JAVRPG (Primarily F/m vore)(Emp's expansion on p. 20)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JAVRPG (Primarily F/m vore)(Emp's expansion on p. 20)

Postby vore2412 » Mon May 02, 2011 5:02 am

Where's the fifth party member, I got the cat, sis, harpy, and of course hero. Who else is there, and do you have to beat those annoying six imps with those annoying greater ice attack to get her?
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Mon May 02, 2011 6:03 am

Its the angle in the church. just piss of the person at the front.

also found my problem for some reason it didn't count me as having the harpy.. don't know why.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Mon May 02, 2011 9:52 am

Yeah I've beaten the game by now, Its kind of sad you don't get to see Wendy's reward or the city (and is there a way to make a growth formula for Giant-land, NPC hints there is at the inn, but I kind find the tree sap or mushrooms.)
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Mon May 02, 2011 12:31 pm

yes I'm experiencing the same frozen farmer bug after getting his glasses back
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Iceninja » Mon May 02, 2011 12:39 pm

warbrand4 wrote: also found my problem for some reason it didn't count me as having the harpy.. don't know why.

If she wasn't in your active party that might have been the problem. The game's still a little buggy.

vore2412 wrote:Yeah I've beaten the game by now, Its kind of sad you don't get to see Wendy's reward or the city (and is there a way to make a growth formula for Giant-land, NPC hints there is at the inn, but I kind find the tree sap or mushrooms.)

Two things:

1. I've been rummaging through the expansion's files and it seems empatheticapathy DID add a scene involving Wendy "rewarding" you. I just can't figure out how to trigger it. Maybe it's something meant for a later expansion.

2. As for the growth formula... it plays a huge role in chapter 2... assuming I ever get the time to make a chapter 2. I also DESPISE map creation, so that's slowing me down considerably.

The_Prof wrote:I'm experiencing the same frozen farmer bug after getting his glasses back

Yep, it's currently glitched. I identified the problem too. There's a "wait for move's completion" command that causes the event to freeze. There's also a problem with the bathroom event at the Giant inn. The woman's picture doesn't disappear when you're finished talking to her. Going through the game I also discovered some of my own glitches... I even found out a bit of dialogue was missing. For instance, Emma the innkeeper's wife is supposed to respond differently to you after your nightly encounter with her. I'm not sure what happened there.

... Anyway, great expansion empatheticapathy. I ended up spending a good chunk of yesterday playing through it and I loved it. I especially liked the new scenes with the homeless girl, Grape the catgirl, and the refined, older naga. Good stuff!
Iceninja
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Mon May 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Yeah, I think I've come across pretty much every vore scene in every possible way after about nine total hours of gameplay with different game files (didn't really care for the ice girl vore too much, chilly vore *shivers*) and will be excited if this game gets another major update, did like the PUNishment of the catgirl though. I wonder, is there any possible way to get to the spa after recruiting the sister, (and any possible way to get the sister to eat you?)
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Mon May 02, 2011 4:08 pm

Oh and one more thing, is it possible to find Eva? after interrupting her initial attempt at vore (stopping her with just your head in her mouth)? I encountered that other guy from the church at the monster place, but can't find the girl in any of the four available lands.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon May 02, 2011 5:17 pm

vore2412 wrote:I wonder, is there any possible way to get to the spa after recruiting the sister, (and any possible way to get the sister to eat you?)

No, and no. I'm thinking of adding a way to get to the spa (probably from Capital City), but there are no plans to have Lizzy eat you; she likes Kyle too much to do that. I've been tossing about the idea of having someone mind control her, but don't hold your breath. Glad that you liked the pun storm though.

vore2412 wrote:Oh and one more thing, is it possible to find Eva? after interrupting her initial attempt at vore (stopping her with just your head in her mouth)? I encountered that other guy from the church at the monster place, but can't find the girl in any of the four available lands.

As of right now, the first Eva encounter is the only one. Though I have plans for a number of Eva and Bob encounters in future updates.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby vore2412 » Mon May 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Cool, I've always had a problem with being PUNny, it annoys the crap out of my best friend, so I kind of felt like that scenario would be one my friend would act out if he was into vore.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Mon May 02, 2011 7:29 pm

just wondering can you make it to where members of your group can eat you in the giant in. like lets say having a dialog line for the harpy that appears if you have her eat you and let you out? also that stone boss is annoying is its only move falcon punch?
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon May 02, 2011 11:06 pm

warbrand4 wrote:just wondering can you make it to where members of your group can eat you in the giant in. like lets say having a dialog line for the harpy that appears if you have her eat you and let you out? also that stone boss is annoying is its only move falcon punch?

I am thinking of adding a sequence exactly like the one you mentioned for the harpy, but as of right now, I'm not even done planning that sequence, so it's a ways away.
And yes, the only move that boss has is Falcon Punch.I purposely gave it the simplest AI of all the bosses, and the least moves; it was obvious from Iceninjas original build that, that character was stupid, and it's only talent is to punch things. I mean it's basic attack is a punch, and it's super-special move is a harder punch.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby sansuki » Mon May 02, 2011 11:08 pm

So, empathetic, is it in your powers as a modder to increase the number of save slots? Trying to juggle four so I have one within at least reasonable distance of every vore scene is, um... fairly hard. :lol:
sansuki
---

Postby Daniel092004 » Mon May 02, 2011 11:50 pm

It would appear that this game does not function on Windows 7. I am a sad panda XD (haven't gotten to try it at all yet, sounds awesome, and not a screenshot to be found)
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue May 03, 2011 12:16 am

sansuki wrote:So, empathetic, is it in your powers as a modder to increase the number of save slots? Trying to juggle four so I have one within at least reasonable distance of every vore scene is, um... fairly hard. :lol:

I wish I could say I knew how to do that, but I have literally no idea how. I've googled plenty of things, and trawled a few RPG Maker forums, and I've found nothing.

If, by chance, anyone reading this knows how to increase the number of save slots in RPG Maker XP, PLEASE TELL ME.

Daniel092004 wrote:It would appear that this game does not function on Windows 7. I am a sad panda XD (haven't gotten to try it at all yet, sounds awesome, and not a screenshot to be found)

You're joking. I've done all my work on this game, including playtesting (ie: PLAYING IT) on Windows 7. I have it open right now.
Do you have the RTP installed? If you do and you're still getting a problem, I'd recommend googling your particular error message.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Baz » Tue May 03, 2011 12:54 am

I can't figure out how to recruit the angel at the back of the church - dya mean the nun lady?
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue May 03, 2011 1:28 am

Baz wrote:I can't figure out how to recruit the angel at the back of the church - dya mean the nun lady?

Talk to the nun. The top choices lead to two fights, followed by a recruitment.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Baz » Tue May 03, 2011 2:05 am

Aha! Cheers :)
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Daniel092004 » Tue May 03, 2011 8:53 am

You're joking. I've done all my work on this game, including playtesting (ie: PLAYING IT) on Windows 7. I have it open right now.
Do you have the RTP installed? If you do and you're still getting a problem, I'd recommend googling your particular error message.

The site you linked in the first post seems to be out of date. I installed it all, but when I tried to run RTP it couldn't find a dll file. Also, my computer doesn't have WinRar, so I can't open rar files. I'm just all sorts of trouble (and supposedly, I'm good with computers too, but this is something I've never done before).
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Schpadoinkle » Tue May 03, 2011 10:11 am

Do you have any plans to have the other members of your party eat other people you come across instead of the main character? The other scenes are great, but it would be nice to have some where other people are the prey.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Iceninja » Tue May 03, 2011 11:10 am

Schpadoinkle wrote:Do you have any plans to have the other members of your party eat other people you come across instead of the main character? The other scenes are great, but it would be nice to have some where other people are the prey.

Lizzy eats a kid in CH2 and most of the party comments on it... whether CH2 is actually released depends on my schedule.

As for Emp's expansion... dunno.
Iceninja
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game