characters that can canonically do vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

characters that can canonically do vore

Postby ArchLinux » Fri May 19, 2023 9:06 am

this thread is for characters that can do Vore canonically or even did it off-screen, I would start with Horo from space and Wolf
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Re: characters that can canonically do vore

Postby YemeYami » Fri May 19, 2023 9:43 am

Passionlip
YemeYami
New to the forum

Postby unzipsdick » Fri May 19, 2023 12:37 pm

The really obvious ones are Sereleena from MiB 2, Cell from DBZ, and Kirby from... well, Kirby. While we're on the topic of MiB, the first movie's Edgar the Roach did canonically swallow an MiB agent.

Nintendo also has a few non-Kirby offenders. The Mario series alone features Yoshi, several fish enemies capable of swallowing the player, and Yoshi's Island even features an entire boss fight inside a frog's stomach (namely, Prince Froggy). There's also the infamous Jabu-Jabu from Legend of Zelda, who has an entire dungeon inside of him.

A few creatures in D&D's Monster Manual can swallow player characters whole, namely Tarrasques, Remorhazes, and Behirs. The Behir's monster manual page even features some particularly vorish dialogue.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure has a few Stands capable of the act. Yellow Temperance is a blob capable of absorbing living matter, though we only see this used on animals. There's also Cream, capable of annihilating anything by devouring it. Despite it spending most of its screentime as an invisible void orb, we do get to see a surprisingly detailed mawshot.

The man-eating Titans of Attack on Titan should be mentioned. Although these giants are fully capable of swallowing a person whole, they will typically choose to bite into them.
Spoiler: show
The series' Titan Shifters, humans who can temporarily take on the form of a Titan, deserve a special mention: though they lack the instinct to consume people like regular "pure" titans, their powers are essentially transferred through vore. Their titan forms are also a lot closer to being conventionally attractive than the uncanny valler pure titans. Though some do lack a few key features. Like skin.

That's all I can think of right now.
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri May 19, 2023 12:44 pm

There are a surprising many in MLP that can do it.

Dragons: Dragon Lord Torch, any other adult dragon.
Ponies: Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, Pinkie Pie (anyone who has watched the show has seen her make a cake two times her own size disappear in a single bite and not gain an ounce).
Other creatures: Tatzlwurms (one almost eats Twilight and Cadance in an episode, I don't remember which.) hydras, cragadiles, Timberwolves (they can combine into one giant timberwolf), quaray eels, Ursa Minors and Ursa Majors (bears that are basically those constellations given physical form), Ophiotaurus (we see one in an episode of the last season when Tirek, Cozy and Chrysalis are in the mountains looking for Grogar's bell).

I'm not 100% sure about the Ophiotaurus but it's like a lamia but the upper half is the front half of a bull or cow. Same with Timberwolves, since they're just made of trees. Some of the other creatures are shown, in the show, to be attempting to eat ponies. Tatzlwurms, trying to eat Twilight and Cadance. Hydra's, one of them tried to eat at least two of the Mane 6 at one point in an earlier season. Cragadiles, one tried to eat Applejack, sort of. Quaray Eels, one nearly did eat Maud Pie and could have eaten Pinkie Pie too.

On another note, Changelings. They can shapeshift into things. Some of them can shapeshift into larger versions of the thing they're shapeshifting into. It stands to reason that they could shapeshift into a large predator, eat a pony and change back and have a pony shaped bulge in their bellies.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby azazelthedemon15 » Fri May 19, 2023 1:31 pm

Killer Croc, Faust from Guilty Gear, Guts Man in Mega Man Fully Charged, Aku from Samurai Jack, King Dedede, Scratch McGee
a few I can name off the top of my head
azazelthedemon15
Been posting for a bit

Postby ALAMOS123 » Fri May 19, 2023 2:36 pm

madame rouge from teen titans absorbed someone into her body once! it was a quick scene but really stuck with me back then
ALAMOS123
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Fri May 19, 2023 3:35 pm

For the video game enthusiasts/veterans:

- Kirby (from Kirby series)
- King Dedede (from Kirby series)
- Yoshi (from Super Mario series, as well as its own series)
- Bubba (the OG giant fish from Super Mario 64)
- Cheep Chomp (current giant fish in Super Mario games)
- Piranha Plants (Yoshi's Island games, specifically)
- Dopefish (From Commander Keen Ep.4)

Honestly, I would not mind being eaten by them. :D

I am sure there is more to the list of characters that can vore, but those are the games I enjoy the most. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby ketchup » Fri May 19, 2023 4:25 pm

The Dragon from Shrek
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby cool2344 » Fri May 19, 2023 4:41 pm

Solution Epsilon
cool2344
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Fri May 19, 2023 7:59 pm

I mean........ There will be stories/media (TV/Movies)/video games where there is already something vores another thing. Technically, one could argue that generally anything containing a mouth could do vore, weather it is written, canon, pure fantasy, or not. As long as it has a mouth, it can, and should be able to vore.

I'll use some Mario enemies for example. Goombas, and Koopa Troopas have mouths, but they do NOT eat you in the games. Though you can still write them to eat something in other stories/animation if you had the desire to make them do just that. Would it be canon? Probably not by the official devs. Though the said written characters drawn with a mouth "is" canon.

Canon, by definition is anything "Official" in a story or franchise. Material accepted as being authentically produced by an author or an ascribed author. So by this logic, if said characters were drawn with a mouth, they "officially" could vore something given the circumstances, but were not specifically written to do so at the time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TL;DR: The argument here is that whether or not a character can canonically do vore. But what is considered canon to you?

Characters are canonically drawn with a mouth, so they can vore. But in official art/stories, some were not drawn to do this. Kirby was drawn specifically to do this.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Phorcyz19 » Sat May 20, 2023 12:33 am

Deva Lompop from the Star Wars comics

Singularity Jain, Snake Girl, and Giganta from DC

Sssssarah from The Trials of Apollo
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby merryberry » Sat May 20, 2023 4:24 am

Yeme1 wrote:Passionlip

throws people into her cleavage which is a pocket dimension. Meltryllis drinks people. Kingprotea is a giantess who swallows Hakuno. Kazuradrop both has a Cell-like tail to eat her sisters and mother, and shrinks Hakuno and puts him into her mouth. Damn, BB, the only one of your children who isn't into vore is Violet.

Makes sense though since they are all based of Sakura, who eats civilians, a bunch of servants including Gilgamesh, and in a bad end, her own sister.

In case you're asking, the franchise is Fate. Sakura appears in Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night, and Fate Hollow Ataraxia. BB and her children appear in Fate/Extra CCC and Fate/Grand Order.
merryberry
New to the forum

Postby Houyo » Sat May 20, 2023 9:50 am

On the topic of Fate, there are a few servantsbin Fate GO who are very vorey. Gorgon is a snake lady who constantly threatens to eat you. The ancient motherbfrom Babylon is a giant whose moth splits open wide and does devour a character. Another servant is snake dragon girl who is crazy and swallows several characters in a sidedtory.
Houyo
???

Postby Nobodyman » Sun May 21, 2023 1:30 am

Dora Boogaranan/Terror Toad from Zyuranger/MMPR: Can change the Rangers into energy balls beforehand or just grab them with his tongue and swallow them.

Haruko Haruhara from FLCL: Changes into a giant energy wasp thing to devour prey. Even gets a big belly afterwards.

Kuusetsu from Chained Soldier: Has a belly/chest mouth with which she can swallow people whole and absorb their abilities.

Fukuro from Fairy Tail: Can swallow people whole and absorb their magic.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ayashe » Sun May 21, 2023 7:43 am

cool2344 wrote:Solution Epsilon

I cam here to say this xD
There is also Shalltear Bloodfallen from the same series (Overlord)

Other characters I know:
The dragons from Dragon Pilot
Reptile from Mortal Kombat
The Lamia from Hakoniwa Explorer
Box Boo from Poppy Playtime
The Widow King from Bendy and the Dark Revival
Wapol from One Piece
The Monokumas from Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Paimon from Genshin Impact

I am sure there are more, but it is hard to remember right away >.<
Ayashe
Somewhat familiar

Postby THEholySnail » Sun May 21, 2023 12:11 pm

The daedric realms are actually the very shapes of the daedric princes meaning entering one is technically being swallowed.
Also Jojo's bizarre adventure's Pillarmen are capable of absorption.
Also theres the Sarlacc and Rishi-eel and Krayt Dragon from Star Wars.

Actually one can pretty much use the whole Vore in Media Thread as an Answer, since most of the scenes described there are canonical within their respective universes.
THEholySnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby PumpkinSugarSpice » Mon May 22, 2023 9:49 am

Fukuro from fairytail but he only appeared in the tower of heaven arc
PumpkinSugarSpice
New to the forum

Postby Spook » Mon May 22, 2023 4:16 pm

Bowser's inside story is all about him voring
Spook
New to the forum

Postby bigboy1992 » Tue May 23, 2023 4:56 pm

Phorcyz19 wrote:Deva Lompop from the Star Wars comics

Singularity Jain, Snake Girl, and Giganta from DC

Sssssarah from The Trials of Apollo

Who is snake girl? Do you mean Lady Viper?
bigboy1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby FLCLlover1997 » Fri May 26, 2023 7:03 am

Nobodyman wrote:Dora Boogaranan/Terror Toad from Zyuranger/MMPR: Can change the Rangers into energy balls beforehand or just grab them with his tongue and swallow them.

Haruko Haruhara from FLCL: Changes into a giant energy wasp thing to devour prey. Even gets a big belly afterwards.

Kuusetsu from Chained Soldier: Has a belly/chest mouth with which she can swallow people whole and absorb their abilities.

Fukuro from Fairy Tail: Can swallow people whole and absorb their magic.

I love the Haruko vore scene! She's how I got into vore!
FLCLlover1997
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion