I-Raf-You game Big sister is a witch translations request.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

I-Raf-You game Big sister is a witch translations request.

Postby Nintendochad64 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:47 am

Good morning everyone in the United States and hello to everyone else in their various time zones. I don't post very often but I really needed a question/few questions answered. Just everyone knows the giantess japanese visual novels made by I-Raf-You and hopefully the newest one, big sister is a witch. This new visual novel has a touch of vore in it and while its not the be all end all visually, I'm sure the text help to stimulate the scenes especially the voice actors who seemed to be doing a wonderful job. This brings me to my questions. During the vore scenes, it seems somewhat unclear why each character eats the main character and I ask anyone whose played this game and knows enough japanese to explain to me the character's reason for eating the main character. It has me stopped to the point of being upset and so an answer would be lovely. Thanks for the help in advance. Hope to see you soon.
Nintendochad64
Been posting for a bit

hi

Postby VoreSkeeter » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:15 am

I don't understand japanese at all. But i used a program to help translate the game for me. http://agthook.googlepages.com/index.html

This program + google translate = 4tw

Its time consuming to copy and paste it every time but eh. Better than nothing no ?

Here's a idea of how to turn the program on you have to make a shortcut and make the target something similar to the text below. Once you have that done use the shortcut you made to launch the game.

C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C "C:\Program Files\Hamachi\cache\WitchBigSister\game\WitchBigSister.eXe"

If you cant figure out what i did here IL try to explain. If you look at the C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C That is the location of where i installed AGTH text hooker.

"C:\Program Files\Hamachi\cache\WitchBigSister\game\WitchBigSister.eXe"

plz note the '' and that there is a space in front of ''C:

This is the location of witch big sister is located on my harddrive

You have to put the location of your AGTH Text hooker. Then a space then '' Then the location of the games .exe file. Then another '' at the end of it

This process will work on most games the easiest method of doing this is to find your Whitch big sister .exe on your hard drive then make a shortcut. go into the properties of that shortcut and add C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C in front of the information already inside the shortcuts target
[This only applies to people that used the same install directory for AGTH as i did] people who put it in another place will have to change the target destination For AGTH accordingly

Oh another thing that should be helpful to you and probably other people having trouble with this program. For most games you have go into options of AGTH and set it so that automatically removes one of each of the repeating symbols. If you don't you will get a mess when you try to translate it. Some games need you to set to more than 1. Also you have to have the little white bar in the text hooker main screen set to the correct text to hook. For most I-Raf-U games its normally the top ''KiriKiri'' option but this may or may not be true for all cases. You may need to cycle through them all till you see the text hooker shitting out the same text that the game is. The options to set which text to hook will not appear till you have actually seen the type of text in question. which means you have to see some kind of dialog in the game itself before you can even see the option of setting text to the ''KiriKiri'' . Once you have it set to hook text from the right part of game it should pump out the in game text into the little white box. Then its just a matter of copying and pasting it into google translator. Or whatever translator floats your boat

[Btw if someone knows of a better free online translator than google let me know]

Jeez i had planed to just write two or three sentences i don't know what happened.

I hope that this was helpful to everyone who reads it

Xwarrior
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: hi

Postby blackskies » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:34 pm

Where do you get the games?
blackskies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deathworks » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:01 pm

Hi!

Blackskies: They are sold at some download shops.

I have written reviews about this game and other things at these shops so that people can decide whether something is really worth their money/interest.

So, the information you are asking for, together with other information you may find useful can be found here (this game is actually featured on the second page of that thread).

If you check any of these out, I strongly suggest to look for samples (体験版 or just 体験). If you look at the thread, most of the reviews are just by one person - me - so they are biased based on my thoughts and preferences. What I like does not necessarily have to be something you like, so you better be careful before making your decision.

If you do choose to go for any of the items I have reviewed in the thread, it would be nice if you could add anything else you noticed to the thread - especially weaknesses or negative things I may have missed.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Return to General Vore Discussion