My Cock Vore videos.

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

My Cock Vore videos.

Postby RedonBlack » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:33 pm

I attempted some CV recently. It was not wholly successful, but, well, maybe some of you will appreciate what there is of it.
Warning: The video contains images of my male parts, and a live fish. The images are of me, and recorded by me.
DO NOT VIEW IF:
a: You Dont like human male bits.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5mmmqgncgnm

The fish survived the making of the video. It did not survive the making of the next one, which involved my stomach.

UPDATE: I made a new video, with a penlight, to demonstrate just how far I can take objects.
Again, Male parts, Don't look if you don't like that.

http://www.mediafire.com/?emn2djz2mxd
Last edited by RedonBlack on Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RedonBlack
Participator

Postby kernac » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:06 pm

I would like better to see the one involving your stomach,

But man...did it hurt?
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby RedonBlack » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:18 pm

Why does everyone always seem to ask that?

No, it did not hurt. Felt really quite nice in fact, but then I have a thing for uretha play anyway.

If you want the link to my vore video, PM me.
RedonBlack
Participator

Re:

Postby KlinKitty » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:43 pm

...Ok, I'm not usually big on cockvore in general...Or RL videos of guys...But out of random curiosity, I downloaded the video...and I now must ask; Was there any sort of visible bulge? :) If so, I'd like to see that on the next CV video, if there is one...
KlinKitty
not always naked

Re:

Postby Gamera » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:48 pm

Wow.. I have never seen rl cock vore. I'm impressed...
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kernac » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:02 pm

curiosity kill the cat.....or was it a duck...or,aniway.

I wacht the video out of curiosity to,im not in cock vore but like i sead in a post,grosse thing dos not derange me.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby RedonBlack » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:11 pm

Not really any bulge, I'm actually quite roomy in there. But the next one I do, which will be with a much smaller fish, I will certainly try and show off any bulge that there is.
RedonBlack
Participator

Re:

Postby hothaed61 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:31 pm

that was sick never saw RL cock vore before i didsnt see it for the cock i dont swing that way. it was curiosity .
I destroy all with a single swipe of my mighty blade and crush all who stand in my way
hothaed61
Evil king or Demon prince or something

Re:

Postby blergle » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:55 pm

Got to love how CV gets so many people waving their I'm Straight flags. That was interesting, thanks for sharing. It looked like his buddies were checking him out to hear about his alien abduction experience after he went back in the bowl!

By the way, you have very attractive hands. Odd thing to notice in such a video perhaps, but I like hands. :)
blergle
---

Re:

Postby RedonBlack » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:04 am

Erm... thanks ^.=.^ Never been complimented on my hands before o.=.0
RedonBlack
Participator

Re:

Postby Zann » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:58 am

Wow, that was... Interesting to say the least..
I also find it funny how anything involving females is Ok yet anything evolving a man and his 'bits' as you like to say is considered Taboo..

how can we best go about breaking this habbit?
Great video by the way.. not sure i'd like to try it myself but great none the less..
"Mostly everyones mad here
But how do you know i'm mad said Alice
Oh you must be, said the cat, Else you wouldn't have come here"
Zann
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby MaxTwenty » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:12 am

*swigs a 40*

*watches, wincing constantly*

...GYAH, that seems painful... yet you say it's not... which leaves me to wonder what it does feel like... And yet I'm not going to try it without morphine, just in case X.x

That said. CV is not my thing (buwahaha copycatting), nor males (again). But I still thank you for being crazy enough to make and share this thing O.o

Though, give it a week and it'll be on eBaums with a bunch of captions added from people who think they're clever XD
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby blergle » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:50 am

Zann wrote:Wow, that was... Interesting to say the least..
I also find it funny how anything involving females is Ok yet anything evolving a man and his 'bits' as you like to say is considered Taboo..

how can we best go about breaking this habbit?
Great video by the way.. not sure i'd like to try it myself but great none the less..

CV is the area where I seem to see what looks like a hell of a lot of homophobia in a mixed fetish community, which boggles my mind. As far as "breaking the habit" I think just not tolerating that crap is the way to go, though I have little faith in people's desire to change. But it is damn annoying and I hope no one will ever get discouraged away from posting because of it. It's not like anyone posts CV after labeling it as something different.
blergle
---

Re:

Postby Nasonxian » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:15 am

That really looks like it hurts... But like they say, looks can be decieving ;3 It also looks like it would feel really good... I'm actually a bit tempted to try it x3 I won't, but still, I'm tempted xD
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby RedonBlack » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:35 am

Though, give it a week and it'll be on eBaums with a bunch of captions added from people who think they're clever XD

Captions or not, it's still a lot of people looking at my cock XD

And Eka - the wee warning bit I put in is just my way of covering my tail, because you and I both know the inevitable truth of the internet.
RedonBlack
Participator

Postby Kisiro » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:20 am

Wow...Looks like that would have hurt some. Or felt kinda funny anyway. Feel weird to piss any after that? =P
Kisiro
Artist

Re:

Postby RedonBlack » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:27 am

No, not at all. It can do if I've been playing with my pen torch. THAT goes all the way down below my balls, and feels mightily odd. But good.
RedonBlack
Participator

Re:

Postby Z_Evil » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:18 pm

well, sound would have been nice, lol, more gold fish please! :lol:
Z_Evil
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jizzal » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:37 pm

Lucky fish ;3
Nice vid! You have some real vore talent o.o
-Da Skunk-