Dude, Mal >.o

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Dude, Mal >.o

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:25 pm

Hurry up and get a girlfriend~! >.o We wanna see new art.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby WHTB » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:41 pm

I'm working on it!

It's not easy being socially inept!

:P
WHTB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CerberusTheHitman » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:02 pm

Its not easy being socially inept? Wierd, I've been fine so far... Maybe its cause your looking for one. Just stop looking. I would recommend acting like your not interested, but that got me a stalker, so dont do that...
CerberusTheHitman
Somewhat familiar

Postby KlinKitty » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:01 pm

Hmm...try becoming gay! I hear chicks dig gay guys...

...oh wait, then you'll be gay, and not interested...never mind!
KlinKitty
not always naked

Postby CerberusTheHitman » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:15 am

KlinKitty wrote:Hmm...try becoming gay! I hear chicks dig gay guys...

...oh wait, then you'll be gay, and not interested...never mind!

Thats what I just tried saying. Gotta be careful of that angle. Cause you might get an insane stalker who looks like a fat cow and who never will leave you alone. Whos voice rips at your eardrums. Forces you to thank all information about yourself... Fucking stalkers...
CerberusTheHitman
Somewhat familiar

Postby WHTB » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:56 am

o__O
WHTB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby martyr » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:35 am

WHTB wrote:o__O

Yep.....that about sums it up.
martyr
Participator

Postby CerberusTheHitman » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:20 pm

Thats basically what my face did when it all happened.
CerberusTheHitman
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeruOmen » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:24 pm

Hey, maybe she wanted to eat you.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Return to Artists Valley