FPS - Vore Tournament

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

FPS - Vore Tournament

Postby venomacer » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:01 am

Ladies, Gentlemen, I found this rather interesting game Called "Vore Tournament." You're basically a vixen, out to eat and to avoid being eaten. The game is currently at beta 0.4, and I hope the creator releases an update soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhvOBkWi98o
venomacer
Somewhat familiar

Re: FPS - Vore Tournament

Postby SolidScale » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:46 am

A little more info on the game.

It's an unreal Tournament styled game where the only weapon you have (currently) is the grapple gun which assist you in eating your opponents. You digest an opponent, you gain a point, simple. You can eat your enemies, and your allies. Digest your enemies, heal your allies.

It has a Singleplayer Story mode, a lot of Multiplayer game modes and also contains a Roleplay mode. Current player models are: A purple and yellow vixen, Colourable vixen.

It's a great game to play. Buggy, currently Version 0.4. If you want to download it, the creator is on FA.
www.furaffinity.net/user/mircea
Food is a dime a dozen, ate as you please and as much as you want.
Friends are significantly more costly, harder to make and worth savouring every bit of.
SolidScale
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowpuma27 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:20 am

hey nice find, I hope they continue this! :-D
Shadowpuma27
---

Postby SolidScale » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:05 am

Shadowpuma27 wrote:hey nice find, I hope they continue this! :-D

It's pretty new, a lot of people love it and I believe the creator spends a lot of time on it, so I'm sure it'll be continued.

That being said, There should dragons soon. I should know, I offered my dragon model for him to play with.
Friends are significantly more costly, harder to make and worth savouring every bit of.
SolidScale
Somewhat familiar

Postby venomacer » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:10 am

SolidScale wrote:A little more info on the game.

It's an unreal Tournament styled game where the only weapon you have (currently) is the grapple gun which assist you in eating your opponents.

I do believe it runs on the nexuiz engine, which happens to be derived from the quake 3 engine

SolidScale wrote:
Shadowpuma27 wrote:hey nice find, I hope they continue this! :-D

It's pretty new, a lot of people love it and I believe the creator spends a lot of time on it, so I'm sure it'll be continued.

That being said, There should dragons soon. I should know, I offered my dragon model for him to play with.

Ooh, excelent :3
venomacer
Somewhat familiar

Postby SolidScale » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:16 am

venomacer wrote:Ooh, excelent :3

Plus, I should be doing some artwork for him to, so expect to see that in game too.
SolidScale
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowpuma27 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:15 am

SolidScale wrote:
venomacer wrote:Ooh, excelent :3

Plus, I should be doing some artwork for him to, so expect to see that in game too.

Good for you! :-D
Shadowpuma27
---

Postby Mech__Warrior » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Interesting concept, played a little bit of it today and really enjoyed the animation/style of the graphics. The interior shots were pretty good too, but I'm still quite partial to a different game's digestion process. Something that would be nice in the future would be a god mode cheat. ^^ Seems how it's still in the beta stage, I'd say it's on the right track, kind of looks finished to me.
Sorry for not posting, in college and stuff. Also, exams are this week. >.<
Mech__Warrior
???

Location: You could be proxy man. IMMA FIREWALLIN' MAH LAZOR!!

Postby Horatius Horatio » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:02 am

There is a God mode. Press ` to bring up the console and type sv_cheats 1 then type restart (if you're playing on a map) then just type god and enjoy.
Horatius Horatio
Been posting for a bit

Postby maraudingmarauder » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:07 am

Or if you don't want 'em to digest you, type "G_balance_vore_digestion_damage 0" and you can stay in as long as you like :p
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby SolidScale » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:48 am

maraudingmarauder wrote:Or if you don't want 'em to digest you, type "G_balance_vore_digestion_damage 0" and you can stay in as long as you like :p

Or you could turn their difficulty way -way- down...

Still gotta do your Kiriban too. >_>
SolidScale
Somewhat familiar

Postby maraudingmarauder » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:44 am

Ah, but turning difficulty down makes them less likely to eat you in the first place :p
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Mech__Warrior » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:38 am

Horatius Horatio wrote:There is a God mode. Press ` to bring up the console and type sv_cheats 1 then type restart (if you're playing on a map) then just type god and enjoy.

maraudingmarauder wrote:Or if you don't want 'em to digest you, type "G_balance_vore_digestion_damage 0" and you can stay in as long as you like :p

Thanks! x3
Sorry for not posting, in college and stuff. Also, exams are this week. >.<
Mech__Warrior
???

Location: You could be proxy man. IMMA FIREWALLIN' MAH LAZOR!!

Postby Shadowpuma27 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:13 am

Do you know if their will be more diffirent types of vixin playermodels... also if there is an option to make it 3rd person,........ just a thought lol...
Shadowpuma27
---

Postby AeroBlaze » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:23 am

Third Person can be Chosen in the Mutiplayer Menu and I Aslo Pounder Can you Add more bots to a Game thats with the Random maps with the bots?
AeroBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby maraudingmarauder » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:48 am

Console commands are your friend. Set "Bot_number" to however many you want.
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby AeroBlaze » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:37 pm

That Bot Command didnt Work ;| Or I'm Typing it Wrong..Whats the Real Typing as it should be?
AeroBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby maraudingmarauder » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Type "bot_number XX" where XX is the number of bots you want.
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Kitts » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Great game, but there are a handful of things that do need to be fixed. You take nearly as much damage as the prey you digest (Their kicking hurts nearly as much as digestion!), who-eats-who is sorta hit and miss at times, and the 'latch on' aspect of the gun is somewhat buggyish.

That being said, this is a really fun game, especially for a private project. It's quite enjoyable, and I certainly give Kudos to the maker. I can't wait to see the finished project, especially the 'Roleplay mode'. Would be neat to have a story of some sort, using the game mechanics.

Impressive job.
"If I wasn't supposed to eat you, you wouldn't be made out of food."
Kitts
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Draggony » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Okay, This game is fun as it brings me back to my days of playing UT2004 like it was my job. Though the fighting is a bit off due to the computer AI. The whole game is easy until you get to level 15. Then it becomes near impossible XD I just wanted to beat singleplayer but my best is like 46 to 50. Its a 50 point TDM which is silly enough itself because it takes so long. And when you go to eat someone half the time they instantly just eat you, even if they are looking away or standing still. Then your team-mates are not so great either XP But oh wells. I just wanna add a BFG and nuke everyone...
I like eats cake... Mmmn.... ^.=,^ Image
Draggony
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game