Smut Lesbian Vore Game (DEMO V3 JAN 29 SECOND POST)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

Re: Smut Lesbian Vore Game (DEMO V3 JAN 29 SECOND POST)

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:01 pm

So, an update for those waiting for the MediaFire release: One of the alleged royalty free songs we used got claimed and so it couldn't be uploaded. Copyright trolls are alive and well it seems. Anyway, the song that was on notice is going to be replaced with a different one and released there once everything is good. Anyway, when it does get uploaded I do hope you enjoy all the new content.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GooInABox » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:08 pm

Alright, I've brought the offending song behind the shed and replaced it with a different song, so MediaFire should hopefully no longer block the download (unless it finds another song to pick at, in which case I'll be doing this dance again tomorrow). The weird thing is that the song that triggered the copyright block was also in the audio files of Version 2 of the demo, but wasn't called by the game so it was unused until V3. But I digress; trying to find logic in modern automatic copyright claiming systems leads to madness in the attempt.

I'm uploading the updated and hopefully problematic-song-free version of the game to both Mega and MediaFire as I type this (unfortunately I still don't have room in MediaFire for the Mac version), so downloads will be down for a few minutes from the posting of this message, and I'll update the links as soon as they're ready.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Quarters » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:03 am

Finally got around to trying this, and UNF was it good! I'm really looking forward to seeing the final update.
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby Omnomplus » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:27 am

I was having some trouble getting stuck when the main character is imagining things in demo 3. On windows.
Clicking does not seem to advance the scene.
Skip works, but also skips the scene and requires a lot of clicking "back" to actually see the scene.
"Auto" is a useable work around, but I would really like the normal renpy interface to work.
Omnomplus
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:06 pm

Omnomplus wrote:I was having some trouble getting stuck when the main character is imagining things in demo 3. On windows.
Clicking does not seem to advance the scene.
Skip works, but also skips the scene and requires a lot of clicking "back" to actually see the scene.
"Auto" is a useable work around, but I would really like the normal renpy interface to work.

I found the source of the problem: saves made in V2 after the club song were unfortunately subject to some bad coding that I did in order to help prevent users from accidently messing up the timing of the song audio with the animations. The code was removed in V3 as the club song animation was simplified into a pre-rendered video playback rather than an in-engine animation, but any saves made in V2 after the song could still be affected by the code even when loaded in V3.

People who might be affected by this bug: Anyone who created a save from V2 that was generated after the club song, and is using the save in V3. Saves generated before the club song should be safe.
Solution: Unfortunately any bugged saves are not feasibly salvageable unless you're okay with using the skip button to get through the 'stuck' spots. A new game will be required or an older save from before the club song, but thankfully the skip button at the bottom of the game window will skip through the old V2 content in about 30 seconds. Use Shift-O (the letter O, not the number zero) to open the console, type in $_dismiss_pause=True, hit enter to apply the code, and then Esc to close the console. This will fix my mistake from V2.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Quarters » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:25 pm

So I accidently skipped the club song my first time through, but I was able to see it on a second playthrough... My first thoughts were "WTF am I watching? What does this have to do with anything?!" Before work today I looked up the lyrics to find the original song and set up a tab to watch it once I'd returned. Now that I have, I have to say "This is F'ing brilliant!" I might even go so far as yo say I prefer your rendition over the original.
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:55 pm

Quarters wrote:So I accidently skipped the club song my first time through, but I was able to see it on a second playthrough... My first thoughts were "WTF am I watching? What does this have to do with anything?!" Before work today I looked up the lyrics to find the original song and set up a tab to watch it once I'd returned. Now that I have, I have to say "This is F'ing brilliant!" I might even go so far as yo say I prefer your rendition over the original.

LOL, thanks a lot. The story behind why it's there is because it was the theme song for a video series titled You Can Play This by Justin Carmical aka JewWario. He died some years ago, by his own hand, and I never forgot. So when it came time to do a scene in a karaoke bar, I needed a song for someone to sing so the room was being used for its intended purpose. After settling on the song, it was just a matter of looking at the lyric translation and changing them enough so you could sing the new ones phonetically with the song. Before being made into a movie to fix possible timing issues, what you see was all done in-engine. Thought it might be a highlight and to at least one person it seems I was right.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:58 am

Ehh no one asked but my critique:

Vore content doesn't hit the same when it isn't related to the main character or affect them in any appreciable way. Observer vore is great to set atmosphere but it just doesn't have the same gravity if it doesn't affect the narrative or gameplay in any significant way. It more feels like we're seeing a bunch of scenarios play out that will have no future reference or affect so far. Also for some of them we don't even see the vore it's just mentioned that it *might* happen. And most of the ones we do we don't get to see the weight gain play out either.

Even though they go nowhere narrative wise the scenes in the hotel where the player is directly involved in the potential vore are more satisfying than a string of characters that don't have any real consequence to existing or not.

I think it fits the character to be honest, her little thought bubble scenarios of imagining the consequences are funny and scream bimbo energy. On paper I like it but as a game dunno doesn't really hit the same way as if the MC's life was in the balance.

The fan club is funny and wild too. It's a kooky little world you've cooked up here but doesn't feel much like a game.

Either way whatever direction you take you've both done a good job with reviving this project and it's completely fine and your right to make it how you want. Just offering another perspective from someone who also makes vore games.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby GooInABox » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:55 am

Thank you for the feedback, Ryanshow. I do understand that at the current incomplete stage of SLVG, the string of observer vore scenes may seem arbitrary and insignificant for those wanting more impact from their choices. I'll abstain from going into further detail of the plot for now to avoid major spoilers, but I will say that the ending of the game will attempt to tie many of the previous scenes together and give them some meaning.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Tatsumi » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:22 pm

i am playing the new version and want to do a correction "senor" isn't even a italian word,maybe you were trying to say "signore"?
Tatsumi
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:40 pm

Tatsumi wrote:i am playing the new version and want to do a correction "senor" isn't even a italian word,maybe you were trying to say "signore"?

Yeah, I thought it was the same in Spanish and Italian. Only learned later they were different. Will talk with GooInABox about changing it. Senseinore with sensei and signore put together still works. Also Vorena is a real name, or so the show Rome leads me to believe. Hope you're enjoying what's there otherwise.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:58 pm

wariodude128 wrote:
Tatsumi wrote:i am playing the new version and want to do a correction "senor" isn't even a italian word,maybe you were trying to say "signore"?

Yeah, I thought it was the same in Spanish and Italian. Only learned later they were different. Will talk with GooInABox about changing it. Senseinore with sensei and signore put together still works. Also Vorena is a real name, or so the show Rome leads me to believe. Hope you're enjoying what's there otherwise.

Never heard someone italian named Vorena. Morena sure, but not Vorena.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:23 pm

TheEvilWithin wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:

Never heard someone italian named Vorena. Morena sure, but not Vorena.

Supposedly in one of the Gallic Wars books the names Vorenus and Pullo are mentioned. The show Rome has a character named Lucius Vorenus with not one but two daughters named Vorena along with a son named Lucius. I don't really know how Ancient Roman name conventions worked, but for my purposes I'm sticking with Vorena being a rare if plausible first name. Besides, if it didn't exist as a first name before it does now thanks to me.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:12 am

Only just noticed we hit over forty-five THOUSAND views of this thread. Haven't kept up with a new post for every five thousand views for the last couple of milestones, so making up for that with this one. For those who have played to the end of V3 and are wondering if the choices you made will have any bearing on what happens during the endgame, let me be the first to tell you that it does. It might be surprising to learn how, but the first time seeing what effect it has should make sense. At least, it did to me when I decided that was what it was going to lead to. Since no one has guessed what my favourite quote of the entire script is, I will now say it here: "What are you, a fuckin ninja?". I could probably make a top five quotes with that at the top. If you have any favourite quotes you would like to share, I'd like to learn what they are.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 4PPL35 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:48 am

Could you add Linux support to the PC version? Other renpy games I've seen have an .sh file included to run the game on Linux. And it'd be more convenient to be able to launch it that way.
4PPL35
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:16 pm

4PPL35 wrote:Could you add Linux support to the PC version? Other renpy games I've seen have an .sh file included to run the game on Linux. And it'd be more convenient to be able to launch it that way.

Sure, I'm uploading it to MEGA now.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:01 pm

Well, for those wanting to run the game in Linux, your prayers have been answered. The link is for Windows+Linux in Mega. I do not know how that works, but if you run Linux my guess is you do. This has been a Linux user update.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:47 pm

Good news everyone! Work has started up again on Smut Lesbian Vore Game. Not only that, but this will be the final stretch. There's going to be a lot of full screen images, so be patient as GooInABox works on making them all. For those wondering if the series of choices made will amount to anything, I can tell you it very much will. The result of them may surprise you. It all depends on how often you've been imagining things, but I may have said too much.

Anyway, here's a pic from the next scene:
Spoiler: show
20240211132632755.png

I already have ideas for a sequel, which would open the door for so many possibilities. That can wait until after the current game is finished. Hope you like what is currently in the game and are pumped for the full version.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:11 pm

Alright, here I am celebrating hitting the fifty-THOUSAND view mark of this thread. Helped in no small part by me trying to keep up interest by showing off new images as a sneak peek as to what's coming next. Nothing new as of yet, but when there is you can be sure I will show it off. Anyway, thanks for all the views and hope to see you again when we hit another milestone.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:00 pm

Well folks, we are one step closer to the finale when everything comes together. There is now one more scene left in need of full screens before the end game. I know what's coming, and anyone who has the script has a very good idea as well. For everyone else, you will have to wait a bit. Pretty sure Lakeless never imagined their abandoned game would ever end up becoming what is now, but here it is. We can't quite see the end of the road yet, but the last person we asked said it shouldn't be long now. Hope you look forward to the next time I give an update.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game