how to get adult version

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

how to get adult version

Postby gulpin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:37 pm

ok im stuck on this how do i get the adult version on sl im already 18 help me? :?
gulpin
Somewhat familiar

Re: how to get adult version

Postby Avereth » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:12 pm

I think that to access adult content you need proof of age. If you make a Paypal account linking it to your sL account can be used to prove you are over 18, and just linking the account doesn't mean it's being used for paying anything.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby gulpin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:50 pm

are you sure? :neutral:
gulpin
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarFox » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:15 pm

You need to add creditcard information to your account, and/or send them a picture of your driver's license/state ID card.
LunarFox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ranger » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:19 am

LunarFox wrote:You need to add creditcard information to your account, and/or send them a picture of your driver's license/state ID card.

Uh, you don't need to send them a picture of it. Just go to the Age Verification section on the website, and type in your Driver's License Number, or provide some sort of other ID (There's a list available on that page) and you should be good.
Ranger
---

Postby LunarFox » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:04 am

Ranger wrote:Uh, you don't need to send them a picture of it. Just go to the Age Verification section on the website, and type in your Driver's License Number, or provide some sort of other ID (There's a list available on that page) and you should be good.

For some reason that didn't work for me >.< they had me send them a picture of my driver's license. It's a bunch of bull either way if you ask me; there's plenty of mature sims with adult stuff in them (take the macro room for example). XD
LunarFox
Somewhat familiar

Postby PredorPrey » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Hope to see you in world sometime! :3

-Coon Surya
PredorPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cilis » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:56 am

You can think it is a bunch of bull if you want to, I'm quite glad to have some legal recourse in order to defend myself by saying "I met this person in an adult sim, the fault lays with linden labs if they were a minor."

The only reason drivers license numbers will fail is if you've moved recently. Turn in old licenses if your state asks you to and keep your residence up to date with your state, that is who they check with.
Cilis
Participator

Postby WilliamHolliday » Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 pm

There are a lot of limitations if you are a minors. But as of these days, minors are considered to be adult because they are doing things whom adult does.
VibratorWarehouse - Discount Adult Superstore
www.VibratorWarehouse.com
WilliamHolliday
New to the forum

Postby NecrolanceZX » Wed May 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Way to necro a year-old post. Also, by now you don't need those things to get adult access. But still, at least read the date of the last post, William.
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Angie_Furclad » Wed May 30, 2012 9:31 pm

depending on which country you live in, it can be easy or hard to get it done. I had to go through special processes because of RL problems but it got cleared up. It can be a small pain in the rear but you only have to do it once, kinda like getting your tonsils out. Once you get them out you get ice cream and boobies ...
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby NecrolanceZX » Wed May 30, 2012 10:32 pm

All I had to do was verify my birthday. I thought it would've been harder than that, but I was relieved that it wasn't.
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Return to Second Life Vore Club