moods
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:13 pm

xan88x wrote:Ovviusly yes, for me it's like sex: Both parties must have fun in sex, both the active and the passive (not that the gifted forcibly fucks the passive and hurting him).likewise, Preds and preys have to have fun in egual.

Yeah, I agree that the mutual enjoyment thing is like sex. Maybe that's why I dislike unwilling prey so much
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby bongobongo » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:45 am

Obviously I want my pred to enjoy making a meal out of me. I also love it when the prey enjoys getting eaten and digested.
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion