Vore Locations in SL

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Vore Locations in SL

Postby NocturneWolf » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:03 am

Does anyone know any good places with vore in it? I already know about the Second Life Vore Club, obviously, and about the Macro Room. Anywhere else that might strike a voraphile's fancy?
NocturneWolf
Participator

Re: Vore Locations in SL

Postby Takeshi » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:24 am

Can't remember the location, but there was a small shop with a maneater plant... Should be present in the Search on keyword 'vore', I think...

A long time ago somewhere was also an awesome giant venus fly-whatever plant, but I lost track of it T.T~
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Silky » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:04 am

In 'The Wild' there is a roller coaster you can ride down to into the mouth of a huge red dragon. It doesn't move, however. If your timing is right you'll slide all the way down into it's stomach. Or, you can hop inside the mouth and walk in. The stomach is half filled with liquid, and there's room enough for four.

This isn't vorish, but in one of the dragon/elf mall/worlds there is a ginormous red metallic dragon, mountain sized, beneath the rocky crags of a castle. You can walk on and around it, but there's no interaction. I wish I could remember the mall's name, but there's a lot of shops with dragons for sale there.
Silky
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby NocturneWolf » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:53 am

Do you have a SLURL location?
NocturneWolf
Participator

Re:

Postby weee » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Silky wrote:In 'The Wild' there is a roller coaster you can ride down to into the mouth of a huge red dragon. It doesn't move, however. If your timing is right you'll slide all the way down into it's stomach. Or, you can hop inside the mouth and walk in. The stomach is half filled with liquid, and there's room enough for four.

This isn't vorish, but in one of the dragon/elf mall/worlds there is a ginormous red metallic dragon, mountain sized, beneath the rocky crags of a castle. You can walk on and around it, but there's no interaction. I wish I could remember the mall's name, but there's a lot of shops with dragons for sale there.

where is it seriously that sound awesome
weee
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Sarkopheros » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:37 pm

Silky wrote:In 'The Wild' there is a roller coaster you can ride down to into the mouth of a huge red dragon. It doesn't move, however. If your timing is right you'll slide all the way down into it's stomach. Or, you can hop inside the mouth and walk in. The stomach is half filled with liquid, and there's room enough for four.

Is it Grendel's? Grendel's Children specifically, they sell lots of avatars like that on the cheap...
Sarkopheros
???

Postby Kinne » Sun May 10, 2009 2:01 pm

i went to the wild but its gone T.T
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BSGreyM » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Does the macro room not exist anymore? I cant seem to find it...
At least we have SLVC!
BSGreyM
Somewhat familiar

Postby Silky » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:49 am

Yes, it's still in Ryu valley.
Silky
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kinne » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:39 am

Silky wrote:Yes, it's still in Ryu valley.

its there, but sairys doesnt go there anymore. and foxkin has changed it a lot
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BSGreyM » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:36 pm

Thanks! I finally got it tracked down. The in-game search doesn't seem to give me anything for the word "vore" so it's hard to find... but some one in the SLVC gave me a landmark. Lucky, huh?
BSGreyM
Somewhat familiar

Postby NocturneWolf » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Wow... it's been a while since I gave this thread a poke huh, hehe? I'm not a heavy SL user, but I figured I'd give this another shot. I did find out about the Vore Cabaret recently (nice place to hang out I'd say), but I was wondering if anyone else knew of other vore/unbirthing themed hangouts. It might be nice to try accumulating known points of interest hehe.
NocturneWolf
Participator

Postby mrcactus747 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Takeshi wrote:Can't remember the location, but there was a small shop with a maneater plant... Should be present in the Search on keyword 'vore', I think...

A long time ago somewhere was also an awesome giant venus fly-whatever plant, but I lost track of it T.T~

what was it like at the location with the maneater plant?
mrcactus747
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mrcactus747 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Kinne wrote:
Silky wrote:Yes, it's still in Ryu valley.

its there, but sairys doesnt go there anymore. and foxkin has changed it a lot

where exactly is it?
mrcactus747
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:26 pm

Hey guy, you gotta check the times for the posts. You're replying to a topic and asking questions about stuff that happened 2-4 years ago.
Houyo
???

Return to Second Life Vore Club