Chocola RPG Episode 3 Content Update Available

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: The Finale Full Game Available

Postby coldfire1200 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:54 pm

I been stuck on the grey wolf one for 2 days I found 4 but I really need help ;^;
coldfire1200
Been posting for a bit

Postby NitroKitsune » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:30 am

Temple block puzzle seems to be either bugged for me, or I simply am having the roughest time decrypting the Legend located on the basement floor of the temple.

The rest square on the Legend gives me the impression you start with or end with that block. There are also smaller boxes in the large 6 ones, which tells me that each small box represents the number of block you should push next. I.e. the middle left one (red) you start with, then move to the upper right, the upper left and so on.

...Problem is I tried that. I also went in reverse and it didn't work. I also don't understand why one of the maze blocks is red, which matches the red box on the Legend but not it's placement.

I am about to throw in the towel. I don't know what to do... Q_Q
NitroKitsune
New to the forum

Postby NitroKitsune » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:58 pm

Still hoping for some help regarding the temple puzzle. Thx
NitroKitsune
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:36 pm

NitroKitsune wrote:Still hoping for some help regarding the temple puzzle. Thx

been a while since i did it, try flipping the legend over so the red block matches the placement
Trubot527
Participator

Postby NitroKitsune » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:59 am

Trubot527 wrote:
NitroKitsune wrote:Still hoping for some help regarding the temple puzzle. Thx

been a while since i did it, try flipping the legend over so the red block matches the placement

Gave that a try and nothing happened. Used that smaller squares within the large ones to count down. I also did it in reverse and nothing.
NitroKitsune
New to the forum

Postby SilverBear13 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:12 am

coldfire1200 wrote:I been stuck on the grey wolf one for 2 days I found 4 but I really need help ;^;

did you find the last one? mine was up the left side of the warehouses...
SilverBear13
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarthTrajan » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:45 pm

Is there any special game over scene if you're beaten by a certain boss at the bottom of the dungeon in the Magicat world?
DarthTrajan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firebird » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:48 pm

How do you unlock the secret boss fight?
Firebird
Been posting for a bit

Postby CursedBear » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:17 pm

What a wild ride this game was. Played it since episode 1 and it was a very unique and fun game. I am mostly a lurker and still am. But I wanted to just say how much I enjoyed this game. Glad Chocola made many friends during the adventure especially Kina. The music was very good. The warehouse job theme especially so good. For a mode that I personally, spent a lot of time doing for the massages. Art was nice everywhere, the amount of detail on everything with pixels was amazing. Btw were the magicat areas inspired by the bisexual, or genderfluid flags? The color palettes looked familiar, and it reminds me of undertale/deltarune. But never the less thank you CarnivorousVixen for creating this games. 10/10 :)
CursedBear
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:40 pm

CursedBear wrote:What a wild ride this game was. Played it since episode 1 and it was a very unique and fun game. I am mostly a lurker and still am. But I wanted to just say how much I enjoyed this game. Glad Chocola made many friends during the adventure especially Kina. The music was very good. The warehouse job theme especially so good. For a mode that I personally, spent a lot of time doing for the massages. Art was nice everywhere, the amount of detail on everything with pixels was amazing. Btw were the magicat areas inspired by the bisexual, or genderfluid flags? The color palettes looked familiar, and it reminds me of undertale/deltarune. But never the less thank you CarnivorousVixen for creating this games. 10/10 :)

Thanks I'm happy you liked then, always happy to hear~ The colors werent inspired by anything, I just thought they looked good hehe
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:41 pm

Got an update coming soon, adds a new side quest and a bunch of new items
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Firebird » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:37 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Got an update coming soon, adds a new side quest and a bunch of new items

Will we need a fresh game for this or can we access it if we've finished the game?
Firebird
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:02 pm

Firebird wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:Got an update coming soon, adds a new side quest and a bunch of new items

Will we need a fresh game for this or can we access it if we've finished the game?

nah you won't need to start a new game to see any of the new stuff
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Firebird » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:16 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Firebird wrote:

nah you won't need to start a new game to see any of the new stuff

Good to know. Thanks for getting back so quickly.
Firebird
Been posting for a bit

Postby anonymousrpgmakerdev » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:55 am

I just finished playing this game for SIXTEEN HOURS straight. This is a higher quality game than even some of the GOOD RPGMaker games on steam. Maybe I'm biased because of the fetish content coincidentally catering to may tastes to a T, but this dev should seriously consider making a SFW game to sell.

I noticed very few problems, so few in fact I will list them here:

Encounter rate in the first temple is way too high
There are places in the nightclub where you can clip into walls
Difficulty/balancing needs polishing (felt far too grindy in some sections, but it might've been a skill issue on my part.)

That's it. Otherwise flawless, and I do not use this word lightly, masterpiece of a game.
anonymousrpgmakerdev
New to the forum

Postby TheGameguy » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:57 pm

Ive been stuck trying to find the 3 stone tablets for the longest time. I found 1
TheGameguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:35 pm

https://sarahthefox.itch.io/chocolaep3

A content update for Chocola RPG Episode 3. new features include:

-A cassette tapes and a cassette player. Once you buy the cassette player from a certain shop, you can listen to tapes which can be found at stores and redeemed for tickets at the arcade. you'll need batteries for the tape player though, so be sure to keep them in stock if you plan on listening to the tape a lot. due to things, the music will change back to normal when going to a new area, but why not listen to them while playing minigames, or on the job for Lyn, or

-Fishing. The magicat world has a fishing pond now, located south of the temple. Catch fish to trade for tickets, which can be redeemed for exclusive prizes

-A new post game side quest. With additional story and 3 new vore scenes

-New outfits. 3 new outfits are available at the clothing store, along with new password costumes. Input these on the key items menu:

White Chocolate Bunny- 352691
Latex Suit: 391641
Dark Chocola: 246135
Nude Chocola: 986534

To get started on the new quest
Spoiler: show
talk to fox mom after the quest with getting a bunny to stuff in Miranda's nuts
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:15 pm

anonymousrpgmakerdev wrote:I just finished playing this game for SIXTEEN HOURS straight. This is a higher quality game than even some of the GOOD RPGMaker games on steam. Maybe I'm biased because of the fetish content coincidentally catering to may tastes to a T, but this dev should seriously consider making a SFW game to sell.

I noticed very few problems, so few in fact I will list them here:

Encounter rate in the first temple is way too high
There are places in the nightclub where you can clip into walls
Difficulty/balancing needs polishing (felt far too grindy in some sections, but it might've been a skill issue on my part.)

That's it. Otherwise flawless, and I do not use this word lightly, masterpiece of a game.

Wow thanks so much. sixteen hours, wow. I'm impressed, and flattered hehe
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3 Content Update Available

Postby seth270 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:18 am

nvm figured out the fetish club but now i'm stuck on the temple in kina's world.
seth270
Participator

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3 Content Update Available

Postby VVV » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:42 am

the tv wire is solid cant get around it
VVV
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game