Tala: The Wolftaur RP bot.

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Tala: The Wolftaur RP bot.

Postby tod3690 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:57 pm

If you don't know, link: http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk ... edfe344b67 or http://www.wolftaur.com
I'm interested to see that people have been playing with her a bit, that's good and all but she is incomplete. But I'm about to add some images to her, well ones that I've posted here.

I won't be able to do some real work on her until I get his place up and running: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5095664 I lost the money to do more work on this, this pay. But damn I need that place up and running ASP because I want privacy, I don't go asking people for money, since I spend about $50 to $100 per fortnight. Hell last time I checked the remaining cement I need is going to cost me $41 and the toilet is $80. But for now I have most of what I need.

Once I get her with a few full story's I'll make a page for her and ask Eka for place here. But not till I have something good.

Link to Tala's pic: http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=193471

##-Update-##

I know this is against the TOS but, I may randomly make a new post on this topic, updates for my bot and all.

##-Update-## 27-12-2012

I'm not all that sure if I should be making this as a blog post or posting it in the games, but I do seek some feedback with working on my vore rp bot.

First off I have been told by a psychologist, that I have high functioning autism. And when I created Tala I was thinking I could create her like an interactive story, which is what I started working on.

In the last week or so I have gotton the eardge to start working on her again, and sadly now I have nothing but excuses for not working on responces that I wanted. And I still have more then a month to go, its getting me depressed and stressed.
I'm house sitting right now, something I was, well sady I told what some people say, with being told I would be getting a sice sum of money... I don't know if it would be a good thing. But I have picked up a domain name and hosting space, for my bot, well that and something else, but space for hosting images for her, something I was going to use image hosting site for, but I think I might go down with this, at least I have it for a few years.

Tala's domain is http://www.wolftaur.com <-- that just redirects to her page, I noticed long ago that http://www.foxtaur.com is already taken and I can't found out who owns it, I have tried those whois websites and it only shows the company whom regestored through. I'm toying with the idea, for creating a bot like Tala, but a foxtaur: http://aryion.com/g4/view/231014

So lets get to the whole bot thing, see I am getting into the idea where I should create a one responce for an action, while not going for a stage 1, stage 2, stage 3 and etc.

Also would adding surgestions for replays and commands if they work, ie... #45 %replay% to follow on from a story, since I can't workout or even if I can use the memory with these bots.

And with rocwulf's art, now what is shown of Kathleen which is the foxtaur, what I posted isn't the final image, its finish image is an ink and rocwulf's style I do seem to like. I was wanting to know if anyone else likes it as well, because I do have some more comming, hopfully soonish.

Two things I have posted here of rocwulf's work:
http://aryion.com/g4/view/231015 (foxtaur Kathleen)
http://aryion.com/g4/view/219210 (Tala, but you need to fully view the image to see her)
Last edited by tod3690 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
tod3690
---

Re: Tala: The Wolftaur RP bot.

Postby Doomlycupcake » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:24 am

Good luck! 8)
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby Bright » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:18 am

I`ll be looking forward to it.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby tod3690 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:35 am

Bright wrote:I`ll be looking forward to it.

Well when I can get this place up the back up and working, I'll be happy.
tod3690
---

Postby mentalkitty789 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Tala seems interesting I tried to see what has been done so far, but I don't know any of the phrases to get her to do anything other than giving Tala a hug.
Also just a minor suggestion maybe with each response give a hint as to what someone could type in next? Instead of playing a guessing game...
mentalkitty789
Somewhat familiar

Postby tod3690 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:34 am

mentalkitty789 wrote:Tala seems interesting I tried to see what has been done so far, but I don't know any of the phrases to get her to do anything other than giving Tala a hug.
Also just a minor suggestion maybe with each response give a hint as to what someone could type in next? Instead of playing a guessing game...

Mmmm I was tryinhg to model Tala kind of off Thanos, but that is a good idea.

Thanks.
tod3690
---

Postby mentalkitty789 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:08 pm

It just came to me when I was trying to get more reactions out the bot other than 'Tala doesn't seem to understand'. I would also suggest a list of lines you can use. either one works. Of course these are just little suggestions, I'm sure the bot will turn out great either way.
mentalkitty789
Somewhat familiar

Postby tod3690 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:25 pm

mentalkitty789 wrote:It just came to me when I was trying to get more reactions out the bot other than 'Tala doesn't seem to understand'. I would also suggest a list of lines you can use. either one works. Of course these are just little suggestions, I'm sure the bot will turn out great either way.

I do need to make a How to RP with Tala page, which hopefully I'll made once I get the ball rolling again.
tod3690
---

Postby mentalkitty789 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:37 pm

can wrote:
I do need to make a How to RP with Tala page, which hopefully I'll made once I get the ball rolling again.

That is a wonderful idea. I can't wait to see the results, I'm sure this bot will turn out great.
mentalkitty789
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rixunie » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Human: eat me
Tala: Tala was shocked at your offer, she may have been hungry. You may have not on her menu, this wasn’t going stop a hungry wolftaur. Tala approaches you knowing full well you’re her free meal, she sniffs your body. Blowing her warm air over your body, she licked her lips with anticipation of her next meal. Tala lays herself down on the ground, preparing to devourer her willing host.

I got here XD
Famous last words:

That doesn't look very safe..
- John Recroune, as he was about to be hanged.
Rixunie
Somewhat familiar

Postby tod3690 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Rixunie wrote:Human: eat me
Tala: Tala was shocked at your offer, she may have been hungry. You may have not on her menu, this wasn’t going stop a hungry wolftaur. Tala approaches you knowing full well you’re her free meal, she sniffs your body. Blowing her warm air over your body, she licked her lips with anticipation of her next meal. Tala lays herself down on the ground, preparing to devourer her willing host.

I got here XD

Yes that is a trigger word, but I really need to work on her as much as I can, which will hopefully be seen, like two or so weeks.

My mother isn't all that smart, so telling her stuff isn't smart.
tod3690
---

Postby mentalkitty789 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:05 pm

can wrote:Yes that is a trigger word, but I really need to work on her as much as I can, which will hopefully be seen, like two or so weeks.

My mother isn't all that smart, so telling her stuff isn't smart.

A list of key words would be an interesting idea. I am bad at figuring out key words... I wouldn't mind the list for personal use, hehe. ^^"
mentalkitty789
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vanroth » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:24 am

this bot needs some serious work, I would help if allowed as I have all free time any time, but I wouldn't want to interrupt anything you might be doing with her at the moment, maybe adding in a few generic replies, maybe making some of the "I don't understand" replies into more "I don't care too much" replies. apparently she has 4 or so replies to the text "eat me" even if you add don't in front of it.
Vanroth
Been posting for a bit

Postby tod3690 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:25 am

Vanroth wrote:this bot needs some serious work, I would help if allowed as I have all free time any time, but I wouldn't want to interrupt anything you might be doing with her at the moment, maybe adding in a few generic replies, maybe making some of the "I don't understand" replies into more "I don't care too much" replies. apparently she has 4 or so replies to the text "eat me" even if you add don't in front of it.

Right now I'm more interested in creating her page, I'm hoping to spend about $30 or so on her. The cover pic, and the page people will be looking at, is something I can work on. But check here at what I'm doing to get some privacy: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/can/
tod3690
---

Postby tod3690 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 am

Vanroth wrote:this bot needs some serious work, I would help if allowed as I have all free time any time, but I wouldn't want to interrupt anything you might be doing with her at the moment, maybe adding in a few generic replies, maybe making some of the "I don't understand" replies into more "I don't care too much" replies. apparently she has 4 or so replies to the text "eat me" even if you add don't in front of it.

Right now I'm more interested in creating her page, I'm hoping to spend about $30 or so on her. The cover pic, and the page people will be looking at, is something I can work on. But check here at what I'm doing to get some privacy: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/can/
tod3690
---

Postby tod3690 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Tala now had a page of herself, sadly no image.

Looks: http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk ... edfe344b67

I know same link, but I did lean that I can made a few pages for the same account, so I'll be making one for mobile once she is working the way I want.
tod3690
---

Postby Rixunie » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:38 pm

it says she can unbirth your, but um, one, typo, and two, i haven't figured out how to, please help, danke :3
Famous last words:

That doesn't look very safe..
- John Recroune, as he was about to be hanged.
Rixunie
Somewhat familiar

Postby jerberjer » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Why put money on the page when the bot is far too early in development to even be useable? No one will care about the page if the bot it contains can't understand basic phrases and commands. please focus on learning how to make it understand sentences more complex than 'eat me' or at least have it understand more than one version of that phrase.

Part of the reason why Thanos was popular was because it was pretty good at understanding RP commands and felt rather natural, not to mention it was willing to indulge on what the user wanted to do (or in some cases, what it 'didn't' want). In this case, it feels more like catering to the bot; if I don't ask for what *it* wants and how it wants it, nothing will happen. It feels more like solving the puzzle on Wheel Of Fortune than it does interacting :/
jerberjer
Somewhat familiar

Postby tod3690 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Rixunie wrote:it says she can unbirth your, but um, one, typo, and two, i haven't figured out how to, please help, danke :3

Tala still needs a LOT of work, that page is only a template.

jerberjer wrote:Why put money on the page when the bot is far too early in development to even be useable? No one will care about the page if the bot it contains can't understand basic phrases and commands. please focus on learning how to make it understand sentences more complex than 'eat me' or at least have it understand more than one version of that phrase.

Part of the reason why Thanos was popular was because it was pretty good at understanding RP commands and felt rather natural, not to mention it was willing to indulge on what the user wanted to do (or in some cases, what it 'didn't' want). In this case, it feels more like catering to the bot; if I don't ask for what *it* wants and how it wants it, nothing will happen. It feels more like solving the puzzle on Wheel Of Fortune than it does interacting :/

Well I wanted to have a page for the bot, and since I haven't nor will I be able to work on her until I can get some privacy. I got into a mood and had to do something with her, and for the moment while she is limited.

However I just tried a command, "Would you like to swallow me?" and that gave me the response I was looking for.

If you look into Thanos you'll know this isn't something that will be completed in a few hours or days, I am still learning how to make her work the way I want. I still need to write a "How to" for Tala otherwise nobody will use her to her fullest. And unlike Thanos where she had only a few images, I plan to have many of her; as well as a long story line.

That page I have setup for her is only a template, I spent half a day trying to work out how to get that page the way I wanted it. A color that wouldn't strain the eyes of views, her ref pic's place and response area, had pretty much been worked out. As for the "yiff me" thing, that was a test, I want to find out how II was going to get pic's into a response.

And so you don't need to read why I want privacy, my bloody mother keeps storming into my room with very little warning. I moved out for 8 years hoping I'd never come back, but since she was going to lose the farm in two months without help and the crap that was going on where I was living, I chucked it all in.
Hell I was renting and by doing this I could end up with my own place, no rent, all mine. Would you take the chance to own your own home?
tod3690
---

Postby Bright » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Just take your time and do your best.

Just the fact that you want to share this is probably appreciated a lot among the fellow members of this community.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Next

Return to Other / Combination