Glut-Tonne Demon (Vore Twin Stick Shooter)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Glut-Tonne Demon (Vore Twin Stick Shooter)

Postby RSBH » Wed May 17, 2023 3:23 pm

The new update for the story mode is out. Right now you can play story mode and try out the game all the way to Pride's boss fight. The update includes a tutorial, a hub world for NPCs and 4 levels along with a boss arena.

Link to the trailer: https://youtu.be/6XQ7tjBlFxw
Concept Art.png
Concept Art by BlueHandFish

Menu Downsized.png
The Game's Menu Screen

Gameplay.png
Gameplay Screenshot

I’ve been working hard on the next domain for Lust, all the levels are complete and now just the boss fight is left. The bosses take a bit of time, but in the meantime let me share some of the animations I’ve been working on. (Happy Valentines btw :P)
Lust WIP Animations:
Portal Rough.gif

Spawn Rough.gif

Slam Rough.gif

UB Rough.gif

Spoiler: show

Contains:
-Soft Vore
-Digestion
-Weight Gain
-Mass Vore
-Female Pred (The Player)

You can find the game on my itch.io page:
https://rsbh.itch.io/glut-tonne-demon

For discussions you can head to the Weight Gaming Forum here:
https://forum.weightgaming.com/t/glut-t ... oter/32785

If you like the game and want to support it, you can become a patron:
https://www.patreon.com/RSBH

Patrons get to see exclusive concept art for bosses and vote on what features will be worked on next. So if you're interested head on over there and join the discord!

Story Ideas:
The basic premise of the story I have so far is a war between the seven deadly sins, with you, the player playing as the avatar of Gluttony. As the avatar of Gluttony you serve the lord of Gluttony in taking down the other 6 Sins that have enjoyed a position of superiority to your lord. Each Sin will have a unique dungeon and boss arena. Each of the Sins could also have their own unique player death animation. (e.g. Lust having a unbirth related finisher)

Developing the story side of things will take a long time to implement into the game, but in the mean time I hope to give patrons a sneak peek into the concept art and hopefully involve everyone in the creation process as well. While not everything is going to be practical to implement many ideas can definitely make it to the actual game. It will take a lot of time and effort as the game is being developed solo.

Hopes for the V-1.0 release
By the end of this project I would like to have 6 or so levels with unique end bosses that players can playthrough and perhaps some small cutscenes or dialogue for the story beats. The core gameplay should stay just as action packed and focused (Don't want to fall into the trap of feature creep). While the enemies, levels and bosses will provide more variety.
Last edited by RSBH on Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:05 pm, edited 32 times in total.
RSBH
Been posting for a bit

Re: Making a vore themed twin stick shooter

Postby Ziedine » Thu May 18, 2023 12:18 am

This game looks very promising !! :-D
Ziedine
Been posting for a bit

Postby carlj » Thu May 18, 2023 3:00 am

Really best of luck for this project man ^^

Looks like a great start!
carlj
Participator

Postby Leshana » Thu May 18, 2023 6:03 am

That's a good idea
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Postby PonycardM » Thu May 18, 2023 7:09 am

Sounds interesting to say the least
PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Thu May 18, 2023 10:09 am

I'm excited, hope the development goes well.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby reptilemk5 » Thu May 18, 2023 10:39 am

do you plan to make it possible to get eaten in the game? (I am a major prey-type player ^^)
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby RSBH » Thu May 18, 2023 2:14 pm

reptilemk5 wrote:do you plan to make it possible to get eaten in the game? (I am a major prey-type player ^^)

A lot of people are asking for that, while I didn't intend so initially I think it's doable. I'd have to make one for each weight level so I'll need some way to reduce the amount of work needed. One way would be for the enemies to vacuum you kirby style or something.
RSBH
Been posting for a bit

Postby RSBH » Fri May 19, 2023 12:36 pm

Added some more things to the build like menus, upgrade system etc.
RSBH
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishist » Fri May 19, 2023 4:55 pm

Interesting idea.
Looking forward to future updates on this!
Just someone who has every fetish known to man.
TheFetishist
New to the forum

Postby Traxiss » Fri May 19, 2023 10:24 pm

Nice work! Got some good potential here. I'm actually working on something similar myself. Was going to do a platformer at first but switched to a twin stick top down like what you've got.
Traxiss
Been posting for a bit

Postby RSBH » Sat May 20, 2023 11:03 am

I've updated the link and added a wave spawning system and game over screens. Please do try it out, I think it's starting to become a fun game even without the final look, sprites and cutscenes added
RSBH
Been posting for a bit

Postby RSBH » Sat May 20, 2023 11:25 am

Traxiss wrote:Nice work! Got some good potential here. I'm actually working on something similar myself. Was going to do a platformer at first but switched to a twin stick top down like what you've got.

Sweet! I'd love to see what you've got so far if that's ok. :D
RSBH
Been posting for a bit

Postby Traxiss » Sat May 20, 2023 2:54 pm

Pretty cool so far. I noticed a bug where a boss spawned outside of the play area and was unreachable. I assume you're going to add the animations and stuff later? I like the gif you put up top. As for my game, thanks! I'm not ready to show it off yet as I'd like to have at least a polished demo before I do but I'll certainly let you know when I do. Cheers and happy developing!
Traxiss
Been posting for a bit

Postby RSBH » Sun May 21, 2023 4:44 am

I've edited the code a bit. it's weird because that never happened to me while playtesting.
RSBH
Been posting for a bit

Postby RSBH » Sun May 21, 2023 11:38 am

Added a devour mechanic to the game it's pretty satisfying sucking up hordes of defeated enemies.
RSBH
Been posting for a bit

Postby Matteo42 » Tue May 23, 2023 11:48 am

Oh hey, found your page! :D

I'll be watching from both places for sure hehe
Success with it all!
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby RSBH » Wed May 24, 2023 4:11 am

Matteo42 wrote:Oh hey, found your page! :D

I'll be watching from both places for sure hehe
Success with it all!

Thanks! I'm currently working on all the animations requires so it'll take me some time to implement it. For the most part the base functionality of the game is complete. If all goes well I'll be able to make some really good menu screens and maybe even a short intro to the game by the time it's done.
RSBH
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu May 25, 2023 7:16 am

I had some trouble getting through the first few waves but, as soon as I got that first power up (I chose rate of fire), it became much easier and a lot of fun. Anyway, here's a few ideas/suggestions.

1: Custom cursor
The little default PC cursor is a little hard to see in all the chaos that's going on. Could we get a custom cursor? You know, one that looks like a reticle of some kind. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just something that's a little bigger and more visible.

2: Upgradeable devour range & speed
We can already upgrade the main attack in two different ways, how about upgrading the devour range and speed? Higher level range would increase how far away the player can be from a prey before they start moving towards the player. Increasing speed would make them move towards the player faster.

3: Upgrade health separately
You know, just to get more things to upgrade ^_^ .

4: Interrupt digestion
As soon as you start digesting, enemies cannot hurt you. You just stand there and wait until you've finished digesting. How about enemies being able to interrupt your digesting? Now, I can see two ways for this to work.
One: Every time an enemy hurts you, the fullness bar goes back to full and you have to start over. You would need to find an opportunity where you get enough time to fully digest (Of course, with the way things currently are, such an opportunity doesn't exist. See suggestion 5).
Two: There's a separate bar that is basically an experience points bar. Every time you hold the digest button, the fullness bar goes down and the experience bar goes up. Once the experience bar becomes full, you get a power up.

5: A brief moment to relax between waves
At first, I didn't even realize the game had waves. I thought enemies were just coming at me. I mean, as soon as all enemies are down, the next wave has already started. How about a few five to ten seconds of nothing between each wave? Could be a good opportunity to devour any remaining prey on the field or to digest (See suggestion 4, part One).
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby RSBH » Thu May 25, 2023 11:45 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:I had some trouble getting through the first few waves but, as soon as I got that first power up (I chose rate of fire), it became much easier and a lot of fun. Anyway, here's a few ideas/suggestions.

1: Custom cursor
The little default PC cursor is a little hard to see in all the chaos that's going on. Could we get a custom cursor? You know, one that looks like a reticle of some kind. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just something that's a little bigger and more visible.

2: Upgradeable devour range & speed
We can already upgrade the main attack in two different ways, how about upgrading the devour range and speed? Higher level range would increase how far away the player can be from a prey before they start moving towards the player. Increasing speed would make them move towards the player faster.

3: Upgrade health separately
You know, just to get more things to upgrade ^_^ .

4: Interrupt digestion
As soon as you start digesting, enemies cannot hurt you. You just stand there and wait until you've finished digesting. How about enemies being able to interrupt your digesting? Now, I can see two ways for this to work.
One: Every time an enemy hurts you, the fullness bar goes back to full and you have to start over. You would need to find an opportunity where you get enough time to fully digest (Of course, with the way things currently are, such an opportunity doesn't exist. See suggestion 5).
Two: There's a separate bar that is basically an experience points bar. Every time you hold the digest button, the fullness bar goes down and the experience bar goes up. Once the experience bar becomes full, you get a power up.

5: A brief moment to relax between waves
At first, I didn't even realize the game had waves. I thought enemies were just coming at me. I mean, as soon as all enemies are down, the next wave has already started. How about a few five to ten seconds of nothing between each wave? Could be a good opportunity to devour any remaining prey on the field or to digest (See suggestion 4, part One).

I've increased the base fire rate a little bit so that the starting waves are a little easier, as for the custom cursor I agree some sort of reticle with a high contrast would be good. 2 and 3 also seem doable, personally I wanted the levels to coincide with each weight level so I could maybe implement that later as i add more weight tiers or something. having a seperate xp bar could work for the digestion and would make the combat even more interesting so I'll look into it once I'm done with the visuals, and adding time between waves should be fairly easy, all I'd need is a timer of maybe 5 or 10 seconds.
RSBH
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game