F/M Cartoon Giantess Vore Story Ideas

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

F/M Cartoon Giantess Vore Story Ideas

Postby PhiltheValiant » Mon May 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Ah! Good day. Good day and welcome to my Request thread. Now, this must be the first time you've had a request from me, so I might as well take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Phil, but you can call me... Phil. Now, I hear you lot are very good fanfic writers, so I was wondering if anyone of you could do me some stories featuring myself (and some others that you may wish to include, either as my companions or enemies, whatever takes your fancy) being vored by gigantic cartoon girls. Now, this is not any Mary-Sue or Gary-Steve sort of things, but I'm just a normal, 21 year old man who might either be shrunk down by a girl, or encounter a giant-sized version of a girl. No powers or Godmode-like revives, or anything of the sort.

Below is a list of the cartoon girls I'd like to be eaten by, alongside some notes taken from my fantasies, which you can add your ideas alongside if you wish. It's a long list because I like to allow you to pick and mix to your heart's content. More will be added as soon as I get round to completing the entire list. You can pit me against one girl, or a whole buncha girls, so long as I get vored at the end. In fact, pick anything that is not nailed down or rivetted to the carpet. Well, that's about all from me. Feel free to come back and pester me with your questions (if you have any. I don't mind being pestered) any time you wish to do so. In the meantime, please help a man fully relieve his fantasies, feel free to pick and mix and, by golly, I wish you the best of luck in whatever choices you come up with!

THE LIST [Now Complete!]
Abby Archer [Grossology]: Covers me in her spit, then delicately eats me.
Aelita Stone [Code Lyoko]: Smooshes me between her breasts, drops me into her panties, and then after a while, eats me, gulping me down whole.
Aka Pella [Histeria!]: Eats me like a kid would. Pure and simple.
Alice Kane [Pepper Ann]: Squishes me under her feet and traps me in her clothing before powerfully eating me.
Alex [Totally Spies!]: Smooshes me between her breasts, drops me into her panties, and then after a while, eats me, gulping me down whole.
Alyson Malicky [Braceface]: Squishes me under her big toe, then seductively eats me.
Alyssa [My Dad the Rock Star]: Shrinks me and some other handsome boys, traps us in her room, then eats us off one-by-one. I am the last to be eaten.
Amèlie [6teen]: Nonchalantly eats me, ignoring my tiny screams.
Amelia [Rugrats: All Grown Up!]: Shrinks me and Chuckie, toys with us, then eats us.
Amethyst Van Der Troll [Trollz]: Shrinks me down to minute size, toys with my tiny body romantically, then cutely vores me.
Ami Onuki [Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi]: Taunts me with her size, then eats me on a giant sucker.
Angelica Pickles [Rugrats: All Grown Up!]: Shrinks me, dumps me in a toy city, makes me run as she hunts me down, then eats me with her chewing gum.
Angie Bindlebeep [Fatherhood]: Crushes me between her breasts before sexily eating me.
Ashley [6teen]: Nonchalantly eats me, ignoring my tiny screams.
Ashley Funicello Spinelli [Recess]: She makes me climb up her teeth before licking me off them and into her mouth, before voring me.
Atlanta [Class of the Titans]: Crushes me with her feet and body before voring me.
Atomic Betty [Atomic Betty]: Dunks me in chocolate and vores me sassily.
Azula [Avatar]: Eats me royally.
Bebe Gunn [Wayside]: 'Paints' me with food colouring before eating me.
Bessie Higgenbottom [The Mighty B]: Spits at me cutely, then covers me in honey and eats me.
Beth [Total Drama Island]: She makes me climb up her teeth before licking me off them and into her mouth, before voring me.
Betty Cooper [Archie's Weird Mysteries]: Drops me into a sundae before eating me along with it.
Blackfire [Teen Titans!]: Toys with me with her feet before eating me while I'm in a state of gullability.
Bloom [Winx Club]: Slams me under her big toe before eating me.
Blossom [The Powerpuff Girls]: Swallows me whole.
Bonnie Rockwaller [Kim Possible]: Crushes me between her breasts before sexily eating me.
Brenda (Alias Rope Girl) [Teamo Supremo]: Devours me like any ankle-biter would. Plain and simple.
Bridgette [Total Drama Island]: Seductively bares her giant legs at me, before eating me.
Brit and Tiff [My Life as a Teenage Robot]: Tears me in half between their giant mouths before swallowing me.
Bubbles [The Powerpuff Girls]: Swallows me whole.
Buena Girl [¡Mucha Lucha!]: Drops me into some sauce before biting me into pieces.
Buttercup [The Powerpuff Girls]: Swallows me whole.
Caitlin [Martin Mystery]: Makes me climb up her body before eating me.
Caitlin Cooke [6teen]: Dumps me in her drink and vores me as I swim panickly.
Camille Leon [Kim Possible]: Covers me in her bubble gum, then chews me up, blowing bubbles as she does so before she swallows me whole.
Candace [Phineas and Ferb]: Shrinks my city down to size, locates me, then eats me before eating the city.
Candy [Dave the Barbarian]: Eats me royally.
Cassy [UBOS]: Shrinks me down to ant size with a spell before placing me on her body and licking me into her mouth and swallowing me.
Charity Bazaar [Histeria!]: Eats me like a kid would. Pure and simple.
Charlotte [Catscratch]: Shrinks me so that she looks even more like a giantess, then eats me.
Chloe Flan [Sabrina, the Animated Series]: Shrinks me, dumps me in a toy city, makes me run as she hunts me down, then eats me.
Cho-Cho [Histeria!]: Eats me like a kid would. Pure and simple.
Chrissy [Maya & Miguel]: Blocks any escape routes I have in mind with her gigantic feet, then slowly vores me to death.
Cindy Slam [¡Mucha Lucha!]: Traps me and eats me violently.
Cissy Rooney [Pepper Ann]: At the beach, she shrinks me and stuffs me into her bikini, before taking me to a private place, covering me in lip gloss with gigantic kisses, and devouring me steadily.
Cleo Carter [Tutenstein]: Crushes me between her lips, then sucks me into her mouth and swallows me.
Cleopatra [Clone High]: Strips me naked and eats me seductively.
Clover [Totally Spies!]: Smooshes me between her breasts, drops me into her panties, and then after a while, eats me, gulping me down whole.
Commander Kiva Andrew [Megas XLR]: Shrinks me and drops me into her slurpee, where she swallows me whole in ecstacy.
Coral Trollarwise [Trollz]: Shrinks me down to minute size, toys with my tiny body romantically, then cutely vores me.
Cornelia Hale [W.I.T.C.H.]: Traps me in her huge bedroom, before finding me and devouring me with her food.
Courtney [Total Drama Island]: Licks my tiny body before eating me.
Courtney Gripling [As Told By Ginger]: Minimizes me to minute size, bodily crushes me, then eats me like the little bug I am.
Cree [Codename: Kids Next Door]: Shrinks me and some other handsome boys, traps us in her room, then eats us off one-by-one. I am the last to be eaten.
Creepie Creecher [Growing Up Creepie]: Tilts her head, slowly opens her mouth, and drops me into her gigantic mouth.
Crystal [Kim Possible]: Taunts me with her size, then eats me while I'm scared.
Dana [Wayside]: Toys with my tiny body, tortures my tiny soul, then eats me.
Darcy [Winx Club]: Crushes me between her lips, then sucks me into her mouth and swallows me.
Darla Simmons [Martin Mystery]: Makes me and Martin climb up her body before eating us.
Debbie Thornberry [The Wild Thornberries]: Covers me in her bubble gum, then chews me up, blowing bubbles as she does so before she swallows me whole.
Deedee [Wayside]: Taunts me with her size, then eats me while I'm scared.
Dee-Dee [Dexter's Laboratory]: Toys with my tiny body before eating me.
Dodie Bishop [As Told By Ginger]: Squishes me under her feet and traps me in her clothing before powerfully eating me.
Diana Lombard [Martin Mystery]: Drops me into a sundae before eating me along with it.
Dijonay Jones [The Proud Family]: Rampages through my city, finds me, toys with me, then eats me.
Elaine Petuskin [What About Mimi?]: Shrinks me down to bug-size before eating me while I'm unprepared.
Eliza Thornberry [The Wild Thornberry]: Toys with me, makes me climb up her braces before licking me into her mouth.
Ellen [Edgar & Ellen]: Traps me on her face, then eats me.
Ember McLain [Danny Phantom]: Shrinks me down to micro size, toys with me on her ghostly body, then vores me.
Ember Tombs [Brady's Beasts]: Covers me in her bubble gum, then chews me up, blowing bubbles as she does so before she swallows me whole.
Emma [Jacob Two-Two]: Takes it out on my tiny body due to her puberty years before devouring me cruelly.
Eva [Total Drama Island]: Drops me between her breasts, toys with me then vores me.
Fang [Dave the Barbarian]: Devours me like any ankle-biter would. Plain and simple.
Flora [Winx Club]: Shrinks me and my house, taunts me from within, then eats us both.
Frankie Foster [Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends]: Traps me and the city with her powerful body, before eating me and the rest of the citizens seductively.
Frida Suárez [El Tigre]: Shrinks my city down to size, locates me, then eats me before eating the city.
Gaz [Invader Zim]: Taunts me with her size, then eats me while I'm scared.
Gem [Sabrina: The Animated Series]: Shrinks me, dumps me in a toy city, makes me run as she hunts me down, then eats me.
Ginger Foutley [As Told By Ginger]: Squishes me under her feet and traps me in her clothing before powerfully eating me.
Gretchen [Recess]: Perfectly covers me in dip before eating me whole.
Gwen [Total Drama Island]: Drops me between her breasts, toys with me then vores me.
Gwen Mezzrow [Pepper Ann]: At the beach, she shrinks me and ties me in her pigtails, before taking me to a private place, covering me in lip gloss with gigantic kisses, and devouring me steadily.
Gwen Tennyson [Ben 10]: Traps me and the city with her powerful body, before eating me and the rest of the citizens seductively.
Gwen Wu [The Mighty B]: Traps me in her bedroom, shrinks me, toys me with her feet and body, then eats me. Portia might cameo just to rub the agony in.
Haley Long [Jake Long]: Devours me like any ankle-biter would. Plain and simple.
Hay Lin [W.I.T.C.H.]: Traps me in her huge bedroom, before finding me and devouring me with her food.
Heather [Total Drama Island]: Minimizes me to minute size, bodily crushes me, then eats me like the little bug I am.
Helga Pataki [Hey Arnold!]: Shrinks me, dumps me in a toy city, makes me run as she hunts me down, then eats me with her chewing gum.
Icy [Winx Club]: Crushes me between her lips, then sucks me into her mouth and swallows me.
Inez [Cyberchase]: Nonchalantly eats me, ignoring my tiny screams.
Iris [Ruby Gloom]: Shrinks my city down to size, locates me, then eats me before eating the city.
Irma Lair [W.I.T.C.H.]: Traps me in her huge bedroom, before finding me and devouring me with her food.
Isabella [Phineas & Ferb]: Shrinks me to flea size, drops me in her food, then vores me.
Jackie [Cyberchase]: Nonchalantly eats me, ignoring my tiny screams.
Jade Chan [Jackie Chan Adventures]: Taunts me with her size, then eats me while I'm scared.
Jade Trollberger [Trollz]: Shrinks me down to minute size, toys with my tiny body romantically, then cutely vores me.
Janet Nelson Jr. [Johnny Test]: Makes me climb up her body before eating me.
Jazz Fenton [Danny Phantom]: Shrinks me down to minute size, covers me in her sweat, then eats me.
Jen Masterson [6teen]: Strips me naked, dumps me in her drink and vores me as I swim panickly.
Jenni Anderson [Martin Mystery]: Makes me and Martin climb up her body before eating us.
Jenny [Wayside]: Traps me in her helmet, before riding to a secret place in school and cutely eating me.
Jessie Bailey [Xiaolin Showdown]: Shrinks me to flea size, drops me in her food, then vores me.
Jinx [Teen Titans]: Shrinks me to ant size, lets me explore her giant body, then sexily eats me.
Jody Irwin [Juniper Lee]: Overly prepares for my voring, then traps me in her panties, before crushing me with cheerleading moves, and eating me.
Joss Possible [Kim Possible]: Devours me like any kid would. Plain and simple.
Julie [6teen]: Nonchalantly eats me, ignoring my tiny screams.
Juniper Lee [Juniper Lee]: She shrinks me and Marcus (her boyfriend), before trapping us, toying with us and eating us.
Kaitlin [Catscratch]: Toys with me, makes me climb up her braces before licking me into her mouth.
Katara [Avatar]: Ties me in her hair, drowns me with her water, then vores me.
Kate [Pelswick]: Devours me like any ankle-biter would. Plain and simple.
Katie [Total Drama Island]: Toys with my tiny body, before putting me into her mouth and powerfully french-kisses with her friend, Sadie, before one of them swallows me whole.
Katie [Tutenstein]: Shrinks my city, toys with me, then vores me.
Katlyn [Catscratch]: Puts me in her dungarees, toys with me, then vores me.
Katnappe [Xiaolin Showdown]: Shrinks me to flea size, then toys with me and vores me like a cat.
Kim Chin [Class of 3000]: Loses me in her clothes, crushes me with her body, finds me then eats me.
Kim Possible [Kim Possible]: Shrinks me to ant size, lets me explore her giant body, then sexily eats me.
Kimberly [Catscratch]: Squishes me between her feet, places me between the gap in her teeth, then vores me.
Kimi Finster [Rugrats: All Grown Up!]: Attacks the city, then grasps me between two giant chopsticks and vores me.
Kimiko Tohomiko [Xiaolin Showdown]: Shrinks me to flea size, drops me in her food, then grasps me between two giant chopsticks and vores me.
Kirsten McBradden [Captain Flamingo]: Devours me like any ankle-biter would. Plain and simple.
Kylie [Maya & Miguel]: Ties me to her hair, then in her room, toys with me and eats me.
Lacienega Boulevardez [The Proud Family]: Traps me in her panties, before crushing me with ballet moves, then eating me.
Layla [Winx Club]: Smudges me into her lips, then sexily licks me into her mouth.
Leda [6teen]: Nonchalantly eats me, ignoring my tiny screams.
Lee Lee and Mee Mee [Dexter's Laboratory]: Toys with my tiny body before eating me in half between their mouths.
Lemony [Yakkity Yak]: Licks my tiny body before devouring me.
Leshawna [Total Drama Island]: Crushes me with her feet and body before voring me.
Lesley [Wayside]: Ties me in her pigtails before taking me to a private area and voring me.
Lil DeVille [Rugrats: All Grown Up!]: Drops me in her spaghetti and slowly devours me.
Lila Sawyer [Hey Arnold!]: Finds my shrunken body, takes me into her room, plays with me, then vores me.
Lilo [Lilo & Stitch]: Toys with me like a doll, then cutely eats me like any ankle-biter would. Pure and simple.
Lily [The Tofus]: Shrinks me down, treats me like a toy, then accidentally eats me.
Lindsay [Total Drama Island]: Drops me between her breasts, toys with me then vores me.
Liz [Kim Possible]: Taunts me with her size, then eats me while I'm scared.
Lizbeth Amanda Zaragoza [Captain Flamingo]: Devours me like any ankle-biter would. Plain and simple.
Lola [Lola & Virginia]: Towers over me with her giant body, then devours me ruthlessly.
Lola [The Tofus]: Rampages through my city, finds me, toys with me, then eats me.
Lola Mbola [Robotboy]: Dunks me in chocolate and vores me sassily.
Lori Mackney [What's with Andy?]: Shrinks me and Andy, toys with our bodies with her feet and body, then eats us both.
Lor McQuarrie [The Weekenders]: Traps me in her socks as she works out, then licks off the sweat and eats me.
Mackenzie Benders [Rocket Power]: Devours me like any ankle-biter would. Plain and simple.
Macie Lightfoot [As Told By Ginger]: Covers me in saliva/mucus and crushes me with her giant overbite, before gingerly voring me, feeling me trying to escape but fail.
Madison Spaghettini Papadopoulos [Class of 3000]: Happy toys with me before devouring me in one gulp.
Maggie Lee [Maya & Miguel]: Crushes me flat with her feet then swallows me.
Magnolia [George of the Jungle]: Picks me up with her teeth before gulping me back, licking my blood.
Malina [The Emperor's New School]: Dangles me over her mouth, then drops me into it.
Mandy [The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy]: Sssshh! Spoilers! (Actually, knowing what Mandy's like, I'm sure you can come up with something more gorey than I can dream up!)
Mandy [Totally Spies!]: She flicks me with her big toe, sending me sprawling, before she squishes me with her lips and vores me.
Marcella [Kim Possible]: Taunts me with her size, then eats me while I'm scared.
Maria Wong [Braceface]:Traps me, Alden and Brock in her bedroom, shrinks us, toys us with her feet and body, then eats us both. Sharon might cameo just to rub the agony in.
Marfa [Jacob Two-Two]: Takes it out on my tiny body due to her puberty years before devouring me cruelly.
Margaret Rose "Moose" Pearson [Pepper Ann]: Forces me to smell her feet before dropping me in her Chill-Aid and voring me messily.
Marlo [Braceface]: Slams her sweaty feet under me, then licks me into her mouth as I lie unconscious.
Mary Test [Johnny Test]: Toys with my tiny body, before putting me into her mouth and powerfully french-kisses with her sister, Susan, before one of them swallows me whole.
Maurecia [Wayside]: Drops me into her ice-cream and licks me into her stomach!
Maya Santos [Maya & Miguel]: Tires me out with her playful ways before eating me while I'm drained of energy.
Megan and Sarah [Atomic Betty]: They trap me with their body, before ripping me in two between their mouths and voring me.
Melissa 'Mipsy' Mipson [As Told By Ginger]: Squishes me under her feet and traps me in her clothing before powerfully eating me.
Melissa O'Malley [Juniper Lee]: She shrinks me and Marcus (Juniper's boyfriend), before trapping us, toying with us and eating us.
Midge Klump [Archie's Weird Mysteries]: Dumps me into her food and eats me along with it.
Millie [The Mighty B]: Drools on me before eating me, feeling me trying to escape from her.
Milly Solovieff [Code Lyoko]: She ties me in her pigtails, before taking me to her room, toying with my tiny body and voring me.
Mimi Mortin [What About Mimi?]: Shrinks me down to bug-size before eating me while I'm unprepared.
Mina [Mina and the Count]: She eats garlic and blows down on me, choking me with the fumes, before eating me.
Mindy [The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy]: She eats me like the tiny bug I am.
Miranda Killgallen [As Told By Ginger]: She towers over me, attacks me until I concede to her will, then devours me anyway.
Misery [Ruby Gloom]: Drowns me with her tears, then eats me, worrying that I'll give her indigestion.
Monique [Kim Possible]: Shrinks me and Wade to bug size, traps us in her room, then eats us both.
Mrs. Possible [Kim Possible]: Traps me and the city with her powerful body, before eating me and the rest of the citizens seductively.
Musa [Winx Club]: Shrinks me and my house, taunts me from within, then eats us both.
Mushi [Codename: Kids Next Door]: Devours me like any ankle-biter would. Plain and simple.
Naomi [Grossology]: Covers me in her spit, then delicately eats me.
Natasha [Tutenstein]: Squishes me under her finger, then bites me in half and licks up the leftover blood as she swallows me.
Nazz [Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy]: Kisses me with her gigantic red lips, then sexily eats me.
Nicky Little [Pepper Ann]: Perfectly covers me in dip before eating me whole.
Nicole Boscarelli [Rugrats: All Grown Up!]: Shrinks me and Chuckie, toys with us, then eats us.
Nikki Wong [6teen]: Dunks me into her drink, and vores me as I try to swim away.
Nina Harper [Braceface]: Squishes me under her big toe, then seductively eats me.
Numbuh Three [Codename: Kids Next Door]: Plays with me, then puts me on her food and eats me.
Numbuh Five [Codename: Kids Next Door]: Taunts me with her size, then eats me on a giant sucker.
Okuni Dohan [Shuriken School]: Attacks the city, then grasps me between two giant chopsticks and vores me.
Olga Pataki [Hey Arnold!]: Shrinks me, dumps me in a toy city, makes me run as she hunts me down, then eats me with her chewing gum.
Opal Trollangel [Trollz]: Shrinks me down to minute size, toys with my tiny body romantically, then cutely vores me.
Ophelia Ramírez [Juniper Lee]: Taunts me with her size, then eats me on a giant sucker.
Onyx Von Trollenberg [Trollz]: Shrinks me down to minute size, toys with my tiny body romantically, then cutely vores me.
Paige [Grossology]: Squishes me under her big toe, then seductively eats me.
Paloma [Atomic Betty]: Dunks me into her drink, and vores me as I try to swim away.
Penelope Lang [Atomic Betty]: Taunts me with her size, then eats me on a giant sucker.
Penny Lefcowitz [The Mighty B!]: Dumps me into her food and eats me along with it.
Penny Plutonium [¡Mucha Lucha!]: She eats me like the tiny bug I am.
Penny Proud [The Proud Family]: Taunts me with her size, then eats me on a giant sucker.
Penny Sanchez [ChalkZone]: Dumps me into her food and eats me along with it.
Pepper Ann Pearson [Pepper Ann]: Smooshes me between her breasts, drops me into her panties, and then after a while, eats me, gulping me down whole.
Phoebe Heyerdahl [Hey Arnold!]: Shrinks me, dumps me in a toy city, makes me run as she hunts me down, then eats me with her chewing gum.
Portia Gibbons [The Mighty B!]: Traps me in her bedroom, shrinks me, toys me with her feet and body, then eats me. Gwen might cameo just to rub the agony in.
Prima [Super Duper Sumos]: Squishes me under her big toe, then eats me.
Rachel [Rugrats: All Grown Up!]: Shrinks me and Tommy, toys with us, then eats us.
Raven [Teen Titans!]: Shrinks me to ant size, lets me explore her giant body, then sexily eats me.
Regeena Peterson [Atomic Betty]: Smooshes me between her breasts, drops me into her panties, and then after a while, eats me, gulping me down whole.
Regina "Reggie" Rocket [Rocket Power]: Squishes me under her finger, then bites me in half and licks up the leftover blood as she swallows me.
Renée Ratelle [Jacob Two-Two]: Shrinks me, dumps me in a toy city, makes me run as she hunts me down, then eats me.
Rhonda Wellington Lloyd [Hey Arnold!]: Shrinks me, dumps me in a toy city, makes me run as she hunts me down, then eats me with her chewing gum.
Rondi [Wayside]: Traps me between the gap in her teeth before covering me in chocolate and voring me.
Rose [American Dragon: Jake Long]: Smooshes me between her breasts, drops me into her panties, and then after a while, eats me, gulping me down whole.
Ruby Gloom [Ruby Gloom]: Blocks any escape routes I have in mind with her gigantic feet, then slowly vores me to death.
Ruby Trollman [Trollz]: Shrinks me down to minute size, toys with my tiny body romantically, then cutely vores me.
Ruth-Ann [Captain Flamingo]: Devours me like any ankle-biter would. Plain and simple.
Sabrina Spellman [Sabrina: The Animated Series]: Shrinks me, dumps me in a toy city, makes me run as she hunts me down, then eats me.
Sadie [Total Drama Island]: Toys with my tiny body, before putting me into her mouth and powerfully french-kisses with her friend, Katie, before one of them swallows me whole.
Sam [Totally Spies!]: Smooshes me between her breasts, drops me into her panties, and then after a while, eats me, gulping me down whole.
Sam Manson [Danny Phantom]: Tilts her head, slowly opens her mouth, and drops me into her gigantic mouth.
Sandra Crocker [Being Ian]: She towers over me, attacks me until I concede to her will, then devours me anyway.
Sapphire Trollzawa (Trollz): Shrinks me down to minute size, toys with my tiny body romantically, then cutely vores me.
Sarah [Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy]: Plays with me, then puts me on her food and eats me like any ankle-biter would. Plain and simple.
Sari Sundac [Transformers: Animated]: Shrinks me down to bug-size before eating me while I'm unprepared.
Serenity Zilla [My Dad the Rock Star]: Shrinks me and some other handsome boys, traps us in her room, then eats us off one-by-one. I am the last to be eaten.
Shannon [Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?]: She makes me climb up her teeth before licking me off them and into her mouth, before voring me.
Shari [Wayside]: Drools on me as she sleeps before eating me.
Sharon Spitz [Braceface]: Traps me, Alden and Brock in her bedroom, shrinks us, toys us with her feet, braces and body, then eats us both. Maria might cameo just to rub the agony in.
Sheena [Hey Arnold!]: Covers me in her spit, then delicately eats me.
Shego [Kim Possible]: Traps me and the city with her powerful body, before eating me and the rest of the citizens seductively.
Sincerity Travers [What About Mimi?]: Toys with my tiny body, tortures my tiny soul, then eats me.
Sissi Delmas [Code Lyoko]: Smooshes me between her breasts, drops me into her panties, and then after a while, eats me, gulping me down whole.
Sissy Bladely [Johnny Test]: Makes me climb up her body before eating me.
Stacy Hirano [Phineas & Ferb]: Shrinks my city down to size, locates me, then eats me before eating the city.
Starfire [Teen Titans!]: Shrinks me to ant size, lets me explore her giant body, then sexily eats me.
Stella [Winx Club]: Smudges me into her lips, then sexily licks me into her mouth.
Stephanie [Edgar & Ellen]: Traps me on her face, then eats me.
Stormy [Winx Club]: Crushes me between her lips, then sucks me into her mouth and swallows me.
Sunset Boulevardez [The Proud Family]: Traps me and the city with her powerful body, before eating me and the rest of the citizens seductively.
Susan Test [Johnny Test]: Toys with my tiny body, before putting me into her mouth and powerfully french-kisses with her sister, Mary, before one of them swallows me whole.
Susanna Susquahanna [Histeria!]: Eats me like a kid would. Pure and simple.
Susie Carmichael [Rugrats: All Grown Up!]: She flicks me with her big toe, sending me sprawling, before she squishes me with her lips and vores me.
Suzy [American Dragon: Jake Long]: Overly prepares for my voring, then traps me in her panties, before crushing me with cheerleading moves, and eating me.
Suzy [Johnny Bravo]: Tires me out with her playful ways before eating me while I'm drained of energy.
Suzy Johnson [Phineas & Ferb]: Eats me like a kid would. Pure and simple.
Tabitha [Captain Flamingo]: Eats me like a kid would. Pure and simple.
Tamika Jones [Class of 3000]: Shrinks me to flea size, drops me in her food, then vores me.
Tamiya Diop [Code Lyoko]: She ties me in her hair, before taking me to her room, toying with my tiny body and voring me.
Tara [Kim Possible]: Taunts me with her size, then eats me while I'm scared.
Tecna [Winx Club]: Shrinks me and my house, taunts me from within, then eats us both.
Teri [What's with Andy?]: Crushes me between her lips, then sucks me into her mouth and swallows me.
Terra [Teen Titans!]: Shrinks me to ant size, lets me explore her giant body, then sexily eats me.
Tessa and Vanessa James [Pepper Ann]: Tears me in half between their giant mouths before swallowing me.
Theresa [Class of the Titans]: Crushes me with her feet and body before voring me.
Tish Katsufrakis [The Weekenders]: Shrinks me down to minute size, covers me in her sweat, then eats me.
Trish and Sherry [Rocket Power]: Tears me in half between their giant mouths before swallowing me.
The Clones (Chrissy, Kirsten, and Kristen) [6teen]: Traps me and the city with their powerful bodies, before eating me and the rest of the citizens seductively.
The Gross Sisters (Nubia, Olei, and Gina) [The Proud Family]: Traps me and the city with their powerful bodies, before eating me and the rest of the citizens seductively.
The Kanker Sisters (Lee, Marie and May) [Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy]: Traps me and the city with their powerful bodies, before eating me and the rest of the citizens seductively.
Tootie [The Fairly Oddparents!]: Devours me like any ankle-biter would. Plain and simple.
Topaz Trollhopper [Trollz]: Shrinks me down to minute size, toys with my tiny body romantically, then cutely vores me.
Toph [Avatar]: Crushes me with her feet and body before voring me.
Tricia [6teen]: Strips me naked, dumps me in her drink and vores me as I swim panickly.
Trinket St. Blair [Pepper Ann]: She towers over me, attacks me until I concede to her will, then devours me anyway.
Trixie Carter [American Dragon: Jake Long]: Smooshes me between her breasts, drops me into her panties, and then after a while, eats me, gulping me down whole.
Tuesday X [The X's]: Shrinks me down to ant size, traps me on her lips, then licks me up.
Ursula Scott [George of the Jungle]: Toys with my tiny body, tortures my tiny soul, then eats me.
Vanessa Doofenshmirtz [Phineas & Ferb]: Shrinks me down to ant size, traps me on her lips, then licks me up.
Veronica [The Fairly OddParents!]: Traps me on her face, then eats me.
Veronica Lodge [Archie's Weird Mysteries]: Shrinks me and my house, then eats us both.
Vicky [The Fairly OddParents!]: Tilts her head back and swallows me whole.
Virgina [Lola & Virginia]: Toys with my tiny body, tortures my tiny soul, then eats me.
Wally [Rugrats: All Grown Up!]: Shrinks me to ant size, lets me explore her giant body, then sexily eats me.
Will Vandom [W.I.T.C.H.]:: Traps me in her huge bedroom, before finding me and devouring me with her food.
Yoko [Team Galaxy]: Smooshes me between her breasts, drops me into her panties, and then after a while, eats me, gulping me down whole.
Yumi Ishiyama [Code Lyoko]: Shrinks me to flea size, drops me in her food, then grasps me between two giant chopsticks and vores me.
Yumi Yoshimura [Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi]: Taunts me with her size, then eats me on a giant sucker.
Zatanna [Justice League]: .ylixes em stae ehs erofeb em knirhs ot cigam reh sesu ehS (Get it? Because she sometimes says things backwards?)
Zoey Howzer [The Proud Family]: She traps me behind her glasses as she walks into her room. She then makes me climb up her braces before licking me off them and into her mouth, swallowing me whole.
Last edited by PhiltheValiant on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:29 pm, edited 11 times in total.
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Re: M/F Cartoon Giantess Vore Story Ideas

Postby Xintar » Tue May 05, 2009 12:53 am

Can't resist asking; do you have a fetish of names beginning with 'm'? x)

Oh.. also, I live in Worcester, England too. Small world.
Xintar
Participator

Postby Aegis » Tue May 05, 2009 1:14 am

Please keep in mind what the letter that comes first tends to mark who the predator is. ^^;

M/F means the predator is the male ^^;
Aegis
Participator

Postby PhiltheValiant » Tue May 05, 2009 9:50 am

1. No. There's more giantesses on the way. Cool that you live in Worcester!

2. Ooops! :oops: I'd better go and change it!
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Re: F/M Cartoon Giantess Vore Story Ideas

Postby MilkChocolate » Tue May 05, 2009 2:31 pm

I was totally not expecting to see Numbah 3 and 5 up there.
MilkChocolate
???

Postby PhiltheValiant » Tue May 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Well, what can I say, I'm a man of taste...or rather, I'm a man whose taste will be enjoyed by a wide degree of characters.
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheCreeper » Mon May 11, 2009 2:00 am

I actually know A LOT of these but truthfully.....I'm not into doing it giantess wise and I actually would rather RP EATING these girls then be giant pred versions of them. I could be one or two possibly but it depends on the prey.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PhiltheValiant » Mon May 11, 2009 11:21 am

This isn't RP'ing. I think you've posted in the wrong thread. This is for doing stories and not RP'ing. I have a similar list of giantesses in the 'Suggest RP' thread.

But, in order not to sound bossy, I'll take in your consideration. In terms of prey, it can be me (a normal, non Mary-Sue type of guy) or me and some other people you can suggest (all normal, non Mary-Sue types of guys).
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheCreeper » Mon May 11, 2009 12:28 pm

Sorry, didn't realize I posted this in the wrong place.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PhiltheValiant » Mon May 11, 2009 12:31 pm

No, it's OK. I took your opinions into consideration, and it's OK by me. If you wanna be one or two girls, as you say, depending on the prey (i.e. me or me and some guys), check out:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=17481
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Postby PhiltheValiant » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:30 pm

Ah, there you are again. You know the score by now, I'm Phil, I've completed the list above, blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda you've heard it all before, dull repetition, so please fulfill my wildest dreams and devise a story, and above all kick bottom!
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Postby PhiltheValiant » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:20 am

Bump!
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Postby sirpeter50 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:37 pm

thats a list and a half you got there (epic 3year bump)
sirpeter50
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration