Female/Herm Pred Seeks Meals and Companions

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female/Herm Pred Seeks Meals and Companions

Postby Cowrie » Tue May 21, 2019 2:31 pm

General Information

My Characters: I'm fairly flexible about the sort of character I play so long as it's a female, herm or dickgirl predator. I'm open to most species, though I generally prefer to play something with at least a humanoid upper body. There are a few species I don't care to play, such as nagas, due to not "presenting" the bulge well, but I'm open to humans, typical fantasy races, furries and anything in between.

Literacy Qualifications: Semi-decent or better spelling and grammar and proper use of punctuation and capitalization are REQUIRED! I don’t go crazy over a misspelled word or missing comma or two, but if you don’t use periods and proper capitalization at least most of the time, you need not apply.

Roleplay Style: I only use third person POV in rp, and only rp with partners who can do the same. Seriously, when in character, the words 'I', 'you', 'me', 'we', 'us', ect. are not to be used in anything other than dialogue. Also, I have a zero-tolerance policy on script style. No actions in astricks, and dialogue must be in quotes.

My Vore Loves: Oral vore, same size, small-pred/large-prey, over-gorged bellies, digestion (is a must), fatality, multi-prey, pred getting a stomachache from meal, loud stomachs, playing pred, hyper cocks, disposal, willing prey, unwilling prey, prey having sexual relations with a pred's pyloric sphincter, fat prey

My Vore Likes: Stuffing, non-fatal cooking, feeder-eater, burping, multiple partners, bondage (includes use of appendages like tentacles), cock vore (when I play herm or dickgirl), sex, multi-cock, cumflation, lactation, oviposition, breast vore (both cleavage and nipple), hair vore, non-human digestive tracts, predigestive vore/external digestion, world vore, muscular prey

My Vore Maybes: Hard vore, blob vore, unbirth (holding or digestion), vampiric vore, navel vore, nose vore, playing the third party (i.e. feeding someone to someone else or watching others vore), roleplay with both as pred, reformation, object vore, FTP (prey becoming a sentient bodypart of the pred),

My Vore Dislikes: Super-unwilling prey (I mean trying to kill pred or some such thing; regular kicking-and-screaming unwillingness is fine with me.), being prey, anal vore, diapers, regression unbirth, scat-play, crush, child vore, male preds, incest, popping/bursting, fat preds (Curvy is fine, but I don't want there to be a big belly on a pred unless there's someone or something in it.)

I mainly rp on the forums, and I'm happy to use either a thread or PMs. Other than that, I'm willing to use Discord, though it's not preferred. PM me here and I'll give you my Discord tag.

Currently In the Mood For((Not musts, but big pluses if you're up for it.))
  • Something in a group of settings I'm working on where men are born with vaginas, women have a penis and testicles. Setting includes vore of various types, accelerated pregnancy (for men), lactation (for women), and sometimes a degree of hyper-endowment, among other things. Cultures vary some, but overall tech level is usually modern and in most cultures, it's typical for one woman to be involved with multiple men, who are often kept sheltered in a harem sort of lifestyle. For further details, please ask.
  • A scenario similar to the story Monster Meals, but with a female or herm pred. Will include sex, and go on to cover digestion, with disposal being strongly preferred but not required. Pairing of female pred/male or herm prey or herm pred/female prey is preferred, and ideally I'd like a character with a hyper cock to be involved. Species are negotiable.
  • Something set in a strip club. My pred character could be either a stripper or a patron of the club, but vore would probably be a standard thing at the club.
  • A mass vore cock vore scenario where I play a herm who slurps up a bunch of people at a party with her dick, and churns them all up into one big load of cum which she shoots down the throat of the sole remaining other person before eating that person orally.
  • Playing a hyper-herm "giant-killer" who plows a giantesses into submission before swallowing her whole.

This is an old character list I mostly keep here for preservation's sake since I hardly ever use any of them. Feel free to browse anyways.
Spoiler: show
Yvonne Zwitter

Species: Human acorn barnacle, see notes (also an acid elemental)
Body Type: Humanoid
Body Size: 5' 4" tall
Penis Diameter (Flacid): 1.25" minimum, 6" maximum
Penis Length (Flacid): 5' minimum, 115' maximum
Hair: Bluish black
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Bright blue
Clothes: She prefers to go about in the nude, but when she does wear them, she always wears long, open dresses and never wears underwear.
Powers: As an acid elemental, Yvonne is immune to all forms of acid. Though she won't allow anyone to eat her, she has come up with some very creative ways to use this ability. (Ask for details!) She can also control the strength of her stomach acid, enabling her to digest things in seconds or over days.
Role: Predator only
Notes: Human barnacle means that her penis is prehensile and is in proportion to and as modifiable in thickness/length as that of a barnacle. When erect, it can enlarge as much as 50% in all dimensions.

Xaos

Species: Bushmaster gorgon
Size: 5’2” tall; aprox. 9’ long snakes
Main Scales: Dark copper
Snake Markings: Black zigzags
Belly Scales: Cream
Skin: Bronze-toned
Eyes: Bright green, can flash with anger, petrifies anyone looking at her when they flash
Snake Count: Nine
Other Features: Inch long, non-hinging, venomous fangs in human mouth. Long, forked tongue.

Aerodra Swift ((Goes by last name!))

Species: Fallen angel
Body Type: Six-winged humanoid
Size: 5' 10" tall; 14' wingspan
Hair: Silvery bluish-white
Skin: Golden-toned, slightly tanned
Feathers: Dark gray-brown
Eyes: No iris, black sclera, golden orange pupil
Weapon: A bronze kris
Role: Mainly predator, sometimes third party.

Raphaela Fleba

Species: Snakefly
Body Type: Demi (four wings, one ovipositor, two antennae)
Size: 5' 10" tall; 12' wingspan; 2' 9" tail
Hair: Deep auburn
Skin: Coppery brown
Ovipositor & Antennae: Black-brown
Wings: Translucent off-white with prominent brown veins
Eyes: Dark brown
Role: Pred only
Notes: Has a neck over twice the length of an average person's.

Pelagia Foley

Species: Human goose barnacle, see notes
Body Size: 5' 7" tall
Penis Diameter (Flacid): 6"
Penis Length (Flacid): 36"
Hair: Very dark red
Skin: Sun-tanned
Eyes: Orchid-colored
Clothes: Usually wears especially wide "split skirt" pants with no set style for shirts.
Role: Pred only
Notes: Human goose barnacles, while not possessing a prehensile penis like their acorn barnacle cousins, are VERY flexible everywhere else. Due to a boneless, mostly muscle body, they can do all sorts of contortions.

Nifa

Species: Pale pygmy jerboa x four-toed jerboa hybrid
Body type: Feral or demi, as per request
Feral Size: 5” head and body length; 9-1/2” tail
Demi Size: 4’10” tall; 3’3” tail; 8” ears
Main Fur (Demi Ears): Light sandy brown
Belly Fur (Feral Only): White
Markings (Feral Only): White muzzle and feet
Tail Tuft: White with a black band
Skin (Bare Tail Parts): Ivory-toned
Hair: Platinum Blonde
Eyes: Pale, gold-brown
Notes: Can still jump very high and far in demi form.

Tygir “Ty” Chuva

Species: Tapire-iauara Click the link. It leads to a page about the species.
Body Type: Therianthropic, aka were-creature. Can be half and half semi-bipedal or feral depending on partner prefs when changed.
Human Size: 5’3” tall
Half & Half Size: 6’4” tall upright; 4’1” at shoulder quadrupedal; 4’ head to rump
Feral Size: 3’7” at shoulder; 6’6” long
Fur: Ochre
Markings: None
Hair: Strawberry blonde
Skin: Mahogany
Eyes: Deep blue-green, almost black.
Change Conditions: Voluntary change to feral at any time. Voluntary change to half and half after midnight, before dawn. Is forced to change back to human at dawn. Involuntary change to feral with madness at full moon’s rising (all three nights). Reverts to human at dawn. Must wait at least a hour between voluntary changes to any form.
The Madness: Loses all sense of self. Becomes completely insatiable for living flesh. Quadruples in strength. Grows saber fangs. Metabolism speeds up. May foam at mouth. Cannot speak. Does not recognize anyone. Can be lifted for the night by someone saying her name three times while knocking her on the head three time. Can be lifted more temporarily by cutting off a front paw, but madness returns when paw regenerates.
Role: Predator only.

The Demon Empress in the Clouds((Yes, she only has a title.))

Species: Sky/darkness demon
Body Type: Armless anthro
Size: 5' tall; 12' wingspan
Fur: Black, bristley
Markings: None
Eyes: Red without pupils or sclera, glow in dark
Servants: Giant, red-headed, gray birds and headless hairy humanoids.
Notes: Always has her food hunted down and brought to her by her servants, with the exeption of "snacks", i.e. those who piss her off.

Zara Blue

Species: Lesser pixie/greater pixie hybrid
Size: 3' 10" tall; 5' 2" wingspan
Hair: Auburn
Skin: Pale, looks kind of blue in some light
Eyes: Deep, forest green
Wings: Each one looks like a single feather
Teeth: Each tooth is pointed and triangular
Makeup: Wears gold glitter eyeshadow and lipstick at all times
Notes: This character blatantly references a couple of my favorite books. I'm not saying what books, you have to guess. Also, she's mostly for the sake of referencing said books, I probably won't use her unless requested to.

Claudia Hall

Species: Modified human
Body Type: Fully human
Size: 5' 1" tall
Coloration: Claudia is completely invisible, though anything in her system that is not assimilated is completely visible.
Clothing: Depending on setting and circumstances, she may go about with no clothes, clothes and theatrical-grade makeup covering every bit of her skin, or dressed as others are so that it is apparent what she is.
Role: Predator only.

Ticu Waters

Species: Bush dog
Body Type: Anthro
Size: 5' 2" tall; 13" long tail
Fur: Varying shades of red-brown
Hair: Honey-colored
Eyes: Chocolate brown
Role: Predator, but occasionally third party

Delira Sabio

Species: Long-whiskered owlet
Body Type: Therianthropic (Feral-only when changed.)
Human Size: 5' 8" tall
Owl Size: 4' total length; 3' tall standing; 8' wingspan
Skin: Pale
Hair: Terra cotta-colored
Human Eyes: Warm brown, reflect red-orange
Feathers: Mottled greyish and red-brown
Beak & Legs: Pinkish orange
Owl Eyes: Red-orange
Change Conditions: Every night from sunset to sunrise, always involuntary. No control over actions in owl form, memory of events foggy in morning.
Role: Predator only, but only vores in owl form.
Notes: Not a very good flyer.

Last bumped by Cowrie on Tue May 21, 2019 2:31 pm.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Return to Seeking partner!