Luna drew f/m o.O

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Luna drew f/m o.O

Postby Deathworks » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi!

The_Prof wrote:if I were pouting you'd know it, and I don't pout to get my way, I use ultimatums like dangling a link plushie over a wood chipper and say "draw a catgirl pred or the plushie gets it"... But I'm not mean like that

And why do I see that you are hiding something behind your back? And what is that noise in the back anyway? :) :) :) :) :) :)

Deathworks

EDIT: Or are you hiding your beating stick there to avenge Morpha :) :)
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby The_Prof » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:44 pm

nah the beating stick's for stupid people...
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby LunaTheWolf » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Get your paws off my Link plushie. D<
or i'll make a catgirl HIS prey!! muahhaa!
LunaTheWolf
---

Location: Drinking Lon Lon Milk with excessive amounts of chocolate....

Postby LunaTheWolf » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:18 pm

damn. double.
Last edited by LunaTheWolf on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LunaTheWolf
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Double post. Happens.

And Prof, you are weird. ^_^;;

[but hey, I'm based off of a spring-legged zombie.]

Anyway, I'd love to see more artwork from ya Luna. ^_^
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby LunaTheWolf » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:09 pm

My computer was making Eka's all screwy.

More artwork? Goddesses. Although i do have another f/m idea in mind....
LunaTheWolf
---

Postby Deathworks » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Hi!

You know Pandora's box? You showed people something they liked, and that has basically the same effect here - now they will haunt you for the rest of your life :) :) :) :)

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Hey, what can I say?? You drew Ruto so well she's both sexy and cute. ^///^
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby LunaTheWolf » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Oh yes, Pandora's box. Lovely. i always imagined myself being stupid enough to open it XD

*sigh* i gotta go draw Link. all these sparkly-eyed girls are making me lose my touch. I was thinking covering Link with epic tattoos. ^w^
LunaTheWolf
---

Postby The_Prof » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:09 pm

how am I the weird one? I just came up with a small anecdote on the dangers of trying new things starring Luna where she started to really enjoy drawing female preds, then became a female pred herself, loses control to her instincts, and then eats and digests her favorite video game character of all time. Now if I had continued the anecdote and went into a story about since the hero of time was now no more then a little extra padding, that Luna would have to take his place as the hero of time since she got the triforce of courage from digesting him. Then she went on the epic quest link was supposed to take and wound up saving hyrule by eating Gannon, but then had a terrible stomachache cause digesting pure evil hurts. Then you could call me a little weird... But not for the first part

oh and go ahead and draw Link Luna... after two female preds I think you've earned some time with your crush
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby LunaTheWolf » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:31 pm

O___o
LunaTheWolf
---

Postby cliff1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:52 pm

LunaTheWolf wrote:Get your paws off my Link plushie. D<

DO IT! DO IT!
cliff1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:03 pm

cliff1 wrote:
LunaTheWolf wrote:Get your paws off my Link plushie. D<

DO IT! DO IT!

No don't do it! I gave her the gift of hearing my wild rambling stories! And catgirls get eaten wayyyy too much! They need some more lovin as preds ya know?
The_Prof
???

Postby Deathworks » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:44 am

Hi!

LunaTheWolf wrote:*sigh* i gotta go draw Link. all these sparkly-eyed girls are making me lose my touch. I was thinking covering Link with epic tattoos. ^w^

So, how are things going?

Just a thought so, tattoos are also pictures, so you could actually draw Link and still have some sparkly-eyed girls - just imagine link having a large tatoo of young princess Ruto being swallowed by a cute, little naga right there on his back.... - an F/f situation while you actually draw just a single male character :) :) :) :)

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby LunaTheWolf » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Woah... a vore tatoo 0__0 never thought of that, hmh!

Although, actually i decided to change the tattoos to blood, so it rather seems as though he slaughtered somebody. It was quite fun.
As for your little ruto idea, i'm sure it would come out better if it weren't all tatoo-ified X3 peeeeerrrrrrhaps i will give it a thought to try out. I know you guys are all quite happy with teh femalez.

But... The_Prof!! What if I'M the catgirl??? XDDDD THEN it can pass off >3
LunaTheWolf
---

Postby The_Prof » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:50 pm

LunaTheWolf wrote:Woah... a vore tatoo 0__0 never thought of that, hmh!

Although, actually i decided to change the tattoos to blood, so it rather seems as though he slaughtered somebody. It was quite fun.
As for your little ruto idea, i'm sure it would come out better if it weren't all tatoo-ified X3 peeeeerrrrrrhaps i will give it a thought to try out. I know you guys are all quite happy with teh femalez.

But... The_Prof!! What if I'M the catgirl??? XDDDD THEN it can pass off >3

well if you're the catgirl well then I really can't stop you from feeding yourself to someone else...
The_Prof
???

Postby Deathworks » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi!

I am just glad you found my vore tatoo idea inspiring - and I am not talking about the F/f aspect, but the concept of a vorish tatoo as such. Isn't this part of what this community is also about - inspiration?

Well, talking about inspiration, our discussion about Pandora's Box inspired me to do a 4 koma. I have to apologize for the poor quality - I am still rather rusty and with the 4 koma, it becomes much more obvious. Still, I hope you guys enjoy the idea in spite of the graphical deficiencies.

partynonakama.jpg
Fellow Party Member(s)

Below a commented translation (I recommend to those who can read Japanese to read the 4 koma first and look at the translation later as it might spoil things for them/give too many hints.

Spoiler: show
Party Member(s) [singular and plural is ambiguous in Japanese unless explicitly marked. The term used for "members" here implies also a certain closeness, so we can also talk about a fellowship]
Panel 1:
Luna: Ahem, couldn't you move a little bit away?[ meaning that she should not stick so closely to her]
Pandora's Box: No . Chance ! [ this is actually difficult to translate. She splits the two-syllable word "dame" into two. "Dame" means "impossible", "can't be done". Splitting it in two like that is a common playful emphasis, often combined with female characters teasing males]
Sound Effects: Mogu mogu [that is the sound of moving something in your mouth, not really chewing but moving]
Toko ton [A clapping sound I use to describe the box jumping from corner to corner in order to "walk"]

Panel 2:
Pandora's Box: Because Luna-neesama is the person who opened me, I will not leave your side for the rest of my life. [ well, that is the meaning. Note that "neesama" is a relatively fixed combination found in yuri manga where the female lovers are often depicted to be in a fake younger sister - elder sister relationship. Besides other things, the "nee" part means elder sister. "sama" is a respectful adress. "nee-sama" is a standard way for infatuated female characters to address socially higher ranking/elder sister characters they love]
Sound Effects: Rero rero [that is the standard sound word for licking]
Toko ton [see panel 1]

Panel 3:
Luna: Then, another thing [I know, "then" sounds a bit awkward, but I can't think of a better translation. She is continuing her conversation there]
Sound Effects: Gucha gucha [a standard wet sound of something being kneaded/moved in a wet environment]
Toko ton [see panel 1]

Panel 4:
Luna: Why are you licking [ on ] a [ fellow ] party member!? ["party member" uses the same characters as in the title. Note that Japanese questions can be marked by particles, which is why I don't need the question mark]
Pandora's Box: Because she is tasty. Because I am not eating her or anything, it shouldn't be a problem. [the last part expresses that she expects agreement] ... Ah! She has escaped! [marked for feeling regret about the escape]
Sound Effect: Guwa [standard yawning sound word for a monster's mouth yawning open]
Catgirl fairy [sorry, I have no name for her yet]: I am saved. [sounds weird, but is not unusual formulation in Japanese] Aaaahhh, my entire body is sticky [or "my entire body is covered in a sticky substance]

I hope all of you enjoy this.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby The_Prof » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:20 pm

I must say that's rather cute, and yay for catgirl fairies
The_Prof
???

Postby Deathworks » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi!

The_Prof wrote:I must say that's rather cute, and yay for catgirl fairies

Thank you. I am glad you liked it. I was actually thinking its silliness would appeal especially to you :) :) :)

And yes, catgirl fairies are really a nice thing, aren't they? Given that I decided to stray away from Zelda anyway, I figured I could then use my favorite fairy type as well (originally, I was thinking of making Luna a parody of Link and I remembered that there was some fairy in some of the later 3D games, but given that I don't really know him and would even have to look up his clothing, I chose rather not to).

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby The_Prof » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:10 pm

well DW the funny things about fairies in Zelda is that when you die and have one in a bottle, it revives you. A common joke is that Link eats the fairy to heal.
The_Prof
???

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!