VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.20.4 Minecraft vore server Info&IP

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details [url=https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43179]here[/url]

Moderator: Vorecraft

VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.20.4 Minecraft vore server Info&IP

Postby Potato » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:34 am

Welcome to the VoreCraft Server!
Umiriko wrote:approved by Umi draggie (^. .^)
such a sweet treat to find, thank you so so much, and great lil server i have to say

This is a vanilla minecraft 1.20.4 server with spigot plugins and addons, NO mod installs needed,
Just join with your unmodded 1.20.4 minecraft (or forge if that's your preference)

We aim for all kinds of people to join, chat, build and of course, eat each other.
This is a 100% vore themed server, so if you dont like that, why are you here on aryion?
out.png

How do I join?

First learn the rules (export from server rules.txt)
    The same rules as the server rules and eka's portal apply Which are in particular:
    [1] You need to be 18 years or older to play on this server.
    [2] No griefing, stealing, killing/eating other players' mobs, or raiding.
    [3] No cheating of any kind. (e.g., hacked clients, x-ray packs, exploits)
    [4] Do not target or harass others. If you're being harassed, report it immediately.
    [5] This server primarily uses the English language. You are expected to read and write it well enough to be able to engage in conversation with others. We allow other languages to be messed around with lightly, but don't get out of hand.
    [6] Do not discuss real-world politics or religion in anything besides private conversation.
    [7] If a player is exhibiting toxic behavior (e.g., constant negativity, constant complaining, spreading unnecessary hate), contact a staff member about it.
    [8] No recording videos or streaming on the server without staff permission.
    [9] No spamming.
    [10] Do not excessively use colors or formatting in chat outside of rp. Nicknames may have colors, but no formatting.
    [11] Both parties must consent to vore related activities. Listing yourself as "FreePrey", "FreePred", or "FreeSwitch" gives automatic consent.
    [12] Pvp is stricly forbidden unless both parties agree.
    [13] If your rp is making others uncomfortable in global chat, move it to a private chat or the rp chat when asked. Global and rp chat are not meant for "hard" roleplay, take these into private. (e.g., scat, rape, torture)
    [14] Do not impersonate other players.
    [15] Do not create automatic redstone contraptions unless they can be turned off, they must be deactivated when not in use. Excessive use of entities in such contraptions is forbidden.
    [16] Only one of your accounts can be used on the server at the same time, unless staff approves.
    [17] If you make dirt towers, holes to bedrock, or any other unsightly changes to the terrain, please remove or cover them.
    [18] No destructive, block/mob generating, or particle-heavy spells at spawn.
    [19] No advertising non-vorecraft related things. (e.g., other servers, youtube channels, social media)
(These rules are ofcourse in addition to Eka's domainwide rules, with exception to rule 14 and rule 3)

Grab the IP below and join.

IP: vorecraft.lethargiclion.net
alternativly 45.63.23.31:25569

How to install
Vanilla 1.20.4
Spoiler: show
  • Download Minecraft if you haven't already
  • Follow the normal install process.
  • Optionals right now are either Minecraft Forge - MC 1.20.1 or 1.20.1 HD
  • The above installs to seperate minecraft profiles, optifine is not compatible with forge.
  • Enter the ip given above to join!
Errors:
Q: HELP "Error occurred during initialization of VMCould not reserve enough space for..."
A: Select instance icon, click instance settings. click auto-detect: select a 64 bit java there.
A: If you do not have a 64 bit java, go get one :P

Q: HELP "Not enough arguments. org.multimc.NotFoundException"
A: You're either using offlineMode in the launcher or forge isn't installed properly
A: Click edit instance, then click Install forge to fix
A: Or add an account...

Vore types
What kind of vore do you have?
We have oral, anal, unbirthing, cock vore, digestion, and others.
If you dont like any of it, don't worry, all the builds have information signs that show you what kind of interactions it has.
(well, some do, you'll figure it out :p)

weirdo2000 wrote:and really its minecraft, its just blocks, It wont hurt you.

Vore plugin
Also we have the new improved vore plugin!
This allows you to eat people and other animals.
  • /vo help - Shows you the help and commands.
  • /vo pred - Turns you into a pred. This command can also be expanded by adding vore types after it. ie: oral,cock,unbirth,tail,absorb,pouch.
  • For example do /vore pred cock
  • /vo prey - Turns you into a prey. Be careful of hungry preds!
  • /vo predprey Makes you a switch, able to nom ppl, and be nommed by ppl
  • /vo digest - Digests your prey.
  • /vo release - Releases your prey.
  • /vo dispose - Disposes of your prey in a new neat, compacted form.
  • /vo stop - Stops the fun and roleplay in case you are uncomfortable, or if you are stuck.
  • /vo setstomach This command sets your your belly to your location,
This is all in beta so expect some bugs!
If you find any bugs please post them to the bug tracker

Vore Builds
With the new Vore beta plugin you can now build your own custom stomach!
Tired of having a small fleshy stomach when you are a giant slime?
No worries, Just build one at /warp art, and then do /vo pred predtype - and /vo setstomach
Now everyone can watch your slimy squishy insides!
(Staff takes no responsibilities if your stomach springs a leak)

F.A.Q
Q: Can i join without a minecraft account?
A: No, You need to buy the game and join with the terrible name you got.
(you can change your mc user name here if you really got a terrible one)
https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/por ... -usernames

Q: Is this a cracked server?
A: No

Q: Is this a modded server/can i get the link to the modded server
A: No, this is the vanilla server, Just join with 1.20.1

Q: Can i build on the server?
A: Yeah feel free to build anything you like!

Q: Can i join with minecraft 1.20.4
A: Yes 1.20.4 is supported.

Q: Can i join with 1.19.4 or older minecraft?
A: Well, yes. owo, get minecraft 1.20.4

Q: I cant download the texture pack from the server :c
A: Try manually download it from here

Q: How do i best contact with you or any of the ops?
A: ingame or in discord, discord is handed out ingame.

Q: I cant connect, Unkown host or cant resolve Hostname
A: Something is wrong with the DNS, try direct connect with 45.63.23.31:25569

Q: Where can I hear about news about the server, or see new art / pictures of the server?
A: We have sub-forums just for you! The links are right here.
- News - Stories - Art - Suggestions - Offtopic - Ban appeals -

Q: where can i give you all my monies?!?!
A: http://68.232.175.13/
Last edited by Potato on Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:21 pm, edited 90 times in total.
Reason: version update
Potato
Vorecraft Mod

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.8.7 Minecraft vore server

Postby Beastmoder » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:39 am

YES! I've been looking for one of these for a while! Thanks!
BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT.
Beastmoder
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Higgs » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:32 am

Such a great server, needs more snac- players though.
Higgs
New to the forum

Postby LordSebtal » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:42 pm

Great server, great players.... Just as good as it sounds!
LordSebtal
New to the forum

Postby chibi-wolfy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:50 pm

It's not perfect, but I'll be damned if I don't have fun with it. There's just a simple joy to players being better nutrition than almost any other food in the game, and it's a really nice distraction from building... even if I'm the prey >w>

I've probably already mentioned most of these ideas ingame, and I imagine most of them are out of your control anyway, but I have a few ideas and it'd be nice to keep them up for reference~

- Force players to temporarily spectate on death. That way, after digestion people can keep RPing as though they're still there, and even spectate the player that ate them to simulate being a part of them. This one to an extent is actually possible in Vanilla Minecraft - you'd just have to add a catch of some kind that allows players to flip back to survival mode once they're done. Preferably back in /spawn so they don't use it to cheat into places they can't normally reach =V

- Working leashes on players. I can make do with fishing rods for RP purposes, but you can't tug people with those. Not to mention being hooked sounds kind of painful. >w>

- As a TF fan, I looooooove the involuntary mobdisguises Night forces me into with the mob disguises, so it would be pretty nice to use it conventionally - if not through access to the comands (because I'm pretty sure it's OP only right now), then through a wand or something you can zap other players with.

- I'm sorry, but I find conventional PVP kind of annoying when there's vore options? To be honest, kind of like Vrogue I feel like vore should be the only real way to die in the game. So maybe, just a shot in the dark here, whenever a player takes an otherwise fatal blow, they're given harsh debuffs that take away nearly all ability to fight or flee (Slowness, Mining Fatigue and Weakness should do it, at varying levels), and force their /vore setting to prey? That way if two preds are fighting, one can vore the other to finish them off, and if it's a prey defending themselves well, they can take the opportunity to flee while their assailant is incapacitated and has to wait off the debuffs.

Not too sure how well this would work with Player vs Mob combat yet - if it's at all possible to distinguish damage dealt by one or the other, you could send the player to a stomach room with all the usual caveats (Adventure mode et al) and make the digestion sequence start automatically after some delay.

- Finally, maybe I might sound weird for saying this, but I'd like passive mobs to be capable of eating me? I have a huge thing for unusual, innocent preds (even moreso considering some could digest the player into their natural drops, like wool and milk), so maybe if the player is holding certain items they approach as if they're holding wheat, only they send the player to a stomach room if they touch? I dunno, just spitballing here. I could just as much suffice with mobdisguises and a little roleplay if it ever comes to that. ^^;
chibi-wolfy
Somewhat familiar

Postby wierdo2000 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:55 am

i would love to add all of that, Once i find a plugin programer, THe curent one got lots of work IRL so i cant bother him with a a fancy pvp combat mechanic :3
otherwise, yeah sure, why nawt?
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby luxario » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:43 pm

Hmmm... the problem still exists where I can't join, even though the IP is correct. I've tried everything I can think of, there shouldn't be a reason I can't join the IP

Edit: I've just tried pinging nightfury.lethargiclion.net and got nothing, yet nightfury.lethargic.lion.net got a response yet still couldn't connect.
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Postby SizeKara » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:35 pm

I recrate an Eka's account because of this server...I love the RP so much that I post here for the first time to share my happiness ! This server is perfect !
Just one thing missing, a pluging for changing size, but I think it's impossible without mods :c
I'm Bnuuy U( •ㅅ•)U
SizeKara
New to the forum

Postby komaru » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:54 pm

Just wanted to make a note of it here, since i forgot to mention it when I saw you online >.<

a couple of people have approached me saying some of the towny permissions are not working in the Vore World for non-OPs, preventing people from being warped and receiving messages from buttons/pressure plates etc. I'm not familiar with towny so I didn't want to go poking around and messing anything up with it though, so I just wanted to let you know of the issue.
komaru
???

Postby wierdo2000 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:38 pm

Server are having a bit of problem atm, Pleas be patient while we update some configs and figure out the memory leak isue
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby MadScience » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:50 pm

we'll do, but may i ask to remove the chat plugin aswell, everyone is complaining to me about it.

good luck on fixing the server!
MadScience
New to the forum

Postby addonexus369 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:40 pm

any clue as to when it will be back up?
Predator or Prey, Which are you?
addonexus369
Been posting for a bit

Postby 1010reddragon » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Patience.
1010reddragon
New to the forum

Postby MadScience » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:54 pm

i don't know how long its gonna take, fixing an engine that runs minecraft isn't an easy task.
its for the best that its going to be fixed now, we already had much trouble with lag issues and crashing etc.

the server will be back up soon enough.
MadScience
New to the forum

Postby wierdo2000 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:17 am

Server back up in buisness!
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby runedead56 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:33 pm

Great thanks for all you hard work on this server I know just enough about programming to realize what a pain this type of work is.

side note :"eat you soon :)" :gulp:
runedead56
New to the forum

Postby SizeKara » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:18 pm

This server is so puuurfect :D
The last plugin is very nice, with my size pred won't find me~
I'm Bnuuy U( •ㅅ•)U
SizeKara
New to the forum

Postby PerfectDark » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:09 pm

Just a quick question. Any spesific rules when it comes to building a house around spawn? Asked when i was online, and didn't seem to get any answer about it. Kind of regretting building my shack several miles away from the rest of the population haha.
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Postby MadScience » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:29 pm

you cam build basicaly everywhere, and yes it is recomended to build away from spawn since it can be a bit laggy there, but that should be solved by now.
load times are quicker aswell, so hands up to the guys who made it possible :-D

and a little bit of an announcement from me.

some or most of you know i'm pregnant and in the up coming months it will be harder and harder for me to get on because of all the preparations and tiredness that comes with it.
and i'll be moving to a bigger house aswell, my current home isn't big anough for me, my fiancé and the up coming child.
i will try to be on as much as possible but when the due date arives in december, i probably won't get on for some time to take care of our baby.

till then enjoy me as much as possible!
Last edited by MadScience on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
MadScience
New to the forum

Postby chibi-wolfy » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Figured I'd drop by for a quick mention of MPM, because I hear some people have been having trouble with (including me, if you heard me while I was online tantruming about it). There are plenty of tutorials around for installing Forge and mods to go with it - usually some variation of "run the Forge launcher for 1450 or higher, copy the JAR file for the mod into your Mods folder" - but one thing MPM doesn't mention is that certain mods can conflict with it, causing most of its functionality to just plain not work. In my case it was Optifine, Smart Moving and the player API that it depended on.

If this is happening to you, you'll probably notice some variation of the following:

- Skins don't display properly for MPM players, including you, and will render as the default Steve
- Proportions aren't displayed clientside at all, despite your viewpoint changing with them as appropriate (though your changes DO still broadcast serverside properly, for others that have the mod running properly). The same goes for model additions like muzzles, tails etc
- You won't be able to rotate your model in the preview window at all

Some things however, like misplacement of certain model additions at certain sizes (most noticably tails) and your aim being treated as though you're two blocks tall no matter which form you take (which can be fixed by turning point of view off to force the default perspective), are bugs with the base mod, not a conflict issue, so no luck there. If you're already modding and are having trouble, my advice is to install only MPM and gradually add other mods back in to eliminate the culprits by process of elimination. Any other mods that affect the player model and its animations are likely culprits, though considering it conflicts with Optifine of all things, you can never be too sure.
chibi-wolfy
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vorecraft