Add Me?

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Add Me?

Postby Voreo » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:37 am

Well...due to the SLVC going to the "Adult" content rating....if thats still happening...i wont b at the club, but ill still be on from time to time....if anyone wants an rp...hook me up sometime....im pretty good at em :lol:

name is Voreo Sabra btw....add me
Aint i just a cute n silly draggie?
Voreo
New to the forum

Re: Add Me?

Postby SeruOmen » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:54 am

Why exactly is it you can't get into the SLVC with an Adult rating?
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Firon » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:42 pm

probably because many residents don't want to go through the hassle of updating their accounts to adult

SL has you fill out pretty much another registration just for an extra rating that doesn't really matter since a lot of places don't use adult ratings.....if SLVC decides to use an adult rating for an area that does pretty much nothing from what I've heard......their choice
Firon
---

Postby Ranger » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Firon wrote:probably because many residents don't want to go through the hassle of updating their accounts to adult

SL has you fill out pretty much another registration just for an extra rating that doesn't really matter since a lot of places don't use adult ratings.....if SLVC decides to use an adult rating for an area that does pretty much nothing from what I've heard......their choice

Actually, Adult Registration is rather easy now. Seriously, it's just your Name, D.O.B, and a single piece of information from some sort of ID (Eg. Driver's Licence Number, last 4-digits of a SSN, etc.). Either that, or you can simply register a PayPal or Credit Card and buy at least US$2.50 of In-Game Currency, that also verifies you too.

Furthermore, the staff of SLVC believe that the reason the club "does pretty much nothing" is because people feel too restricted on what they can do in pubic, and going Adult will allow people to be much more free without risking anything.
Ranger
---

Postby Voreo » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:20 pm

I understand that...but why cant you just IM your roleplay? i prefer that cause dependant on the rp i can get carried away sometimes when the opportunity is too great

the reason i cant do the adult level is because im not found in the records, and i have no means to get Lindens....so therefore im screwed....this is why i asked if anyone wants to add me to rp in IM...im gettin better at it...and wish to have the ability to express it on people in the club...but due to this i wont be able to unless people do add me

i was really lookin forward to be a part of the tail sale too....oh well ^^;
Voreo
New to the forum

Postby tod3690 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:20 pm

We both have the same av's

Most clubs in Second Life have already or are moving to adult stuff anyway.

Linds KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
tod3690
---

Postby Voreo » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:22 pm

yea my last post explains a lot
Voreo
New to the forum

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Ranger wrote:
Firon wrote:probably because many residents don't want to go through the hassle of updating their accounts to adult

Actually, Adult Registration is rather easy now. Seriously, it's just your Name, D.O.B, and a single piece of information from some sort of ID (Eg. Driver's Licence Number, last 4-digits of a SSN, etc.). Either that, or you can simply register a PayPal or Credit Card and buy at least US$2.50 of In-Game Currency, that also verifies you too.

Furthermore, the staff of SLVC believe that the reason the club "does pretty much nothing" is because people feel too restricted on what they can do in pubic, and going Adult will allow people to be much more free without risking anything.

To further this statement, you don't even have to "age verify" anymore. Simply buying some lindens with a card (or heck, I think I used paypal!) is enough.

Seriously, the idea that getting age verified is hard, weird, downright evil, or [insert your own damn reason for not wanting to do it] is a complete misconception. The Lindens were forced to backtrack on the idea and the third party verification system is probably only still in use because some fool in management stuck his signature on a contract with whoever handles it before they all realised that no-one wanted it.
-- Freakus
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Return to Second Life Vore Club