SS13- V.O.R.E. Station

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: SS13- V.O.R.E. Station

Postby ninjajoeman » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:25 am

I still don't get why they made the tether so balls to the wall fuck huge, and force everyone to move at walk speed.
Only place relevant is the bar if you wanna do a natural approach. Maints are nice, but you could cut half the map and not miss out on anything.

Oh will say, one thing I like about Virgo is that the atmosphere kind of breeds a more MRP with actual roleplaying. Unlike other "roleplay" servers that just devolve into discord chatrooms with Quips replacing interactions.
I mean yeah the Comms will be pretty lol-so-randum at times. And you'll rarely have anyone actually act the part. But you don't get "I'm an orphan, hired gun, secret service person who knows everything and like is ex-military..."
From what I've heard the mods can get a lil bwoink happy. But I haven't had any issues with them so far.

Like most vore servers, expect a heavy prey lean. Doubly expect to get ignored if you're playing prey. Fair amount of people will try and shove themselves into pred's faces for a quick scene, especially mice players.
Is a bit snobby at times, but don't worry too much about getting ignored. If you're new to roleplay, don't worry too much about impressing people. It's pretty awkward at first, but it's stupid hot when you get devoured and taken away to be played with.
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby lethalxshadow » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:16 pm

SomeDonkus wrote:Banned from here, and the majority of SS13 servers. Hippie Station was the best, IMO.

Hippie Station was pretty great, I have some good memories from there, and even adminned, albeit for a short while there.
VORE is good if you just want an RP/slow-paced experience.
If you're looking for actual SS13 gameplay, I've had the best experience with Beestation. Administration is pretty questionable, but otherwise it's pretty good.
lethalxshadow
New to the forum

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:34 pm

I try to change my characters race but it stays human, can I not change it or is this a bug?
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby lethalxshadow » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:09 am

princejaxonhellsing wrote:I try to change my characters race but it stays human, can I not change it or is this a bug?

If the issue still isn't fixed, use the admin/mentor tabs in the top right to ask for help.
If they can't figure out how to fix it either, file a bug report on the github.
lethalxshadow
New to the forum

Postby Catblaster » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:21 pm

princejaxonhellsing wrote:I try to change my characters race but it stays human, can I not change it or is this a bug?

Late reply but if you set it to custom then it's gonna look like a human at the start and you need to customize it through the stuff at the bottom of the page on the general tab. Other races are predesigned if you're going for a more generic race.

And feel free to ahelp, admins are always happy to help out with something like that!
Catblaster
New to the forum

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:31 pm

Trying to find out how to chat n shit and I keep trying to talk to players but it won't enter AAAAAA XD

edit 1: found out how to chat with the say command but not looc and etc

edit 2: found the looc tab, but now I need to find out how to use items and etc, I even struggle with reading the wiki for it
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby keirons13 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:49 am

Is this server back to how it used to be? Anytime I spectate everyone is either SSD or not working, guess the server had a change in ownership?
Just curious how this new one compares to the old vore station I used to play on
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:03 am

keirons13 wrote:Is this server back to how it used to be? Anytime I spectate everyone is either SSD or not working, guess the server had a change in ownership?
Just curious how this new one compares to the old vore station I used to play on

There's no Catbug anymore lol, but in all seriousness it's probably got lots of new players rather than the old population and the code is probably much more advanced than it used to be.
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby SmeetReaper » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:03 pm

is V.O.R.E station still run by EXSTREAMLY Heavy-rp oriented admins that hold peoples pasts against them so strongly that they even use their past from other servers to judge them are willing to kick/ban people for not RPing being a patient in medical good enough I still don't understand how someone's meant to RP that when they are sedated making them unable to do anything or talk :?
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby Demicus » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:17 am

One of the VORE station admins here.

keirons13 wrote:Is this server back to how it used to be? Anytime I spectate everyone is either SSD or not working, guess the server had a change in ownership?

The previous host, Ace, did indeed step down. Most of the admin staff remains the same, though there are quite a few new faces as well. You may be joining during the "dead shift", which is a specific time of night when the majority of the playerbase is asleep. The most active hours are between 9AM EDT and 11PM EDT, with the peaks on weekends.

SmeetReaper wrote:is V.O.R.E station still run by EXSTREAMLY Heavy-rp oriented admins that hold peoples pasts against them so strongly that they even use their past from other servers to judge them are willing to kick/ban people for not RPing being a patient in medical good enough I still don't understand how someone's meant to RP that when they are sedated making them unable to do anything or talk :?

No idea who you are, but yes, we do expect a certain level of role-playing in this role-playing game. I don't know what exactly you're referring to with someone being 'banned for not RPing a patient' but that would take a significant failure to get banned for such a thing.
Demicus
Somewhat familiar

Postby RXDDemo » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:11 am

Honestly, I'm a Russian player in SS14 and interested in your server. Only, I no good at English and never played SS13. :?:
RXDDemo
New to the forum

Postby JDandAliProductions » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:16 pm

RXDDemo wrote:Honestly, I'm a Russian player in SS14 and interested in your server. Only, I no good at English and never played SS13. :?:

SS14 is the same game as SS13 but with slightly updated graphics and code, other than that everything is the same
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Morkeleb » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:30 pm

I like servers that mix rp with action. Servers thatonly have one or the other are so god damn boring.

That's the reason I hate LRPservers, and the reason I hate pure rp servers. Vore is no exception, all it has is rp, there are no antags, no baddies, the random events are TEPID at best.

If you aren't erping with someone on top of the nuke while firing a gun while the station is exploding around you due to invaders and antags . . . does it REALLY count?
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Isencris » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:10 pm

Vorestation was my first experience with Vore and I have to admit, it's fun seeing people shoving themselves right in your mouth while you're having a normal discussion with someone :-D
Isencris
New to the forum

Postby SuperPelmeN20 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:29 am

Hi. So yeah, i wanna ask about SS14 too. Any plans to port or to make new server on ss14?
SuperPelmeN20
New to the forum

Postby SmeetReaper » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:27 pm

Demicus wrote:One of the VORE station admins here.

The previous host, Ace, did indeed step down. Most of the admin staff remains the same, though there are quite a few new faces as well. You may be joining during the "dead shift", which is a specific time of night when the majority of the playerbase is asleep. The most active hours are between 9AM EDT and 11PM EDT, with the peaks on weekends.

SmeetReaper wrote:is V.O.R.E station still run by EXSTREAMLY Heavy-rp oriented admins that hold peoples pasts against them so strongly that they even use their past from other servers to judge them are willing to kick/ban people for not RPing being a patient in medical good enough I still don't understand how someone's meant to RP that when they are sedated making them unable to do anything or talk :?

No idea who you are, but yes, we do expect a certain level of role-playing in this role-playing game. I don't know what exactly you're referring to with someone being 'banned for not RPing a patient' but that would take a significant failure to get banned for such a thing.

i use to play ss13 as Aliviahunt and well i was often seen in medical for broken bones and such and i went in to medical to get fixed up one day and shortly after getting fixed up i was banned if i remember correctly for to many complaints of not RP'ing in medical this was a LOONG time ago tho also i meant to ask do the staff still use freaking crap that happened like 2-3 or more years ago on other servers or that server as means to just kick/ban or be ready to remove a person the moment that they possibly have a slip up? alot of servers did that with me so i just quit trying to find a server me and friends can play on or servers i can make new friends on. overall just giveing up on playing ss13
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby justaname333 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:26 pm

SmeetReaper wrote:i use to play ss13 as Aliviahunt and well i was often seen in medical for broken bones and such and i went in to medical to get fixed up one day and shortly after getting fixed up i was banned if i remember correctly for to many complaints of not RP'ing in medical this was a LOONG time ago tho also i meant to ask do the staff still use freaking crap that happened like 2-3 or more years ago on other servers or that server as means to just kick/ban or be ready to remove a person the moment that they possibly have a slip up? alot of servers did that with me so i just quit trying to find a server me and friends can play on or servers i can make new friends on. overall just giveing up on playing ss13

Oh jeez I remember you.
You used to throw tantrums for hours over the common radio whenever medical didn't want to put up with your insanity. I'm glad I didn't play medical because I would've wanted to quit rather than be any more than tangentially involved in that nonsense.
You repeatedly demonstrated that your character was a better fit in a padded cell than a space station. Good riddance.
justaname333
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:40 pm

justaname333 wrote:
SmeetReaper wrote:i use to play ss13 as Aliviahunt and well i was often seen in medical for broken bones and such and i went in to medical to get fixed up one day and shortly after getting fixed up i was banned if i remember correctly for to many complaints of not RP'ing in medical this was a LOONG time ago tho also i meant to ask do the staff still use freaking crap that happened like 2-3 or more years ago on other servers or that server as means to just kick/ban or be ready to remove a person the moment that they possibly have a slip up? alot of servers did that with me so i just quit trying to find a server me and friends can play on or servers i can make new friends on. overall just giveing up on playing ss13

Oh jeez I remember you.
You used to throw tantrums for hours over the common radio whenever medical didn't want to put up with your insanity. I'm glad I didn't play medical because I would've wanted to quit rather than be any more than tangentially involved in that nonsense.
You repeatedly demonstrated that your character was a better fit in a padded cell than a space station. Good riddance.

I remember them too, i remember the constant bitching while i was in medical being treated for severe burns after getting attacked by my xenobiology experiments at least 3 times a week
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby KisukeGema » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:02 pm

Aliviahunt

Lmfaoooooo BROTHER you are telling a very one sided story considering how often you caused issues because "my character insane".

Your ban was not the result of bad decisions on the administration's behalf, but rather a long standing history of poor behavior, poor roleplay, poor reactions to criticism, and poor attitude.

The fact that you are here whinging about "is the admin team still stuck up snobs who won't accept my Mastercraft DAMAGED character" speaks volumes of how little you've changed
KisukeGema
New to the forum

Postby SmeetReaper » Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:47 am

actually character was never insane for one Kisukegema. two I have no memory of throwing tantrums over damn coms I will admit I did argue a lot with people though. three I mostly got sent to medical for either being attacked in xenobio by slimes or because I needed bones fixed so whatever your talking about JDandaliproductions you were only hearing one side of it. and kisuke the fact your calling me asking a question "whining" shows some immaturity in you. anyway seeing the reactions to my question has now changed my mind about trying giving ss13 another try even with a new character
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game