slime ub?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: slime ub?

Postby cableman » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:42 am

Attachments
sinsiaxdomi-tasukete.jpg
can someone translate
sinsiaxdomi-tasukete.jpg (129.87 KiB) Viewed 9334 times
cableman
Participator

dlsite.com

Postby Deathworks » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:09 am

Hi!

Just a thought here. If you are looking for slimes as prey to unbirthing/insertion, you may find material you like in the tentacle/monster corner.

Therefore, I suggest you have a look around DLsite.com

http://www.dlsite.com/

For those unable to speak Japanese, it does have an English version where the file descriptions and the site proper are translated (but most of the products themselves remain Japanese). Unfortunately, for various reasons the selection in the English version is somewhat limited (it was created much later than the original, claims to be reluctant to admit heavily text-based material since users wouldn't be able to understand them and tries to respond to censorship requirements/legal issues in Europe and the US), so I personally prefer to use the Japanese side - an option only available to those who know the language or are willing to fight their way through, I know (^_^;; .

Anyhow, I would like to point out that many of the offers they have there come with one or two free sample pictures that can help you find out if something is interesting or not. There are also those that offer free trial version downloads which can - sometimes (T_T) - give a better insight into the nature of the material. I also recommend checking the circle's homepage. If it has an English version or is easy to use, you may be able to get even more info.

Unfortunately, I have no specific new title I could recommend. But this doesn't mean they are not there. Please keep in mind that I am but a single person and I also have my preferences and stuff I am reluctant to check. So, it would be nice if other people also visited dlsite.com and looked for material that could be interesting for the community.

And No, I am not working for dlsite.com. It is simply that I have found them to be the biggest of their kind and also quite friendly towards international customers. That is why they are my favorite recommendation :) :) :) .

Deathworks

P.S.: I am not quite sure what you are expecting from a translation but the writing on the slime says "tasuketee", which is a somewhat painfully stretched "Help!" ("tasukete", the short form of "tasukete kudasai" = "Help me, please!" would be the neutral form for "Help")
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby LocutusofBorg » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:15 pm

Deathworks wrote:

...In a few stories like "Milk", the male victims are turned into semen and thus absorbed during sex...

I would really like to know where I can find "Milk" and other Stories where victims are either turned into semen or eggs??
LocutusofBorg
Been posting for a bit

Makai no hondana

Postby Deathworks » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:33 am

Hi!

Sorry for the late reply. For those interested in the "Used Bookstore of The Demon World" ("Makai no Furuhon'ya"), which is where "Milk" and the other stories I mentioned are to be found, here some more information:

* All the material is in Japanese. You need to either understand the language or get along with some translation software.

* The stories are available for free. (I figured I mentioned this since I have been talking about a lot of stuff that is not free as of late.)

* The address is:

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/1641108901/

!!!Spoilers!!!

What is contained in which story (I am writing this right from my memory, so I may be wrong on occasion. There are also one or two stories I didn't get along with too well, so my knowledge about them is too sketchy). I discuss the stories in the order in which they are on the homepage.

The Past

The Black Mistress

One supernatural female character (the mistress, appearance completely human). Several people as prey, both men and women. During sex or arousal, the souls of the victims are extracted as colored marbles (each soul becomes one marble), the size and color varying based on the personality of the victim. The marbles are then unbirthed by the mistress and the people (?) are able to exist inside her womb, engaging in intimate sex. The bodies of female victims are used as soulless maid servants at the mistress' mansion while the bodies of female victims are dissolved and unbirthed. (I recently re-read this, so I am quite into it right now :) )

The Present

Mirror

No vore or UB content I can remember. It is a succubus story giving us the origin (?) of Emi, one of the re-curring characters. She is said to be able to drain life force during intercourse.

Mmmmhhhhh. I just checked, it seems as if she does unbirth something like an egg....

Deep Water

Sorry, that is a story I didn't get along too well with. So I don't remember enough details about it to comment.

Hydrangea

That is the story through which I found that site. On the supernatural side, we have several female characters who seem to be human (they are not, of course). The victims are all high school students, male. During intercourse, the victims are drawn into various dreams/fantasies and while that occurs, they are being unbirthed by the females. There are several occasions that are GTS-related. My favorite instance involves a rori-character unbirthing a shrunken victim (unlike the other instances, he really has shrunken!). Personally, I don't like some of the explanations in the epilogue.

Although nearly all instances are same-size UB (or at least seem to be same-size UB), there are no bulging bellies.

Light

This is the current project. There have been published three chapters thus far, so there is little I can say about it. It does seem to be direct UB again.

Different World

Moon Light Butterfly

One male human victim (aging supernaturally stopped) is unbirthed and then reborn as a female monster by an "insect queen". Monster type is mixture between human and butterfly.

Church

Multi-Scenario. For the common people here, the variant where the Dream Demon takes possession of Sister Liz is probably the most interesting. She seduces Father Cane and in the end, his soul leaves his body through his penis and is caught in her womb. His body dies and he is declared dead, but his soul exists on in Liz' womb.

Milk

In a way, this is about a spreading curse (?). Females are infected by it, turning completely white and losing their hair. They use sex to do BE (well, it is not the sex, but rather that they drain the material from their male victims). When the victim is completely drained and thus reduced only to a sentient shell, he is unbirthed and absorbed into the community. There are also instances where the bodies of victims are turned into milk (?) as well as one gender change incident. Unlike most of the other stories, this one is really going to a grand scale. The entire population of a village falls prey to this effect and an armed force is sent to deal with the situation (80 foot soldiers, several dozen knights, and about 300 workers carrying supplies and things like that). Also features non-human creatures like a giant octopus and a horse affected by the curse. There is also the effect of affected females changing to having a lower body consisting of tentacles.

The Pink Little Demon Misty

Cell Phone

This is the story telling how Misty, a cute pink demon comes to Japan. She extracts a male victim's soul through his genitals during intercourse. Then unbirthes a raw egg so it can house his soul. After "giving birth" to the egg, she toys around with it, including unbirthing it again. Finally, she makes a hard boiled egg out of it (the victim stays "alive" and conscious) and eats it (very short and matter-of-fact style).

Memorial Stamp

Another ploy by Misty. No vore or UB content. Actually, she fails. Characters and elements from this story do re-occur in "VS"

VS

A comedy story featuring Emi and Misty. Knowing the other stories at the site is of advantage since many characters and monsters from all over these stories are mentioned or have minor parts in this story. I mentioned before in this thread that there is the slime girl unbirthing a male character.

Milene's Shop of Mystic Goods

Manicure

The main supernatural entity is the demonic manicure. It kind of turns its wearers into a demonic entity but also tries to affect their personality. In the story, the younger brother of the main character (female), also teasingly puts his sister's manicure on their pet cat. The cat turns into a cat girl and seduces him. During intercourse, she extracts his soul. His body turns into a cat while his soul is trapped in her womb. His sister learns of this and challenges the cat and they have to fight on a soul level inside the womb (represented as a swamp-like visionary world).

Professor Randall

White Mermaid

Following strange rumors, Randall undertakes a sea expedition. In the course of it, he is captured by a gigantic mermaid who carries him away in her mouth. He becomes the mate of her daughter and fathers several small mermaids before being returned to the normal world (again thanks to his mother-in-law IIRC).

Swamp Maiden

On an expedition in South America, Randall and his group are kidnapped by guerillas. The entire group moves through the jungle and enters the territory of the Swamp Maiden, who look somewhat like earth-colored mermaids. They seduce their male victims. Their secretes dissolve the victims innards which are then dispersed via their genitals and eaten by the Swamp Maiden. In the end, the victim is unbirthed by the gigantic full-grown version and becomes directly absorbed into her body: His head becomes her clitoris and his genitals are placed inside her womb, so that she can use him for breeding purposes. Also includes an instance of unbirth and then reformed rebirth (changing from male human to swamp maid). The story itself very much feels like an action movie.

??? Stories

Canine

A samurai is asked to rid a village of a monster. He meets the "monster", a tiger girl (furry type, IIRC) and earns her respect. They have intercourse, but in the end, she tears open his throat. I didn't like the story, so I don't recall that many details.

Lilly

No vore or UB content. A male victim is seduced and then turned into a female.

Well, that's the current stock at makai. There are also one or two other sites that may be of interest, which are linked to from here, but I will comment on them later.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Makai no hondana

Postby TW » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:44 pm

Playing up on the idea of Unbirthing slime nad having it slowly become the person.

There is an Outer Limits episode where a pregnant girl @ around 7 months is taken over by the alien that was actually living inside her.. I know not exactly the same...But it is worth a look (It had a nice belly in it as well as a lot of other bellies. :D )

I'll post the episode name afer I find it out.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Armor » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:23 am

I would like to see more of this type of pic because they are SWEET!
Armor
New to the forum

Postby blank » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:53 am

sweet finds. thanks :mrgreen:
i belive you misunderstood the concept of bendering time.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Armor » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:00 pm

Any more pics?
Armor
New to the forum

Postby Hungry » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:11 pm

yea anyone got any good links or pics of slime ub, its got me turned on now :D
Hungry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Armor » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:49 pm

Anyone got any pics or links?
Armor
New to the forum

Re: Makai no hondana

Postby leelong » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:02 am

Deathworks wrote:Hi!

Sorry for the late reply. For those interested in the "Used Bookstore of The Demon World" ("Makai no Furuhon'ya"), which is where "Milk" and the other stories I mentioned are to be found, here some more information:

* All the material is in Japanese. You need to either understand the language or get along with some translation software.

* The stories are available for free. (I figured I mentioned this since I have been talking about a lot of stuff that is not free as of late.)

* The address is:

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/1641108901/

!!!Spoilers!!!

What is contained in which story (I am writing this right from my memory, so I may be wrong on occasion. There are also one or two stories I didn't get along with too well, so my knowledge about them is too sketchy). I discuss the stories in the order in which they are on the homepage.

The Past

The Black Mistress

One supernatural female character (the mistress, appearance completely human). Several people as prey, both men and women. During sex or arousal, the souls of the victims are extracted as colored marbles (each soul becomes one marble), the size and color varying based on the personality of the victim. The marbles are then unbirthed by the mistress and the people (?) are able to exist inside her womb, engaging in intimate sex. The bodies of female victims are used as soulless maid servants at the mistress' mansion while the bodies of female victims are dissolved and unbirthed. (I recently re-read this, so I am quite into it right now :) )

The Present

Mirror

No vore or UB content I can remember. It is a succubus story giving us the origin (?) of Emi, one of the re-curring characters. She is said to be able to drain life force during intercourse.

Mmmmhhhhh. I just checked, it seems as if she does unbirth something like an egg....

Deep Water

Sorry, that is a story I didn't get along too well with. So I don't remember enough details about it to comment.

Hydrangea

That is the story through which I found that site. On the supernatural side, we have several female characters who seem to be human (they are not, of course). The victims are all high school students, male. During intercourse, the victims are drawn into various dreams/fantasies and while that occurs, they are being unbirthed by the females. There are several occasions that are GTS-related. My favorite instance involves a rori-character unbirthing a shrunken victim (unlike the other instances, he really has shrunken!). Personally, I don't like some of the explanations in the epilogue.

Although nearly all instances are same-size UB (or at least seem to be same-size UB), there are no bulging bellies.

Light

This is the current project. There have been published three chapters thus far, so there is little I can say about it. It does seem to be direct UB again.

Different World

Moon Light Butterfly

One male human victim (aging supernaturally stopped) is unbirthed and then reborn as a female monster by an "insect queen". Monster type is mixture between human and butterfly.

Church

Multi-Scenario. For the common people here, the variant where the Dream Demon takes possession of Sister Liz is probably the most interesting. She seduces Father Cane and in the end, his soul leaves his body through his penis and is caught in her womb. His body dies and he is declared dead, but his soul exists on in Liz' womb.

Milk

In a way, this is about a spreading curse (?). Females are infected by it, turning completely white and losing their hair. They use sex to do BE (well, it is not the sex, but rather that they drain the material from their male victims). When the victim is completely drained and thus reduced only to a sentient shell, he is unbirthed and absorbed into the community. There are also instances where the bodies of victims are turned into milk (?) as well as one gender change incident. Unlike most of the other stories, this one is really going to a grand scale. The entire population of a village falls prey to this effect and an armed force is sent to deal with the situation (80 foot soldiers, several dozen knights, and about 300 workers carrying supplies and things like that). Also features non-human creatures like a giant octopus and a horse affected by the curse. There is also the effect of affected females changing to having a lower body consisting of tentacles.

The Pink Little Demon Misty

Cell Phone

This is the story telling how Misty, a cute pink demon comes to Japan. She extracts a male victim's soul through his genitals during intercourse. Then unbirthes a raw egg so it can house his soul. After "giving birth" to the egg, she toys around with it, including unbirthing it again. Finally, she makes a hard boiled egg out of it (the victim stays "alive" and conscious) and eats it (very short and matter-of-fact style).

Memorial Stamp

Another ploy by Misty. No vore or UB content. Actually, she fails. Characters and elements from this story do re-occur in "VS"

VS

A comedy story featuring Emi and Misty. Knowing the other stories at the site is of advantage since many characters and monsters from all over these stories are mentioned or have minor parts in this story. I mentioned before in this thread that there is the slime girl unbirthing a male character.

Milene's Shop of Mystic Goods

Manicure

The main supernatural entity is the demonic manicure. It kind of turns its wearers into a demonic entity but also tries to affect their personality. In the story, the younger brother of the main character (female), also teasingly puts his sister's manicure on their pet cat. The cat turns into a cat girl and seduces him. During intercourse, she extracts his soul. His body turns into a cat while his soul is trapped in her womb. His sister learns of this and challenges the cat and they have to fight on a soul level inside the womb (represented as a swamp-like visionary world).

Professor Randall

White Mermaid

Following strange rumors, Randall undertakes a sea expedition. In the course of it, he is captured by a gigantic mermaid who carries him away in her mouth. He becomes the mate of her daughter and fathers several small mermaids before being returned to the normal world (again thanks to his mother-in-law IIRC).

Swamp Maiden

On an expedition in South America, Randall and his group are kidnapped by guerillas. The entire group moves through the jungle and enters the territory of the Swamp Maiden, who look somewhat like earth-colored mermaids. They seduce their male victims. Their secretes dissolve the victims innards which are then dispersed via their genitals and eaten by the Swamp Maiden. In the end, the victim is unbirthed by the gigantic full-grown version and becomes directly absorbed into her body: His head becomes her clitoris and his genitals are placed inside her womb, so that she can use him for breeding purposes. Also includes an instance of unbirth and then reformed rebirth (changing from male human to swamp maid). The story itself very much feels like an action movie.

??? Stories

Canine

A samurai is asked to rid a village of a monster. He meets the "monster", a tiger girl (furry type, IIRC) and earns her respect. They have intercourse, but in the end, she tears open his throat. I didn't like the story, so I don't recall that many details.

Lilly

No vore or UB content. A male victim is seduced and then turned into a female.

Well, that's the current stock at makai. There are also one or two other sites that may be of interest, which are linked to from here, but I will comment on them later.

Deathworks

Thank you very much for the recommemdation!!! It actually becomes my favourite website right now~ Do you know if there are anymore websites that are similar to this, of course, other than those are linked in "Used Bookstore of The Demon World" ? It is ok if they are in Japanese, I will just use the excite.jp translation machine again~
leelong
New to the forum

I am sorry

Postby Deathworks » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:45 am

Hi!

Leelong: I am really glad to hear that at least one person found that information useful.

Unfortunately, I currently don't know about any recommendable sites besides those you can reach through the used bookstore's links. There are quite a number of other somewhat similar story sites out there (some rather huge), but they are mostly tentacle rape or human sex, so after a while I gave up searching for that one vore or UB story (^_^;;

Therefore, I am currently actually concentrating my activities/presence to R.K.'s site and its neighbors since I simply find them to have the highest hit rate.

At the moment, there is quite some activity over at Torotoro's place, the Monster Girl Overview (this is the light blue bannered link at R.K.'s).

Torotoro specializes in very short single situation stories focusing on diversity as far as the nature of the girls is concerned. It is, however, a femdom site, which means that just about every story Torotoro has put up contains a male character getting raped. There are, though, several vore and UB themed stories, so there is nice potential there.

In addition to Torotoro's own stories, he has been actively inviting guest participation, first using contests, but now improving the image of the gift section (called Another Overview now). That gift section has also seen some UB and vore material like the snail girl story or the scorpion girl story. In fact, the past few weeks, I had been occupied with writing contributions of my own: A rather short accidental vore Mermaid story, and a somewhat longer Succubus story with a little bit of soul UB.

I am not completely sure what your detailed preferences are, so I can't give any specific recommendations right now (only UB or is vore fine as well; what kind of UB?). At least within the vicinity of R.K.'s site, I could give you more specific hints, if I knew what you are looking for (like recommending individual stories at Torotoro's place or over at Jellyflower's which has quite a lot of dissolving and rebirth stuff.)

Sorry that I can't be of more help there.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: I am sorry

Postby leelong » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:19 pm

Thank you very much! Deathworks, it is been a great help already!
I found myself miss a lot by reading the translation -_-! According to your explaination, I used some different translation machine and read again, and finally got the stories~ they are better than most of what I read in English (except Scott Grildrig's work)

My detailed preferences are genital UB, doesn't matter what prey is but like it end up dead(but definitly not too much guro =.=), and I like the prey-er is female or convince enough to be female(futa girl is as good). As for femdom stuff, although I am not into it, but it doesn't matter(preferably no scat, no BDSM -_-). My favorite one is Caramel Dow's work of 悪魔女教師デビ美先生. Although only 4 pages long, I dunno if I post it would voilate his copyright here. It is currently acessible at 7898chan.

By the way, Used Bookstore of The Demon World's story "Light" have some UB in between chapter 20~30.

Once again, thank you very much for replying my post and give me so much useful information! =p
leelong
New to the forum

Some tips

Postby Deathworks » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:26 am

Hi!

Leelong: Translation machines are something. The problem is that Japanese is very much oriented towards understanding. Effectively, you need to understand a Japanese text first before you can translate it. Accordingly, computers have a hard time coming up with proper translations. On the other, for a human, I think it is not that difficult to get at least basic understanding skills of Japanese, the grammar is simple and the language cares foremost about being understood.

Anyhow, I will try to mention things that may be interesting to you (although fatal stories are not really my kind of thing and thus do not necessarily stay in memory). Because this is my current center of activity, I guess I will stick to Torotoro's site:

Torotoro's Skylla story (スキュラ; the first story) ends with the male character having intercourse with her and then getting UB = eaten.

In his interpretation of biohazard, Last Escape, listed under Zombie Girl, there are a number of vorish bad ends and IIRC also some UB stuff. However, I am not sure about the details right now. But since it is quite some fun to read/play, I would recommend it. Go to ゾンビ娘 and then start at ラスト・エスケープ 第1部:警察署. As long as you survive, you will eventually be linked to the other parts, so you don't need to visit them directly.

In his story about ヒトデ娘 (sea star(?)), I am not sure whether you would call that UB.

In his guest section, there are also some hits:

カタツムリ娘: The snail girl story 蝸牛神社 by 猫々 features what seems to be monstrous UB, although the process takes place while the narrator is unconcsious.

サソリ娘: The scorpion girl story サソリ娘 by 初ヶ瀬マキナ ends with the male character unbirthed and then reborn as a scorpion girl.

Please note that the girls at Torotoro's place are all monster girls, with only a few types (like succubi), which at least look completely human.

And while we are at succubi, my own succubus story in Torotoro's guest section (currently placed under others) 淫夢の屋敷へようこそ!, also features soul UB, non-fatal, of course, and F/f. Hey, with so little feedback on it thus far, I just couldn't resist making some advertisment.

At the Succubi's nest, I can recommend the story Hotel Succubus (☆裏25・ホテルサキュバス), which can be found in the completed stories section (☆サキュバスの完成済み小説☆ ). However, the UB content in that one is really minimal soul UB at the very end, so I am not sure whether you should bother about it.

I recommend you have a good look around at Jellyflower's site. It has been a while since I read the stories, so I may have forgotten about something. Most of the stories are vore or UB related, IIRC, so searching for yourself may yield additional results.

Jellyflower has a very strong tone and there are quite some fatality stories. My favorite is actually a fatality which has some quite interesting monstrous UB scenery. I really recommend you have a look at it. It is the Ammonite special to "The Witch of The Octpus Lady which inhales semen 吸精淫獣蛸女" .

"Poison Shell of Blonde 吸精毒貝金髪魔女" and the stories relating to flowers may also be interesting.

But as I said, it has been a while since I visited Jellyflower's, so I strongly advice you to see for yourself.

Except for my story and part of Jellyflower's Shell and Flower stories, all of these are male prey and monstrous female predator.

Deathworks

Edit:
P.S.: The quality of some of the Japanese authors is what has made me concentrate completely on Japanese texts. With UB greats like manmaru (check his stuff at the GTS Uploader) over there, I have found that the number of good hits I get there is extremely high (in other words, when you know the good places, you have a good supply of quality material).
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Some tips

Postby vorenz » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:19 am

mmmmMMmmm Succubus vore.

I've found myself being more and more attracted to Succubus's of late.

Have you heard of that one called Morrigan?
Whats her story? is she from a comic book?

google Morrigan
vorenz
Participator

Postby Bleh » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:29 pm

Morrigan is from Vampire Saviour, an arcade fighting game, Morrigan is one of the fighters.
Bleh
Somewhat familiar

Postby rahzen » Sun May 20, 2007 3:20 pm

Thanks for the stories and the links. I couldn't really understand most of the Japanese stories <had to use one of those translating sites>, but the general idea was there.

Any chance of more?
rahzen
New to the forum

Postby Cryptrat » Mon May 21, 2007 12:12 am

Bleh wrote:Morrigan is from Vampire Saviour, an arcade fighting game, Morrigan is one of the fighters.

Known as Darkstalkers here in the states! :D

And Morrigan is a cheese machine in that game.

I HATE succubuses!

Well, not really. :D
Cryptrat
---

Howdy

Postby Deathworks » Mon May 21, 2007 5:54 am

Hi!

Rahzen: Well, R.K. (Used Bookstore of the Demon World) has been continuously active, and plans to be so in the future, so there will probably be nice vore/ub since by him.

As for Torotoro's site, it has seen quite a lot of participations from guest authors, while Torotoro himself had been somewhat less active as of late. So, again, the chances for new material are good.

In related news,初ヶ瀬マキナ has done rewritten the background story of one of my pictures into proper prose: 花の森で泣かないで. It features a plant girl eating a human girl, together with soul containing. It can be found in the diverse section (その他の娘) of the guest section (皆で作るアナザー百覧(投稿コーナー))

Cryptrat: Mmmmmhhhhh, you hate Succubi? Then you better stay away from the Japanese sites. Succubi are among the favorites there, ranging from R.K.'s Misty and Emi and going over to the various odds and oddities at Torotoro's place. And even one of my stories there features them, so you can't stay clear of them in Japan :) :) :) :)

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby haloronin » Mon May 21, 2007 6:52 am

Mishirugi wrote:OMG TUMMY LIKE A BOWL FUll OF JELLY LITERALLY WHICH SCARES ME! SANTA HAS THE SAME PROBLEM. i think when santa laughs the slime awakens and moves for a few seconds.

and now we know what happens to teh badlittel kids.. insteat of milk and cookies.. its YOU!!!
haloronin
---

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth