Vorarephile.com closing down...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vorarephile.com closing down...

Postby Digit » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:23 am

Hi,

I am closing down Vorarephile.com; I've lost interest in maintaining the site, and the little content that's been there has become incredibly stale. Rather than just remove the content, however, it's being moved to a site with an admin who will take care of it.

The majority of Vorarephile.com's content is now being hosted at http://vorarephile.aryion.com/ -- part of Eka's Portal. The Vore Links Database will eventually be incorporated into the links page on Eka's Portal; it's worth noting that Freaky's Junkpile has the same links, just listed together on a single page.

An incredibly big "Thank You!" goes to Eka for graciously hosting this stuff :)

Please update any links you have to use this new hosting location, and tell other vore site admins to update their links pages!

-Digit
Digit

Re: Vorarephile.com closing down...

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:52 am

Aw ;-; That's the second vore site I ever found. Sad to see it go... Oh well, I'm glad Eka let you post the content here!^^
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Simrobert2001 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:00 pm

Wow, i'm surprised that its gone. Really, we need that site to keep us up to date on where we can find vorphilia!
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Delphinus » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:36 pm

Oh no! :-( That's very sad, as, similar to Seru, your site was the 2nd one I ever found (right after BG), and it's been the place I go to for new stuff. It will be sorely missed, especially your "What is Vore?" page - the people I have told about my fetish, I redirect there for an introduction.

You will be missed, thanks for all you've done over the years! * dolphin-hug *

~Delph
Delphinus
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Simrobert2001 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:43 pm

Before I forget. *hugs* Dont' worry about it. We all have our limits, and you've reached yours.
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Gamera » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:36 pm

Thats sad... I first found stuffedonline but I actually found out what vore was from your site. Thanks alot man.
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheUnforgiven » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:43 pm

yeah i will miss that site a lot. that was really the hub of vore activity for me for awhile.
TheUnforgiven
Somewhat familiar

Postby diablodevil2 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:07 pm

I don't know what it is about being the second, but it was my second site also. (kinda weird, reminds me of Shaun of the Dead, "That's the second album I ever bought!" etc.) I think my favorite section was Vore in Videogames, it convinced me to buy some. Digit, it will be missed, but it's understandable. Running a site's gotta be a royal pain.
diablodevil2
Author

Postby MrHoppy » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:48 am

Thanks for enduring us for so long, Digit!
MrHoppy
Participator

Postby jackalopebob » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:10 pm

dang, at this rate the Portal will devour every other vore page on the web in few years.
jackalopebob
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Radijs » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:17 pm

As long as every voraphile learns of this page's existance then it wont be bad.
Heck it 'll be easier, just visit 1 page for all your voraphilic needs.
Radijs
---

Postby Jurodan » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:01 pm

*wonders* Just a thought, and maybe it should be put in a technical stuff... but it might be wise to join that with the links page.

Oh, and Digit, you held a wonderful page for quite some time. Your work is greatly appreciated.
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dragonsgullet » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:17 am

now that i went back to the page on vore in video games, that was the first vore site i went to. by accident tho. its sad to see that its gonna go.
dragonsgullet
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion