Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore in media list

Postby Eka » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:35 am

This is a thread for anyone who like to add to the Vore in media list, for more info, check our Wiki

If you know any vore movie around, please let us know here! Any video clips/screen shot will be welcomed as well!

At the moment, only me and seru will be maintancing the list. If you would like to help, please also let us know here!
Last edited by Eka on Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eka
Administrator

Vore in The Brothers Grimm

Postby TW » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:38 pm

I watched the Movie "The Brothers Grimm" the other day and I must tell you about this fantastic vore scene in the movie.

At one point, A horse swallows a young girl whole, You get to see her slide down the horse's esophogus and then the horse runs away with the girl struggling inside its belly.

It was a pretty good scene I thought.

FOr me, the only way it could have been better was if it was a human eating the girl, but I won't be choosy. hehe.

There is also a part where a girl is absorbed by a slime thing. I would check it out too if your into blobs. hehe

As I find more, Ill post em .
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Heretic » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:45 pm

Tremors:a guy is grabbed through a tire,a guy is sucked into ground from ground

Tremors 3:Bert is eaten while in a barrel and is still alive while inside, he breaks out though
Heretic
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:00 pm

Thanks! Added!
Eka
Administrator

Postby Inferno » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:57 am

*cracks knuckles*

Dungeons & Dragons 2: A Druid (or possiby Wizard) is eaten by an ice dragon.

Nightmare on Elm Steeet 3 Dream Warriors: Freddy tries to swallow a girl whole and almost succeeds when Nancy intervenes.

Wes Craven's New Nightmare: Freddy tries to eat a boy whole and stretches his mouth wide enough to, but Nancy stops him again.

Twilight Zone the Movie: Boy with strange mind powers gets revenge by transporting his sister into an insane cartoon world where she is eaten.

Little Shop of Horrors: Talking plant eats several people and tries to eat a young woman (in the stage version it succeeds).

My Favorite Martian: A woman tranforms into a monster and eats a guard then returns to normal.

Pagemaster: Dragon eats a kid.

Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend: A Young woman is absorbed into a demon's body. Also, a demon woman swallows a half demon man. (This movie is actually small series of lengthy anime episodes)

Star Wars the Empire Strikes Back: Hans hides the ship in a cavern which is later revealed to be the belly of a space worm.

Star Wars Return of the Jedi: Oolah (the green, dancing Twi'lek girl) is fed to Jabba's Rancor (Though they don't show it) and one of Jabba's pig-like guard is eaten by it as well. Jabba also swallows a small wriggling creature whole. In the remastere edition, The Sarlac pit has a worm-like mouth that swallows several people.

Midnight Panther: Amonster catches a girl falling with its tongue then tries to eat her.

Koji: A monster swallows a dead woman whole.
Inferno

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:26 am

I have those ones added to the database. I'll commence putting them into alphabetical order soon.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby madthehatter » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:20 am

Deep Rising is definatley one.

Lots and lots of monster eating humans vore. Not my type of thing but there is a lot here.

And did we all forget Men in Black 2?
madthehatter
New to the forum

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:50 pm

Actually, that reminds me. Both Men In Black movies have vore in them.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Miateshcha » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:32 am

Just as a note- Pagemaster's vore scene was actually very detailed. He doesn't just get swallowed, you watch the kid slither down the dragon's throat and end up in a big, red, acidic cavern.

Tremor 1's vore scene was pretty detailed too, with the victim getting sucked in inch by inch.

There's "The Crawling Terror" or "Creeping Terror", I can't remember which, the movie devoted to attractive young women getting swallowed by a big lump of carpet.

If I remember correctly, 1998's Godzilla had the monster eating a few helicopters.

Beetlejuice: a fly gets captured and sucked offscreen by a very small person, followed by a satisfied belch.
Miateshcha
Been posting for a bit

Jumanji

Postby 2plantains » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:59 pm

Sweet mercy, Jumanji. There's a scene where an immense yellow pod grabs Peter with a tendril and tries to swallow him. It doesn't succeed - his friends manage to pull him away - but actually the suspense and the struggle make it plenty hot anyway. And the pod looks so damn sexual...

I remember getting super aroused by that scene as a kid. This frustrated me to no end because it made me want to DO something... but I couldn't figure out what! I didn't realize that that feeling was arousal, and that you could... er, take it to a satisfying conclusion. Awww.

Also, I think an alligator tries to eat Alan. Oh, and there's a quicksand scene, which I suppose is a little like vore. And everything get swirled into the gameboard at the end. Don't remember finding any of that hot, but I'll mention it in case someone else might :wink:
2plantains
Somewhat familiar

And Ferngully!

Postby 2plantains » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:23 pm

Oh damn, I forgot Ferngully! That is an awesome one.

After Zack is shrunk, he gets chased by a flamboyant purple goanna lizard. A song ensues: the goanna toys with him endlessly, and raps about how he's going to eat him. It's a smooth, provocative rap, not loud and obnoxious, and has (I think) an ambigouous sexual connotation. Lyrics are here: http://www.aquamarine.nu/lyrics/af/ferngully.php

Throughout this, Zack runs and runs, but he is too small and keeps getting stuck. He only escapes because a fairy rescues him just before he is swallowed. The Goanna argues with the fairy while Zack is trying to escape from his mouth, then finally is convinced to spit him out. (This last part is quoted in Ferngully's "memorable quotes" on IMDB.)

I see it as more than a vore scene - it's wholehearted celelbration of vore. Is that pretentious? 8)
2plantains
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tails » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:04 pm

A few others;

Little Otik/Otesanek: As in the story it's based upon, a number of people are eaten. There are hard vore scene early on, however due to a door in the way you can only see the results. As Otik gets bigger he swallows a few people whole, including one done in first person. It's rather interesting as the camera goes from Otik's wooden mouth into his very organic throat. As the story advances there are also animated segments (done by the director's wife, originally to be a seperate short feature) which show the story which inspired the movie. Quite a few people are swallowed whole in a popup book style.

Peter Pan: There is a very quick scene near the end, as Hook hangs in the air trying to think "happy" thoughts to lift higher. The crocodile repeatedly snaps at his feet as the lost boys chant "Old, alone and done for" to try and make him fall. Eventually he gives the matter up, crosses his arms over his chest, and repeats the chant himself before falling into it's jaws.

The latter is probably the only time I was sad to see someone get eaten. *Huggles Hook.*
Tails
Participator

Postby 2plantains » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:20 pm

And speaking of getting eaten by wood, there's the tree that tries to eat the kid in Poltergeist. Makes a very weird noise...
2plantains
Somewhat familiar

Postby Inferno » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:11 pm

Fun Fact about the Freddy Krueger vore here. The scene had to be shot in reverse and played backwards because whenever the snake-like Freeddy would try to eat up her, he's cave his own mouth in. (In retrospect I've noticed there to be a lot fo vore-like instances in the Freddy movies)

Great Mouse Detective: An enormously large cat controlled by Ratigan eats a drunken mouse. You only get to see the shadow of him getting ready to be dropped into its mouth, but there's a great swallow sound.

A Nigtmare on Elm Street: Nancy's boyfriend is sucked down into a bed, and a fountain of blood shoots back up through it in a grisly vorish scene.

Nightmare on Elm Street 4 Dream Master: Freddy kisses a geeky girl and essentially sucks everything from inside of her out, leaving a crumpled husk. He also eats a meatball off of a pizza that has a kid on it.

Nightmare on Elm Street 5 Dream Child: There's a stuffing scene where Freddy forces food down a girl's throat untl she's swollen and choking while others look on and laugh.
....and that's how I got crabs...again.
Inferno
Somewhat familiar

Postby Inferno » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:16 pm

Also, if you want a picture of the freddy snake, I've added it as an attachment to this post
Attachments
freddysnake.jpg
freddysnake.jpg (11.83 KiB) Viewed 513800 times
....and that's how I got crabs...again.
Inferno
Somewhat familiar

Postby Random Relations » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:03 pm

Alligator (1980) : A great vore scene in which a man sent to hunt the giant creature is gulped down whole.

We see it from a distance of a few yards away, in side profile, and for once, the camera does not turn away, or pan to another shot. The man is slowly swallowed, feet first, and is struggling all the way, smashing at it's jaws in an effort to escape. There's a sort of satisfied grunting sound from the gator, after it's finished eating him, that almost sounds like a gulp!

It's years since I've seen that film. but I remember it so clearly, and every detail is still etched into my mind.

Jaws 3-D (1983): A POV shot, in which a diver is swallowed alive whilst underwater. We get to see it from his point of view, and look outward from inside the shark's mouth, through it's slowly closing jaws.

Anaconda (1997) : Very famous scene, in which the bad guy is swallowed alive, right at the end of the film. It's another POV shot, and you can see the lining of the snake's throat as you goes down. Sadly, he's regurgitated a little later, but it's still a great scene.

There's also an earlier post vore scene, showing the anaconda swimming underwater, with the visible bulge of a man showing through it's skin.

Finally, here's a link to the scene from 'Brothers Grimm' on Rodents page here:

http://www.vore.net/rodent/mpgs/

Along with plenty of other great vore clips.
Random Relations

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:27 pm

Cool link Random Relations.
I was wondering did the girl who got eaten by the horse get free or was she digested? Could someone tell me? I'm sure others want to know too. thanks.

Postby Laguna » Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:19 pm

Sci Fi plays this one movie called Crocodile, it might be the second one though, im not quite sure.

A man is swallowed whole by a at least 30ft crocodile because his friends stole one of her eggs, he is later regurgitated(undigested).
Moo moo~
Laguna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:18 pm

Added those new one, and thanks for all the suggestion. One of these day I'm going to look for screen shot for all of those movie... but that sound like quite a task.. x.x
Eka
Administrator

Postby AnimeLovingCorpse » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:48 pm

Last edited by AnimeLovingCorpse on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeLovingCorpse
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion