If you could safevore would you? What Prey would you prefer?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

If you could safevore would you? What Prey would you prefer?

Postby RedAmpoule » Thu May 18, 2023 6:13 am

Heres a little question for the preds out their:

Assuming you had the ability to actually vore another individual for real without harming them, would you actually want to? Under what conditions would you be willing to do so? What would you want the world to be like?

Some things that might matter to you and effect your decision
Public Acceptability and Culture
How accepted would it have to be in the world? What would your ideal vore culture be like?

Who could/couldn't perform Vore, what are it's limits?
In your ideal vore world who actually has this ability? Men, Women, Giants, normal people with tinies? what are its limits?

What Would your Ideal Prey Be?
Who would you want to eat? would they be normal humans? What sort of relationship would you have to them, and how would they be treated?
RedAmpoule
Been posting for a bit

Re: If you could safevore would you? What Prey would you pre

Postby RedAmpoule » Thu May 18, 2023 6:45 am

For myself personally I think that if it were a somewhat normal, even if taboo thing, I would if I found the right person. It would need to be a size difference thing, with prey no taller on average than 2 3rds of the preds average height. I would prefer an all female prey world, and even if male prey existed I would ignore them in favor of females.

As for species I'm not too picky as long as they look relatively human. For anyone who has read my stories you will probably notice I have a weakness for Demihuman girls that stand at about 2ft tall. Two worlds I would be most comfortable in-

A) A world where most women are smaller "prey" girls, who are typically treated as submissive or subservient to males (and pred females), with a few pred women who stand almost as tall as men.

B) A world where both genders are as they are now, albeit with vorish abilities that are typically directed to smaller demihumans, either a species that can take traits from many animals or multiple demihuman species. I have a particullar fondness for girls with digitigrade paw feet, with long fuzzy ears and either a fox-like tail or a long thin tail with a fluffy tip. Again I do lean towards prey having less freedom than preds, its my own weakness.

As for my relationship with the prey it would be a protective romantic partnership or just a general close friendship. As a pred I could ensure they get to experience all the world has to offer. In a world where the prey's experience is limited by missing rights or being treated as second class citizens a pred in a position of authority over them could paradoxically grant them new freedoms. A pred could take their friend to places that normally do not admit prey as their pet, make sure they are off limits for cruel or bullying preds, and ensure their safety. I admit it might be a bit saviour complexish, but who here can judge? In essence they would be my belly pet, submissive but curious, withdrawn from the world but highly affectionatte towards their loved ones. Someone I could stuff in a backpack with a few pillows and take on a tour of the sights, their hearts full of wonder (perhaps an artistic type, like a musician or painter).

They would also need to be comfortable spending a long period of time in a gut, because on long trips by air or car with no stops along the way they would be stowed away in my belly or rectum for safe keeping. Preferably they would be full toured at least once a month, to keep their belly tolerance high. I would probably also need to set aside some time to just cuddle with them, as I imagine prey girls living in a land of giants would be prone to fits of anxiety and become needy affection wise.
RedAmpoule
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu May 18, 2023 9:11 am

How accepted would it have to be in the world? What would your ideal vore culture be like?
Vore is more fun when it's taboo. It should definitely freak average people out when it happens. And it should not be legal, unless it's a dystopian kinda "legal" where vore equals execution by digestion. Also prefer when there's only a handful of preds around, prey should always outnumber preds. Just makes more sense that way. Most of my settings have only a handful of preds, usually a select group of individuals with special abilities, either completely non-human or only partially human. Say mutants, shapeshifters, aliens, demons, etc.

In your ideal vore world who actually has this ability? Men, Women, Giants, normal people with tinies? what are its limits?
I refer back to the above answer: non-human or partially human. I ain't that big on furries, but i do love monsters and weird critters of all sorts. The idea of regular ol' humans performing vore kinda creeps me out (unless we're talking body invasion, which is actually something i greatly enjoy). Tend to prefer a mild size difference too, not full-on tiny, just slightly larger preds.

Who would you want to eat? would they be normal humans? What sort of relationship would you have to them, and how would they be treated?
Presuming i'm roleplaying as my parastiic eldritch shark sona here for a sec.... For Jag humans are very much at the top of the list. (I'm pretty big on hardvore too though and i really don't care who the prey is in that case. All meat tastes the same to Jagged.) When it comes to non-fatal aka a more romantic endo, boys oh yes boys. Definitely an author bias here, sexy cute dudes all day. Someone Jag can tease and troll and ocasionally provide emotional support to. But only when he's earned it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Jagged is a parasite, so the guy would actually be more often on the receiving end of playing host to Jag. My Jagged pred is primarily a power fantasy, having complete control over another being is what attracts me to that sorta fantasy, can't possibly be more in control of someone than literally controlling his body. Other vore on the side is more of a bonus.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TimeDefeat » Thu May 18, 2023 4:35 pm

I think it would be sexier if it was taboo, but not illegal if the prey was willing or (in the case of fatal) if done to an aggressor. Something people knew existed and was part of life, but also frowned upon public displays of.

I would prefer if preds were the minority, but not restricted by gender or background, just a random process not yet understood by science. Maybe there could be additional mutations that come along with being a pred, like some animal traits or sharp teeth or a prehensile tongue, and some downsides, like needing to eat large amounts of meat to stay healthy, and feeling an appetite for other humans that is easy enough to ignore to live normally, but constant enough to be annoying.

Preds would be able to eat people of the same size by default, and with some practice hold two or, at most, three people. Controlling their bodies not to digest prey would be a learned skill, and if reformation was possible, it would be difficult and take a lot of time and energy. I like safe vore, but I feel it should take more effort than digesting your food like you are supposed to.

I'd safe vore close friends or partners. I would be an intimate, but not EXCLUSIVELY sexual thing. Like a really extreme form of cuddling, and also a way to make me feel strong and protective. I'd eat unwilling prey only if they were attacking me or someone else, and let them go if I felt they were no longer a danger. IRL I mostly consider myself a pacifist, but in this hypothetical vore universe I could see myself digesting someone who was a danger to myself or others.
TimeDefeat
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu May 18, 2023 8:42 pm

I'm going to go with my main MLP story. It's currently in the works, I just want it to be perfect before I post the first chapter. It is widely accepted, and rather well known, that the Princesses have to devour at least 5 ponies a year to maintain their immortality. Celestia at least keeps it secret that she eats ponies by turning her "sacrifices" into multiple cakes, which she eats throughout the year. Hence why she "loves cake" so much. Luna, being rather old fashioned about it all, simply choses a pony at random, announces that they will be her sacrifice, and scarfs them down. She doesn't exactly care if she's in public or not when she does it either. After all, everypony knows the Princesses eat ponies. Cadance only does it when absolutely necessary, and she will devour the five ponies in a single sitting. After all, the 5 ponies a year maintenance cost of their immortality doesn't have to be over time. Twilight doesn't exactly KNOW about this little caveat to being immortal. Yet. She will at one point. And... she does have 5 perfect volunteers for the ceremony.
As for the culture... since it's just sort of commonplace that the princesses do it, it's widely accepted that vore is just a thing. Ponies have caught a few of their friends and acquaintances with squirming, pony filled bellies. Pinkie Pie, for one, has swallowed several ponies, covered in cake batter or cupcake batter or in giant hot fudge sundaes regularly.

Like I said before, the princesses, and certain special ponies, have the ability. So mostly the mares/women. There are a couple of stallions/men that can do it, but they're special cases. Dragons, of course. Tatzlwurms and Tatzlponeis. Timberwolves... Bufos, Hydras... denizens of the Everfree, let's call them that. A couple of side characters, like two of the Pillars. The student six are trying to learn how to do it. As for limits... relatively realistic? It's a world with magic and we have seen, on screen in the show, a pony shrunk small enough to fit completely inside another ponies mouth (AJ wound up in Rainbow's mouth at one point when she got shrunk by Poison Joke). Otherwise, there's magic that shrinks ponies, magic to make the body elastic... Pinkie Pie's general Pinkie-ness... Discord doing crazy stuff. Anyone who's a fan of the show, or has even seen anything in the show, can probably guess.

My OC would probably want to eat Twilight, if he could get away with it. They're married, so he already enjoys how she tastes. No humans though. They don't exist in Equestria except for in HiE fics and then it's just Anon or some self inserts. The relationship... well between my OC and Twilight they're married. Otherwise it depends on the pony doing the voring. Rarity wouldn't just gulp down some poor pony she just met at the boutique. Wine and dine the mare first and maybe you'll be desert. Or she will. It all depends on her mood really. Rainbow and Applejack would make it a contest to see who could eat the most ponies, so they wouldn't exactly go around asking permission to eat ponies. They'd just make sure there was an even number of willing volunteers to be, at least temporarily, added to their flanks. Pinkie... well Pinkie is Pinkie. If she's peckish and there's no other food around, she's gonna swallow a pony. Fluttershy has to be absolutely, 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt sure that this is something the prey wants. Twilight's doing it for science most of the time. All in all, it depends on the ponies moods.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby BoopedToDeath » Fri May 19, 2023 7:43 am

Switch here, typically even if vore I do is non-fatal, it can often have digestive elements still involved. Just as long as the prey is still able to come out alive afterwards. Vore culture I enjoy to be not like super casual, but instead something known and taboo. The taboo aspect being one of the big draws to me honestly.

Vore for me isn't really something like done for *food* but more for the experience of such itself. Typically as a result this doesn't really result in a lean towards fatal/non-fatal depending on species. Although I'm furry trash so I do have an obvious bias there. Those to be eaten are usually those *closer* with the pred. Not everyone gets to be shared this experience.
BoopedToDeath
New to the forum

Postby Custodian » Sun May 21, 2023 6:06 am

I'm a switch, but I'm answering from my pred perspective if it were real and my perfect situation :) Considering if it was also perfect, it wouldn't have to be safe vore. Like if it was someone I knew and didn't want to digest, I'd happily go safe, but some random person? In a world where vore was real I'd happily digest them.

In regards to whether it was acceptable, I do tend to prefer vore when it is taboo but in a realistic world regardless of whether its taboo or not I wouldn't want it to be illegal. My preference would probably be it's frowned upon socially but legally you can get away with it, wouldn't want to be helpless to the police with a stuffed gut haha.

Again if it's the perfectly ideal, I'd want me to be the only one who was a pred. Just wouldn't want to have to worry about people a) eating who I wanna eat and b) eating my family and friends who I want to stay alive.

My ideal prey, as I always preach on my posts and stories, would be pregnant people. Women or trans, if they got a baby bump they'd be who I wanna eat.
Custodian
Been posting for a bit

Postby rotta287 » Thu May 25, 2023 7:34 am

I'm a pretty timid mostly prey dude but this sounds like a fun prompt.

Accepted as an intimate act done in private but frowned upon in public. Considered private and highly intimate but not necessarily sexual, only some people like it as such.

Anyone who's 18+ can be a pred and anyone who is 18+ can be prey, kids are off limits. In a fantastical setting that'd extend to include giants, monstergirls, angels, and more so long as they're sapient adults.

Vore can be done with basically any orfice and a pred can easily carry 1 prey, or waddle around slowly with several.

Vore is always safe when it involves still-living beings, people have some sort of inherent supernatural protection from the hostile environment inside a body.

It's easy to ingest and carry willing prey, but really tough to ingest unwilling prey. Vigorous struggling is powerful and can seriously debilitate a pred, possibly to the point of them being overcome and letting the prey out.

Usually a prey but have kinda come around to being a pred in specific circumstances. Mostly if it means some cute girl I'm in a relationship with wants it as a form of gentle supercuddle.
rotta287
Been posting for a bit

Postby IEatYouWhole » Tue May 30, 2023 6:13 pm

I'd prefer it also if it was accepted as an intimate act done in private but looked down on when done in public. Unless it is done in a specific location design to be private, while also being in a public location, like a restuarant or a strip club for example.

For this, definitely anyone who's 18 and older can be a pred or prey, but only in specific circumstances can kids be prey, but only in a safe vore way which I will get into below. Though if its in fantasy setting, it gets more difficult, cause a lot of demi-human beings are like wild animals and so you can't fault a wild animal gobbling up someone young or older as its nature.

However there would be limits, like a single person same size would be the max unless due to a genetic mutation or their body is big enough demi-human wise, then they can swallow more orally. However the womb can expand much more than the stomach, so the limit is already larger there for women and so just to put a number to it, two would be the max for unbirth naturally for a woman, but they would become immobile. Other kinds of vore I'd have to let pass too, but I refuse to go into details on them, other to say the one limit rule for those specifically like CV. But in my ideal world, oral vore for men and women and unbirth for women only, with no other vore types, as I really dislike AV, Breast and nipple vore I have a specific reason for disliking them, CV confuses me as in a scientific diagram it doesn't look possible. The idea prey is pulled into the ball sac is basically impossible and more likely prey is sucked into the bladder, unless there was a massive overhaul of the internal structure and then I'd maybe rethink it. While the rest is a bit iffy, though I have to let absorption in a fantasy setting be allowed, as slimes and some other creatures would use it as their main way to consume things.

So going into what I mentioned, my ideal prey in a soft vore situation would be my kids, I'd want to only unbirth them and very safely carry them around inside my tummy, knowing they are safe and not in danger when I'm travelling somewhere like to a large shop or going on holiday abroad and it would remove the whole annoying part of having kids kicking and screaming behind, next to or near to you on a plane, when they are in suspended animation inside their mom's belly for the several to many hours of the flight. Or the female flight staff have such a system themselves if a mom doesn't want to carry her own kids for the duration of the flight, because of whatever reason, like wanting to drink alcohol on the flight. But there would need to be a system to know who has and to retrieve their kids after they land.
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Tue May 30, 2023 6:47 pm

If safe vore was a possibility, I'd probably most likely be the prey, rather than the predator. I'd have one of my aquatic buddy predators come have me, willingly of course. :gulp:

- I'd probably accept it for what it is. We all have to eat, whether it's the pred or t he prey that are doing the eating of other things.

- Anything with a mouth, basically. Though I would prefer either giant fish, whale, sharks, or dolphins. They'd have to be really cute to perform it. :D
I'd also accept dragons, or maybe gators/crocs as long as they have big enough bellies to hold their prey.

- As I said, myself. It would be an adventure exploring the deep end of predators. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Return to General Vore Discussion