Characters Pooped Out in Media

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Characters Pooped Out in Media

Postby vorcountant » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:59 pm

There's a fairly decent amount of media(movies, TV, anime, books, etc) where characters get eaten- but the natural end result of that process seems far less common. What are some examples of characters being eaten, digested(or not), and pooped out?

The one example I can think of is:

Jurassic Park III (2001)
Spinosaurus(?, but probably F) pred/Human M, multiple prey

Two mercenaries are eaten by the Spinosaurus when the characters arrive on the island. Later, the main cast finds the Spino's droppings with bones and other items(most notably a cell phone).

Sorry if there's already a thread for this!
vorcountant
Been posting for a bit

Re: Characters Pooped Out in Media

Postby Bright » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:15 pm

Yoshi eats enemies and eggs them, does that count?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby zarpaulus » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:55 pm

FLCL (anime, 2000-2001)

Protagonist gets eaten by robot to unlock "super mode" during battles and then gets pooped out afterwards.

It makes no sense, but it's still fun.

Clip here
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HungryNacho » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:30 pm

The Spino was confirmed to be a male, actually
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby theonlymatt » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:08 pm

HungryNacho wrote:The Spino was confirmed to be a male, actually

I thought all of the dinosaurs were female. Hence the life, uh, finds a way quote
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby sevensix » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:20 pm

The Orc of Many Questions (novel, Shane Michael Murray, 2014). Protagonist's nemesis gets captured by a dragon, cooked, chewed up, eaten, and deposited as part of a flaming pile in the middle of their village.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abyssal » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:09 pm

theonlymatt wrote:
HungryNacho wrote:The Spino was confirmed to be a male, actually

I thought all of the dinosaurs were female. Hence the life, uh, finds a way quote

They were all supposed to be female, the conversation they were having where the quote comes from: It was in regard to the fact that they used frog DNA to fill in missing spaces in the dinosaur DNA strands, and some frogs can spontaneously change gender if there is a group of all one gender, so they can mate and make more frogs. That was kind of the entire point of that conversation...
Abyssal
Been posting for a bit

Postby CandySquirrel » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:36 pm

In the last episode of Superjail giant spider eats, digests and shits out a prisoner over the course of like 3 seconds.
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby helmett » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:44 pm

In the episode "Dragon's Domain" from 'Space 1999' a monster mesmerizes humans, sucks 'em in, and digests them into a smoking mummy/husk in seconds and then spits the remains back out onto the floor.

Have a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMB9ox4uF4
helmett
New to the forum

Postby BlackWidow552 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:52 pm

helmett wrote:In the episode "Dragon's Domain" from 'Space 1999' a monster mesmerizes humans, sucks 'em in, and digests them into a smoking mummy/husk in seconds and then spits the remains back out onto the floor.

Have a look:

One of the best vore scenes I've seen on TV, except where Davina got eaten by the snake on the episode Antipas from Millennium. I must have been about 7 or 8 when I saw this on Space 1999 and seeing the two women get eaten fascinated me so much.
BlackWidow552
Participator

Postby shlurpay64 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:00 pm

BlackWidow552 wrote:
helmett wrote:In the episode "Dragon's Domain" from 'Space 1999' a monster mesmerizes humans, sucks 'em in, and digests them into a smoking mummy/husk in seconds and then spits the remains back out onto the floor.

Have a look:

One of the best vore scenes I've seen on TV, except where Davina got eaten by the snake on the episode Antipas from Millennium. I must have been about 7 or 8 when I saw this on Space 1999 and seeing the two women get eaten fascinated me so much.

Yeah wow, I wish they got digested a little more slowly and messily and turned into a poop that's a bit more...you know....poopy but it was still quite a treat to see to lovely women gobbled up, especially against their will heheh. Were they long term characters that got devoured? That would make it even hotter if you really got to know them before they got gobbled up :gulp:
shlurpay64
Somewhat familiar

Postby mofvore » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:38 pm

sevensix wrote:The Orc of Many Questions (novel, Shane Michael Murray, 2014). Protagonist's nemesis gets captured by a dragon, cooked, chewed up, eaten, and deposited as part of a flaming pile in the middle of their village.

Who is the protagonist's nemesis?
mofvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dihydrogenperoxide » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:50 pm

CandySquirrel wrote:In the last episode of Superjail giant spider eats, digests and shits out a prisoner over the course of like 3 seconds.

do you have a clip of this?
Dihydrogenperoxide
New to the forum

Postby BlackWidow552 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:55 am

shlurpay64 wrote:
BlackWidow552 wrote:

Have a look:

Yeah wow, I wish they got digested a little more slowly and messily and turned into a poop that's a bit more...you know....poopy but it was still quite a treat to see to lovely women gobbled up, especially against their will heheh. Were they long term characters that got devoured? That would make it even hotter if you really got to know them before they got gobbled up :gulp:

They weren't long term characters, just in the beginning of that episode, but you did get to know them a bit and what their jobs were and skills for the mission was. It was such a shock to see that on a TV show especially back then, so well done too and the screams were delightful. It would have been better if you got to see more of them actually getting eaten but hey you can't have everything.
BlackWidow552
Participator

Postby sevensix » Wed May 03, 2023 10:59 am

mofvore wrote:Who is the protagonist's nemesis?

A rival orc from the same village, I think. I only skimmed the sequence, but you can find the book for free.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion