Brittany プラース - Discontinued

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

???

Plant
6%
Reptile/Amphibian
6%
Mammal
1%
Furry
11%
Giantess
13%
Same Size
14%
M/F
3%
F/M
12%
F/F
28%
M/M
3%
We are the D!
4%

Total votes : 704

Brittany プラース - Discontinued

Postby psvorefan1520 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:45 pm

This game is discontinued, but please enjoy that which has been completed. :-D There are two modes and six enemies to enjoy, all with their own respective animation clusters. Have fun! :D

To skip the theme song, press "Esc" at any time during the video.

vVore Game Downloadv
vVoreゲームダウンロードv
vVore 다운로드v
vVore Скачатьv

Theatrical
Non-Theatrical

Spoiler: show
Last edited by psvorefan1520 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:21 am, edited 48 times in total.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Re: Brittany プラース

Postby Kaltren » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:51 am

I can dig it. For note, it plays perfectly fine on a Windows 7, dual monitor setup. I have no clue what might be flipping the screen on your end.

As for how it plays, the run/jump setup seems fine, and I like the content.

As for potential issues:
  • The hitboxes are very large. I'm not sure it's possible to jump over the current available enemy. The only way to get past her is to run past before she reacts.
  • If you hold down the X key for a second and let go, you'll continue the running animation until you move and stop again.
  • If you hold down the X key while moving forward, jump, release the X key, keep moving forward for a second, then release the movement key and land, you'll continue the walking animation until you move and stop again.

I'm unable to consistently reproduce the windows key issue, but it also randomly decided to hold down the Alt key for me once, too.
It happened:
1. After I was caught by the enemy.
2. After pressing F1 to open the Help menu.

It was nowhere near consistent.
Kaltren
New to the forum

Postby Epsilon_Dark » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:28 am

will try iy once it gets bugsed fixed it almost started System Resoter on me
Epsilon_Dark
---

Postby AeroBlaze » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:51 am

Hm I was Able to Play it Perfectly fine..Didnt get a Single Issue on my side Maybe it Just Likes me ;D The Walking And Running Aspect Works And I'd Like to see more of this game as it Progesses Yet I Wonder What Other enemies do you plan on Putting onto here and will the Same enemy Perhaps have another Way of Grabbing Brittany If that is the Charaters name~ All In all I'd really like to see more About this game :S
AeroBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby psvorefan1520 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Kaltren wrote:The hitboxes are very large. I'm not sure it's possible to jump over the current available enemy.

Sorry to break it to you, but you're not supposed to be able to jump over her (him now, as the case may be). I'm trying to keep the physics realistic (or at least enough for an anime-style game), and that means people can't jump over people unless their adrenaline is so high their liver is failing. There'll be ways to get around her later, but for now it's pretty much a one-way street.
Epsilon_Dark wrote:will try iy once it gets bugsed fixed it almost started System Resoter on me

Apparently it's something that can't be fixed by me on this end or even by Yo-Yo games. I mailed them about the issue and they had no freaking clue what could be causing it. You think it's bad over there? Try being the maker of the game, I have to constantly restart the program.
Meaning?
Meaning I have a higher chance of catching the bug. I've had some bad things happen here, like Ctrl-Z not working, my shortcuts being assigned to my number keys, volume controls opening over my windows, whole big mess. Can't get anything done unless I restart the system. (or, now I find out I can run my fingers over the ctrl, alt, del, ins, and Fn keys randomly and get rid of the problem until I restart the game)
If anyone wants to volunteer to try to figure out the problem, be my guest. I can't fix it, I have no experience in .exe.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Draggony » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:56 pm

woah XP after playing the game nothing works the way it should. I has a mouse problem. its an MX whatever gaming mouse by logitech and none of the buttons are doing what they are set to. instead cerain buttons open different programs that i didn't know existed XD and my media player opened up while playing... hmm, maybe if i restart my computer....
I like eats cake... Mmmn.... ^.=,^ Image
Draggony
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Hmmmm-I've been programming in Game Maker for almost 8 years and haven't had the issues you mentioned. Are you invoking your own key presses? It sounds like you might be referencing keys by number (instead of ord("LETTER")), resulting in phantom key results. There *are* definitely bugs with Game Maker--I've found quite a few myself, but never quite like these!! Are you on 8?
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:20 am

Journeyman wrote:Hmmmm-I've been programming in Game Maker for almost 8 years and haven't had the issues you mentioned. Are you invoking your own key presses? It sounds like you might be referencing keys by number (instead of ord("LETTER")), resulting in phantom key results. There *are* definitely bugs with Game Maker--I've found quite a few myself, but never quite like these!! Are you on 8?

I'm on GM7. And if you want the proof it's right there for you to download and run.

For those who played Foxxy, I'm DEFINITELY not going to be able to update this as much as I did that. Sorry to dissappoint you.
In my quest to make a better, higher-resolution game, I've added more frames than normal, and these take a helluva long time. For instance? The snake I'm working on now is up to 27 frames, and it's not even halfway done.
I've only been working on it for like two hours though. I could probably get it done tommorrow if I don't switch to FlyFF out of boredom due to monotony.

I must reiterate so everyone remembers: I am working on this game and all other games/pictures in MSPaint, with a touch-up of Paint.Net for full-size pictures. I'm NOT going to be fast, I'm NOT going to complain, and unless you can suggest something as easy to use, I'm NOT going to switch. If you were wondering why these sprites aren't so detailed, that's half the reason.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Voreavon » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:05 am

No major problems on win 7 but my calculatot did pop up randomly.

So far it's lookin' good and I would really like to see more
Yours Lord Voreavon.
Voreavon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 am

Using Windows 7 as well and had no problems running it.
Seeing this test version i must say it sure is a "go", the gameplay and the graphic look like having much potential.
I can't wait for more of this one :)
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:46 am

*pokes head in* Someone post some screenies? [Ever since I played Holdover I cant play games like this.]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:*pokes head in* Someone post some screenies? [Ever since I played Holdover I cant play games like this.]

What's the point of drooling over screenies? It'll just make it worse knowing that it's RIGHT THERE and you just can't play it.

Double-post alert.

EDIT: Updated, since it doesn't seem like I'm going to be workin on it for awhile. I got bored and started playing FlyFF again, which is more boring than this in all honesty. So why do I play it? I have absolutely, positively, no clue.
Press X to switch positions when captured btw.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:03 pm

So is this herm gonna eat her in some future version?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:54 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:So is this herm gonna eat her in some future version?

No, she's just there for the sex. The snake you see in the background will soon though.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:34 pm

PS, we went over this before. I'm no longer able to play games like this due to data overwriting...

you remember the Holdover problem?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Ryu8 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Something I noticed that I'm not sure if you're aware of or not... Once she gets close enough to you and those hearts start coming out, if you get closer to her before a few seconds pass, she stays stationary.

But I love where this is going. keep it up!
Ryu8
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:40 am

psvorefan1520 wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:So is this herm gonna eat her in some future version?

No, she's just there for the sex.

Curses!
empatheticapathy
---

Postby vore2412 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:09 am

I had no problem with any controls, no pop-ups or messed up keys.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:44 pm

vore2412 wrote:I had no problem with any controls, no pop-ups or messed up keys.

Congratulations. Now teach us how to do that.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby 2ndVenus » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Works fine and great, i miss your foxy girl though. Still i like this as good and cant wait for more as one of my favourite game makers of all time for vore :) Feedback: Sometimes when i press X the F1 help menu appears, no idea why. WIndows XP sp2
*hisss* :3=<
2ndVenus
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game