New Anal Vore Interactive

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

New Anal Vore Interactive

Postby farmlover » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:15 pm

I noticed the lack of pure reptile AV around. I was bored and wanted something to do.

Regardless of the reasoning, I made a new interactive, which can be found here: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1473422

When I have more time I will add to it, but feel free to add to it yourselves.
farmlover
Somewhat familiar

Re: New Anal Vore Interactive

Postby Akram » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:25 pm

Ever notice how everyone who makes interactives never has time to add to it? :P

sorry, I'm a dick, I know ^^;;
Akram
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jdeadevil » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:25 pm

Wish more people that the guts to go "Sorry I'm a dick, I know". But that isn't being a dick, that's called trying to be funny, lmao

Seriously though, I know what you mean Farmlover when you say there's lack of Reptile Anal Vore. I know this is a tiny bit different, but I read on this site once that horse's are liked in the vore realm because of it's Anal Vore. But when I checked, there wasn't much Horse Vore. I'm not one that likes reading but hey, I'm going to bed soon and reading helps sleeping for some reason, and as embarrasing as it is to admit, it's interesting. Sorry for the essey and the constant capitalization, but I like typing!

Edit - That was confusing what I just typed, I'm hyper. I clicked the link, interesting start.
Jdeadevil
Participator

Postby kibathevorist » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:28 am

I added a chapter.

Like the idea of it because its rare for this kind of animal to be seen in AV pics and storys. I hope you do eventually add to it ;)
kibathevorist
New to the forum

Postby Grey_Scarborough » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:53 pm

Added some of my special touch to the interactive. X3
Grey_Scarborough
Somewhat familiar

Postby flake » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:20 am

That dragondude (mckeandragon) who's posting all over your dinos is some special kind of terrible writer.

Edit: Wow, it's not just over the reptile anymore. Aids is spreading like wildfire and he's consumed the Zoo thread.
flake
New to the forum

Postby Puppylove » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:56 pm

hehe needs moar! <3 I would add but well...I suck at writeing stores *whines*
Puppylove
Somewhat familiar

Postby deleted9324b » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:26 pm

{redacted}
Last edited by deleted9324b on Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deleted9324b
Somewhat familiar

Postby farmlover » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:47 am

flake wrote:That dragondude (mckeandragon) who's posting all over your dinos is some special kind of terrible writer.

Edit: Wow, it's not just over the reptile anymore. Aids is spreading like wildfire and he's consumed the Zoo thread.

I know what you mean. I sent him a message telling him to either go to school or stop adding to my stories, but he ignored me, so now I usually just delete all his additions if they aren't up to scratch. Maybe he'll get the message?
farmlover
Somewhat familiar

Return to Analvore