International Vore Competition

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: International Vore Competition

Postby Redatheart » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:35 pm

This would be like the olympics, but better
Attachments
good vibes.png
Redatheart
Participator

Postby bedfordsb » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:16 am

Happy to say the second and final part is now up! Happy reading

Link: http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=196316
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby bedfordsb » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:02 pm

I should have added - Baylee Krystle gets a well deserved comeuppance, and it isn't pretty
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Well, I decided I would finally put the "regional qualifiers" idea to use.

The result is a story here:
http://aryion.com/g4/view/207376

Thank you to Throku for setting my mind along those lines in the first place!

As you can see, that story covers the qualifiers in one region (Africa). If anyone feels inspired to write about what happens in another region, please do feel free. :) I've got some ideas for Asia, so I'd like to reserve that one, but the other regions are "up for grabs" (so to speak).

Here's how it goes for the upcoming IVC:

The defending champion automatically qualifies, without detracting from the number of places allotted to her region. The host country also has the right to have an automatic participant, even if no-one from that country qualifies from the region; again, this doesn't detract from the number of places allocated to the region. The remaining seats are divided as follows, to be allocated via regional qualifying competitions:

North and Central America: three places
South America and Oceania: two places
Europe: three places
Africa: one place
Asia: two places

The organisers may also attribute one "wildcard" to anyone they chose. This puts the total number of participants between twelve and fourteen.

In other words, for the next IVC:

Spoiler: show
Patricia, as defending champion, qualifies automatically (unless she chooses not to participate, which is unlikely). As she's from the United States, but North & Central America have a right to three places in addition to hers, there will, this time, be four participants from that region.

Europe has three places, plus one specifically for Hungary, the host country of the next IVC. If a Hungarian is among Europe's three qualifiers, Hungary may choose not to send an additional Hungarian competitor. If not, there will be four European competitors this time.

If anyone wants to write the European qualifiers, these are possible competitors:

Abena Owu (Ireland): confirmed as having signed up for the European competition
Cherry Jouanic (France): may choose to make a comeback; I leave that up to whoever may like to write this
Oksana Belach (Kalukijan (fictitious country)): character belongs to bedfordsb
Sahiba Yilmaz (Turkey): character belongs to bedfordsb

For North and Central America, here's a reminder of bedfordsb's characters who took part in the most recent IVC:

Mokiya Rayburne (Belize) (pulled out prior to the event due to a stomach bug; likely to want to make up for that, I'd think!)
Tonya Graceman (Jamaica)
Severine Nouvonne (Canada)
Gabrielle Paramo (USA)
Billie-Jo Northwoods (USA)
Cristiane Zepequeno (USA)

As for South America and Oceania, here are bedfordsb's characters from last time. On top of that, some more girls from the Vore Restaurant may want to take part!

Mona Sheahann (Australia)
Heather Molehearne (Australia)
Sherrie McMurrie (New Zealand)

Anyone interested? I don't think I'll be writing all the regional events myself, so if no-one else wants to do any, qualifiers can be decided without there being a corresponding story.

If several of us write qualifiers, then whoever goes on to write the IVC itself will of course have to use the characters who have qualified. :)
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby bedfordsb » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Is it so long since I posted a story on here? Sorry about that! Here's the first half of a two parter: the International Vore Competition in Chicago from the point of view of Sahiba Yilmaz from Turkey. The second half will involve a night out with Mona Sheahann, which may or may not be a wise thing. Any comments or suggestions gratefully received
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby bedfordsb » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:35 am

And here, at last is part 2! There will be a part 3 to follow when I'm back from holiday as well. It's all finished and nearly ready to go. Please go ahead any make any comments or constructive criticism. Hope you like it.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/222471
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby bedfordsb » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:55 am

The final part of my story about Sahiba Yilmaz at the International Vore Competition is now available here: http://aryion.com/g4/view/223177

All three chapters can now also be read as one story here: http://aryion.com/g4/view/223178
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Aaand... the Asian regional qualifying contest for the IVC is up! http://aryion.com/g4/view/230808

If anyone would like to write the one for North and Central America, for Europe, or for South America and Oceania, please just say so! :)
French_snack
???

Postby bedfordsb » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:05 am

Well - I guess I ought to volunteer for South America and Oceania, because Mona Sheahann is a favourite character of mine, though I know she's not everyone's favourite. And we'll need some more contestants - maybe someone can suggest an entirely new voress who might want to try her chances.

I'd been thinking about writing a story about two English women who join the vore restaurant, but maybe that can wait
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:03 am

Whatever inspires you the most; whatever you most feel like writing!

There can of course be the emergence of a 'talented' new voress in one of the regional qualifiers. So far, the African qualifier and the second Asian qualifier aren't really expected to challenge for top place, but there can certainly be a surprise in one of the remaining regions!
French_snack
???

Postby bedfordsb » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:45 am

Maybe, just maybe, there might be a really talented voress we don;t yet know about then ...
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby huitcinquante » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:24 am

I just wanted to congratulate you two Bedfordsb and French_snack for this topis and moreover for the stories it's about. It's a wonderfull idea and it makes wonderfull stories, at this point that I really can't say what's my prefered !
I 'd love so much write some of regional qualifiers myself, but I'm sorry to admit that my english is not good enough to reach your writing level :(
I have a very clear idea of the work you do writing this kind of stories, with a details level which can be done without a real, serious searching and imaginating work.
Congrats, again and thank you. This is Art, sexually arousing art, but Art, nevertheless...
Silly, did you say silly ?
huitcinquante
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Thanks, huitcinquante!

I've just written the first few paragraphs of a new story in which Cherry practices a bit for her "comeback", prior to the European qualifiers.

After I've finished that, there'll be the European qualifiers themselves to write about. I can do them by default, but if anyone else would like to, they're up for grabs! ;)

As a reminder, the top three from Europe qualify for the IVC.

The competitors in Europe would potentially include the following:
Cherry Jouanic, from France: definitely
Abena Owu, from Ireland: definitely
Sahiba Yilmaz, from Turkey: potentially, if her creator, bedfordsb, agrees
Oksana Belach, from Kalukijan (a fictitious country): potentially, if her creator, bedfordsb, agrees.

Plus, any new characters that you might like to invent! Let's see some new talent coming through. ;)

Since the IVC itself will be in Budapest, Hungary (as host country) is allowed at least one place. So if no Hungarian is among the top three in Europe, the best-placed Hungarian qualifies all the same, making it four from Europe in total.

The location of the European qualifiers is up to whoever writes it.

Also as a reminder, these are the girls who have already qualified for the IVC (based on previous stories):

Spoiler: show
Patricia Freimann (USA): automatic qualifier as defending champion
Daliyah Moawad (Egypt): sole qualifier from Africa (21 eaten)
Mitsuko Takagi (Japan): best qualifier from Asia (49 eaten, equalling her own world record)
Lin Wenqian (family name: Lin) (Taiwan): second-best qualifier from Asia (21 eaten)
French_snack
???

Postby bedfordsb » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:09 am

I'd be only too pleased if you'd use my characters. Really, I'm just happy that they are reasonably believable to be used in other stories. It was probably best to check in Oksana's case though, as the Kalikijanis are notorious for monitoring intellectual property issues on the web. You wouldn't want to be visited by Oksana for discussions about how to deal with any infractions, especially if she decided to deal with the entire matter internally ... or maybe you would!

I'm very much looking forward to reading a new IVC story. I am still writing a draft on Australia's renewed challenge to the IVC regional title, when I get a moment. Just seems to take me so long to write unfortunately.
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:38 am

bedfordsb wrote:I'd be only too pleased if you'd use my characters. Really, I'm just happy that they are reasonably believable to be used in other stories. It was probably best to check in Oksana's case though, as the Kalikijanis are notorious for monitoring intellectual property issues on the web. You wouldn't want to be visited by Oksana for discussions about how to deal with any infractions, especially if she decided to deal with the entire matter internally ... or maybe you would!

Heh. I might not mind too much.

I'm waiting for now to see if anyone else would like to write the European qualifiers. If not, I'll do it at some point.

I am still writing a draft on Australia's renewed challenge to the IVC regional title, when I get a moment. Just seems to take me so long to write unfortunately.

I'll look forward to reading that! :) I'm sure Mona will get a place, of course. There are two places in total for Oceania and South America (combined), and she's a strong contender!
French_snack
???

Postby French_snack » Sat May 11, 2013 4:56 pm

As soon as I can, I'll be starting on the European regional qualifiers.

Among the competitors will be Cherry, Abena, Sahiba and (probably) Oksana. Competing for just three places.

If any of you would like to suggest a new character (with some level of detail), I can include at least one such among the contenders.
French_snack
???

Postby bedfordsb » Sun May 12, 2013 9:31 am

Hi FS, good to hear that the European qualifiers are under way. Looking back through some older stories the other day (and trying to improve on Google Translate's English version of story 101) I found an earlier story you did in French about a Northern Irish lawyer called Siobhan, who was considering entering the IVC some 15 years after she'd eaten just one person. Maybe she could make a reapparance? It also might be a diverting mini story to have a dispute over whether Kalukijan is really in Europe, rendering Oksana's participation in doubt!

All the best

bedfordsb
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Sun May 12, 2013 10:26 am

bedfordsb wrote:Looking back through some older stories the other day (and trying to improve on Google Translate's English version of story 101)

Heh. Sorry about that. ;) Is the automatic translation reasonably coherent, at least?

I found an earlier story you did in French about a Northern Irish lawyer called Siobhan, who was considering entering the IVC some 15 years after she'd eaten just one person. Maybe she could make a reapparance?

I'd planned for her to appear very briefly, just to say that she's not participating. (But following the event with interest.)

However, if you'd like to see more of her, I can include her as a competitor! (Let me know.)

Any staff from the Vore Restaurant who have British nationality and who might be interested?

It also might be a diverting mini story to have a dispute over whether Kalukijan is really in Europe, rendering Oksana's participation in doubt!

Heh; yes. Thanks for the idea.
French_snack
???

Postby bedfordsb » Sun May 12, 2013 11:40 am

The auto translation isn't great. But I'm not too bad with French into English myself, it's just that GT can do it quicker, then it needs to be made sense of!

I think Siobhan would be better off spectating - a woman in her early thirties might be asking a bit much of her digestive system if she tried to enter the IVC for the frst time, against younger competitors. I suppose the same could be said for Cherry, though she has always been in a class of her own; it will be interesting to see how she gets on.

I looked back at the Vore Restaurant stories just now because I couldn't remember anyone British working there who has ever eaten someone, and I think that's definitely the case. But there must be British waitresses there, it's just that nobody's ever written about them. A new character will be needed - maybe someone Scottish, or a Geordie (from Newcastle)?

Of course there is the awful Baylee Krystle, who despite her frankly embarrassing performance last time with the throwing up might still be interested in the publicity. But equally you would hope the IVC committee would have the sense to reject her application, wouldn't you?
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Sun May 12, 2013 12:20 pm

bedfordsb wrote:I looked back at the Vore Restaurant stories just now because I couldn't remember anyone British working there who has ever eaten someone, and I think that's definitely the case. But there must be British waitresses there, it's just that nobody's ever written about them.

Well, there was Cassie. A Brit of Aussie descent. But she was a one-off, and I don't intend to have her appear.

A new character will be needed - maybe someone Scottish, or a Geordie (from Newcastle)?

If you have a specific idea, just let me know, and I'll include her if you like. :)

Of course there is the awful Baylee Krystle, who despite her frankly embarrassing performance last time with the throwing up might still be interested in the publicity. But equally you would hope the IVC committee would have the sense to reject her application, wouldn't you?

I imagine she's even been struck from the records. (Unless they've kept her record of "0" just to embarrass her.) She definitely wouldn't be allowed anywhere near.
French_snack
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion