Art suggestion ideas?

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Art suggestion ideas?

Postby Plushielove » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:45 am

Well... As my first post to this particular forum I'd like to put an open invite for my fans to suggest ideas for art they'd like to see from me. Just open your brains and let it flow. I'm always interested in scenarios my viewers would like to see.
Plushielove
Artist

Postby JakuArts » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:37 am

Hehe always a fan of Taurs and UB! (but thats just me!) X)
JakuArts
Artist

To many obscure ideas to think.

Postby Chimaera » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:51 pm

Prinny vore since they explode..!

Hmm Herm Voring prey..CV prey then Yiffing another Herm maybe Taur. and UB'ng the previously CV'd into them then a nice transform and birthing ..*thinks* that would be most cool. .maybe I'm crazy?

Some neat Random Object Voring Furs... such as *thinks* a Pillow or maybe clothes <-weird idea clothes that arnt realy clothes and actualy eat those who put them on sinister!!!

Some Nifty Multi-vore simultanious stuff. Can the Prey overwelm there Vorish pred by numbers?

eeee..thats some Ideas for now..
Chimaera
New to the forum

Postby Eka » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:07 pm

Chimaera and Jaku have some interesting idea there. I particularly like that 'tranporting' vore part. Though I wonder how fond of different type of vore Plushie is. ^^
Eka
Administrator

Postby Plushielove » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:08 am

Sounds like some nifty ideas. Whats "CV"ing mean? Excuse me if I sound ignorant for not knowing ^.^;
Would you like to be prepared with or without worcestire? I'm flexible either way.
Plushielove
Artist

Postby Eka » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:19 am

CV usually stand for Cock vore.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Plushielove » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:48 am

You probably saw this one already, Chimaera.. But this is the closest ive gotten to doing any sort of 'multi-vore'.. Not that my fans complained any... This was the vore pic that put me on the map, so to speak.

http://www.aryion.com/html/modules.php? ... _photo.php
Would you like to be prepared with or without worcestire? I'm flexible either way.
Plushielove
Artist

^.^ I liked that one alot. yes

Postby Chimaera » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:10 am

Ah huh, *nods* It's a very good pic..but I suppose I realy do enjoy the Sensual side of it all.

Hehe I like Mixing it all and enjoying the outcome!
Chimaera
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley