SS13- V.O.R.E. Station

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: SS13- V.O.R.E. Station

Postby SmeetReaper » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:19 pm

no it is I'm autistic and parents pulled me out of school due to the schools not providing the kind of education i really needed and well time passed and money has become not so plentiful
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby Someguy69 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:02 pm

ninjajoeman wrote:I still don't get why they made the tether so balls to the wall fuck huge, and force everyone to move at walk speed.
Only place relevant is the bar if you wanna do a natural approach. Maints are nice, but you could cut half the map and not miss out on anything.

We now have 3 maps and one of them is a very small ship. Its rotated weekly.
Someguy69
New to the forum

Postby ninjajoeman » Tue May 23, 2023 5:26 pm

I played a hawt werewolf chick for a year or so.
Admin team is kinda snobby and very emotionally fragile, most of the player base is like fem switches cliques in denial, and if you're used to chat room RP you'll sorta be let down with the way the playerbase interacts.

But if you like clicking on mice and hearing digestion sfx you'll definitely have shum fun.
Chompstation is sorta better though for gameplay + vore, but it's super gay bara furry oriented.
Vore station is like an in game discord chatroom.
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Morkeleb » Fri May 26, 2023 1:08 am

I checked out chomp station, sadly it has no antags either, it is almost entirely rp and no actual gameplay/conflict/drama. Which is sad. One of the disabled antags there is labeled 'maitenance predator' which sounds hella fun
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Someguy69 » Fri May 26, 2023 2:57 am

ninjajoeman wrote:I played a hawt werewolf chick for a year or so.
Admin team is kinda snobby and very emotionally fragile, most of the player base is like fem switches cliques in denial, and if you're used to chat room RP you'll sorta be let down with the way the playerbase interacts.

But if you like clicking on mice and hearing digestion sfx you'll definitely have shum fun.
Chompstation is sorta better though for gameplay + vore, but it's super gay bara furry oriented.

Werewolf chicks are hot 8O 8O 8O
Especially if they're demi girls with big pawbs
Someguy69
New to the forum

Postby ninjajoeman » Fri May 26, 2023 4:50 am

Someguy69 wrote:
ninjajoeman wrote:I played a hawt werewolf chick for a year or so.

Werewolf chicks are hot 8O 8O 8O
Especially if they're demi girls with big pawbs

Wow haha! You really think so?
Maybe I can have her dunk you into a bag of jerky and lap you up like you're covered in peanut butter.
Can't spoil what will happen next. :3
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby RXDDemo » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:48 pm

guys, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE SERVER if you don't know English well!
Seriously, you can get banned for literally one mistake. Russian people should be especially careful. After all, any affectionate words can be translated incorrectly for you and you will get a ban for it.
RXDDemo
New to the forum

Postby SnowbellWinters » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:24 am

Morkeleb wrote:I checked out chomp station, sadly it has no antags either, it is almost entirely rp and no actual gameplay/conflict/drama. Which is sad. One of the disabled antags there is labeled 'maitenance predator' which sounds hella fun

I honestly much prefer the rp focused nature of VORE Station and internal drama between characters is always gonna be more interesting to me than shooting a xeno or whatever, but I think an idea like a maintenance predator is cool! Technically speaking though, you can just kinda... do it. It's not really against the rules to lurk around maintenance and nab people, so long as you're not breaking anyone's prefs.
SnowbellWinters
New to the forum

Postby Morkeleb » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:06 pm

I just don't unde4rstand the point of a pure rp server is all. If yer going to do that why not just go to a chat room or discord and rp there. The point of ss13 is random krap happens in the midst of rping that you have to adapt to. Random events, the station blowing up, invaders, xenos, a frickin space wizard coming by and turning you into a house plant.

If you aren't roleplaying on top of the nuke as the station is about to explode around you, does it REALLY count?
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nothereatall » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:13 pm

SnowbellWinters wrote:
Morkeleb wrote:I checked out chomp station, sadly it has no antags either, it is almost entirely rp and no actual gameplay/conflict/drama. Which is sad. One of the disabled antags there is labeled 'maitenance predator' which sounds hella fun

I honestly much prefer the rp focused nature of VORE Station and internal drama between characters is always gonna be more interesting to me than shooting a xeno or whatever, but I think an idea like a maintenance predator is cool! Technically speaking though, you can just kinda... do it. It's not really against the rules to lurk around maintenance and nab people, so long as you're not breaking anyone's prefs.

I'm inclined to agree. I kinda like the more relaxed, RP focused nature of the place. I mean, I enjoy normal SS13, but I don't go to V.O.R.E. Station for normal SS13.
Nothereatall
New to the forum

Postby jeveasy » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:58 pm

I have never played on an RP-heavy server before, but the experience of someone giving me a whole-ass tutorial on how to mine and showing me around the map without ever breaking character makes me give this server a 10/10. Shame I had to leave early.
jeveasy
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarknessWithin » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:54 am

Damn, haven't thought of SS13 in a long while. Might make a new account and play there, it sounds fun.

Also, fun to see the classic "RP server bad" arguments on some mostly unrelated forum in an ad for this server. The attraction of a server like this is meeting people dynamically and doing horrible things to each other. If that's not what you want, then it's not the server for ya.
DarknessWithin
New to the forum

Postby DangerouslyVornyVixxen » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 pm

Oh my gosh! I completely forgot about this ad! This is how I found out about Space Station and Virgo has been so much fun!

I used to just roleplay on flist and stuff, but hearing about a whole game to enjoy my little preythings with was so much better! Being able to see your snacks and size them up in real time is just, absolutely freaking intoxicating! Learning really isn't that hard, and Virgo is so welcoming that it has a super low barrier to entry in terms of mechanical ability, as long as you're willing to roleplay!

People who are complaining about the lack of antags or less complicated 'gameplay' are totally missing the point of what makes it so fun! It's all about the people, prey, and lovely preds~

I hope more people give it a try, their discord is great about helping newcomers get started, and I could always use more snacks~
DangerouslyVornyVixxen
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game