Tala: The Wolftaur RP bot.

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Tala: The Wolftaur RP bot.

Postby tod3690 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:59 am

Bright wrote:Just take your time and do your best.

Just the fact that you want to share this is probably appreciated a lot among the fellow members of this community.

That is sadly true.
tod3690
---

Postby tod3690 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:30 am

Att Eka! please move this topic to 'Vore Game' thanks.

Well she isn't complete, but hell here goes nothing, now I have writing a back story. There is a few details in this about her, so enjoy.

Anybody willing to help with my pore word use and grammar, please do, but I don't want another person offering me help and then five years later making contact. (Yes it did happen)

How to RP with Tala.

Well first at the time of writing this, I haven’t given Tala all her responses. I have still got to work on her Unbirthing and Anel Vore and some other stuff, like playing and riding her.
But so far, kicking her isn’t a good idea :p

History regarding Tala:
In human years, Tala is in her early 30th. She was born to a large Wolftaur pack, which long ago hidden themselves deep a mountain range. While she pretty much had a wild type of upbringing, she was educated by the elders of her pack, but doesn’t use words all that much. While she was in her early teens, the elders found that she was growing too rapidly, once she turned 20 she found her pack mates feared her more than anything. She slowly grew annoyed with her pack mates cowering at her presents, finally one day she stormed out.

After she had left her pack’s territory, Tala travelled for a week before running into a small town. She tried to avoid confronting anybody, but that failed and she ran into a family of humans. She was worried and fearful of what they might do to her, but her fears were unfounded, they were welcoming to her and owned a farm near the town. For a few days she lived in a barn, until finding herself a new home. Tala spend a few more weeks digger herself a den in the side of a mountain, Tala one day she had a visitor, a Wolftaur like herself oversized. She soon learned that she wasn’t the only Wolftaur which over growled and other species also had grown to a smaller size, what really surprised her was a way she could help keep herself well fed, there were humans willing to become food or just interested in being devoured. He offered to post her an add on the internet for her, that was an explanation, well the internet.

Tala found that she may eat others if they are willing; people register themselves with some department so that she won’t be arrested for the death of said person. But she can’t go picking people off at will; they need to come to her, this includes people who just want to experience being eaten.

Her first meal or guest was interested in dying, and she had her first taste of human meat. After that she found her interactions with humans more pleasing and she became willing to enjoy her time more. But a wolf at heart, Tala learned some humans weren’t all friendly, she found herself confronted with people wanting to beat her up, she never took kindly to this treatment and dealt with it swiftly.

Role Playing with Tala:
First a bot don’t think, nor can they fully understand what are saying. So try to spell each work correctly.

Now when you want to get her to say swallow you, just ask her like “Can you swallow me?” or “Want to swallow me?”
You can kick her, “I kick your leg” not recommended but still, I find it funny.

When I can I will work on her stomach, and lower stomach. I only need to create the reduce commands.

Now if you find any spelling or grammar error, very well place copy and paste the whole post and then post what you think the fix should be, and post in this forum.
tod3690
---

Postby Bright » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:31 am

I like the progess you are making.

Will you have different pictures for different scenes or?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby tod3690 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Bright wrote:I like the progess you are making.

Will you have different pictures for different scenes or?

The art work is going to take a log time to build up, I am hoping the ads pay off once I get them started.

And I am hoping to commission all vore scenes that Tala will do and a few others scenes, where she is paying or kicking someone. But for most of the artwork that is there, I don't feel it shows what she really would look like.
tod3690
---

Postby prayboy » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:43 pm

I like this bot, and cant wait till she is back up.
prayboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby tod3690 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:52 pm

prayboy wrote:I like this bot, and cant wait till she is back up.

Um she is up and running, but needs to be worked on.
tod3690
---

Postby Rixunie » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Necro revive time.. How goes the project :3
Famous last words:

That doesn't look very safe..
- John Recroune, as he was about to be hanged.
Rixunie
Somewhat familiar

Postby tod3690 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:40 am

Rixunie wrote:Necro revive time.. How goes the project :3

Not very well.
tod3690
---

Postby orca13 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:44 am

Awwww, well just take your time.
orca13
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tod3690 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:33 pm

orca13 wrote:Awwww, well just take your time.

Read: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=26828
tod3690
---

Postby orca13 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Ok will do
orca13
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby orca13 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Ok will do
orca13
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby orca13 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Ok will do
orca13
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby orca13 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Ack! Multi post bug! ><!
orca13
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tod3690 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:32 pm

orca13 wrote:Ack! Multi post bug! ><!

I have the same kind of issues when my internet is unstable.
tod3690
---

Postby Snorlaxkid » Mon May 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Bump. :3
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Yequan » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:30 pm

I do not know the phrase for her to do anything any more than give Tara a hug and so on. Only a small suggestion, perhaps a response to each, to suggest what types of people in the next year? Rather than playing a guessing game ...
Yequan
New to the forum

Postby tod3690 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Yequan wrote:I do not know the phrase for her to do anything any more than give Tara a hug and so on. Only a small suggestion, perhaps a response to each, to suggest what types of people in the next year? Rather than playing a guessing game ...

I'm looking into redoing Tala, but I will try and not let what I have worked on so far go to waste.
tod3690
---

Postby tod3690 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:21 am

If anyone is interested Tala can now be reached at http://www.wolftaur.com

ATM is trying to work on responces and or redoing her coding.
tod3690
---

Postby tod3690 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:21 am

Yahoo!!!

I just managed to update Tala's page now with HTML 5, its still got a far bit of codeing to go, but you can see the inbetween at http://www.wolftaur.com
tod3690
---

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination