insanityking's SFM Renders "Gallery"

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

insanityking's SFM Renders "Gallery"

Postby insanityking500 » Tue May 23, 2023 10:31 am

Hello! I hope everyone is having a good day/night wherever you are in the world! I'm creating this topic to share some of the Vorny SFM works I have made over the time I have used SFM. I would have created a new gallery, but there are current rules in place, so this is the hopefully temporary settlement of them until further notice!

So far, my work follows along with Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss content in SFM, and uses a small array of vore and post vore scenarios of these characters! My works also heavily include feet and socked feet fetishes, so if that's not your thing, then I do apologize. Lastly, my works don't use a whole lot of digestion, but instead uses Permanent Entrapment instead, where the prey are not digested, but are forever stuck inside and unwilling. With that though, there is nothing else to potentially warn about! Thank you once again for viewing, and any kind of criticism is appreciated! I hope you all have a good day/night wherever you are in the world!

Starting off, I'll put down a random assortment of vorny images I created with no real connection to each other. Other more coherent series will be in replies.
Attachments
Vaggie_Absorbed000000.png
Vaggie getting absorbed by Cell. (HEAVILY INFLUENCED BY ABSORBED WAIFU'S PIECE.)
Vaggie_Vore000000.png
Vaggie Permanent Entrapment and getting milked. (Influenced by Sketchmantel's works.)
Charlie_Vore000000.png
Charlie Permanent Entrapment and getting milked. (Influenced by Sketchmantel's works.)
Charlie_Vaggie_Vore000000.png
Charlie and Vaggie Permanent Entrapment and getting milked. (Influenced by Sketchmantel's works.)
insanityking500
New to the forum

Re: insanityking's SFM Renders "Gallery"

Postby insanityking500 » Tue May 23, 2023 4:37 pm

Here, I decided to do a "Flesh Prison" type of entrapment, where the prey is stuck in an area of flesh, kind of like an endo...just more unwilling and permanent. As before, this involves more Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel characters and focuses on feet/socked feet. Comments are encouraged! (Major inspiration from Tightenheart, where they've posted similar images.)
Attachments
FleshMoxxieAlt2000000.png
Moxxie from Helluva Boss
FleshM&M000000.png
Moxxie and Millie from Helluva Boss
FleshM&MALt000000.png
Moxxie and Millie from Helluva Boss (Alt Socks)
FleshLoona000000.png
Loona from Helluva Boss
FleshLoonaAlt000000.png
Loona from Helluva Boss (Alt Nylons)
FleshAngel000000.png
Angel Dust from Hazbin Hotel (Apologies for giving him breasts. I wanted to include his chest floof, but it doesn't work out well with headhacking, so the breasts are the compromise.)
FleshAngelAlt000000.png
Angel Dust from Hazbin Hotel (Alt Nylons)
insanityking500
New to the forum

Postby insanityking500 » Tue May 23, 2023 6:14 pm

Here, we have another SFM render. This time, it's a Cock Vore mini-comic of Charlie from Hazbin Hotel, getting eaten by a large cock (With no affiliation to who it belongs to.) Once again, this is feet related, though the post-vore scene can be interpreted however you may like it! Whether she gets turned into cum, or more permanent entrapment, it's all up to you!
Attachments
CharlieCVPt1000000.png
Pt. 1
CharlieCVPt2000000.png
Pt. 2
CharlieCVPt3000000.png
Pt. 3
CharlieCVPt4000000.png
Pt. 4
CharlieCVPt5000000.png
Pt. 5
CharlieCVPt6000000.png
Pt. 6
CharlieCVPt7000000.png
Pt. 7
CharlieCVPt8000000.png
Pt. 8
CharlieCVPt9000000.png
Pt. 9
CharlieCVPt10S000000.png
Pt. 10
CharlieCVPt10000000.png
Pt. 10 (No stockings alt)
insanityking500
New to the forum

Postby insanityking500 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:57 pm

Been awhile since I posted here. I kind of forgot to post things here as I made them, so I apologize.

Apologies aside, I hath come back bringing forth a new render I made in SFM. This time, it is about Angel Dust from Hazbin Hotel stuck in a fleshy-like creature that uses a tentacle to milk him of his "milk!" This is also my first solo animation, so any kind of criticism is appreciated! As of right now, this is only a gif. I hope to make this into a longer animation with sound effects and whatnot. Anyway, thanks to everyone who decided to stop by and take a look!

(This is a gif, so you may need to click it to watch)
Attachments
AngelTentacleGif.gif
Angel Getting Milked
insanityking500
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!