Luna drew f/m o.O

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Luna drew f/m o.O

Postby Deathworks » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:45 am

HI!

The_Prof wrote:well DW the funny things about fairies in Zelda is that when you die and have one in a bottle, it revives you. A common joke is that Link eats the fairy to heal.

Wait a second - you said it is done when Link dies. But then, that would mean as a combat protocol:

Link has died.
Link has turned into a zombie.
Link the zombie has devoured (the brains of) the bottled fairy.
Link has returned to life.

Eeeewwwww, that is rather creepy (T_T)

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby The_Prof » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:30 pm

Deathworks wrote:HI!

The_Prof wrote:well DW the funny things about fairies in Zelda is that when you die and have one in a bottle, it revives you. A common joke is that Link eats the fairy to heal.

Wait a second - you said it is done when Link dies. But then, that would mean as a combat protocol:

Link has died.
Link has turned into a zombie.
Link the zombie has devoured (the brains of) the bottled fairy.
Link has returned to life.

Eeeewwwww, that is rather creepy (T_T)

Deathworks

well in game the fairy just floats around him and his hearts go up when he goes unconcious... He tends to be alive and just eating the fairy to restore lost health when the joke is implied. So let's just say to make it less creepy that he's falling unconcious and grabs and eats the fairy as a last ditch effort
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby LunaTheWolf » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Aww DeathWorks that was such a cute comic!!! ^w^ i don't care if your rusty, your girls are so sweet looking :P And i like the wolf girl idea....
Oh haha is that supposed to be related to the "Pandora's box of female preds???" XDDDD

Well OF COURSE Link eats the fairy, what other way is there hurr hurr
LunaTheWolf
---

Location: Drinking Lon Lon Milk with excessive amounts of chocolate....

Postby Deathworks » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Hi!

LunaTheWolf wrote:Aww DeathWorks that was such a cute comic!!! ^w^ i don't care if your rusty, your girls are so sweet looking :P And i like the wolf girl idea....
Oh haha is that supposed to be related to the "Pandora's box of female preds???" XDDDD

Thank you so much for your kind words. They really mean a lot to me.

Yes, the 4-koma idea cropped up when I suggested you had opened Pandora's Box. Since we are on a vore site here, connecting Pandora's Box with a mimmick was kind of a natural move. And from then onwards, it were more or less classic elements - like the reference to lost virginity (Pandora's Box treats getting opened just like having lost her virginity) and the resulting marriage (be together for the rest of our lives). The unwilling groom is of course a classic for gag manga. I don't know how the idea with the licked fairy entered, but it was probably that I couldn't resist having two mouths available - one for talking and one for licking :) :) :)

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby LunaTheWolf » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Your very welcome ^w^

So... is a 4 koma a short japanese comic? I had to know.
LunaTheWolf
---

Location: Drinking Lon Lon Milk with excessive amounts of chocolate....

Postby Deathworks » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Hi!

LunaTheWolf wrote:So... is a 4 koma a short japanese comic? I had to know.

Yes, 4 koma is a standard format for Japanese gag manga. Literally, it translates to "4 panels" and this already describes its main characteristic: It consists of 4 panels which are placed usually vertically, one below the other. In printed manga, you very often have two 4 koma next to each other per page, but you can also find cases of just one 4 koma per page. While they are sometimes used as small gags within normal manga, there are also entire manga/manga series consisting only of 4 koma.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Bright » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:39 pm

I liked your comic.

4 koma eh? I think Azumango Daioh and Lucky Star might do that. (Occasionally seen it in a manga where a guy has his right hand replaced by a girl)
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!