Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:34 pm

The warmth of Loxley's body surrounded Ethan and soaked into him, but it wasn't choking. It felt similar to relaxing on the beach on a hot day. And the feeling of Loxley's insides pressing into his body, massaging him endlessly while keeping him immobile, was very intense. Yet, even with how arousing this felt, above all, Ethan felt safe. He was truly Loxley's now, and he felt a level of ease and calm that he had never felt before. The rabbit demi could only murr as the canine spoke those sweet nothings while he rubbed his belly before he felt that warm squeeze surround his belly, massaging and squeezing it, but never enough to displace the load inside of him.

Ethan then felt Loxley stand up, the shorter rabbit's legs dangling out of Loxley's rump along with his own, which he let out a light yelp at feeling it being squeezed firmly, but not so firm as to hurt. Even so, Ethan was decently turned on by the whole experience, murring within Loxley's belly as he felt that ass pull him in the rest of the way, fully encasing him inside the now big bellied canine. Loxley would be able to see light bulges in his round belly as Ethan was pulled along through the canine's body, eventually coming to settle in his stomach. Once he was able to speak again, Ethan happily nuzzled the walls of Loxley's belly.

"I've never felt such a sense of ease and comfort before... I love you so much already Loxley..."

_____

While Ethan was getting comfortable inside of Loxley, Leo had finished up his shower, and he figured that enough time had passed that he could see how they were doing. Leo made his way back up out of the apartment to the restaurant, though he only wore a jockstrap at the moment, liking the feeling of his butt being free, but more so because he knew Loxley liked to stare at and have access to grope his ass whenever he wanted, and Leo was nothing if not an accommodating lover. Once he made it back upstairs, he turned the corner to Loxley's office, and knocked on the door.

"Sorry to bug you Lox, I just wanted to check on you and Ethan since you've been in there for a bit. I'm assuming he's one of your boys too now?"
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:56 am

Loxley grinned as he felt the mass and watched the large bump in his body that was Ethan steadily travel from his bowels, past his hips and finally settling at his stomach. He rubbed that large dome gleefully. "Aww, I love you too, Eth... Now, you just relax, okay? Get used to your new home, all the nooks and crannies and crevices... Let my lovely stomach give you some hugs..." Loxley purred, giving his belly one last satisfied pat. "I'm gonna carry on with my day, Eth, but give me a shout if you want anything" Loxley told Ethan, smiling.

The canine then glanced past his bunny-filled belly and saw Ethan's clothes. He gathered them up, folded them, and put them aside. Then, he picked up his own pants and underwear. He stared at them for a moment, before shrugging and putting them aside too, deciding to stay bottomless and let his mighty junk hang loose. He returned to his side of his desk, and began working on his laptop again, fingers whizzing against the keyboard.

Eventually, he'd hear Leo call in, and the canine smirked. "Are you getting jealous that he's had more time with me, Leo?" Loxley answered back, teasingly. "Come on in and see for yourself" He eventually told Leo with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:51 am

Ethan murred happily as he felt Loxley rubbing his belly, the rubbing combined with the hugging from the stomach calming the rabbit demi immensely. "Thank you Lox... I should be fine for now though..." Ethan then relaxed against the side of the belly, letting Loxley's body massage him and enjoying the feeling of calm, not sleeping yet, but very relaxed at the moment.

Leo chuckled a tiny bit at Loxley's response. "Just a little bit, but he also deserves some love." Hearing Loxley say for him to come in, Leo stepped into Loxley's office, and he could see the top of Loxley's belly from behind the desk, making him smile quite a bit. "I don't get to see you with a big belly very often since I'm usually in it. You look really hot with it." Leo walked around the desk to get a full view of Loxley's belly, the round dome having a few bulge spots where Ethan was resting. The cat boy knelt down next to Loxley's belly, pressing an ear to that belly to hear inside, and he would feel the belly press against him, as if Ethan was kissing him through the belly, making the cat boy purr.

"I'm glad you're part of the family now Ethan, I hope that you enjoy your time with us." Leo rubbed Lox's belly as he said this, drawing a murr from the bun inside of Lox's stomach. "Thank you Leo. You all have been nothing but wonderful to me, and I've never felt happier than I do in this moment." Leo beamed at hearing this, and the cat boy began to rub and kiss over Loxley's belly, worshiping that round dome and lavishing the bun with attention at the same time, purring all the while. All the while, Leo's huge bubble butt was on full view for Loxley, wobbling just as wonderfully as Ethan's did while the cat boy lavished Lox and Ethan with attention.

(I don't think I've mentioned the dynamics of my characters yet. Ethan is a bit more reserved but is very much a "good boy" type. Leo is a shameless flirt and joyful person to be around, and loves to please, especially pleasing Loxley. Rashmi is very much the "group mom," he takes care of everyone else before himself.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:14 am

Loxley gave a smirk at Leo's words as he entered. "Well, now you've got a reason to see it more often" Loxley said with a smile, rubbing the side of his belly, and smiling even wider when Leo knelt down beside him. He unbuttoned his shirt to expose his chest and more of his belly, just the open shirt and his jacket remaining the only articles he was wearing. He grinned down at Leo and hummed with delight as he felt those soft hands and those loving lips against his skin. One hand reached down to stroke Leo as he did so, practically petting the catboy whilst his other hand worked as fast as it could alone on his laptop.

One thing that could be said for Loxley is that, despite his playfulness and his libido, he was a dedicated worker who wasn't easily distracted, even with Leo and his ass on display before him. Oh sure, he'd noticed it, and was certainly enjoying the view, but going out to see it could wait, and besides... He was pretty sure Leo was content enough to give his affections to his belly, which still evoked pleased hums and murrs and even little chuckles from the canine.

After a few more minutes, Loxley finished his polite, yet firm email to a budding dictator of a third world country, and then closed his laptop, turning his full attention, finally, to his catboy. Gazing lovingly and with some pride at Leo's body, Loxley pulled Leo up by his shoulders before pulling him onto his lap, squeezing the Ethan-filled belly between them. Loxley then pulled Leo in for a kiss. This one was deep, and passionate, and he held it longer than he did Ethan's, now he wasn't distracted with work. His tongue snaked against Leo's, tasting his mouth thoroughly before eventually breaking away, a line of spittle briefly connecting their lips. "I could do with a snack" Loxley told Leo with a grin. "And I quite fancy your asshole"

(I don't suppose you've thought of backstories for how Leo + Rashmi met Lox and how they became part of his harem?)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:33 am

Feeling Loxley pet him made the affectionate cat boy purr happily as he continued to lavish and worship the canine’s bun filled belly, the bunny boy in question being lost in a blissful haze from all the sensations. Eventually though, Leo would let out a cute new of surprise when he felt Loxley pick him up, but he would resume purring all over again when he felt Loxley pull him into a kiss, his eyes fluttering shut as the canine explored his mouth with that tongue.

On feeling his pull away and hearing what he wanted, Leo smirked here and gave Loxley’s belly one more loving rub before getting up. “One cat boy ass, coming right up.” The cat boy pressed one of the buttons on the under side of the desk, and everything that was on it got pulled into it, leaving the top of the desk clear. Lox specifically had this button put in for situations like this. Once this was done, Leo pulled off his jockstrap and climbed onto the desk, presenting his rump to the canine as if he were serving a dish.

“Here’s your order. Enjoy~”

(For Leo, my thought was Loxley saved Leo from an abusive home life. Leo was going to college in town while living at home because his Dad wanted to keep control over him. Leo meets Loxley and Rashmi and connects with them, and Loxley uses his espionage and spying skills to get evidence of both the abuse and other bad things Leo’s Dad did, and got him sent to prison. Out of gratitude and love, Leo joins Loxley’s harem.

For Rashmi, my thought is that he was a conquest from Loxley’s spy days. Rashmi was a subordinate of an less than clean corporation, and Loxley captured him and used sexual interrogation to get incriminating info on that company. Since this was something only Rashmi could have revealed, Loxley helped fake Rashmi’s death to protect him from that corporation on the condition that Rashmi stay with Loxley, and he does, at first as a servant, but eventually Rashmi and Loxley become lovers, and when Lox wants to start a harem Rashmi is the first sub of it.

It isn’t perfect, but that’s what I have so far.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:19 am

Loxley grinned widely as he watched Leo get himself into position, and whilst he did so, the canine decided "fuck it" and removed his jacket and shirt, tossing them aside and leaving him just as nude as the other two. His cock was stiffened yet again, though an obstacle kept it from raising all the way as it pressed against the bottom of his distended belly. Ethan would feel it's press, and the heat and thickness permeated even through the walls of the stomach.

Loxley meanwhile, pulled his chair up close to the desk and then reached his hands up to grab Leo by the hips and pull that tantalizing ass right close to his face. He shamelessly pressed his face against the cheeks first, before beginning to kiss them, pressing his lips against the skin, following it's curve with them, slathering one cheek with affection before moving on to the next one. After a while, he pressed the cheeks open and dove his face deep between the crack, licking at Leo's rim for delicate tastes, going all around it's edges before pressing hips lips against it and tonguing Leo's hole.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:37 pm

Even though Ethan was in Loxley's belly, he could still feel the heat of the canine's cock as it pressed to the underside of that stomach, right in between the bun's ass cheeks. Ethan was able to hear what was going on outside, and even though he was worn out from his treat from Loxley, the rabbit demi was turned on again. So he reached a hand under his stuffed belly and began to stroke himself, all the while grinding his ass around the bulge that Lox made in the belly.

Outside of Loxley's stomach, Leo let out a light mew as he felt Loxley pull him closer by the hips, and he began to moan as the canine started tasting and lavishing his rump with attention. "Oh god Lox, I never get tired of how amazing you are with your mouth... This feels-ah!" Leo was cut off from speaking anymore as he felt Loxley dive his tongue into the cat boy's rump, turning Leo into a moaning mess as the canine ate him out.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:58 pm

Loxley gave groans and hums of pleasure as he slobbered over Leo's butthole, his purrs seeming to travel through the ass itself like a vibration. "Good" He grunted, with a slight snicker. "Because I fucking love the taste of your ass, Leo, mmm... your butt and my face, it was just meant to be" Loxley breathed, sounding even hornier thanks to the efforts of Ethan in his belly, before continuing to delve away in Leo's rim hungrily for a little longer. After a moment, there was the briefest pause, before Loxley pushed his face so firmly against Leo's ass... that Loxley's head went right inside, his neck leading straight between Leo's cheeks whilst the canine lapped up at the real insides of Leo's butt, hitting the sensitive inner flesh with his tongue, getting a good, full taste before easing his head back out with a wet shlorp!

He wasn't in there long, but long enough to satisfy himself, and also bring Leo to the edge. "Mmm, lovely, but I think I need to wash it down with something" Loxley said, face slick with Leo's butt sweat as he carefully turned Leo around, so that Leo was now sitting on the edge of the desk, facing him. Without further words or actions, Loxley's face dove into Leo's crotch, taking the catboy's dick into his mouth eagerly, straight to the base as he didn't want to lose any of Leo's no doubt impending climax.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:13 pm

Leo was lost in pleasure, his own lust only being driven on by Leo's words from between his own ass cheeks. He moaned on and on, his ass cheeks wobbling around Loxley, before he let out a sweet cry of pleasure at feeling the canine push his head into his rump, licking all over the insides of his rump. "Oh god...oh god..." The pleasure was intense, and that was all Leo could utter, a hand wandering down to feel the bulge in his belly that Lox's head made. When he felt like he couldn't take anymore, he felt Loxley pull out, letting the incredibly aroused cat boy take a moment to breathe, but that wouldn't last long. The cat boy let out a light mew as he felt Loxley flip him over, and the moaning started up again as he felt the canine's mouth and throat around his shaft.

Leo was easily 8 inches erect, an impressive length for many, but it was nothing compared to Lox's shaft. Even so, there was enough there to have the cat boy squirming with pleasure as the canine went down on him easily. "I can't...hold it...back...much...longer..." After a few more minutes, Leo let out one final cry of pleasure, unleashing his load into Loxley's mouth, giving the canine everything he had. Ethan was also quite close himself, but hearing Leo climax and feeling the cat boy's cum start to pour in over him pushed him over the edge, and he climaxed too, making a pool of white at the bottom of Loxley's belly, both boys giving their dom everything they had.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:37 pm

Loxley's lips were to Leo's abdomen, the catboy's cock entirely concealed in his mouth. He swallowed every drop, the entire flow of cum that Leo let loose, not moving from his position until there wasn't even a dribble coming out of that admirable shaft, after which he slowly, oh so slowly, started to drag his mouth back up along Leo's cock, only pausing when there was just the tip in his mouth, which he licked over and kissed before releasing it, and grinning up at his catboy. "You're such a fine post-work snack, babe" Loxley told him, standing up so he could lean over and lovingly kiss Leo on the lips again. "It's tempting to make a meal of you, right now... I'm sure having TWO fit young men in my stomach feels just as good as one" He purred. "But, I should hold myself back a little, hmm? Besides, I've only satisfied myself at the moment..."

Loxley pushed Leo down gently, so he was lying down on the desk, before Loxley pressed down on top of him, squeezing Ethan between them. "So... what can I do for you, Leo?" Loxley asked with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:23 am

Both the boy in Loxley's belly and the one he had sucked dry were panting heavily, coming down from intense orgasms brought on by the incredibly sexy canine that had both of them to himself. Ethan was extremely worn out from two climaxes in the span of a few hours, and he slumped to the side of the belly, murring tiredly as he felt himself being squeezed between Leo and Loxley. Leo, for his part, reached up and continued to rub Lox's belly, giving Ethan some love through the skin of the belly, and when he heard Loxley ask him what he wanted, the cat boy had to think for a moment before decided.

"I would be more than happy to spend some time in your belly, especially to keep Ethan company since I know our way of doing things is a pretty major adjustment... But since you're offering, I haven't really had lunch yet... What would you say to giving your cat boy a cream filling before gobbling him up...? It's been a while since you fucked me, it could be a good excuse..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:41 am

Loxley gave a snort of amusement at Leo's answer before he leaned back a bit and reached down, pulling his cock up and dropping it on top of Leo's, covering catboy dick with massive canine-man shaft. "That sounds a lot more like what I want, but I won't deny those requests" Loxley said with a chuckle before he moved back and stood up, leaving Leo prone on his desk. Loxley lifted Leo's legs up before guiding his enormous cockhead to Leo's butt, grinding against the cheeks for a moment before sliding between the canyon and poking at Leo's butthole. "Tell me how good this feels" Loxley ordered with a smirk. "I want my new boy to know what's coming for him, sometime soon" He reasoned before he pushed inside of Leo, easily sliding in. Even though he went in seemingly raw, it just felt so good, so smooth, so filling, no lube or nothing needed. Maybe his cock was still damp from Ethan blowing him but still, it just felt so satisfying to just... take that humongous cock.

Loxley gradually pushed all the way in, until his hips were pressed against Leo's ass, and his Ethan-filled stomach rested atop the catboy's own abdomen, which Loxley had made sure was keeping Leo's own cock pressed between. A teasing, small thrust of his hips resulted in his belly grinding against Leo's cock as well.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:37 am

Leo let out a small purr of delight as he felt Loxley's cock covering up his own, gently rubbing the head of that wonderful shaft and smirking a bit. "It's not my fault I enjoy being your cat boy snacc... You make it feel so wonderful every time..." The cat boy shivered with anticipation as he felt the canine lift his legs up and press the tip of that cock to his hole, and on being told to say how good being taken by Loxley felt, Leo smirked, though this was replaced with moaning as he felt Loxley begin to push into him, the cat boy shuddering with delight as he felt that cock start to fill him up.

"Oh fuck Lox, I can never get over the feeling of you pushing into me like this... Your cock is so massive and yet it fills me out in the best way, stretching me so tantalizingly and rubbing against parts of my insides I didn't even know existed... And your cock is so warm, my insides are being suffused with heat... I can not get enough..." Soon enough, Leo would feel Loxley press his hips against Leo's pillowy bubble butt, the cat boy put face to face with the navel of Lox's gravid sphere of a belly. The cat boy was purring up a storm, and he began to rub Lox's belly more.

"I have a feeling that you got a taste of Lox's cock before Ethan... But you haven't lived until he's fucked you and claimed you that way..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:55 pm

Loxley grinned at Leo's words, and the catboy would feel that enormous cock twitch and throb deep inside him, his words certainly pushing Loxley's buttons in all the right ways. "God I love this fucking ass" Loxley grunted as he started to pick up the pace as he smiled down at Leo, his thrusts deep and firm, his belly grinding against Leo's cock, Ethan a blind voyeur being carried along for the ride. If the bun hadn't dozed off out of exhaustion, the noises, words and shakes from outside would keep him awake. "Fuck, I love you, babe, you're such a beautiful fuck" Loxley groaned. "The only way you could be more beautiful to me, is with a bloated belly full of my seed" He growled.

Loxley had plenty of stamina, both Leo and Rashmi could attest to that. Very rarely was Loxley not the last man standing in any group sexual escape, he could go for hours, days even... however, it seemed that for now, he didn't intend to plough Leo for quite so long, though he certainly made it last long enough for Leo's to get his rocks off. When Loxley felt the splurt of Leo's second orgasm against his naked belly, he grinned and took that as a cue, and with some final, firm and furious thrusts, rammed his hips against that plush butt and unleashed an absolute torrent of cum into Leo's guts... He pumped enough that Leo would actually end up a bit BIGGER than how bloated Ethan had been just from a blowjob.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:20 pm

Leo was moaning up a storm as Loxley plowed him, the cat boy's bubbly ass cheeks wobbling and rippling with each thrust from the canine, and his cock being constantly rubbed by Loxley's belly. Ethan was too exhausted to be too aroused, but being caught in between the passion of Lox and Leo made him smirk quite a bit, and he shifted a bit to have his ass press against both Leo's cock and Loxley's cock inside of Leo. "Fuck... I...love...you too...babe... Please...fill me...to near bursting..." The cat boy was a moaning mess as Loxley had his way with him, his pleasure rising and rising.

His stamina had definitely improved, but Loxley absolutely had him beat in that regard, and after another half hour Leo climaxed, painting his and Loxley's stomach white, and as his climaxed surged, he felt Loxley release into him, pressing all the way into his rump as he was pumped up rapidly. Leo blacked out for a moment, but when he regained his senses, he felt absolutely stuffed, his stomach like an overstuffed beach ball. "Fuck... It never ceases to amaze me how much of a cum fountain you are Lox... I guess all the better for pumping up your boys..." The cat boy tiredly smirked, his stomach gurgling softly as he reveled in the familiar feeling of being absolutely stuffed full of canine cream.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:59 pm

Loxley had started to draw himself out slowly, before giving a final, quick thrust into Leo, grinning down at him. "Just remember, I chose to stop... if I wanted you to take up most of this room, I could do that" He said with a snicker, before beginning to pull out properly this time. Once again, just like his fun with Ethan, Loxley didn't seem worn out, or even entirely softened from the encounter... The canine spy was unbelievable. There'd been questions if he was even human, or some kind of machine... Of course, just like questions about his species, he coyly batted these ponderings aside.

Loxley sat back down on his seat, which he pulled up to the desk, Leo still laid back across it. Loxley then took Leo's legs and put them together. from his knees down to his ankles, his hands slipped down the catboy's limbs, before he started feeding Leo's feet into his waiting maw. The feet went in so easily, it was like they disappeared down his throat, and he was quickly swallowing his way up towards Leo's crotch.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:20 pm

Leo let out an extra moan of satisfaction as he felt Loxley thrust into him one more time. "I don't doubt it... I've seen what you do with Rashmi, and I still remember when you turned me into a living weighted blanket one night..." Leo murred tiredly as he felt Loxley pull out of him. He was familiar with Loxley's libido secondhand, and partially firsthand after seeing him turn Rashmi into basically a giant bean bag chair a few times from how full he stuffed the lion.

Loxley disappeared from Leo's vision for a second, but he felt the canine put his legs together and start to eat him, drawing plenty of purring from the cat boy. "Fuck... I never get tired of this feeling..." Soon enough, he felt Loxley coming up to his crotch, and when he would feel the canine demi start to stretch his mouth around the cat boy's massive belly, he put his hands on the bottom of the belly's curve, ensuring that his head would be the last thing to go into Loxley's mouth.

Inside, soon enough Ethan could feel Leo's feet starting to push into the stomach, and Loxley's belly started to stretch out to accommodate both of them while still being snug. Ethan just smiled as he felt this. "I wanna see what Loxley looks like with a stuffed belly too at some point. Maybe Rashmi will take a picture of Lox with both of us in here. Or I could see Lox eat that big lion at some point." Hearing this, Leo could only chuckle.

"Trust me Ethan, you're gonna see and experience all of that and more..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:18 am

Even though Loxley didn't waste too much time in the devouring of his Number One Sub, he still paused briefly to let his tongue once again probe around Leo's asshole, as well as slather up the catboy's cock again, before he resumed the devourment. A playful lick to Leo's cheeks would be the final touch before Leo was encased completely within the canine, bundled up with a bun in a stomach that soon became just a little bit snugger when Loxley couldn't help but let out a belch as he leaned back in his chair and gave a satisfied sigh, rubbing both sides of his truck-tire sized belly. With how much cum he'd bloated both the boys with, it was honestly more like having three people in there instead of just two... but after sitting contentedly for a moment, Loxley would rise to his feet, and show that all that added weight seemed to barely affect his poise, his balance or his comfort.

"Speaking of that big fluff, he's probably back from his trip to the shelter by now" Loxley remarked with a smirk. He pulled out some kind of remote from his desk, and hit a button. The caused the windows of the café to darken until they became one-way windows, where anyone inside could see out, but anyone outside simply saw a dark reflection... Why did Loxley do this? Simple... because he didn't feel like putting his clothes on, and didn't want to publicly flaunt his form... at least, not at the moment, anyway.

Loxley pulled a comb out and began to comb his hair briefly, before shutting down things in his office and tidying up, neatly folding up all of their clothes, and sliding them down some kind of chute that was installed in his office, for this exact purpose. After that, he left the office, closing up and locking the door behind him, before heading into the cafe's main floor.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:44 pm

Leo purred constantly as he felt himself sinking more and more into Loxley, moaning a bit as he felt Lox tease his ass and cock. He gave a flirtatious wink to the canine before he slipped all the way into Lox's mouth, purring as he sank into the belly and was snuggled up next to Ethan, putting his arm around the bun's back and rubbing his belly. Ethan for his part let a hand slip down to Leo's butt to feel it, and the two were locked into this position somewhat from Loxley's burp, though neither minded this at all. The two boys happily snuggled up together before saying this next part at the same time. "We love you Lox..." After a bit, he would feel them start to breathe more gently. They had both fallen asleep inside of the canine.

Rashmi for his own part was back from the shelter, cleaning up some things before he saw the windows of the cafe darken a bit. Smirking, Rashmi turned his head to Lox's office. He knew that Loxley would do this when he was coming out and wanted to remain natural. And sure enough, Rashmi let out a flirtatious growl at seeing the canine demi fully naked and with a massive tire truck of a belly. "Damn Lox. Two cuties at once? You're gonna spoil your dinner." The lion chuckled before walking up to the canine, placing a hand on that huge belly and purring at feeling it. "And so our family grows a bit more... As does our glutton of a lover."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:22 am

Loxley grinned as kept one arm hugged around his belly, one hand pressed to it's surface. He always a little more possessive when his boys were sleeping in him, a little more protective... it usually meant that he refused to purposefully wake them up, or let them out until they were awake, very much enjoying the feeling of being a gravid vessel for his boy's slumbering comfort.

Loxley smirked at Rashmi when he exited the office, and after he was finished with the door, came over and pressed himself and his belly against the physically larger-bodied lion. "I wouldn't worry too much about my appetite, Rash..." Loxley purred, a finger stroking up Rashmi's chest. "I can always fit in a little more... always" He said with a chuckle. "Today's been a good day, a productive day, a filling day..." He remarked, before he smiled at Rashmi again. "It feels like these boys are asleep, as well... so looks you and me have some privacy" Loxley purred at the big guy. "And you've worked so hard today, plus you went out to the shelter as well... maybe you need a little... reward, hmm?" Loxley offered, and as he said this he turned around, and started to wiggle his fantastic bubbly ass against Rashmi's crotch.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay