JAVRPG (Primarily F/m vore)(Emp's expansion on p. 20)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JAVRPG (Primarily F/m vore)(v1.3) (Maybe new project)

Postby Snorlaxkid » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:25 pm

I like the idea. :3 I hope you don't have too much trouble.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:38 pm

I like the idea of such a continuation as well^^
Loved the 1st game already so a second one would be great as well.
>.<
Just hope for Unbirth content :P
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Iceninja » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:34 am

albinator427 wrote:Sounds good so far,
Maybe (if you want) i could help you with the mapping a bit,
of course only if you want.

And more dialogue would be cool.

In the last game if you stayed at the inn Lizzy, your cannibalistic witch sister, mentions she's interested in brewing a potion that can turn her into a giant.

She spoke of a some indigrent i did searchin it because i wanted to have her as a giantess,
but i couldnt find it...

if you want example of my maps just ask me

Good luck!

I'd actually appreciate getting a look at your maps if you'd be willing to send them. I'm mostly looking for building/home interiors and town layouts.

As for the actual game... it's going to take a while so people should just put it out of their minds for now. There'll be other updates in other games far sooner... assuming those games haven't been canned.
Iceninja
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ljhong » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:23 pm

How do you kill General Chaos, everytime I kill him, he comes back to life. He keeps telling me to "Keep honing your skills, and I might excerpt a little effort next time". All my characters are past level 99. What do I do now? Can he be killed permenantly? I already got the badges for Havoc, Cedar, Muerte and Riot. Is there a ending to this game or is there more? I need help on this.
ljhong
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 pm

ljhong wrote:How do you kill General Chaos, everytime I kill him, he comes back to life. He keeps telling me to "Keep honing your skills, and I might excerpt a little effort next time". All my characters are past level 99. What do I do now? Can he be killed permenantly? I already got the badges for Havoc, Cedar, Muerte and Riot. Is there a ending to this game or is there more? I need help on this.

Talk to Wendy. You should be able to figure the rest out yourself.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Baz » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:17 pm

I'm happy to help however I can - happy to colour art for the project! :)
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Kazikel » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Just posting here to try and get a quick answer (sorry I'm new to the whole vore game thing)

So I downloaded the RTP, extracted and installed it. Launched the game (using the game.exe provided in your game) and still got RGSS player not working, do I need to have both the game and the RTP in a certain folder? I've run the .exe as an administrator and in compatiblilty mode. Currently using Vista - just want a solution and can't seem to find one online.

edit: Also allowed the .exe through firewall/DEP just in case but it still doesnt work
Kazikel
New to the forum

Postby Hooligan » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:37 am

@empatheticapathy

So I take it the mod / extension of the game you were working on isn't going to happen? Shame, I just played this game for the first time tonight, and really loved it. I started reading this thread for some info on if there was a growth potion added, or a way to live past meeting the Goddess. Instead, I was delighted to read that you were working on something, only to realize talks of extending the game and adding relationships an such started back in 2009. Are you even still working on it?

@Iceninja

I love what I'm reading so far about your plans for JAVRPG2! I really am looking forward to see updates on your progress as more work gets done. I personally hope to see more unbirth scenes, as well as the addition of a few Anal and possibly Cock Vore scenes, if you're up to it. Maybe a few, regurgitate scenes? Have the Red Dragon and our Hero having a bit of a deeper relationship, involving Vore-Play. (In more ways then one)

I don't want to ask you to "steal" ideas from another RPG maker, but may I suggest you play a none vore RPG named Legend of Queen Opala?

http://www.furaffinity.net/journals/gabe/#jid:1544585

This game is great, easily one of the most pro RPGs I've seen online. Great use of the player having a house, relationships, sex slaves and multi endings. Good, Normal, Bad and Evil based on choices made.
Hooligan
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun May 01, 2011 1:37 am

BUMP. WITH. CONTENT.

Alright, well, the short version is: About three months ago, I got the urge to actually see this thing through. I dusted off the old (partially finished) expansion, rooted through it, took note of what worked and what didn't, and then downloaded a fresh copy of the vanilla game and started over. What's in the link at the end of this post is the fruits of 2-3 months of working a little every day.

The expansion still isn't done. There are at least two major updates still in the works, but this is a significant expansion/mod, and the other updates ARE COMING. REALLY. I PROMISE. NO 2+ YEARS OF WAITING THIS TIME.
Anyway, I changed a lot of things from the original game, and I've also added a lot. I spent a lot of energy on gameplay elements of this game, and I've done a lot towards the atmosphere of it. I made it a point to add interaction with your party members (though two of them are still rather plain, but I'll get to them in the next version). I messed with a lot of the dialogue in an attempt to make the world feel somewhat more...consistent; for example, I tried to make it apparent that while normal people think of Giants as the weirdos, Giants think they're normal, and everyone else is small. I also added plenty of music to the game, including a recurring theme for a minor character (with at least three more themes already picked out). I completely overhauled the character classes, and their skills (I added a LOT of techniques), in an attempt to make them more different from each other, and get them relatively balanced. There's still plenty of work to be done on that front, but I feel what I have now works for a first release. There are actual dungeons now, complete with treasure and mini-bosses. There are a few extra quests, some more NPC interaction, and a number of new bosses. I also did two spelling/grammar checks, but it's quite possible I missed things; there's a LOT of text in games like this.
Of course, I'm not going to give quite everything I did away; part of the fun is being surprised by all the new shit.

Don't get worried by all the 'gameplay' and 'atmosphere' stuff though, I know plenty of people play these things just to see vore, and I've added a lot of that, too. Most of it's willing, because that's what I'm into, but I added some non (and I plan of focusing more on that in the next update). I also added a single GTS-based, non-vore death scene, but that ended up being a chore, and so there probably isn't going to be much more of that. Probably. All of the predators I added are female; I tried adding a scene with a male pred, but I wasn't comfortable with it, and I ended up deleting it entirely. Just to be clear: I have no problem with any fetishes that are not my own, or the people who have those tastes, but I just don't enjoy writing them, and that means if I try to write them progress slows down, and nobody's happy. If you feel that this game absolutely needs your particular kink, there's no reason you can't edit it like I did, or just make your own game entirely.
There are currently plans for two cooking scenes, and several unwilling vore scenes.

Anyway: I hope to see as much feedback on this game as you guys can possibly muster. In particular, I feel like the difficulty is somewhat all over the place, and could use some advice there. Of course, I'll be grateful for any sort of feedback you guys give me, and it should go without saying that the more thought-out and specific your critique is, the better. I fear there may be artifacts from development that I didn't see and remove lurking in this release (ie: conversations that end abruptly without resolution, skills with old/inaccurate descriptions, or even things like the game trying to use an image that isn't there, etc.) If you see anything like that, PLEASE TELL ME.
One element in particular that I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts on is something I'm currently calling 'epilogues', where a game over sequence describes the long-term impact of your death. You'll recognize them because the screen will go all black for the final few boxes of text, and this song will play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRWlPhd5LuA . Admittedly, I chose that song primarily as a callback to the game it's from, which used the song for a similar purpose (there were three parts in the game where the villain would ask you to rule beside him; if you accepted, a short scene is shown and this song plays, before the game boots you back to the map screen). With that in mind, it may not have been the best choice for the epilogues in this game, if you feel you know a better song, PLEASE TELL ME. In fact, tell me if you feel you know a better song for any scene. It is in no way guaranteed that I'll use your song, but there's never a problem in voicing your opinion. Just please, suggest songs for specific things currently in the game, rather than giving me a list of songs you like personally and asking me to use them 'in the future'.

Things you should know before playing (READ THIS PART, EVEN IF YOU READ NOTHING ELSE):
I changed a whole lot from the original game (if you couldn't tell from the above paragraphs >.>), and so you should extract my expansion into a separate folder from the last one, and start completely over.
The first area of the game assumes that you recruit Amanda and Lizzy before fighting anybody, and the fights are scaled appropriately (or at least, I tried to scale them that way). If you don't know, Lizzy is the blonde girl in the house you start out just outside of, and Amanda is a blonde harpy in a camp west of where you start.
In dialogue, when you see asterisks (*) that indicates narration, and NOT someone talking (except when used for laughing or crying). When you see parentheses, that denotes Kyle thinking to himself.

I can't really think of anything else to add except: sorry I made you guys wait so damned long. I actually feel somewhat embarrassed for even poking my nose in here again after all that. And the updates are being worked on. I literally have the editor open right now. And it won't take two years this time. And the updates will be even more substantial than this one was, because I won't spend half of development editing existing content, or doing backend stuff (stat-growth, etc.).

OLD VERSIONS:
V1
V1.1
What's new in this version: A few spelling/grammer corrections. The bug with the Giant farmer is fixed. The bug with the purple-haired Giant woman is fixed. Aisha has one more attack. There are two repeatable scenes with Emma the cook. A number of examinable objects have been added (I'm not going to give away all of them, but try examining the tree with a hole in it near the Dragon Cave, and the small fountain-like item in Voria; try examining things that look interesting, I swear you'll like at least one or two). I took Dim's suggestion and changed the music files to a more compressed format; to his credit, it decreased the filesize significantly. The starting area now has music. Hell now has music. The Deep Imps are just a smidge harder. The Tiny room at the Giant Inn can now be walked into (and I changed the graphic so the player can see it). A few dialogues were edited slightly.
V1.2: http://www.mediafire.com/?n8pzia0uwa4j6rz
What's new in this version: A few more spelling/grammar things. The problem with Cernha saying she was going to eat you, and then not, has been fixed. Bianca has a unique armor. There are three more vore scenes, one for losing to Cocobold, one for losing to the Angelic Avenger in the church, and one for losing to General Riot. General Chaos' theme has been added. There is now a small blurb of text to explain why Kyle is outside of his house at the start of the game (note: it plays once automatically when you enter that area, so loading from an old file, and then entering that area will cause it to make somewhat less sense. If that really bugs you, start a new game just to get the intended effect and then go back to your old file). The outside of Kyle's house has been edited slightly. I have added epitaphs to all the graves outside the church (except the one that brings you to Hell); you'll probably laugh at one or two of them. A few dialogues have been edited slightly.
V1.3
What's new in this version: A small number of spelling/grammar errors were caught and fixed. The glitch where the sleeping man in the Giant Town messes up if you talk to him from the side has been fixed. The same problem with Wendy has been fixed. You no longer have to talk to an empty bed to make Wendy show up in the Giant Inn. The glitch with Aisha vanishing in her bathroom has been fixed. A new save system has been implemented, courtesy of Bebl; you have to enter a name when starting a new file, but in exchange, you can have way more savegames. This may cause it to be incompatible with old saves; I have not tested it. QuantumMechanic's Wendy sprite has been implemented. Extra dialogue has been added to Arha if you defeat Cernha before talking to Arha. The player can have a short cut between Kyle's house and Wendy's hideout built. Four NPCs have been added to facilitate that event. There is now a second 'camp' area (the second floor of Kyle's house, after the shortcut is built). You can now be eaten by the naga in the sylvan fort if you ask her to (Note that you cannot be eaten by her if Wendy has been recruited, there is some extra dialogue if you bring Wendy to her though). There is now a repeatable scene with Amanda eating you in camp areas. There is now a scene where Lizzy eats you in the camp areas (both this scene, and the new Amanda scene will only trigger if Amanda ate you at the Sylvan camp). Both of these scenes are nonfatal. You can now access the tent behind Grape (the purple catgirl merchant). A few enemies have been made slightly tougher. A few dialogues have been edited slightly.

Unfortunately it turns out this version is riddled with bugs. You should avoid this download entirely.

NEWEST VERSION:
Download Version 1.35:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/-Fx9W1qR/New ... 135_D.html
http://depositfiles.com/files/86p72os3x
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rwlpb12kmpcj1mw
What's new in this version: Mostly, this update is a bugfix for various errors including: skipping battles when the timer hit 0, certain exits/entrances not existing or bringing you to the wrong place, and a bridge near the Sylvan fort being untraversable. I've also, in accordance with my policy of making every update at least somewhat substantial, spruced up a few areas, revised plenty of item/weapon/armor descriptions, edited a few conversions, and added music to Seasalt and Slimpike. The timer no longer appears on-screen. A few bgms had their volume altered slightly so the game has a more constant loudness level (although the music in the Frozen North is still too quiet for my tastes). I also did a playthrough of the game, and edited any dialogue that was too big for the bounds of the dialogue box (though it's extremely unlikely I got every one of them). There are also a few balance tweaks here and there.
My apologies for the previous version being a bug-filled mess.

For some reason, Mediafire invalidated all of the old links (except for 1.2. Go figure.) I posted links for the latest version, and kept V1.2's link, but the others are all taken down. I can't imagine why you'd want those old things, but if you do, message me.

IMPORTANT. LOOK AT THIS: You need the RPG Maker XP Run-Time Package to run this game. It's linked to at the bottom of Iceninja's first post, but I'll post it here too: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package#xp
I'll say it again, you CANNOT run this game without downloading and installing this file.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 13 times in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Raptor1 » Sun May 01, 2011 2:42 am

empatheticapathy wrote: I actually feel somewhat embarrassed for even poking my nose in here again after all that. And the updates are being worked on. I literally have the editor open right now. And it won't take two years this time.

If this is half as cool as you're making it sound, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Thank you for posting this. I will leave feedback as soon as I get done playing it.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Postby Liz » Sun May 01, 2011 7:19 am

I played the new download - Four words.
Well Done and More.

Spoiler: show
I enjoy the new characters doing vore. Would love to see more game over scenes. Ie pictures of the predator with a full belly however this would be hard to do so I don't expect it.
Well done on the work done.

If you do complete the city then I only request more hungry characters and hopefully that second Giantess City the mail girl mentioned.

A few odd bugs - the farmer when he walked inside crashed the first time (giant area).
The poll arm warrior in the toilet does not disappear after you survive the but crush scene.
Hehe I just love Vore :P
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby sansuki » Sun May 01, 2011 7:37 am

Excellent news! I've always had a soft spot for this game, and seeing it still worked on is a delight; if you want writing/editing help, just send me a PM.

However!

The biggest gripe I have with the game is still here. Only four save slots! :lol: I hate having to ration those things and try to figure out where to save to be closest to all the most interesting endings. I think a few other RPG maker games have got effectively infinite save slots, so if you can the next time you update it... pretty please? :silly:
sansuki
---

Postby albinator427 » Sun May 01, 2011 7:41 am

I Like it to, more vore is better^^

If ya need help with a few maps just ask :3
Need RPG Maker XP Resources?
Look Here!

Avatar done by the Awesome Rayen ^.^
albinator427
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dim » Sun May 01, 2011 8:08 am

I haven't played the actual game myself yet, but I've noticed the majority of the download content is the music. Just as a small suggestion, it might help to look at different. Smaller file formats for the music with minimal loss of quality. To just drag and drop them and leave them at such a bloated size needlessly increases the size of the game and while you may not notice it too much on the front end at the start, the larger the music files get, it starts to drag FPS down as the game runs longer.
Dim
Somewhat familiar

Re: JAVRPG (Primarily F/m vore)(Emp's expansion on p. 20)

Postby Iceninja » Sun May 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Wow, cool! Can't wait to check this out.

Thanks, empatheticapathy.

Unfortunately I've got a b-day today and 6 finals looming over my head, so I probably won't get to try this for a week or two. :(

Still... I'm really looking forward to it! :wink:
Iceninja
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Iceninja » Sun May 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Eh, might as well expand on my own plans for a sequel while I'm at it.

The process has slowed to a snail's pace thanks to rl and my extreme dislike of making new maps. I can't in good faith promise that JAVRPG Chapter 2 will ever come out, but I AM making progress and I do hope to release it eventually. I've got about 20 maps right now, a bit of dialogue, and a general premise for the game. No vore scenes yet. I'm hoping to create the bulk of the game first and then, when everything else is done, spend an month or two just filling it with vore sequences.

Again, I can't promise anything, but I am making an effort.

... And I just want to thank Empatheticapathy for modifying JAVRPG again. I really appreciate it and I can't wait to give it a go.
Iceninja
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Sun May 01, 2011 11:31 pm

I am having a problem at. the guy at the blue building in the city keeps saying I don't have enough people but I have every one I can get.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun May 01, 2011 11:53 pm

warbrand4 wrote:I am having a problem at. the guy at the blue building in the city keeps saying I don't have enough people but I have every one I can get.

You have five total party members?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Valheru » Mon May 02, 2011 1:51 am

For some reason I'm only getting music in battles and the opening menu. I checked Shrink High and a couple of other rpgmaker projects both vx and xp from this site and it's all working there. I thought maybe there were just places without music but I remember the church with the goddess having final fantasy 13 music at some point and that was absent as well. Sound effects are still working.
Valheru
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon May 02, 2011 2:10 am

Valheru wrote:For some reason I'm only getting music in battles and the opening menu. I checked Shrink High and a couple of other rpgmaker projects both vx and xp from this site and it's all working there. I thought maybe there were just places without music but I remember the church with the goddess having final fantasy 13 music at some point and that was absent as well. Sound effects are still working.

You must be getting this game confused with something else. I don't remember the church ever having music; and Wikipedia says Final Fantasy 13 came out AFTER this game was released anyway.
Most of the places in this game still don't have music, but I'm working on adding more. You should hear music in the forest east of where you start.
empatheticapathy
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game