Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re:

Postby Gentle_Grounds » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:11 pm

"My favorite Martian" ticked me off. How does a green female alien eat an entire full grown man, only to return to a normal human with a flat stomach?

Family movies are sooo lame sometimes. :(
Gentle_Grounds

Postby brainstorm » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:56 pm

sorry if got worng post but, i couldn't find the films list one. I have recently stumbled upon a horror site which has a list of just about every damn horror movie ever made. www.buried.com
Two movies recalled extreme vorish moments one Society made by brian yunza where a group of sub species human like creatures which can merge with each other and they absorb the flesh of poor trash into there bodies remember one disgusting scene where the main characters sisters is caught in bed with guy and, all sudden he sees his sisters face sticking out of guys ass or maybe it was the other way around i can't remember really sick shit in this one with all the merging and, absorbing stuff. Another one Flesh Eating Mothers where mothers infected with a diease develope stange wide open mouths able to consume mass amounts of flesh however they perfer to eat their young one teen catches his mother literaly devouring her baby don't remember specifics but, the kid comes out tell one his friends my god she ate him she ate her baby. Maybe guys might see some other horror movies with good vore moments.
brainstorm
???

Postby brainstorm » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:14 pm

guess what you can get both movies on dvd at amazon.com check out the box art cover for flesh eatting mothers.
brainstorm
???

Postby brainstorm » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:38 pm

Here is box art for dvd cover makes interested huh.
Attachments
mothers.bmp
brainstorm
???

Postby Ephriam » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:20 pm

Dude, that site rocks. It seriously deserves its own thread. Within a minute of looking around I found this:

http://www.buried.com/editorials/shark_week04.shtml

and they even have a goofy "submit your own story" section, so if anyone here with horror-appropriate vore tastes thinks they can cut it in the free-amatuer-internet-fiction writing circuit, and want to spread out a bit into other genres, there's certainly a venue.
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:44 pm

Yeah i had forgoten alot of old good gory ones like kindred, manic, ghost house, don't go into the house, transmutation, metamorphis, and many others epescially scarecrows damn for movie about half human scarescrows of people stuffed with straw it scared the hell out me. To bad horror has been reduced to pg-13 kindergarten crap now what the hell happend.
brainstorm
???

Postby brainstorm » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:58 pm

If want make thread on that site by all means do it i don't mind and, sure nobody else would neither as long as you made vore reference now and, then.
brainstorm
???

Postby Ephriam » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:25 am

Nah, it's okay as a single thread with the overall theme of the interface between vore and popular culture. Which is why I wonder why there isn't more horror input from vore fans - the genre is basically custom made to half of the tastes represented here.

Like this one story I just found on the site looks alot like something I'd find here:

http://www.buried.com/features/video_store.shtml

brainstorm wrote:Yeah i had forgoten alot of old good gory ones like kindred, manic, ghost house, don't go into the house, transmutation, metamorphis, and many others epescially scarecrows damn for movie about half human scarescrows of people stuffed with straw it scared the hell out me. To bad horror has been reduced to pg-13 kindergarten crap now what the hell happend.

I know what you mean! All the best horror was incredibly imaginative, subversive, and even erotic, or at least had sexual over/undertones. It was supposed to be about unleashing the wrath of the human psyche, not a mild romantic adventure that's suitable for all audiences.
There are still annual horror festivals and stuff where underground or independant movie makers get to show their stuff, and it's usually really good. So if you want to find the good stuff made by fresh, hungry, new talent, you got to dig around and see what's going on in your local area.
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:18 pm

Since we are on the horror subject if don't know two old horror favorites our coming back dealing with absorbtion the blob remake due this fall from paramount. THe dudes behind slither our planing on making a prequel to John Carpenters THe Thing about the swedens who were the ones who uncoverd it fight for lives until only two survivors or should say ex-survivors since they both get blown away at the begining of The Thing.
brainstorm
???

Postby Cryptrat » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:01 pm

Weird Al Yankovich's song, "Close, but no Cigar" has a video on You Tube, where a cartoon cat eats some women.

You'd have to to see it for yourself, the vore didn't satisfy me much.

CR
Cryptrat
---

Re:

Postby Serpents_snare » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:26 am

I'm surpirsed that I've never seen anyone mention it before, but there's a Discovery Kids show called "Kenny the Shark." One episode called "Whalin on Kenny" features an Orca whale that bullies the main character Kenny, a tiger shark. Twice the whale threatens to eat Kenny, and at the first threat, actually swallows him, but spits him out when Kenny agrees to behave. Second time he almost barbacues Kenny before getting caught and stopped. Shame really.
Serpents_snare
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore in movies

Postby Orlando » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:29 am

I-Go wrote:There is a Television show called Monster Warriors where these four teens take on 1950-1970 Movie monsters who are brought to life by their creator, an insane movie director. Basically every episode, except a few of them, feature creatures that are preditory in nature. There are even episodes where innocent civilians are eaten alive but they get spit out later. Some of the creatures included a Lobster (eats a man in a Lobster suit but spits him out later), a butterfly (uses hallucinagetic pollen to attract victims) and the season finale involved giant frogs (the size of two hummers one on top of each other)

What channel is it on? I don't think they'll be DVDs for that though... I really want to see those scenes too...
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby prince_vegeta » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:19 pm

I may sound corny but I have to go with Mighty Morphing Power Rangers The Terror Toad monster, i like the way he lashes his togune out and gulps the rangers one by one, too bad he didn't get the pink ranger. :(
prince_vegeta
Somewhat familiar

Postby I-Go » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:15 pm

Orlando wrote:
I-Go wrote:There is a Television show called Monster Warriors where these four teens take on 1950-1970 Movie monsters who are brought to life by their creator, an insane movie director. Basically every episode, except a few of them, feature creatures that are preditory in nature. There are even episodes where innocent civilians are eaten alive but they get spit out later. Some of the creatures included a Lobster (eats a man in a Lobster suit but spits him out later), a butterfly (uses hallucinagetic pollen to attract victims) and the season finale involved giant frogs (the size of two hummers one on top of each other)

What channel is it on? I don't think they'll be DVDs for that though... I really want to see those scenes too...

Its on Canada's YTV. I dunno what other channels its on. There is a Wiki article on it
I-Go
Been posting for a bit

Postby Epsilon_Dark » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:44 am

Ok just remembered a cupple moves that have vore in them

First off The Decent Groupe of girls go off expolering caves tobut finds somthing down their not sapose to be down their all is eatten but one
And starship troopers 1 lost of hard Vore in the Bg in the battle sceens
Epsilon_Dark
---

Postby Filan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:49 pm

so many movies have vore in them. the public loves it and just doesnt admit it openly.

i mean when the T-Rex had some Lawyer Fillet in Jurassic Park the theater cheered.
Filan
???

Postby I-Go » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:50 pm

Ok, this sorta counts but on an episode of the cartoon, Grossology, the Grossologists take on a man known as Dr. Colon who plans to encase the world in a giant colon. He also had plans to throw two girls into stomach of the giant colon.
I-Go
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orlando » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:31 am

I-Go wrote:Ok, this sorta counts but on an episode of the cartoon, Grossology, the Grossologists take on a man known as Dr. Colon who plans to encase the world in a giant colon. He also had plans to throw two girls into stomach of the giant colon.

Now if only that would go on YouTube...
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GoldFox » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:46 pm

Okay, here's a list I know of:

Fievel goes west: There's a decent in-the-mouth sequence of Tiger almost eating Fievel, but then realizes and lets him go and in the town's saloon, the evil cat's got Fievel on a fork and almost eats him.

In the first X-Men movie, Toad catches a bird with his tongue, and while he doesn’t swallow it whole, he chews it up. No blood though. -_-

In the X-Men Evolution series, there’s one episode ‘Shadow Dance’ where these dinosaurs appear from another dimension and try to eat people. They don’t succeed, but they do try and there are a few close-calls. ^-^
And also for Evolution, one of the characters, Toad, is often seen snapping up bugs and swallowing them whole. Quick and clean, but nice sound effects. ;)

Ted Danson did a ‘Gulliver’s travels’ movie and it had a surprisingly cute vore-sequence. He’s in the land of tiny people and while he doesn’t actually eat anyone, he certainly plays up an act of chewing one guy. The guy’s begging before hand… ^-^

On SciFi one time they had a crocodile movie (not sure which one) and it attacks a bunch of kids, attacking a girl and swallowing her whole. Unfortunately, the scene is short, but we do get to see two twitching feet get sucked into the croc’s gullet. And later on, near the end of the movie, one guy tries to get a blindfold over the croc’s eyes, lands on its nose, get’s flipped up into the air and then gulped down whole. He gets regurgitated almost immediately.

And as an afterthought: in the brother’s grimm, the girl who was eaten by the horse ISN’T digested because we see her at the end of the movie. :P
GoldFox
---

Postby GoldFox » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:58 pm

Oh, and of course! There was a scene in the new 'meet the Robinsons' movie. We see one of the characters upside down, suspended in a t-rex's throat. The scene isn't short either! ^-^
GoldFox
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion